News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BustyTiffany35 Mistress Vicky Kristen-spoiled lust orgy

• 10 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
BustyTiffany35 Mistress Vicky Kristen-spoiled lust orgy
« on: May 29, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »

BustyTiffany35

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: BustyTiffany35 Mistress Vicky Kristen-spoiled lust orgy
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 08:17:47 PM »

BustyTiffany35

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 08:19:34 PM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 08:20:42 PM »

Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 08:22:04 PM »

Kristen

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 08:22:57 PM »

Kristen

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 08:24:05 PM »

I live on the line of definition, it's the line that is supposed to separate my fantasy world from real life, and I know I have been sinking deeper and deeper into my fantasy world. You can't even ask me to define my fantasies because they can change from one experience to another, from one opportunity to the next. Some of my favorites is female fighting, cat fighting, domination, humiliation, bi, lesbian, spanking, degradation, forced sex. Many of these fantasies and fetishes over lap each other, domination, humiliation, erotic, kinky, bi, lesbian, forced, toys, torture, terrorism, handcuffs, bondage. Some people have fetishes, like red lipstick, fishnet stockings, skyscraper high heels, AND MOST DEFINATELY I MAY NOT AT ALL BE NTO SOME FANTASIES AND FETISHES ON THEIR OWN, BUT THEY GET CONTRIVED TOGWTHER AND IT ALL BECOMES ONE BIG FANTASY, AND THINGS MAY HAPPEN THAT I NORMALLY WOULD NEVER LET HAPPEN. 

Fantasies like wife/Mistress, wife/S&M Mistress, jealous models, models fighting for jobs, boss/office worker, teacher/student, teacher/student's mother, psychiatrist/crazy woman, hair dresser/angry customer. You name it, I will make it happen.

I'm not quite sure when the metamorphosis began, in my first year of college studying psychology I took a job as a “Mistress of Fantasy,” studying and exploring fantasies with clients. I was very intrigued and many of these fantasies not only effected the clients sexually, but turned me on too. While about one third of my clientele expected living out their fantasies through role-play or some other similar experiences, about 1/3 enjoyed talking about their fantasies and hearing stories about their fantasies. There was a 1/3 missing link at that time, and it wasn't until several years later that I met Johnny the Dueces who was a master of the missing link. He was making video's for private, wealthy collectors, mostly into female fighting, with sub-topics such as domination, humiliation, forced bi, degradation and many more related subjects. He was traveling to exotic places around the world putting on video his clients most intricate, wild fantasies.

I was amazed when he let me join him on the first couple of video shoots. One where the wealthy client paid a whole city off to be the back drop of his movie. His wife was the big star of the show and he had two Mistress' (girlfriends) that the wife had to fight. I was amazed at the intricate preparation, and the process. I was completely amazed that this violent, bloody fist fight was all choreographed and that even though the two women looked like they were knocking each other into bloody pulps, neither woman had a scratch on them, and after each long, hot day of shooting, the 3 woman would sip icy drinks and laugh and have a god time. I guess with swinging, and swingers clubs back then, there was not much anger or jealousy when the male subject of the fight was rewarded by sex with the winner, even when the winner wasn't his wife. They has 3somes, and it was all one big party and fun. I also found that most of these wealthy clients had wives and girlfriends that looked like top models and movie stars.

I also have to admit, much of the time watching two sexy, beautiful woman fighting and having sex, using dildos on each other, one forcing the other to lick them into an orgasm had me soaking wet all the time. I had to find alternate ways of dressing if I didn't want anyone to see the big, wet spots on my clothes, and sometimes my nipples would hurt so much I had to find more comfortable bra's.

Johnny was a genius at work, and so very passionate, and although I remember looking at him and thinking he's cute. It didn't take long for me to fall head over heels in love, something I didn't see coming at all. I think  had a better than average sex life until this time, it's almost like they separate BC/AC, I have to separate my sex life, my passion similarly to BJ (before Johnny/AJ (after Johnny). People can't comprehend some of the things that happen during this type of sex, of love, of passion. It is very hard to describe either the feeling or what happened. It's kind of like a man or a woman can go
to a club and see a real gorgeous, sexy, hot person, and they can remember it all the way home, but they really can't remember much as they lay in bed trying to recollect specifics. Similarly when you are injured, at the moment of the severe pain, it is something that you say to yourself that you may never forget exactly how painful it was at that moment, however all you can remember is that it hurt a lot, you can't recollect the exact pain.

Johnny and I were boiling hot over the fighting fantasies, over the women, over the forced sex, and the passionate love we were making. I can tell you that one night at the Hilton in downtown New Orleans we had the whole hotel in a frenzy at 3 am when Johnny and I were howling like two wounded jungle animals, and the front desk called and they sent someone up, security came to search the room for animals, and we were told that their were several complaints and the noise was clearly heard 18 stories away from us. Everyone in the neighborhood I lived in would scream Wolf calls when we walked down the street in town. I was told it could be heard all over town.

