News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Barbara vs Emily <{Erotic Submission Wrestling Penthouse Match}>

• 16 Replies

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
So. Yeah ~~

It’s good old Emily vs Barbara once more. I know that to many that might sound a bit odd, considering I have only shared one fight log with me and Barbara, doing our craaaaazzyyyyy NHB Cage-mounted-on-the-back-of-a-Semi-Truck on the highways of LA. But behind the scenes, Barbara and I have had a huge rivalry, clocking every style of combat under the face of the Sun.

She’s one of those rare girls that I have had immense combative and competitive chemistry with, that each time we schedule a meeting, we try something new, in our seemingly never ending pursuit to find our favorite style. Crazy as it may sound, no matter what we attempt, we end up having a blast. And we’ve yet to veto one style of combat that we didn’t have fun doing.

That bitch is good ,, I hate her ,, but I can’t deny ,, she is good and tons of fun no matter what we do.

For this scene ~~ as the title insinuates~ we have decided on Submission wrestling with a twist. For starters, the setup was a gorgeous (( yet borrowed ,, Trolololol )) high rise apartment with a very scenic view of a sprawling city. Was it New York City ?? Chicago ?? Singapore ?? Metropolis ?? Gotham ?? Hmm who knows ,, but that’s not the only twist ~~

We have decided to start it with standard submission wrestling, both in sports bras and shorts. However, the twist is ,, the loser of each round ,, would end up stripping one item of clothes. And the sequence is simple: Tops, then bottoms. The added twist to the rules is, that exposing those parts open them for attack. Once one of us loses her sports bra, her boobs are open for groping, squeezing, licking and so on. Once she has her bottom gone, the same rule applies to her most sacred privates (( Except that Barbara is one massive W.H.O.R.E so she really wouldn’t notice, right guys?? High five!!! Nobody?? Alright, you all suck ))

As a result of that premise, the fight which started with straight forward Apartment Sub-Wrestling got more and more erotic. The intermissions became their own mind-games and mental-struggle sections. This fight really had it all, from old school tests of strengths to school girl pins to erotic distractions and abuse. It’s all right there, perfectly executed thanks to Barbie’s natural knack for being a W.H.O.R.E. Again everyone, repeat after me, Barbie is a W.H.O.R.E ~~ Good job !!

Unfortunately for all, the finale, after one of us was completely drained, spent, and willing to admit her rivals’ supremacy was omitted. Barbara and I decided that that portion was too personal to be released for public. Although we might consider petitions for private showings of that omitted section.

Anyways!!! For now ,, my extended babbling will stop. So you guys and gals can finally; ENJOY ~~

XoXo ~*M*~

==========================================

You know her, you saw her, you want her bad; Barbara Sokol!!

{alt}

==========================================

And once again, my humble self!!

{alt}

Barbara: I put my hands at each side of the mirror on the wall of the bathroom and breathe in slowly at a controlled pace. I close my eyes so I don't see the reflection of my face in the mirror. I have water from the faucets cascading into the sink just so that I can hear something other than my breathing and my heart racing inside my chest. I don't know what is it about this bitch Emily but she makes me feel like nobody else does. It is...weird. I can't deny I am attracted to you, no matter how much I try, but I cannot say I like you. Actually the opposite would be true; I dislike you like I have not disliked anyone since I was in high school. The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you work out and above all the way you look at me makes my blood boil.

I have tried to ignore it, to act cool and pretend I didn't gave a shit about you, but it didn't worked. Having you in the same gym, my gym, my sanctum, my territory was not something I could stand. And you made sure to make your presence felt in my gym. It was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention that you were challenging me at every opportunity.   Each time you saw me working and rocking a piece of equipment you would go and sit in the one next to it... or even better the one in front of it and just look at me while you worked out. That always made me so furious... and it always made me to work extra hard.

And so did you. I could see you pushing yourself and extra mile or two just to show me how physically fit you were. I've been leaving the gym so sore every night since you arrived, always trying to beat you... but there was never truly a conclusion to those workout duels... not the one I needed or wanted. I much feared that things between us were going to be like that forever, both watching the other from pretty close up, defying the other, challenging the other under a veil of normal friendly gym chat... until one day, after everybody else had left you came up to me and told me what you wanted. A straight challenge. And I said yes.

And here we are now. I open my eyes and look at my reflection and smile, feeling a lot calmer now than when I started to change in the bathroom of this luxury penthouse. The penthouse of a friend that was out of town, you said. I turn off the faucet and check on my attire one more time. Tight black booty gym shorts, the smallest I have, and a pink sports bra that doesn't leaves much to the imagination. I brush my hair back with my fingers a bit and double check the knot that holds my long silky black hair in a lovely pony tail. I lean a bit against the mirror to watch my face closely and press my lips together to spread the soft pink lipstick that makes them look wet and shiny.... why am I wearing make up to a fight? I wonder for a second by my brain knows the answer so well.. Because I want to look better than you when I kick your ass.

I put the rest of my stuff on my gym back and leave the bathroom, my feet going from the cold tiles to the comfy camel carpet. I walk to the living room of this impressive penthouse and gasp a bit when I see the beautiful skyline view. I don't know what floor we are supposed to be but I can see half the city from here. It is a cold afternoon, cloudy and it seems like a storm is brewing... but inside here it feels so hot that I am already starting to sweat a bit.

The coffee table is out of the way and all the rest of the furniture has been pushed to the walls, creating more than enough room to lay out the blue mats in which we will battle. You aren't here yet, probably changing in the bedroom, so I take the chance to pick my 'corner', moving towards the huge floor-to-ceiling windows and dropping my bag on the closest corner of the mats there, claiming it, and then move to the window, pressing myself a bit against it like a little child to see down and feel the vertigo.

The cold window against my nipples lets me know that they are a bit hard and I hate that you make me feel that way. I press my forehead in the window and sigh. It will all be fine... once I kick your fucking slut ass, I will get this... you.. out of my system and it will all be fine.

Emily: I hold the cell phone close to my ear with one hand ,, careful to not let it touch it, nor for me to touch it with my freshly painted lavender nails.

Me: What do you mean you're worried ,, there is nothing to worry about!
Voice from the other end: Emily, what the heck, when you told me you need my place to crash in, I thought you're there alone! Now you're asking me where are my wrestling mats? What are you up to ?? Do you have a guy there?
Me (( in a little nervous smile ,, that usually denotes I'm at the end of my patience )): Vincent ~~ No . . . I promise you I don't have a guy here.
Vincent (( with obvious jealousy in his voice )): Then what?
Me: It's a girl, okay?
Vincent: O . . .
I brush through my golden tresses, slowly turning my head to check my lashes and eyes for any mascara goo or liner imperfections.
Me: Yeah she's a friend from the gym. And she has this thing coming up, and wanted to wrestle me, alright?
Vincent (( with an obvious lack of breath )): Will there be Oil??
Me: No, there won't be Oil, nor mud. So don't worry we won't make a mess.
Vincent: Oh it's fine!! You can make a mess all you want!!
Me (( with an eye roll)): No mess, promise.
Vincent: You know, if you want to ~~ ehhh ~~ record this, so we ~ errr ~ you can watch it to check for technique and flaws ,, I got a bunch of GoPro's in the coatroom. . .
Me (( interrupting )): Bye Vincent !! I love youuuuuuuuu !! ~~ And I hang up ~~

I then glance up at myself in the mirror ,, softly laying my phone down, saying in a soft voice ~ "Now, that that's that. It's time to take care of business Emily ,, Showtime!!!" I flash myself a picture perfect ,, toothpaste worthy smile in the mirror, and get up. Giving my 5'10" 129lbs body a very approving up'n'down, in my favorite wrestling attire. My teal tiny tiny tiny  shorts with their stretchy pink side straps ,, and a pretty beach pattern sports bra, that while showing my impressive 32D's ,, is also keeping them secure in place, as it has through countless workouts and spars in the past

