News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ewa S vs MishRocks

• 20 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: Ewa S vs MishRocks
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 01:09:52 AM »
Amazing stuff both of you.  I'll certainly be looking for the upcoming features in the FCF theater  :)  More proof that Ewa is one of the best and most talented around!  :-*

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 04:48:39 AM »
Amazing stuff both of you.  I'll certainly be looking for the upcoming features in the FCF theater  :)  More proof that Ewa is one of the best and most talented around!  :-*

... I just realized how much I would pay to watch you fight her.

@_@

Woo!
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 08:01:48 AM »

... I just realized how much I would pay to watch you fight her.

@_@

Woo!

You don't even have any money, punk one! x

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 06:48:39 PM »
Thank you, all, for the wonderful feedback!  This match was a blast!  :)  And thanks, Ewa, for reminding me of your hairsbreadth victory over me, a very green rookie.  ;)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 08:57:04 PM »
Thank you, all, for the wonderful feedback!  This match was a blast!  :)  And thanks, Ewa, for reminding me of your hairsbreadth victory over me, a very green rookie.  ;)

Well, you're no longer a rookie, are you?? And I bet I can still score more victories over you, this time with an assbreadth.... And given that this ass is *you*, we're talking a landslide here ;-)

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2016, 03:20:14 AM »
Fantastic battle, both of you!