Then came the IRL FANTASY, or the real fight between Johnny's fat cow ex-wife and I. You can read the story of the fight between Debi and I right here on fcf. I admit I don't remember all the details of the actual fight myself, I didn't even remember them right after the fight was over. I was out of my mind during that fight. I was in a completely other dimension, and not only did I really want passionately to beat the shit out of that fuckin instigating bitch, that trouble-making cxnt, but I really wanted to give Johnny a fantasy that he would never, ever forget. That fat cow bitch treated Johnny like shit, stole a lot of money from him, ran around with a lot of men, mentally and physically abused him and much more. Then when it came time for divorce, she changed her mind and she wanted him back. The big fat cow spread rumors about me, was calling the house all hours of the day and night and really giving Johnny and I a hard time. She kept talking about that she was married to Johnny and that she wore Johnny's wedding ring. When we had our fight the cow had the fuckin nerve to show me that ring and threaten to break my nose and knock in my teeth with it. I was possessed, I really wanted that fuckin wedding ring.

Johnny and I were together for 10 years, we are still very best friends, and we still share our fantasies, stories and have insane sex sometimes. We separated after 10 years, not because we don't love each other, but because I had and still have family obligations and I am living 3 states away. I still wear that big, thick, heavy gold metal wedding ring that I made Debi beg me to take off of her finger.

Part 2-

Although over all these years I have been part of so many fantasies. I easily swing both ways in fantasy stories. I don't mind completely and totally having the shit knocked out of me (acting for the most part), being dominated, humiliated, degraded, made a fool out of, forced, bi, lesbian. I have written hundreds of stories depicting myself in that role. I am very fine with that because it is a role. I have had many bi  scenes, I'v been tied up, had dildos shoved into me, and so many other things, but this was always by choice. I have always been very selective about who I do what with IRL.  I wouldn't classify myself as fully bi, but perhaps the very next level about bi-curious. I do admit, some of these women turn me on so much, are so hot, and beautiful and sexy, and after struggling and sweating and rolling around and bodily contact with a very hot women, it sometimes I almost natural, and especially when another woman sticks her tongue in my mouth, or abuses me with her big, sexy tits.

Sorry, I have to take a break, I am soaking wet just thinking about all these things.

Recently I started getting phone calls from my friend Kristen. She is about 15 years younger than I am, very beautiful, very sexy, very hot and very much the subject of Johnny and my own fantasies. Kristen brought her boyfreind JP around and JP was not only extremely turned on by the whole scene, but was pushing Kristen to get involved too. He was pushing too hard and Kristen warned him to back off. He was increasingly trying to get Kristen into IRL fights for him, and Johnny and I don't like that either, but it pushed Kristen to the point that we all stopped hanging around for a while. In the mean time I have been very busy with family obligations and I have only been able to come and visit Johnny once in the last few months.

Johnny surprised me about a month ago by telling me that Kristen had been coming over and she brought this big, beautiful, sexy blonde woman with her. The very next night Kristen called and she got me so turned on by talking about how beautiful, sexy and hot her girlfriend Tiffany is. I asked her to send me some pictures. So many things happened after that. It seems like Tiffany has been hanging out with Johnny all the time now. It seems like something might be going on between Johnny, Tiffany and Kristen. I couldn't help but looking at Tiffany's pictures over and over again, and I wanted to know more about Tiffany. I found out that she is over 6' tall in her skyscraper high heels that she's always wearing. I found out that she has 38D breasts with a skinny 26” waist, and in the pictures I could see just how gorgeous she really is. I was going into a frenzy, thinking about Tiffany there with my man's big, hard erect cock. I was imaging her making my Johnny's cock bigger and harder and thicker than it has ever been before. I was imagine my Johnny treating her as he used to treat me, like a queen. I was having fantasies of Tiffany dominating sex Kristen, and licking her into orgasm. Soon those fantasies became my fantasies, only I was thinking of dominating this big, tall gorgeous bitch. I was thinking of how excruciatingly hot it would be for me to own those big, sexy tits, and for her to lick me into orgasm. Hell, perhaps she has Kristen so excited we can make it a 3 some. I have to admit I was having volcanic eruptions as I lay in bed for hours at a time. This was the hottest, most erotic, most explosive fantasies I have had in many years.

Part 3

It is a Saturday night and my pussy just couldn't take it any more. I was aching, I was crying, I was begging to have sex. To tell you the truth, it didn't matter to me if it was with Johnny, Tiffany, nd as doubtful as it is, with Kristen. I couldn't stop thinking of the fighting fantasies I have had for the last several weeks, and I was thinking about how first I would dominate and humiliate one of these hot women, and then perhaps I would let them do it to me. So I called Johnny up on the telephone. I didn't really have any definite plan, I was just fantasizing, feeling out, investigating.