I spin on my heels and walk to the door of the bedroom, glancing on the bed sheets, partially wondering, if they will be used tonight, or if emotions and pride will run too hot for that. I didn't bring you here to fuck, although as they say ~ Never say Never. I take in a deep breath and I open the door stepping outside, my feet lightly pacing down the hallway, eyes darting across the various portraits on the sides of Vincent and his many, many girlfriends in some pretty exotic locales. And of course, there is one of us, standing in front of that pool in the Foam party in Ibiza 2 summers ago. That was fun, I looked hot, but I look much better now, much fitter to say the least

Reaching the end of the hallway, I see you there, laying camp and claim to the far ~corner~ standing there, and a little wheeze traverse my spine looking at your pressing against the glass,  you clearly haven't seen something like it. And I bit the left corner of my bottom lip a bit, staring at your toned thighs, butt, and slender curved back ~ "Quite the view, huh?" I say softly, walking around the long L-sectional sofa. The only thing in here I couldn't move out of the way, but I used it to line out one corner of the blue mats, and obviously now,, my corner. My lashes pat softly. My right arm stretched to the side, softly caressing the white leather couch

My baby blue eyes fixated on you calmly, like they always do. I'm always the calm one, the calculating one, and surely so far, the one who took initiative. You've been the spunky, heated, impulsive one. And that made things work out far too well so far. I've asked myself plenty, if I hated you, and I knew the answer is no. I hated the way you acted around me for sure. And I thought long about this, and I found out the perfect way to fix it ~~ I'm going to give you a good old Cenation Attitude~Adjustment. Gosh, I can't believe I'm even quoting that A-hole in my mind. Cena Sux, I've always been an Orton girl.

But enough about Vince's goons for now, I have a much more important, and definitely entertaining plot to play. Moving slowly to my corner, I stand there, still flashing you that smile, my hair surrounding my face and down my back like a Golden halo ~ "You sure you wanna do this? There is no turning back now. So, there's the door, if you're feeling you're not up to the cut, Barbie." ~ I coo softly with a little catty smile, knowing that with this very specific choice of words, you will never back down, even if you were actually thinking it.

Barbara: Looking down to the street makes me dizzy so I stop and look into the distance. There is so much I can see from here, even my own apartment. It is a nice place but I sure wish I would live here. Some droplets start to hit the window. The sky has been threatening us with rain all day and it seems it has finally decided to get serious about it. I am so lost in the beauty of the city below us, feeling at the top of the world, that I don't notice you approaching until you speak, startling me a bit. I turn around frowning, not liking the feeling of you sneaking on me like that. It felt as if being caught off guard by a predator... something you may be since we have both been hunting the other. I turn around and look at you easing my expression although my feelings remain the same.

I am alert and tense, like I should be in front of an enemy. Your gorgeous blue eyes fixed on me and my dark eyes fix on you. You have that too-cool-for-the-world attitude that always gets me and now that we are completely alone for the first time, you aren't holding back in giving me attitude. I smile and move to my corner as I see you doing the same. Trying to stay calm, cool and collected, enduring some more of your verbal jabs. “No. This ends today.“ I say without hesitation or emotion, which is quite an accomplishment considering the storm on emotions inside my chest.

I get in my 'corner' standing there for a second so you can admire my 5'10” 128lbs 34D-23-35 perfect sculpted body and then I lower my upper body, spreading my legs a bit and bending my knees, my hands go to my knees, my pony tail rolling over my left shoulder, giving you a very good view of my cleavage while I get in a sort of combat stance. My eyes never leaving you. I shouldn't have pushed my breasts into the cold window, now my nipples are more than a little hard and making tents against my top. It WAS the cold window, I tell myself, not wanting to think that this is exciting me more than it should.

“I am ready... “ I say with a smile. “And don't you ever call me Barbie again, bitch...”

Emily: I look at you ,, so pretty ,, slender ,, and in just one heck of a fantastic shape. The only girl I've met so far who can truly look me eye~to~eye. Most of the girls I've faced before are shorter ,, I met a couple who were taller. But no one my height and weight. I gotta admit though, with your lower BMI, it makes your abs more visible and your tushie a bit flatter, but it's not the look I ever went for. I love having curves, and besides, speaking of comparisons, and your cute protest to me calling you Barbie, I coo in a soft voice, crouching a bit, resting my hands on my thighs, letting my boobies spill a little bit in my top, the heat around us, that I preset on the Thermostat to 90 degrees, causing me to start to perspire a bit ~

"But Barbie, you're so full of plastic." I laugh nudging my head towards your fake, yet super cute boobies. And I smile wider. I just love being a bitch, especially to you. And I know how hot~blooded you are, and how much they get to you. I curl my fingers, and start to drum on my thigh with my nail tips, my shoulders rising a bit, and pressing my biceps against my side~boobies a bit more, swaying right and left, my excitement and aloof~attitude resembling that of a little girl about to enter the sandbox to play with her best friend ~ "So, recapping the rules again. Each fall won by submission, tap out, or a count to three ,, counted by the girl on top ,, Mississippian counts of course, not wild west counts" ~

"After each fall, we have a ~clean~ separation, none of that BS rushing and cheapshotting I know you Russian~Italians love to do. And the loser removes one piece of clothing. Whoever loses the nude round first, loses the match. And becomes the winner's bitch for the night. Did I miss anything??"

Barbara: Outside the rain is starting to get thicker and the city looks so cold and quiet, quite the contrasts with how this room feels. You must have done something to the heating of the house. I know because I can feel sweat starting to form between my breasts, in my flat abs and my back and we haven't touched yet. Once we go body to body this is going to feel like a fucking sauna, but that doesn't worries me. I can take it. And it will be a good way to see how good your stamina is... I am pretty sure not was good as mine.

I look into your eyes and snarl a bit as you comment on my breasts, eying them with a laugh. “and you are so full of shit, Emily...” I say barely containing myself. “Call me Barbie once more and I'll hurt you for real...” I add, trying to threaten you, realizing a bit late that it is pretty pointless. I am going to hurt you for real even if you don't call me Barbie. You look so giddy and happy, like this was all a game... and in a way it is, but a very serious game at least for me. Your annoying attitude, the same shit you give me every day at the gym is already getting to me. Only that this time I don't have to remain civil any more. “Fuck you.”

“Yeah... those rules are fine. “ I nod my head, having no idea how I got to agree to something like this, but just like I couldn't back down there I can't back down now. “Don't worry... I will follow those rules. It isn't like I was born in a country founded by convicts, you know... Aussie slut...” I add with a smile, but I think this has gone long enough and I don't want to waste any more breathe talking. “LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!”

And with that I leave me corner, moving my hands up, ready to attack or defend myself and move to the center of the mats, straight in a beeline towards you.

~~ Round One ~~

Emily: The rain batters the tall windows ,, making the view behind you look a bit surreal ~ Dark clouds have moved in to cast their shadow on the city, turning this afternoon into somewhat of a scene out of a Christopher Nolan Gotham City. With the tall spires of the buildings rising through the clouds. I breathe slowly and confidently. A rush of amusement and excitement riling in my gut, watching at the effect of every word on you. And you are surely as feisty and pretty as you are ,, transparent. Each taunt hitting you like those raindrops falling into a clear pond, and I study the ripples they cause ,, traversing across your facial features ,, the corners of your lips, the furrowed brows, the flaring of your nostrils

As they strum on your vocal cords, turning your voice into an angry hiss, and all the way to your finger tips that curl ominously, promising me that you want nothing more than to tear me apart. And like a scientist observing her test subject I just smile wider, and the most riled up you get, the more excited I am. I want you angry, I want you mad, I want you giving me your all, and I want you to fail. And oh yes you will. You try your best, tossing the Centuries old insult about my heritage my way, and I just pout ,, pretending that I didn't hear it before ~ "Convicts? That hurt my feelings Barbie ~~ so much." Inherently repeating the word you forbid me yet another time

And I don't know if you heard it or not, if you were going for the impatient charge anyway, moving to the middle of the mats, and I quickly and lightly push forwards on my feet, saying in a soft voice coming from the back of my throat ~ "Yes, let's." I watch your hands moving up, fingers spread, almost inviting me for a test of strength. And I grin ,, wanna test power ?? Let's do that. I slowly move my hands up palms flat, fingers spread ,, inviting you in ~~ seeing if you would dare.

