News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!

• 54 Replies

Offline BrianaFF

• Your boyfriend wishes you where me
Re: Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2015, 08:09:22 PM »
(Sorry Alison, and mine just has 1 N. FYI)  ;)

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2015, 03:16:01 AM »
My kick landing on Briana (with one n) but she surprises me with her resilience as she grabs my leg hooking it.  I pull  back on it trying to slip out of her grasp as the beached whale rolls in towards my leg.  She awkwardly punches upward at me the fist hitting into my thighs and crotch area.  YYYAAHHHGGGGGG!!!!  The only thing keeping that punch slightly off target is my legs being rolled into pushing them together as she punches out.  Even with the punch not on target directly its close enough it hurts making its point.  I have only one option now based on Briana's attack and I toss my hips forward causing me to crash down onto Briana causing her to push down onto her back.  On the way down I put my right elbow out to soften my landing driving it straight into her left tit as I slam down atop her sprawling over her more or less making a cross as I come down over her upper body.  My left arm across the top of her I swing that elbow back slamming it into her ribcage as I pant and gasp trying to breathe in the hot sun as the fight starts to match the temperature of the air.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2015, 12:27:00 PM »
I'm back! I cleaned up my throat thanks to a fresh drink and now I'm ready to join the mix again and get revenge!
Great confusion on the beach! Alison, Stacey, Briana, Gabi, Sela and Marlu are entangled all together in a big brawl!
A wicked smile on my face, I approach to them, as I kick some sprays of sand to Stacey's face ;D................."You are in perfect position to eat some sand, bitch!" I say to the UK girl as I blink to Alison ;)................Sela is stunned just beside the tall redhead, as she took a punch to the face..............."Hey Alison! You did hurt the Smurfette! Children would be sad for that :D!"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2015, 02:56:00 AM »
KWAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

AT the sound of the cannon shot ..... Round one coming to a close VERY soon ..

So show your support, raise your pirate flag, lift your mug of rum, to these impressive ladies...

Time to show them... they deserve to win!! VOTE NOW!!!

Storm

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2015, 02:14:07 PM »
My elbow landing on Briana hard and she groans out but her resistance seems to be down to about nothing as I pull back the elbow and slam it into her rib and then her massive tit a couple more times.  All I hear are sounds of the blows to her body and the pain in her moaning out.  Laying across her in a T I pivot my lower body towards her head and slide my legs over her head and sit atop her face bouncing my sand covered ass down onto her face several times as I look up to see what else is happening here next to me. 

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2015, 07:13:17 PM »
Looks like the clock is going to run out on this one without much more activity.  This looks like the top eight at this point.  Hopefully the couple of people in this list getting votes will actually show up in the future rounds.  :(

JEALOUSMUCH? ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. JEALOUSMUCH WINS!! - 45 (7.5%)
SERENA77 ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. SERENA WINS!! - 44 (7.4%)
SARAJ ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. SARAJ WINS!! - 32 (5.4%)
BRIANNAFF ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. BRIANNA WINS!! - 38 (6.4%)
UK STAR STACEY ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. STACEY WINS!! - 58 (9.7%)
ALISON ROCKS ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. ALISON WINS!! - 61 (10.2%)
GABI_MAR ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. GABI WINS!! - 45 (7.5%)
CORINNE88 ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. CORINNE WINS!! - 35 (5.9%)

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:16:55 PM by Gabi_Mar »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2015, 10:05:40 PM »
OK here we go .....   

WE have the top 9 ladies ... since 2 ladies tied in votes ...  These ladies advance to final round ....

ALISON ROCKS
U K STAR STACEY
JEALOUSMUCH?
GABI_MAR
SERENA77
BRIANNAFF
CORINNE88
SARAJ
IRENECATFIGHTER

WILD CARD ENTRY winner ..
PETITESELA Also advances   She may not have had the most votes left.. YET rule I shared with mod for wild card. Sela did keep very active with participating ... So that earns her the wild card!!

MARLU, RAVENKELLY, TINAWILLKICKYERASS .. BIG huggs to these ladies.. As they are wonderful, in how often they get involved in these.

EBONY ROSE ... GREAT showing.. not sure this is your first poll... Very close.. few more votes or more active would have advanced. Ladies I think you need to keep an eye out, for this impressive lady in the future.

CARISSA B and JANE B .. Mother and daughter not winning this time. Yet like seeing them at the beach anyday.

BARBARA P .. Enjoy seeing this lady getting more active again here!! Hope to see more of her in the future.

CAROL.CATFIGHTS .. N that HAWT BRAT HANNAH !!  Ladies thanks to you as well.

THANKS to ALL the ladies joining in ...  Setting up final round next.. Winner takes all!!

Storm

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2015, 10:29:49 PM »
Hopefully the votes will come slower next round and really pay attention to the participants.  :)

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2015, 02:16:11 AM »
Looks like the clock is going to run out on this one without much more activity.  This looks like the top eight at this point.  Hopefully the couple of people in this list getting votes will actually show up in the future rounds.  :(

JEALOUSMUCH? ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. JEALOUSMUCH WINS!! - 45 (7.5%)
SERENA77 ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. SERENA WINS!! - 44 (7.4%)
SARAJ ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. SARAJ WINS!! - 32 (5.4%)
BRIANNAFF ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. BRIANNA WINS!! - 38 (6.4%)
UK STAR STACEY ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. STACEY WINS!! - 58 (9.7%)
ALISON ROCKS ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. ALISON WINS!! - 61 (10.2%)
GABI_MAR ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. GABI WINS!! - 45 (7.5%)
CORINNE88 ... Heating up the beach in swimwear. While proving she can catfight. CORINNE WINS!! - 35 (5.9%)

I agree with that for sure!

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2015, 08:28:39 AM »
How did Jane and I lose?  Would love to hear a detailed story about it!