Johnny told me that Kristen and Tiffany were on their way over for dinner. I tried to find out the plan for after dinner, but all I could find out was that they were going to stay in, this only tended to make my imagination run rampant, and I was soaking wet before I could even get off of the phone with Johnny. I was so hot, so sure I wanted to run right down there and get involved, I didn't even bother changing my clothes. It was a hot day and I had on my white, midriff, white button dress blouse, my skimpy little cut off jeans and my flats. I jumped into the car and spent the next 3 hours driving, but I wasn't there in the car, on the road, I was already at Johnny's house, and I was imagining scenario after scenario of hot Kristen, hot Tiffany and Johnny's big, hard erect cock.

I pull up at the house and I decide not to park in the driveway. I have my key and I really want to see what is going on without disturbing them. I let myself in and I slowly sneak around. I realize that they are in the dungeon downstairs and I'm trying to think, “should I go to the audio/video room and watch them on television, or should I try to quietly sneak into the dungeon.

Luckily the door isn't closed and with the music playing inside the dungeon and the scene going on, no one notices me as I walk in and walk over to the side where there are props that I can see what's going on, but still stay hidden. My god, Tiffany's pictures don't do her any justice. Her body is breath taking.    She's erotically toned, almost muscular, yet extremely feminine. I am most turned on by her tight, hard, sexy ass in her sexy black lace panties, and her big, juicy, sexy breasts under that gray and beige midriff blouse. Her long blonde hair and stunningly gorgeous face make my nipples stand at attention immediately, and my pussy starts smoldering Tiffany has Johnny and Kristen, both naked and suspended from the wall. Their feet are 6” off of the floor and they are right next to each other. They both have ball gags in their mouths, and Tiffany has her finger(s) of her left hand in Kristen's cxnt, and literally I can see see Kristen's pussy juices overflowing out of her cxnt and rolling down her legs. Tiffany is masturbating Kristen, and laughing, telling Kristen that she has been teasing her and teasing her, and that she knows this is what Kristen wants. At the same time she has a firm grip on Johnny's big, hard, erect cock. It's about as hard and as big and as thick as it can get, and it's just like I fantasized it would be in this blonde savages hand. I had to laugh, she looked taller than either Kristen or Johnny and they were each 6” off of the floor. As hot and erotic as she scene is, I can't understand why they are doing this scene, I know Kristen is more into the written and video fantasies of other women, and this is definitely not one of Johnny's fantasies.

Tiffany lets go of Johnny's cock and she stands right in front of Kristen and she's laughing viciously, screaming, “I can see my fingers aren't doing anything for you slut. I'll be right back, I'm going to find a nice big, strap on for you, and I'll give you what you have been waiting for this whole time. I could see Kristen's anger. Kristen has a very explosive temper, and right now her face is bright, bright red, and I can see she's trying to say something, but she can't. Tiffany has that ball gag tied into her mouth, and Kristen can't say a fuckin word. Tiffany loosens the bounds around Kristen's wrists a bit, and then she disconnects the cuffs holding Kristen up in the air, and then

Tiffany walks away from Kristen and she starts walking around, looking for the dildo. She starts to walk around the pile of props that I'm hiding behind. She gets dangerously close, and I don't want her to see me, but I back up right into a prop and it makes a loud noise, and the next thing I know Tiffany is standing in front of me with her arms folded across her chest screaming, “What's going on here. Who are you and what are you doing here.”  I am caught totally off guard and there is no time to think of anything to say, so I start to tell Tiffany, “I'm Vicky, Johnny's ex-wife, and I'm here,” but Tiffany gets this angry look on her face and she reaches forward and she grabs my midriff blouse and she pulls me out from behind the props. She spins me around and she grabs my blouse with her other hand, her left hand too, and she holds me up so that my feet are practically dangling in mid air, and she starts screaming right in my shocked face, “So you all thought you were going to set me up. They told me how tough you are. They told me how you knocked the shit out of Debi.” She laughs viciously.” You're a real fighting machine aren't you. What's the plan, Johnny and Kristen wants you to jump me. Let me tell you bitch, you don't look so tough to me.” I'm fuckin startled and I'm trying to push her away from  me crying out, “Get off of me bitch.” I start to tell her what's going on as she lets go of my shirt and drops me down onto the cement floor, and just then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks me full force, “bam,” right across my face. Smacks me so fuckin hard that I'm seeing stars and everything is an echo for a second as my head snaps around to the side, and I am spun completely around in a circle from the full force of her hard smack.