Barbara (4:58:49 PM): My verbal counter attacks don't seem to have much effect on you and you even dismiss them sarcastically, calling me once more like that doll and making me even more furious than before. My body language shows clearly that I am going from annoyed to decidedly angry... and that I plan to do something about it. Nostrils flaring, lips curling into a snarl once more, my muscles tensing, my legs pushing me forward towards you... I am ready to make you pay. And you come towards me in a very similar way but with that lovely and incredibly annoying smile. Those full and so kissable lips... and you raise your arms challenging me to a test of strength!?!

I look into your eyes with a cute mocking smile like asking... really, bitch? Test of strength?.... I couldn't back down when you spoke to me in the gym and told me what you wanted, I couldn't back down when you opened the door to the penthouse and invited me in, and I am not going to back down now, supremely confident that I can out power you. My eyes keep locked on yours as I move closer, but slowly now, almost cautiously.

I raise my right arm first to reach your left and our hands touch, looking pretty much as if we were about to dance, but then our fingers cross and I slap mine tightly against the back of your hand. I push a bit with my right hand, but not too much, we haven't started yet. Then I move my left hand up and reach your left, interlocking fingers with you in the same manner. Planting my feet on the mats, digging with my bare soles on them, my muscles tense, my chest puffs and I start to push on your hands, pushing down trying to bend the wrist first just to see if you are ready for this. My eyes never leaving yours.

Emily: I eye you so preciously, my baby blues wide with excitement. My teeth biting my bottom lips softly, seeing the way your brown eyes widen at my invitation. My lips softly curling up at the corners, in the grin of the cat seeing the mouth scuttle softly across the floor, with its furry tail raised up, knowing the mouse is going to fall in the trap ,, it's a certainty ,, just a matter of seconds, moments! You crouch slightly to match me, and bring your right hand in. I don't even flinch, I keep my palm up in the air, hovering it softly, I watch you move your palm in and I just playfully pull my left hand to the left!

I see your eyes light up with anger, moving your palm and I move mine again, just teasing you, until you groan and smack your palm against mine, my smile widening feeling you locking your fingers and pushing my palm back. And I feel the power in that wrist, rippling across your slimmer, yet powerful arms. BMI is a tricky mistress, Barbie. And you will soon find out. My right palm moves up and there are no games this time, I let your palm brush against mine and our fingers slide past each other and slide shut like the teeth of a bear trap. I watch you roll your hips back and push your chest inwards, and I meet you immediately with mine, a soft grunt leaving my lips ~ "nngghhh"

And you don't waste time, you start pushing with your arms and I do to. Our sports bra spreading across the skin, sliding, both picking up strength. And Gawd you are strong. Our arms curled, elbows out, and forearms straight up, both struggling and pushing. I stop biting my lip, things are getting serious now. And as seconds pass, our still bodies begin to sway with each pouring more power into our holds. The heat around us spiking suddenly, or so it feels, like invisible fingers cranked the Thermostat from 90 to 900!!

I feel a bead of sweat rolling down the back of my neck, sliding down, gathering more stationary bead, and sliding into the grove of my spine and sliding down, swaying right and left with you, in a little bit of a stalemate, but I still grin, my face inches from yours ~ "That ~~ all ~~ you ~~ got ???" I coo the words calmly ,, each coming out with a puff of air churching against your lips. I knew you are formidable, but this is ,, so good ~~ My tongue slipping from my mouth and lapping my upper lip, feeling those hardened nipples of yours, I get an idea, and I slowly begin to slide my chest right and left, rubbing your pre~excited nipples, trying to give them that little rug~burn sensation. To distract, excite, or outright freak you out.

Barbara: I move my hand to you and you move it away making me frown. I try a second time and you once more play with me, my face starting to turn red. I almost pounce on you after that but I really want to show you I am stronger so I try a third and a last time before I decide to choke you...and this time you let me grab your hand.... And our hands lock together, fingers on the back of each other’s hands, and our arms start the battle immediately. Our slender biceps bulging with the effort as we both start to take control of the other. I take a step forward, trying to put my weight in the fight and you do the same, and our breasts come together. We grunt softly in perfect synchrony. “nngghhh” And I wonder if you can feel how hard my nipples are right now.

And for a few seconds we remain there almost without moving. If someone didn't noticed the tension in our muscles and the sweat starting to run on our bodies, they could believe we were simple standing there, holding each other’s hands and pressing our breasts together. But the amount of power and friction between us is immense, and it is heating up my body to the point it feels almost like it is burning. More sweat is forming between my tits, now with some droplets starting to slide from my neck to my cleavage, a lot more on my back and down my legs, and a couple of really annoying drops at the sides of my forehead.

We are so perfectly matched... you are making me work real hard to get nowhere... and then tease me with that delicious smile that annoys me so much. The breath of your words on my lips and I move my face closer, the tip of my nose almost touching yours. “No... I am just warming up. What about you?” I ask trying to sound cool. This is not going to be won by strength, I realize, this will be a battle of attrition and whomever can endure this kind of pressure the longest will win. I roll my shoulders and maintain the pressure, not trying to do more than necessary to match your strength... which is a lot actually.

But of course you felt my nipples and you couldn't pass the opportunity to make something out of it. You start to rub your tits on mine and my nipples get rubbed roughly against the fabric of my sports bra. I grunt a bit louder now “nnnghhh...” my face turning another shade of red, but I don't back down and instead arch my back some more to push my tits into yours, trying to use my hard nipples to stab your breasts, and then pushing my heels up to get on my tip toes, I try to make my tits go on top of yours, to then push them down... keeping my nipples out of your games and giving you something else to worry about.

Emily: Tough ~~ Tough ~~ Tough ~~ Tough ~~ That's the one word that just rummages through my mind, working it all against you. Our arms tensed, and I put all the pressure I can on yours, using my wrists to bend yours back a tiny bit ,, my shoulders to push one arm forwards, then the other when you begin to summon your immense power to push mine back. And keeping my smile is becoming a strain, so I just let go of it, letting it turn to a primeval snarl~like. Pushing you ,, but you don't move. Those sculpted legs of yours making it impossible to move you back and inch. And I feel myself getting coated in that much sweat, that makes me worry what would happen once the bottoms of my feet get too slippery to maintain my hold

But that is also a concern that you must contend with, and right now. It's clear that our muscles are aching, and beginning to tense and rapidly tire. It's evident in how much swaying is going on up there. And while our core muscles are doing a fantastic job in maintaining our balance, it's our arms that are gradually numbing down, and our boobs that are flattening down between us. I feel the tip of your perfect nose fencing mine, and I just smirk ~ "Oh I'm doing ~~ just ~~ fine. Come on ,, show me what you ~~ got ~~ Barbie." I whisper the last word teasingly, trying to work you over, while my boobs rub right and left across yours

And the effects begin to show immediately, your eyes squint, and I hear that throaty moan of your nipples getting roughed and worked up. And fantastic things are those magical masochistic nipples of ours. The more abuse they take, the more they seem to crave. And I feel yours tenting even more, pushing against my fresh, raking right and left across my dormant, but slowly awakening ones. I bite my bottom lip delightfully, when you suddenly change it up. You push up on your tip~toes, and slide your boobs atop of mine and use that unnatural firmness to press my girls down ~"Ugghhh!!"

