News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

queen of the ring battle royal

• 189 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: queen of the ring battle royal
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2015, 04:12:13 AM »
EVERYONE  BUSY CELEBRATING  AND ASSISTING TESS.....HEY WEHER IS EVA  SHE HAS TO ACCEPT HER TROPHY  AFTERALL.....A SHRIEK.....OMG SHE IS STILL TANGLED IN THE ROPES

CARMEN RUSHES TO HER PARTNER'S AID  THEN A FEW OTHER'S   FINALLY FREEING
EVA  FROM THE ROPES :)
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2015, 05:22:03 AM »
I watch as Eva finally gets untied by her naked partner and some ring attendants. I hear Eva DEMAND all to bow to her.  I say I don't and won't to myself to be continued ............

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2015, 07:02:38 AM »
I think you should be first in line but I want to be there to hehe

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2015, 03:04:08 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NEXT TIME, I MAY CROWN EVA MYSELF.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Overuse of Emojis is an Eva trademark, you may be hearing from her lawyers for a cease and desist order

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2015, 08:25:05 PM »
just like barrett the king the queen hids for true contenders hehe

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2015, 01:15:21 PM »
As Eva, the newly crowned 'Queen of the Ring' celebrates in the middle of the ring with some of her allies, "American Woman" suddenly blasts over the speakers and a tall, busty Platinum Blonde races out from the back! The fans let out a roaring cheer as the Platinum Queen Tiffany arrives, and I dash toward the ring with a fearsome look on my face! Wearing my leopard print minidress, black fishnets and boots, I'm not exactly dressed for combat, but that's not gonna stop me or it doesn't concern me in the least bit as I race toward the ring with my sites set upon the new Queen of the Ring.

Another loud cheer erupts from the crowds as I slide into the ring, scamper up to my feet, and hurriedly make a b-line toward Eva--TACKLING her down into the canvas!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2015, 05:03:42 PM »
Having interrupted the sexy Cuban's celebration, I now straddle her prone figure and posture up. As she writhes beneath me and hollers for help, I take my left hand, pull it back, and SMACK her across her face as hard as I can!

"THAT is for thinkin' YOU are MY Queen!"

I SMACK her again, this time with a vicious backhand!

"And THAT was for tryin' to make me your maid!!"

I raise that same hand, high above my head, ready to strike Eva once more!

"And THIS, sugar, is for humiliating the Platinum Queen."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »
"Awright, kiddo. I'll get off of ya."

My hand still hanging high in the air, I let out a laugh and grip Eva's hair with my free hand and rise up slightly to my feet. Yanking the newly crowned 'Queen' up  by her hair, I jerk Eva around roughly, forcing her onto her tummy. Pulling her up so she's kneeling upright, I kneel down onto the canvas so my thick toned thighs lay out right in front of her sexy figure. With a smirk, I JERK her head forward, causing her to lay across my thighs, laying her out over my lap! My hand's been hanging in the air this entire time, but now that I have Eva laid out across my lap, I finally bring it down--right over her upturned ass!!

"Here darlin'. Is THIS better??"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!!

"This is what ya get for embarrassin' me and tryin' to make the Platinum Queen your lil' maid!"

SMACK!!!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2015, 06:17:21 PM »
The Chat Fight Logs would be more appropriate.  This poll is over and has been exhausted. Thank you.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2015, 11:38:25 PM »
The Chat Fight Logs would be more appropriate.  This poll is over and has been exhausted. Thank you.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Sorry we actually did a story to our poll instead of the usual run of the mill popularity contest polls where no one actually fights.  I didn't know "God Member" meant that you were a "mod"

;D
Wait, does that mean I'm a mod, too?  :D