I'm just starting to regain my senses when with her left hand she hits me. She balls it up into a hard tight fist and she brings it swinging around and smashes it “bang,” roundhouse into my jaw on the right side of my face, and this time she spins me completely around in a circle from the force of her hard punch. I'm seeing stars again, and hearing echo's. Tiffany grabs my left hand and she holds it up in the air and she starts laughing, “this is the famous wedding ring that you pulled off of Debi's finger. This is the ring that you beat Debi up with. This is the ring that you love to use on others to humiliate them, stick it into their cxnts and fuck  them with it, fuck them up their ass holes with it.

I can't believe how fuckin hard this bitch has hot me. No one has ever hit me this hard before, but i'm not about to let this stupid blonde bitch just beat me up, and I pull my left hand out of her hand and I smash it “bang,” right into her face, right into her nose, making her nose bleed I”m so pissed off I really wanna bash her face in. I can see the angry look come across Tiffany's face, and her face turns beet red. I send my left fist plowing “bang,” right into her nose again, bloodying her nose even more, but my punch seems to have no effect at all on Tiffany as she just comes plowing into me. She grabs my neck with her right hand and she lifts me up and pushes me back against the wall, smacking my head “bang,” hard against the concrete. She's fuckin holding me up so that my feet are dangling a foot off of the ground, and Tiffany starts screaming right in my shocked face, 'You're going to be really sorry you dd that bitch. I'm going to pull that ring right off of your finger you stupid little bitch, and then I'm going to beat you up with your very own wedding ring.” I have never faced such power, such ferocity. I can tell that this bitch is a lunatic, and this crazy bitch has me scared. She screams insanely, “Now tell me that you're a weak, pathetic submissive whore and that you are going to be my slave.” just the way she says this has my whole body shaking in fear like jello, and I can feel the warm pounding, quivering between my legs, and I'm just thinking that perhaps this crazy bitch has made me cum, when Tiffany legs go of my neck allowing my feet to fall back down to the floor, and Tiffany grabs my hair screaming, “Look at what you did you pathetic bitch. You pissed your pants. I thought you were so fuckin tough, everyone thinks your so fuckin tough, and look at you, you're nothing but a scared, weak, submissive little bitch, a fuckin big mouth. She grabs my hair and she yanks at it, pulling forward, and yanking me down onto my hands and knees.

Look at you Vicky you pathetic little bitch, with your cut off jeans all drenched in your urine and your legs and yous shoes. Look at what she did Johnny. Look at her, you thought she was so tough, You thought that she was so dominant.” She pulls my head down right to the floor where there was a puddle of my piss and she laughed and she screams, “You stupid, submissive little bitch, now you're going to clean up the fuckin mess you made, lick that urine off of the floor you big mouth.” There was no way in the world that this bitch, or anyone could ever make me lick the urine off of the cement floor. I tried pulling away crying out, “'No, never, get off of me you fuckin,” but before I can finish what I'm sayng, Tiffany, still holding me by my fuckin hair, wrenches at my hair, making me scream, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as she drags me standing up straight on my feet. She drags me up and she screams right in my startled face, 'NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR RING BITCH. YOU'RE GOING TO BEG ME TO PULL IT OFF OF YOUR FINGER.”  Tiffany is insane and she grabs my left hand, and she shoves my shoulder back hard, spinning me around and wrenching my arm up behind my back. I scream, “AAAHHH, MY ARM LET GO.” as she's twisting my arm up higher and higher behind my back, and now I'm screaming even more desperately, “MY ARM, MY ARM, YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK IT,” BUT Tiffany is screaming too, screaming like a raving lunatic, “You're going to beg me to take your ring, and you're going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do. Get is through your head Vicky, you're my slave, you're my FUCKIN slave, AND you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” tears are welling in my eyes, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, I'M BEGGING YOU STOP, ALRIGHT TAKE THE RING, TAKE THE FUCKIN RING.”

Tiffany is a vicious bitch. She lets go of my arm and I start rubbing at it, trying to rub the pain out of my arm. Tiffany grabs my white blouse and she rips it off. She tears it right off of my body, and my little white bra is exposed. She turns me around so that I'm looking at Johnny, and she grabs my white bra and she rips it right off of my chest. Tiffany starts laughing insanely as she screams, “Johnny, this is the tough bitch that you were going with. YOU NEED A REAL WOMAN JOHNNY, LOOK AT THIS BIG MOUTH, SHE DOESN”T EVEN HAVE TITS.” Tears start rolling down my cheeks and I start crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Tiffany is crazy, and Tiffany is in charge, and she's going to do whatever she wants with me. I'm getting scared, she is much too tough for me, and much too strong for me, and she has knocked all of the fight out of me and I can't do anything to stop her from knocking the shit out of me. She grabs my two nipples and she squeezes them and twists them at the same time. I scream STOP,” as I desperately try  to pull away from her grip.“ She screams insanely, “YOU BETTER   
BEG ME TO PULL YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER, AND YOU BETTER TELL JOHNNY THAT YOU”RE MY SLAVE, AND THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO AND YOUR GOING TO REFER TO ME AS QUEEN.”