The move not only causing a distraction, but a very clear imbalance in our so far evenly matched strength duel. And with the inch or so height you got on me, your wrists bend mine a bit ~ "Gawdd!!" I grimace, and see your vicious, delicious smile. But I fire you one back, purring ~ "Setting yourself up, Barbie, aren't you?" And I quickly slide my right leg forwards, and around the back of your left one, locking our toned calves yet. You're tip~toeing? In a test of strength? Cool, let's see how that works out for you. And with my foot flat down, and yours rested on your toes I heave and swing my arms suddenly downwards, in a little side~wave to bring our palms down to our hips and change the angle of our little strength~test

And in a little lesson for you, to how being on the high vantage is not always the best way to win battle. I push hard with my wrists, lifting up, as you have now allowed me to put my thighs and lower back into the formula, pushing my boobs up into yours and with everything I got, shove you back, but with my right leg hooked behind your left, I think we both know where you are going to go.

Barbara: Your smile slowly disappears and that makes me so fucking happy! I wish I could smile back at you but I am completely focused on this duel of power in which we are engaged and can afford no distractions. It is real hard to keep my concentration when sweat is running down along my spine and in front of my belly, gathering between my tits and a thick drop tickles the left side of my face so slowly and annoyingly that it feels like your doing. Your words are like needles to my brain and you keep using that pet name that I just can't stand. I grit my teeth and snarl at you when you call me Barbie again, using an especially annoying tone of voice.

I push my Ds on top of yours Ds and you groan in discomfort while I breathe relieved that my nipples aren't suffering the friction of your tits anymore. NOW I smile and stare deeply into your eyes with an I got you look on my sweaty face. Your wrists start to bend and I get excited, pushing harder on you, hoping this is the first step in the chain reaction that will bring you to your knees. But that is not what happens next. Instead you sneak your right leg forward and I feel your right calf pressing against my left calf.

I know you are trying to trip me so I bring my heels down to get better balance, and to hammer my tits down on yours, trying to flatten them against your chest from above... but while I do that you pull our arms down, and the top position quickly becomes a disadvantage. “ahhhhhh” The discomfort making me grunt as you bend my wrists up and I am forced back on the tip of my toes and then you shove back into me...but with your right leg pulling my left from under me... there is only one way to go.

My hands are trapped so I can't use my arms to break my fall. I push my head up, putting my chin on your left shoulder trying to avoid hitting the back of my head. That is the best I can do to take this fall and fortunately my round ass hits the mats first. Good padding is always a good thing and between the mats and the carpet under them, when my back lands on the canvas it doesn't hurts as much. The real problem comes next when you crash on top of me, your tits pushing mine up painfully, and your weight crushing me a little bit.

Emily: It is all such a blur now. I can't really plot that far ahead. It's do, or don't right now. And with a stalemate in power that has become way too evident for us, forcing us to begin to think creatively and out of the box. A nipple rub, a tip~toeing downward boob grind, a let twist and shift in momentum. Every move is thought of dynamically and off the tops of our heads. And the one thing I realize now, is that our eyes are no longer locked. But in fact, we are practically getting facefulls of the other's hair with the erratic motions. And your soft lush tresses that smell like Fresh Aloe and Mint just flash across my face, sticking to it with sweat, tickling my nostrils and I exhale hard to stop the irritating sensation

But I know I have a better grounding now. And while you have always taunted me at the gym that you can take me in any contest ,, there is one that I know you can't, I know it deep in my heart even though we never went at it, and that's leg power. I thrust up and push your boobies up, even though the motion is forcing mine down more, but neither are exactly immovable, and my boobs will get pressed and squished so far before ~~ YES!!! You stumble and with my right leg curling tighter around your right, the room spins and we start the fall!! Your head slipping forwards and I feel you pinch my left shoulder with your chin, clever little thing

But with us bound with two curled legs ,, our fingers ,, and now your chin pinch on your shoulder, we fall precisely the way I wanted it. as once and the splattttttt of your delicious sweaty back against the rubbery mats is as decisive and loud ,, as indicative of the combination of 260~ish pounds of flesh, bone, and muscle crashing atop of your chest! I hear the grunt in my ear, but so do you hear yours. And the force of the fall that squishes my boobs against your lower ribs only tells me a hint of how bad it must have been for you

We lay there for a split second. I know the window is narrow. I know that all it will take this tough hottie is a second or two to get in the next breath and start fighting. And I move as fast as I possibly can. My right leg still hooked around the inside of your left, I push my left leg outwards and with my toes bent, I press them into the mat and slide my body up, and with the rivers of sweat flowing down our bare abs, it's as fluid as it can get, feeling my boobs slipping over the small hill of your own, visiting Nippleville briefly ~~ mmm I like this little town ,, I will come back for a longer stay later. My arms pulling yours upwards, using the momentary weakness, bringing my hands together I throw myself down

Your wrists smacking the canvas above your head, you flinched, so they are not as close together as I hoped, but I still have them adequately high enough and I follow by dropping my now soaking wet sports bra right over your pretty face, going for a quick smothering pin ~ I lower my head and press my forehead against my left wrist ,, the weaker of my arms and summon all my power to my right one to keep your hands down ,, my lips brushing against the top of your head ,, I groan loudly ~ "ONE !!!"

Barbara: There is a loud thud that echoes through the empty room when our bodies, yours on top of mine, collide on the mats. A lot of sweat flying from our bodies and by the feel of it I think I just left and imprint of my body in sweat in the canvas. A lot of air leaving my body as you make sure I take most of your weight in the impact, covering me almost perfectly with your perfectly matched body. My arms weaken from the impact and the whole affair leaves me needing a couple of seconds to recover, but a couple of seconds is not something you are going to give me.

You make a pause of a split second and then push up, which is exactly where I DON'T want you to go. Your tits push mine up, and I can feel the battle of our firm flesh, rubbing and squeezing as your tits start to climb mine. It is a brief battle but a very intense one, your tits gaining traction, pressing your glands against my implants and slowly climbing up to the top... and then going past them.

You slam my arms in the mats over my head with authority. I hate having you on top of me and I am hating it more and more by the second. Then your tits land on my pretty face and we reach the point where I couldn't hate this position any more. My shoulders are down, you cleverly push not only with your arms but with your hair too, and my arms are so numb after the long test of strength and I don't feel like I can push you off with them.

My only option are my legs now, but you still have my left leg trapped with your right wrapped, calf on calf, and your left leg is on the outside of my right leg. Fucking clever bitch! I think as I hear you count and grow desperate. Your tits pressing on my face would feel pretty good if the rough fabric of your top wasn't so rough...and if I could breathe. I shake my head and groan under you, but all I manage to do is rub my face on the sweaty insides of your cleavage. The scent of your sweaty tits filling my mind and making it hard to think.

I hear you count “TWO!” I need to get you off me and now. I plant my right foot on the mats and with only one leg I push up, smashing my hips into yours in a desperate attempt to bridge out of this, hoping I can push your hips up and somehow miraculously break this pin.

I groan aloud into your hot tits and it feels like my lungs are burning. I push my hips up and get my ass to leave the mats...for a couple of seconds.... before the sweat in my sole makes my right leg slip and my ass falls on the mats once more and I remain pinned under you.

Emily: "Uffffffff!!" That little smoking hot toughie piece of ass! I can't even begin to fathom how you recovered so quickly. But honestly, with a body as tight as yours, I am ready to believe everything. And perhaps I ~did~ spend a bit too much time in Nippleville on my way up here. Your wrists pushing outwards, the first sign of defiance, stopping me from locking your wrists over your head and using my forehead to pin both down. And now, I feel your hip shifting, the groan rising from your lips while your face turns right and left. Is she trying to smear my top with her lipstick ?? Well at least the tropical jungle print on my top is going to hide it, not that I really mind the feel of your moist upper lip caressing my boobies now

I just tense my upper body and push down. Those upper back muscles bulging and straining, and I do some considerable weight shifting, grinding your wrists down. I'm going for a pin. I already counted a loud ,, slow ~ "ONE!" ~ And while you shift I move into a slightly more rushed ~ "TWOOOOO" ,, that make me stretch the ending a bit to make up for the hasty start. But then all hell breaks loose and you thrust up ~ "ahh!" Feeling your bony hip smacking up into my own. And with the way I'm perched up, the move actually heaves us a bit, slightly, but your shoulders don't shift, they just turn slightly but remain both pinned down to the mat

But your body comes crashing down and I take in a deep breath, a cold, wicked smile curling on my lips, feeling how you ~KNOW~ it by now, and I let out a very slow and ~AUTHORITATIVE~ "Threeeeeeeeee". And as I let it trail off my tongue, I feel my excitement boiling inside me. A feeling of immense pride, joy, and ecstasy filling me, as you briefly lay there for few seconds, not doing much but breathing, and so do I. I slowly open my hands and pull them off yours, lifting my forehead and I press my palms to the floor next to your head

And doing a needlessly slow push~up, I lift my boobies off your face, seeing your gorgeous face messed up with a mixture of tears and sweat ,, sweat that is probably more of my boobsweat by now than your own. I let you see the flashing smile hovering over your face, my hips lifting and uncurling my leg from around yours. A cocky grin on my face, before sliding off and letting my butt plop to the mat next to you. Breathing hard. My arms sore, fucking sore. That was brutal, I think to myself, but worth it. I look down at your body, still laying down, saying nothing, doing nothing, just lying there.

I reach up with my left hand, and I softly slide my index into your cleavage, and teasing I trail it down, deeper between your boobs, and then past your sports bra, along that freakishly toned midriff of yours, all the way to your belly button ,, I say in a teasing tone ~ "Not bad, not bad. Just not good enough, you doing ok there Barbie ??"

~~ Intermission ~~

Barbara: I let out a loud moan as I try to lift my hips once more, but the sweat on my sole just makes it impossible. I can't let this happen! I can't let this bitch pin me! This can't be rea.... THREE?... That is it? The bitch pinned my ass? She counted too fast? No... She didn't. My shoulders were up? No... they were flat on the canvas... they still are now. The bitch pinned me. My mind shocked while my body lays still under you, unable to process that 'three'. I don't struggle any more not sure how to react.

I really wasn't expecting to get pinned. Anger builds up inside me and mixes with a cold feeling of defeat. I can hear the joy in the echo of that three. You really enjoyed that... and you are still enjoying it. You slowly and teasingly push up off me and I finally can breathe something that isn't filled with the scent of your sweaty boobies. I look at you as if you had wronged me, which is exactly what I feel you did.

My face is not covered in hot sweat... and there is some cold liquid leaking from my left eye...a tear?!?  I move my hand up to brush it off as soon as I can, but you remain on top of me for way more longer than you would need to, flashing me that gorgeous taunting smile that make me want to kiss and punch your lips so bad at the same time. It is just a few seconds but for me it feels like hours of having you on top of me. Finally you move off and lay by my side.

I don't move... just lay there, staring at the ceiling. My chest growing as I breathe heavily, trying to recover some of the strength you drained from me and from the shock. She pinned me! I shudder when you put your finger on my and I feel the tip of it trace down on my body, going through my cleavage like cutting my sports bra... which is now legally yours... all the way down to my belly button, pushing against it, making me shudder again and arch my back with a soft groan.

I roll to my side, turning my back to you, not wanting to see you or see me, looking into the window instead at the city and the rain that is slowly turning into a storm. Still breathing heavy, feeling for a second like curling up, but then I remind me this is just getting started... I can still win... and I am going to get revenge. I complete the roll to my side to get on my fours and then sit up on my knees, letting my ass rest on my haunches, raising my head to look at you. “I am fine.. “

Emily: I'm enjoying this so fucking very much. The way your face is gazing in shock and disbelief. Why though? Did she really actually think she had a chance against me? I left my fingers trace your abs in pure amusement. My finger drawing a dry'ish line through the coat of sweat covering your smooth skin, loving that little valley between your tone abs. You heave and then sit up, turning away, and I can see that quick swipe to your face, wiping that tear of humiliation. And gawd I ~LOVE IT~ Letting you roll to your side, then all fours.

I enjoy the way your tiny shorts wedge into your butt, showing the twin full moons perfectly, and I just follow you with your eyes, looking at the storm outside, flashes of lightning filling the sky, then moments later, the heavy drum of thunder follows, and in your perfectly predictable dramatic way, you speak back in a grim voice that you are fine. I laugh and slide my feet under my butt rolling my body forwards, I spring up to my feet, saying ~ "Good, because you have one minute, to catch your breath, and take that top off. We both know you don't deserve to wear it anymore. Unless you wanna call it quits here, in which case, I don't blame you."

I say the words and I don't turn to you, walking around the sectional sofa, leaving you to fume and contemplate what happened some more. I vanish into the kitchen and emerge back, with a bottle of cold water in each hand, the one in my right hand with its cap, and a mouthful missing. I toss the other bottle over the sofa, to land on the mat with a jiggly squishie sound next to you, lifting the other one to my lips and taking a mouthful, before tilting my head back and dropping a splash on my overheated chest, letting the chilling water roll on it and wipe the slightly imprint of your makeup on my cleavage.

I gasp softly, the cool water feeling like heaven, as I just hop over the couch, my sweaty feet leaving a very obvious mark on the white leather before dropping down to cover it with an even larger imprint of my ass, sitting down, and looking at you ~ "Well?? Hurry up then, take it off, or get the fuck out of here. Choppitty~Chop!!"

Barbara: I look at you with daggers in my eyes, still breathing heavy, trying to recover the air I lost there and to calm by emotions and not to shed another tear. I want so much to just pounce on you right now and choke you to death... but we agreed to the rules and the memory of your telling me how you knew Russian-Italians love to fight dirty, although infuriates even more, helps me control myself. You get to your feet and leave, I follow you with my eyes wondering where you are going and when you are nowhere to be seen I stand up slowly, putting my hands on my hips and looking outside at the storm I try to focus again.

It doesn't takes you long to come back and you come offering me some water, not in the most polite way. I don't care really, it is just what I need. I go pick the bottle. I break the seal and throw the tap away and drink half of it before breathing again. Then I move the bottle up and pour the rest of its content on my head. After the tit smother my face and head feel like they are on fire...and my body is pretty hot as well. Once I am done with the bottle I throw it on the sofa and turn to see you, watching you sitting on the couch. You are so loving this... and I am so going to make you pay for it.

I look away from you and rub my sore arms with my hands a bit, I then brush my long hair back to get my pony tail in place once more, and then I reach for the waist or more likely chest line of my top with both hands and with one well practiced motion pull it up my over my head, having to double over and roll my head a bit to finally make the sweaty cloth go past my pony tail. My breasts jiggle a bit and expand on my chest, spreading to the sides of my ribcage, showing off their unnatural firmness... and the hardened nipples. I throw the pink top on your lap and without saying a word I turn my back on you and move back to my corner.

I turn around and double over again, putting my hands on my knees as I get into that pre fighting stance I did before, just that this time my perk tits are completely nude and hang a bit...just a tiny bit... from my ribcage. “Round two, Emily...”

~~ Round Two ~~

Emily: I just sit there, looking at you, simmering down slowly, sipping on my water. You downed half the bottle in one gulp. Not wise, I just opt for small, frequent gulps. And when the bottle is one third gone I just stand up, and start to pour it over my shoulders and back. The cool water just sending goosebumps, trailing down my skin and washing the sweat down. You look so pissed off, I'm actually wondering if I should be worried about a sucker punch to my mouth or a kick to the crotch any moment. I was totally serious about my concerns about your heritage, and that's from firsthand experience with Russians and Italians who were just so eager to break the rules and turn matches into brawls

But so far, you seem pretty under control ~~ so far!! I toss the empty bottle to the side, then watch you reaching for your top, and I can't help but bite my bottom lip excitedly!! Here it comes! And you pull it up in one fluid motion, letting your boobies roll out, and there it is!! Nippleville!! And like I expected, the mountains and the valley around them are brown. I try to cover up my excitement by reaching up to my hair, bunching it up slowly between both hands, caressing it and softly strangling it into one thick strand, reaching for the rubber band around my wrist, pulling it off I tie my blonde hair. Things are about to get real now.