There is nobody there to stop her, and there is not one things that I can do to stop her. Tears start streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood, and my black eye makeup. I'm scared and I become submissive to Tiffany. I hold my left hand up right in front of Tiffany crying out, “PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING QUEEN, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER QUEEN.” Tiffany is laughing as she grabs my limp left hand and she holds it up in the air, and then she grabs the finger, the one with the ring, and she rips it off. She pulls my wedding ring right off of my finger. My precious wedding ring that I had pulled off of Debi's finger when I beat her up.

Tiffany puts my wedding ring on her own left fist, right on her middle finger, and she holds it up in my face and TIFFANY IS LAUGHING insanely as she screams, “LOOK AT IT BITCH, LOOK AT YOUR WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER.” I'M CRYING AND CRYING. She holds that left fist in my face again screaming, open your mouth bitch,” SHE PUSHES THAT RING AGAINST MY LIPS AND MOUTH, not punching,  just pushing, and screaming like an insane lunatic, “OPEN IT SLUT, OR I”LL KNOCK YOUR FUCKIN TEETH IN WITH YOUr RING.” I”m scared and I open up my mouth, and Tiffany sticks the middle finger of her left hand into her mouth and she screams, “SUCK IT CLEAN WHORE, SUCK YOUR WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER CLEAN YOU STUPID, PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH.”  I start sucking her finger as she's slowly pushing her finger in and pulling it ut of my mouth. She's fucking my mouth with her finger while I'm sucking it off like a little cock. Tiffany pulls her finger out of my mouth screaming, “YOU ALREADY SUCKED YOUR WEDDING RING OFF YOU STUPID, PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH. NOW TELL JOHNNY THAT YOU'RE MY SLAVE, TEL HIM THAT YOU ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC AND YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER YOUR QUEEN TELLS YOU TO DO.”  I'm crying hysterically, and I starts crying out, “JOHNNY, JOHNNY I SUCKED MY WEDDING RING ON MY QUEEN'S FINGER. I'M HER SLAVE JOHNNY, I'M HER FUCKIN SLAVE JOHNNY. I'LL DO WHATEVER MY QUEEN TELLS ME TO DO.” 

Tiffany starts laughing viciously as she holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “Now you're going to beg me to masturbate you with your ring bitch. Now let me hear you beg.” I'm crying like a little baby, and I start to say, “Fuck me,” BUT Tiffany grows impatient and she holds her left fist in my face screaming insanely, “You disobedient bitch, now I'm going to knock your face in with your very own wedding ring on my fist.” Tiffany smashes me with that ring, “bang,” right in to my teeth. You can hear the metal of the ring bash against the enamel of my teeth, and my lips split pen and blood is rolling from my lips.” Tiffany is scaring me as like an enraged lunatic she starts showing me that ring again screaming, “I'm going to knock your face in with this ring whore.” I'm getting panicky now and I'm crying like a little girl and I start crying out, “PLEASE QUEEN, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RING. PLEASE QUEEN PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER.”

Tiffany grabs my cut off jeans and she unsnaps the snap. Then she starts yanking at them, pulling at them, and I scream “AAHH,” as I fall over onto my ass. She's ripping at my cut offs, and slowly she starts pulling them down my legs, and then she just rips them right off of me. Tiffany screams, “Now lower your panties whore.” I'm really scared, I don't want to anger this deranged lunatic. I thought I was crazy. Everyone thought I was crazy, but Tiffany really is crazy. I quickly and obediently lower my panties and pull them right off of my body. Tiffany pushes me back, laying down and then she shoves my legs apart. Insanely Tiffany shows me my wedding ring again, laughing as she screams, “WITH YOUR OWN WEDDING RING BITCH.” TIFFANY TAKES THE MIDDLE FINGER OF HER LEFT HAND AND SHE SHOVES IT INTO MY cxnt. “ooaaww,” I CY OUT, AND TIFFANY STARTS SHING THE RING IN AND OUT. SHE'S PLUGING THAT RING IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT OF MY MOIST PUSSY, AND I'M STARTING TO GET REALLY EXCITED. THIS SICK, DEMEMNTED BITCH IS MASTURBATING ME, AND MY NIPPLES ARE GETTING ROCK HARD AND MY LITTLE TITTIES, AND SWEAT IS STARTING TO GLISTEN ALL OVER MY BODY. THE BITCH IS JERKING ME OFF, AND I'M “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” Tiffany is laughing as she screams, “LOOK AT HER JOHNNY, LOOK AT HER KRISTEN, YOU BOTH THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH, YOU BOTH THROUGHT THAT SHE WAS SUCH A TOUGH MISTRESS. LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING TO HER.” 