You turn and walk to your corner, and double over, your boobs dangling down, and you declare the start of round two. And I drop down into my crouch, saying ~ "Round two, Barbie." Whispering your nickname again sarcastically, I tense myself as I take one slow cautious step forwards. She's pretty pissed, like a keg of gunpowder about to explode, and with such a short fuse, I'm willing to put my money that this latest Barbie jab is going to make you come barreling towards me, into my waiting, eager, prepared arms.

Barbara: I stand in my corner of the mats, swaying my hips from side to side anxiously, watching you in the sofa sipping your water and then pouring it on your back and putting your hair in a gorgeous pony tail of gold. I am so anxious to tangle with you again. I need to make you pay. I need to win this one... and for that I know I need to keep calm and remain focused. I need to be clever and use strategy... you have already proven that you know more than a little bit of wrestling and that makes me wonder how many times you have downed an opponent on these mats. I need to be smarter than you...

And then I hear you call me like that doll once more, your tone of voice so full of sarcasm and poison... and I just need to pounce on you. I growl furious, letting my temper get the best for me and throw caution to the win to simply charge at you. My arms are still a bit sore from out test of strengths, but my legs are not, and then push me forward at an amazing speed as I beeline for you. My tits, now without any kind of support, bounce on my chest making Nippleville experience quite an earthquake.

I reach you quickly, seeing you raise your arms as if you were expecting me, and I show enough restrain to change tactics and not pounce on your upper body like I thought when this wild charge started. Instead I go low, trying to duck under your arms to slam my right shoulder on your navel, right above your waistline, my arms moving around your legs, trying to hook the back of your knees and pull them to me, hoping that with my weight and without your legs I can take you down... one way or another I am going down to my knees.

Emily: I eye you with all the sarcasm and mockery in the world. I'm trying to channel Loki ,, the Nordic God of Mischief ,, and how he would be firing his jabs and low verbal blows at you to break you down and make you act foolish. And you don't disappoint,, actually you do more ,, you fucking impress me. You do rush me ,, so step 1 of my plan worked!! But what I didn't really count on, is how fast you move, the speed gives me a moment's freeze, and that moment that I stand there partially in shock ,, and partially in amusement watching those pretty expensive boobjobs bouncing on your chest firmly, swaying the brown tips hypnotically

And by the time I begin to act, you're already at me, and I hardly moved away from the couch. You duck, which actually my entire intention of this, to get you charging, duck, sweep your legs, and wing it from there. But I feel your arms hugging my thighs and your right shoulder drives into my gut ~ "UUuufffff!!" My cheeks puff out, and air wheezes from my lungs. I'm lucky you weren't going for a spear, or I would have been decked. You push your weight downwards, clearly moving in for a tackle, and I spring into action fast, trying to intercept and get creative

And with the couch behind me, I get the idea, as your body starts to drop, my arms going down fast, I bend over, and push my body forwards, trying to counter-weight you, to keep myself up just for a moment longer, sliding my arms under your waist and clutching my forearms with my fingers. And with a powerful heave ,, I pull up hard, trying to catch you mid-balance ,, before your knees crash to the floor, and yank you up off the tips of your feet, dropping my body back, my ass destined to hit the edge of the mat, to use my weight to lift you up and throw you over me in an overhead suplex to send you crashing into the couch.

Barbara: My shoulder smacks against those sexy taut abs with a loud and a bit wet sound and I can feel them sinking in, which I am sure made you blow some air out of your sexy lips. My arms reach around your legs and I could smile. I knew a second after I decided to charge that that was exactly what you wanted me to do, but I bet you didn't expect me to be so fast... and now I am going to put your ass on the mats! Or so I think for a split second, before I feel your arms wrapping around my slim waist. What the hell?!  I should have speared this blonde bitch into the couch, I think having regrets now that start to turn into fear when I feel you pushing me up!

My feet leave the mats and I let go of your legs to put my hands on the canvas, you are pulling me upside down and with my head so low that the tip of my pony tail touches the mats I really don't want you to fall... but fall is what you do. I push with my hands and sore arms on the mats as you force my ass and legs to go up and then drop down, basically forcing me to do a cartwheel for you. You land on the edge of the mats and I go outside. I see the blue of the mats under me disappear and the camel carpet to appear and that helps me guess my position and that the couch is my destination.

I brace myself for the impact, that couch looked pretty comfy and I hope it is... my only worry now being the edges, but fortune smiles on me and I land with my ass and back on the seat, my legs hitting the backrest hard. There is a loud crack that makes me guess something on the couch broke. The backrest seems to have been torn up a bit from the rest of the couch but is still hanging there holding my legs. My head hanging upside down, bouncing and making my neck hurt a lot more than my back. The couch starts to lean backwards and for a second it feels as if it will tip over, but then it stabilizes.

And I lay on it, panting heavily, recovering from the scare, looking at you upside down thinking you are completely nuts and wrong in the head.... and amazed by your strength.

Emily: The way you hug my legs gives me really no options. I'm going down, and if I head down that way, with the seat of the couch behind me ,, trapping my upper back, there will be no room for me to fight you off if you decided to crawl up. And dropping down, gripping your waist and lifting up. I feel my back strain, but I squat a bit, letting your head drop closer to the mat, and it prompts you to let go of my thighs and like a well~versed cheerleader, you balance yourself on your hands, helping me, and I fling you back! My butt hits the edge of the carpet ~ "Uffff!!" And it both hurts and winds me.

But heaving with my arms I throw you up and you somersault yourself to smack into the sectional. Feet hitting the back, while your body nestles neatly on the soft white leather cushion, now overwriting the sweat stain my butt left on it with your entire body back. But then comes the cracking sound and my blood freezes. Fuck! We broke Vince's couch! Maybe I can super glue it or something but right now, I'm lying flat on my back, gazing up, and seeing the back of your hair, your hair cascading down over my right shoulder

I pull my legs to my chest fast, my hands pressing on the carpet I curl myself in a little ball, and like a break-dancer, I spin my body in a 180 degress on the floor, so that my butt and legs are pointed towards you, instead of my head. But ~FUUUUCKK~ THAT BURNS! The rug scrapes my sweaty skin hard making me fail to understand how they make it look so easy on TV. Do they grease the floor or something? But despite the tears that roll up to my eyes from the intense wild rug burn I just gave myself, I fling my legs outwards, and sit up, hoping I can drape my legs over your shoulders in time, and have your head pop up between them, my fingers going for your pony tail, opening up and trying to grab it for leverage and yank you off the couch and down into me.

Barbara: I sit upside down on the couch, my legs and ass on the backrest and my back on the cushion, looking at your legs and belly, still shocked by what just happened. The backrest loosens up a bit more with the weight of my legs and I know we fucked up a really expansive couch... and it is all your fault. I breathe slowly and lay there, trying to remember if we agreed to anything if one of us went out of bounds... but you start moving, violently and decisively and I can tell there is not going to be a time out. I watch as you curl up into a ball.. or more like an egg on the carpet and then spin around to point your legs towards me... and then you fling them over my shoulders!

My hands go to your thighs instinctively, trying to grab hold of them and push outside, knowing I don't want to have my head trapped between those toned muscles, but then your hands go for my pony tail and yank me! “NNNGHHHHH!” I groan as you use my hair like a rope and slide my body on the couch, leaving me with half my back hanging on the air. I reach for the cushions under me and claw at them, trying to stop you from pulling me all the way to the floor, but doesn't seems to be working and you are slowly dragging me off the couch.

Knowing how bad this can end for me I decide to take some risk and do a bit of acrobatics myself. I place my feet on the backrest of the couch and PUSH hard, trying to push your legs with my shoulders to make them go up your body, arching my own body into a bridge, trying to put most of my weight on your legs before I bring my ass down. The backrest of the creaks once more almost breaking completely....

AND then I push my arms down to plant my hands on the carpet and push my legs over my body, trying to do a sort backflip or backroll, OVER you... enduring the pain in my neck, and spreading my legs hoping to land on my knees free of you... or on top of you.

Emily: I still am moaning with the burn to my back. God damn rug!! I But right now I have more at stake. My legs draped over your chest, ankles crossed over, my heels pressing against your taut abs. I sit up gripping your ponytail between both fingers. YES!! I pull on it like a rope, and slide my sore back down to the couch, inching and trying to ~butt~crawl back, pulling you further from the couch. All I need is to drop you to your butt now, and with your head secure between my thighs, there is no way out for you. I'll squeeze those cute cheeks out until you tap! Brilliant Emily!

I almost laugh watching you claw at the couch's white leather cushion, your sweaty back sliding off, shoulder blades going down now, hanging in the air ~ "Don't ruin the couch! It's not ours!" ~ I cry out at you, seeing your nails leaving dirty traces on the leather. Vincent won't be happy for sure. But what comes next is certainly going to piss him outright off. Instead of resisting, you suddenly kick the sectional's back rest and ~CRACCCKKKKKK!!!~ The sound this time is so loud it's obvious this thing is going down the garbage chute, if I can manage to squeeze it down , given the fact the chute hole won't fit 1/10th the size of this thing.

But it's the way your body throttles into me that is taking me by surprise, your shoulders push into the back of my thighs and you fold me back, my knees smacking into my boobs ~ "AWW!!" But it's the sight of your legs flipping up in the air, wind milling pivoted on your shoulders that completely makes my heart skip a beat. Your weight pressing on my thighs for a split second then you free fall over me, landing on your knees with the grace of a cat, with me rolled up in front of you, my legs tucked under your armpits ~ "FUUCKK!!" I yell and squirm, kicking hard with my legs, trying to roll out, but I can't, when I hear that dreaded ~ "ONE!!"

Barbara: I take you by surprise, the sound of the couch cracking and me rolling over you, seem to have shocked you enough so that you are not crushing my head any more with your legs. And once I get your legs moving they turn out to be most cooperative with the rest of my plans. I pull out some of my experience when I briefly did gymnastics and roll over you, keeping your legs in place and landing on my knees on the mats a lot more graceful than I expected. Now that turned out great, I think.... and then I realize I have your arms trapped under my armpits, your body rolled in a tight cute package and your shoulders pinned on the mats.

“ONE!” I scream not even thinking about it, starting the count almost instantly and then shaking my head, making my pony tail go over my left shoulder to my back, looking at the position thinking how I can make this inescapable. I would love to climb on top of you and put my ass on your face but if I lean forward I would surely give you a chance to lift your shoulders... no I have to move back. I spread my legs and push them forwards, going from kneeling to sitting on my butt, pulling your legs with me as I bring my feet to your shoulders and push them down... letting my sweaty feet slide to your neck and press it a bit.

“TWO!” I continue after taking a long pause to follow the agreed long Mississippian count.. and to catch my breath too. I pull your legs with me some more, to lift your cute ass up in the wait completely now and look at you... supremely confident that you are not getting up from this one. My right foot moves down a bit and I let my sole rub over your still covered right tit, while my left foot hooks under your chin to push your head down, the big toe on your chin almost touching your lips.

“THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I finish the count, starting a bit earlier due to being so eager but making the word go long enough so you cannot complain about it. That is it... I pinned you... but I do not release you... yet, loving the position way too much.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:21:05 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Re: Barbara vs Emily <{Erotic Submission Wrestling Penthouse Match}>
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 07:58:37 AM »
~~ Intermission ~~

Emily: It takes me a brief moment freeze after hearing that ~one~ to believe I actually heart it. But as the ~TTTTtttt~ starts to roll off your tongue initiating the second part of the count. I go into panic mode. I kick hard with my legs, and YES! I feel you slinking back. But, it's not what I thought, or hoped for. Your tight butt hits the blue mat and you slide your legs up touching my shoulders and up, while I screech in panic, my legs fully stretched now, with your armpits locking them in place. And like a creeping ominous taunt, your right heel slips up and over my right boob. Pressing on it tightly, almost taunting me about what I will have to do in one more count's time.

Your left foot slipping up and under my chin, and I feel the toe curling against my lip making me suddenly forget about the round, the count, and pull my head back in disgust, not wanting you kiss your toe, or suck it , or whatever you have in your fucked up mind ~THREEEEEEEEEE~ I hear you wheeze the words and I grunt in anger, my hands coming up and pushing at your ankles, twisting my body as you hold me in place still.

I just stare at you, folded up like a rolled joint, I look at you and the way your boobies rise and fall. Nippleville about to meet Pinkbudtown. And I just say in a little angry voice ~ "Get off me already, will you??"

Barbara: I hold you in this lovely position a couple of seconds more after the pin, just to make sure you have nothing to complain about and to enjoy the sight of your body folded and your ass up in the air... and my foot massaging that delicious D cup. I try to make eye contact with you, just so you can see my smile and the I-gotcha look in my face. And then I let your legs go just as you start to complain.... but keep my foot on your tit and under your chin while I lean back, placing my elbows on the mats and take a deep breathe.

“ONE-ONE...B- Emily...” I say managing to your name instead of calling you a bitch. My right toe pushing against your nipple a bit and then I roll away from you, getting quickly to my knees and then standing up, trying to look cool and fresh as if it had been nothing, but although that round lasted but a flash my heart is pounding on my chest as if it wanted to burst out. “One minute, Emily... I'll go pick the water...” I say as I walk past you, letting my feet step way too close to your downed body.

I head to the kitchen and don't have much trouble finding the fridge and the water bottles. I return with one on each hand, letting one fall on your corner as I walk to mine and start to sip it down, a lot more slowly now, calmed, feeling... vindicated. I look at the couch and the mess it is now. “I hope your friend doesn't minds....” I say giggling, acting completely as if it was NOT my problem at all. Once I have only half the water left I start pouring it on my head and nude chest again, trying to clean away the sweat and the heat... the sky is falling apart outside but here it feels like an oven.

“Tits bitch... I want to see yours...give me the top...” I say trying to sound as rude and as annoying as possible.

Emily: Our eyes meet, and there is a spark that just fills the air. I see satisfaction in yours as they gaze at the submission and awe in my own. And it's pretty fucking hard to hide it. I'm still in awe at the amazing acrobatics that you pulled off, from the cartwheel to the very elegant and safe landing on the couch, and to the somersault over me to this very effective and stunning pin. And I can't help it but I'm incredibly turned on right now! I can feel it looking at you, when you just nod quietly and roll to your back, leaving your feet over my chest and neck, my fingers wrapped around your ankles, and I hear you recite the score we both know far too well

You then get up, and head to the kitchen. I don't move. In fact, I just continue to stare up, breathing hard, collecting myself. I reach up and wipe my face with the back of my left wrist. Only helping to smudge my makeup more, when I hear the plop of the water bottle next to me. Only then do I roll to my left side, and slowly rise up to my knees, popping it open, and I slowly pour it over my face first, my tummy and chest heaving. Hearing you call for me to strip so rudely. I give you a long wet look, smiling, and I say ~ "So eager to see the goods, huh?" I say calmly, not wanting you to realize how upset I am

But also, truthfully, also because I am so turned on. But I've been in matches before against hotties, maybe none were as hot as you, but I know that I need to control these emotions. And if I can't, the best thing to do is, make sure you're more turned on. Especially in the kind of bout we are about to go into. I sip on some of the water before tossing the bottle to the side. Ignoring the couch, the damage, I actually don't want to look at it now. I get up to my feet, and I walk up to you, my hips swaying. I stop in front of you, inches apart. And then I slowly bring my hands up in the air, the back of my wrists touching, my fingers curled lazily, in a very sexy ~open~ posture.

I say in a soft sexy whisper ~ "You earned it, why don't you take it off yourself??"