I'M NOT EMBARRASSED IN THE LEAST BIT AT THIS POINT. MY PUSSY IS ON FIRE. it' HOTTER AND WETTER THAN I CAN RMEMEBER IT BEING PERHAPS EVER. In and out and in and out, she's rubbing that big, metal ring against my clitoris and I start to dry cum. I'm shaking, and vibrating, I feel jolts of lightening shooting inside my body, and dry squirting and a volcanic eruption is about to start. I'm OOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” crying and them YES, it starts happening, I'M OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEE, exploding and exploding. A volcanic eruption again and again. I'm howling like a wounded animal and Tiffany is laughing as she screams, “LOOK AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE VICKY.” I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I START LAUGHING AND LAUGHING AS I SCREAM, “I'M PATHETIC QUEEN, I'M FUCKIN PATHETIC QUEEN.”

Tiffany gets up and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she drags me over a few steps right in front of Johnny, right where this whole thing had started. She holds me by my hair pulling my head up and she's laughing as she screams, “Look at how hard your ex-husbands cock is now Vicky. He really gets off on watching me humiliate you. Well I'm going to give him the orgasm of a lifetime bitch.” She pulls my head back around so that I'm looking down as she leans me over and she holds my face right over the puddle of my own warm yellow urine, and she laughs insanely as she screams, “Now dog, lick it up. Lick up your warm yellow piss off of Johnny's floor you worthless, weak pathetic bitch.”

I could have never imagined anyone ever being able to do this to me. I couldn't even imagine anyone thinking of doing this to me before, but here is this big, beautiful, hot sexy blonde completely in control of me, and I have to admit, her strength, and beauty and her dominant attitude. This goddess, this Queen owns me, and it feels awkwardly erotic, awkwardly sexy, awkwardly hot, awkwardly kinky, and my pussy is flooded, and my nipples are hard as rocks. I lean down and now I want to please my Queen. I start licking my piss, right off of the dirty cement. I'm slurping and slurping my urine off of the cement. I hear Tiffany laugh as she screams, “Look up bitch.” I look up, and I'm looking at Johnny's  huge, hard erect cock, and it's in Tiffany's hand and she's jerking him off. She's masturbating Johnny and Johnny is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” really excited. Then all of a sudden he starts to “OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” explode over and over again. Glob after glob of Johnny's hot cum is squirting all over my face, all over my hair all over my little tits, all the time Tiffany is laughing and screaming, “Look at how weak and pathetic she is Johnny, how could you ever be with this weak, worthless  poor excuse for a flat  chested slut Johnny.”

Tiffany takes the ball gag out of Johnny's out and she throws it to the floor. She's laughing viciously screaming, “HOW DID YOU LIKE IT JOHNNY. HOW DID YOU LIKE YOUR FANTASY SO FAR JOHNNY, but before Johnny could say a word. Tiffany unhooks Johnny's hands screaming, “where is that dildo Johnny. I've looked everywhere for it. Where is it hiding Johnny.” She unbuckled Johnny's feet and Johnny was free. I was hoping that Johnny was going to do something now that he was free. Something to help us, but 6', blonde, body of a goddess, just gave him the fantasy of a lifetime. I could feel that little bit of hope drain right out of me as Johnny said, “It is probably upstairs in the bedroom.”   

Tiffany grabs Johnny's hand looking down at me all covered in cum, and she screamed, “Now bitch, you are going to stick your fingers into your cxnt and masturbate yourself. You're going to prepare yourself to cum and when your Queen returns she will give you the order to cum, and if you don't, you will be punished. Oh and just try and escape or do anything but what I told you, and I will really knock the shit out of you, and then I will punish and terrorize you for days to cum, you got it.” I didn't want to anger this big, bitch, so I said, “YES QUEEN.” Johnny and Tiffany looks at each other and they laugh as Tiffany drags Johnny upstairs to the bedroom.

They weren't gone for a minute before I decided I have to help Kristen out of the cuffs and I walk over to her and I start to unclasp the equipment from her, set her free. I had just removed the final leg strap from her leg when Johnny and Tiffany returns. Tiffany has a big dildo in her hand and she throws it to the floor and she pushes Johnny towards a chair screaming, “SIT DOWN JOHNNY, BECAUSE NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO GIVE YOU A SHOW.” She starts walking towards us and I run around hiding behind the props. She went after Kristen, raising her fists up screaming, “come on bitch, you think you're so fuckin tough.” Kristen raises her fists up too and the two women just stand there in the dungeon, both of them with their fists raised up like men ready to fist fight. I almost get hypnotized as the two women's huge, sexy breasts bounce up and down. Then I regain my thoughts AND

I run back around the props and I leapt onto Tiffany's back, wrapping my legs around her waist, I grab her by her blonde hair and I started wrenching her head back and forth. I'm ripping chunks of hair right out of Tiffany's head, and Tiffany screams, “AAAHHH MY HAIR,”and just then Kristen moved in closer and she sends her right fist plowing “boom,” right into Tiffany's well muscled stomach.  Her fist bounces off of Tiffany's stomach, aand I can feel a hot bolt of my juices explode in between my legs as I see just how tough and powerful Tiffany's well toned stomach really is, and I can't believe just how much this turns me on, but I'm still ripping out pieces of Tiffany's hair out of her head, and she's screaming, “LET GO, LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH,” Kristen goes down and tackles Tiffany around her knees. Tiffany screams, “AAAHHH,” as she loses her balance and she falls over sideways, right on top of me, squashing me, AND “ooofff,” smacking the air right out of me, and hitting her head “bang,” right against the concrete. Tiffany is dazed for a moment, and that gives Kristen just enough time to grab a hold of Tiffany's hair and start to 'bang, bang, bang,” crack her fuckin skull against the hard cement.  Tiffany is seeing stars, and she's disoriented. I'm squashed, and I'm dazed, and I'm tired, and Kristen grabs Tiffany's hair and she drags her off of me and she starts to drag Tiffany up to her feet. Then she lets go of Tiffany's hair with her and she balls her right fist up hard and tight, and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Tiffany's jaw. I knew the moment I heard the bone of her knuckles crack against Tiffany's jaw bone that this was a head wrenching blow, and as I feebly look up, I can see Tiffany's head snapped straight up in the air, and Tiffany stumbles backwards on her skyscraper high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Tiffany's eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head, and her legs are all wobbly. I start laughing, giggling to myself as I watch Tiffany having to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just starts to stumble, and to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. This goofy little grin right across her face. Now I really start laughing, Tiffany is knocked silly. Tough little Kristen has knocked all the sense out of this big, tall, strong blonde bitch, and I start trying to clear the cob webs from my own head.   

Kristen grabs Tiffany's sexy midriff blouse with both of her hands and she screams right in Tiffany's shocked face, “You are going to be so fuckin sorry you tarted this bitch.” She shoves Tiffany back hard. Tiffany's blouse rips right off of her chest in Kristen's hands as Tiffany goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Tiffany bounces up off of the wall, and Tiffany's huge magnificent breasts  are full exposed, and this time the warmth between my legs is not urine. I don't know why, but I started to drool looking at thos ebig, sexy breasts, and her big, hard nipples. Tiffany is just sanding there and she's fuckin startled, but Kristen is really pissed off and she really wants to give Tiffany a taste of her own medicine. I look over and I can see the exposure of Tiffany's big, sexy tits has Johnny very excited too, and he has his hand on his big, hard erect cock.

Kristen grabs Tiffany's wrist and she pulls Tiffany away from the wall, and she's pulling her across the dungeon. Tiffany is smiling, giggling to herself as if she's here having a lot of fun. Kristen walks Tiffany over to a table and she screams, “REMOVE YOUR PANTIES YOU BITCH.” Tiffany's whole dominant, in charge attitude has been replaced with a very submissive attitude. A 180 degree attitude adjustment, and Tiffany seems to have absolutely no fight or defiance left in her at all. Obediently Tiffany grabs her panties and lowers them, smiling as she kicks them off. Kristen looks over at me and she's smiling and she says, “This is going to be a lot of fun.” Then Kristen screams, “Now lay down on the table bitch.” Tiffany has this dazed, glazed obedient look on her face, and this silly little smile as she gets up onto the table and then she lays down right on the table staring up at the ceiling.

I slowly start to get to my feet and Kristen starts putting the first restraint onto Tiffany's right wrist. I stumble over to the table on the left side and I grab a restraint and I attach it first to Tiffany's wrist, and then to the table. I look down and I see my ring, my wedding ring on Tiffany's finger and I can feel my blood boil in anger. Kristen is now restraining Tiffany's legs and I want my ring, so I grab thw finger with the ring on Tiffany's left hand and I pull my ring right off of her finger.” Tiffany doesn't say a fuckin word. 

I put my wedding ring right on my left hand, right on my middle finger and I hold my fist right in Tiffany's face and I'm laughing as I scream, “NOW WHO'S GOING TO GET MASTURBATED WITH MY WEDDING RING YOU WHORE.” I take my finger, the one with the ring and I shove it right into Tiffany's cxnt. I start masturbating the bitch with my wedding ring, just like she had done to me only minutes earlier, and now it's Tiffany who is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hot and sexy, and now Tiffany's big, sexy nipples are baby bottle size and rock hard, and now Tiffany's goddess like body is all shiny from her sweat.

I see Kristen climb up onto the table, holding her ass up only inches over Tiffany's face, she's laughing as she screams, “Johnny, Johnny take a good look at your big, strong, tough goddess now.” Kristen lowers her sexy ass down right onto Tiffany's face, and Tiffany is smothered under Kristen's ass. We can hear Tiffany gasping for air, and Kristen raises her ass up off of Tiffany's face and she's laughing as she screams, 'Now bitch, you're going to lick my ass hole clean. Now stick your tongue out whore.” I can see Tiffany's tongue sliding up into Kristen's ass hole, and her tongue start to flip back and forth and in and out. I'm fucking this stupid bitch with my wedding ring and Kristen turns around facing Tiffany's head and she olds her pussy in  Tiffany's face screaming, “beg me to let you lick my cxnt you whore.” I start to laugh as immediately upon Kristen's words I can feel Tiffany's cxnt juices get hotter and hotter and her cxnt just flooded up. hot juices are sputtering out of her soaking wet pussy, and starting to roll down her legs, and I grab one of Tiffany's big, hard nipples in my right hand, and I'm still fucking her pussy with my ring on my left hand. I twist Tiffany's nipple and Tiffany moans OOOHHH,” right into Kristen's pussy. I can see Tiffany starting to make love to Kristen's hot pussy with her tongue. She's feverishly licking Kristen's sweet pussy feverishly, like a fuckin dog licking it's master.  Then I can feel it. Tiffany's finger slides into my wet pussy. I'm masturbating the bitch with my wedding ring, while she's licking Kristen into orgasm, and now she's fingering my cxnt. We all broke into insane orgasms at the same time, “OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE,” OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE,” we kept erupting and erupting. Wave after wave of volcanic eruptions. Kristen gets to her feet and she screams, “This isn't over yet Tiffany. I am your Mistress and you are going to do whatever I tell you to do, and right now bitch, you're going to beg me to let you lick Mistress Vicky into an orgasm, and you're going to beg me to fuck you into orgasm with a dildo bitch. Beg me for the strap on you whore.”

Tiffany is submissive, Kristen beat her up and made her submissive to her, and now Tiffany is Kristen's slave. Tiffany is so hot, so excited, so submissive she starts crying out, 'Youre so beautiful Kristen. I'm your slave. I'm your slave Kristen, you own me, do whatever you want with me. I am here to service and please you Mistress. Mistress Vicky unhooks Johnny and it looks like she has brought him over to the bench to watch Tiffany suck her into orgasm. Kristen stands right behind Tiffany and she takes that big, hard erect rubber penis right up against Tiffany's anus, and then she shoves it in. “Tiffany is screaming “OOOOOOOHHHHH,” and tears start overflowing out of her eyes as crazy little Kristen starts fucking her up her ass with that big hard erect cock. Kristen is definitely in charge and she shoves Tiffany over, she bends this big, strong, tough, beautiful sexy woman over, so that Tiffany's face is right in my cxnt. I can feel Tiffany's sexy tongue sliding into me, and I quiver from the excitement. She starts plowing her tongue in and out and in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I grab Johnny's big, hard erect cock and I start jerking Johnny off. I can tell he is going to blow a volcanic eruption because his cock is so hard, so big, and the veins are three times their normall size. I'm getting soaked in my own sweat and my nipples are rock hard, they're ready to burst, and I'm panting and making these sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” Kristen is still plowing that big fuckin hard dildo into Tiffany's ass hole and I can see Tiffany slide her fingers into her own cxnt. Kristen see's Tiffany trying to masturbate herself and she grabs Tiffany's hand and pulls it away from her soaking wet pussy. All of a sudden I start exploding, and immediately after, Kristen starts exploding “OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWEEEEEE,” and exploding and exploding, and that is when Johnny starts to “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWEEEE,” squirt glob after glob of his hot cum right in Tiffany's face, right in her hair, dripping down her big, hard erect nipples and onto her tits and then rolling down onto her stomach.

We tie the bitch up, now we have her all packaged and we have to get her ready for the next round. Tiffany is all bound in ropes and we take her to the shower and wash all that dry cum off of her. We send Johnny home and now it's just going to be the 3 of us.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 09:05:21 PM »
He! He!  :D Very intense & dirty ... loved the turn-around against Tiffany when Kirsten joined in ... kinky, hot stuff!  :P :-* :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 10:11:37 PM »
Go Kristen

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 01:29:19 PM »
Mmmm! What a hot story!! Please continue Vicky :)