Barbara: “Whatever, Emily... tits now...” I shrug my shoulders as I answer your taunts, trying to outcool you. Despite your best efforts I KNOW you must be pissed. You HAVE to be. My bottle is empty but I still put it on my lips as if I was drinking, pushing my tongue inside it and licking at the drops left in it, trying to act cool and like I don't give a shit about you stripping, but my eyes are pressed to the left side not losing sight of you, wanting so much to see you pull that top up and those big full natural tits flop out of it. But you don't take it up, you stand up and start walking to me!

I drop the bottle and turn to you, stealing myself and bracing me for an attack... but you don't look like you want to attack me.... actually you raise your arms and expose yourself to me, putting your wrists together as if they were tied up... as if you were some kind of prisoner... my prisoner. And then tell me to take it off myself... Despite my desires to act cool I shudder, my nipples throbbing. I can feel the dampness between my legs growing... and realize you made me lose my cool again.

“Very well... you are such a good loser, Emily...” I say with a smile, trying to recover the lost terrain by being mischievous and playing your game. I reach for the bottom of your top and slip my little fingers under it, letting the tips and the short nails tickle the underside of your boobs. My eyes locked with yours. I have to resist a sudden urge to kiss you and a trail of sweat runs down my spine making me feel even more aroused. I push all my fingers under your top slowly, one by one and then push it up almost in slow motion, keeping it close to your flesh so my fingers and then the edge of your bra fickle your nipples.

The top goes up and past your head and your gorgeous tits flop in front of my eyes, I keep the top covering your face for a bit to annoy you and so you can't see the way I bite my lower lip when I see your tits. My arms go up and my hands meet yours, keeping the top there in our hands. I have to take a step forward and that of course brings my tits against yours, and my nipples instantly harden against your sweaty flesh. I look into your eyes and smile, not pushing my tits into you, simply keeping them pressed against your pair... Ds against Ds, blonde against brunette matching perfectly.

“Ready for round 3, Emily?” I ask, noticing that my tone has somehow softened and I sound almost friendly... almost flirty.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:23:45 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 08:03:22 AM »
~~ Round Three ~~

Emily: I look at you, trying to look so docile and calm. Knowing that the one thing you wanna see the most, is me pissed off right now. So I won't give it to you. I try to look both sexy and indifferent, and I know at least I succeeded at one of them!! I try to ignore your comment about being a good loser ,, muttering softly to you ~ "Better a good loser ,, then a sore one Barbie" ~ smiling cockily, and feeling your fingers slipping under my top, softly caressing my ribs and I shudder. Our eyes meet, and I almost smile, good, sexy sure ~is~ working!! You begin to peel my sports bra up my arms slowly, very slowly, and I give my bottom lip a little bite, cranking the sexy to 6

The fabric so sweaty it's almost glued to my skin now, and peel it off this slow resembles the torturous sensation a waxing strip would give, minus the mind blowing pain ,, leaving only the pleasure in it. Then when the fingertips touch my pink buds, I flinch and let out a soft moan ~ "Oohhhhh" ~~ Cranking the sexy up to 9!!! But then of course, you ~had~ to be a bitch, pulling the top up and over my head. ZZzzonkkk!!! Sexy down to zero !!!My 32D's bounce lightly now. But you forgot that with the top pressed so tight on my face, I can see through the weaving that is stretched  now, and I noticed the way you bite your lip. And I just stand there calmly, waiting for the pause to end

But then you step closer, and with our identically matched height, you end up doing exactly what I wanted, the reason I raised my arm up so high, letting you step into me and our boobs to ~bump~ again. And with our faces so  close together, I purr softly at you, tilting my head, pretending I'm avoiding our lips meeting, but in doing so, I let the left corner of my lips caress your own softly. And you pull the top off and toss it to the side, asking me if I'm ready. I turn to you, smiling widely. We're so close now, that our stiff nipples are denting little meteor crates into each other's boobies

I answer you softly ~ "Ding Ding Ding! " Mocking the sound of a bell in the sexiest voice I can muster, and suddenly sliding my arms around your body, trying to trap your arms between my biceps and your sides, my right hand moving to my left wrist to grip it tightly, I squat lightly, sliding my left leg outwards and ahead, letting my left ankle cross the ~outside~ of your right one, and I lift up with everything I got, trying to turn us and send us crashing to the mat in a full on bodyslam!

Barbara: I pull the top off your hands and throw it behind me out of the mats. My eyes can't leave yours and I look at you with a strange mix of feeling. There is a voice in the back of my head telling me all this is a ruse and I need to push you away from me.... but you look so calm and docile... and so beautiful. And I am feeling a strange urge to kiss you and make out with you. Hearing you purr makes me so turned on. Maybe that is it... maybe there is no need to fight any more... if you could act this docile and nice all the time instead of so pushy and bitchy... I... I...don't know how I would feel about you.

Our breasts are pressed so closely now that I am pretty damn sure you can feel my heart beating inside my chest. My nipples digging into your soft flesh and yours digging into mine in such a painful yet arousing way that I have to bite my lower lip again. And then you go Ding Ding Ding in such a cute sexy way that I purr, failing to notice the fight has started already... and that you are back to being the bitch that wants to kick my ass not make out with me.

Your arms wrap around me, trapping my own arms around my sweaty body. I look into your eyes and the sexy bit on my lips turns into a snarl. I try to push your arms off me with mine but it is too late. You pull me to me, making our tits mushroom painfully against each other, the nipples drilling into the others flesh and then pull me up. “fuck...” I manage to say as my feet leave the canvas. There is nothing I can do. I simply close my eyes and brace myself for what is coming...and what is coming is me landing hard on the mats, once again with you on top.

“NNNGGGHHHHH!” Once again I push my chin over your left shoulder to protect my head, the only thing I can do to ease the damage. My back and ass hit the mats hard and this time it hurts a lot more than the first take down... Your body crushes mine and I can feel your tits pushing my implants against my chest as if trying to make them disappear. I gasp, blowing out a lot more air than last time, and once more I am sandwiched between your sweaty body and the mats.

Emily: There are more ways to win than the one. Rey Mysterio was not the biggest dog out there when he got his Championship. The Great Khali was not the smartest or even knew hot wrestle. Randi Orton was not the most experiences when he got his first belt. And so many more infinite examples of people not being the best in every way to get what they want. And even though I am genuinely not sure now if I'm stronger or faster than you, there is one thing I can always, always, fall back on, and that's my charm and seduction.

And you have proven again and again, that you're not invulnerable to it. In fact, you seem to have proven that you are ~very~ vulnerable. And the little strip show that I granted you, mind you that it was absolutely warranted and earned, seem to have given me that one thing I need against you. An opening. And against your incredibly resilient armor, that's more than I can wish for. I bear hug, lift, twist, and there we go, crashing again to the mat. And the second fall is always worse than the first. Except that to me, this one is way more delicious. And before we crash I make the smart call of pulling my arms out from under you of course.

The thud, the grunts, the air whizzing past each other's shoulders and cheeks are all diminished next to the way I feel our boobies press, squish, your fake ones firmer, and denting mine back to their limit, before the squishing is turned to you, and I hope those little elastic stuffings you have in there are giving your inner tissue and glands some pounding. My left leg to the outside of yours already, I quickly move my right outwards, trying to go for a frog~squat over you. Feeling the sweaty abs sliding together. My arms, both of them moving down as quickly as I can towards your right wrist. I grab it and pull it up as quickly as possible

My right hand gripping your wrist, while my left hand is somewhat halfway along your forearm, I try to push your arm up and over your face, to press the inside of your elbow across your pretty lips and grind it down. Knowing that I can't go for a pin, since your right shoulder is naturally raised, but having something else, more sinister in mind.

Barbara: Fucking bitch...fucking bitch.... I hate her...I hate her...I hate her! Is what goes through my head as I lay pinned under you again. I can't believe I felt for that sweet sexy Emily is your friend trick... I knew you were doing it but I couldn't resist it. And now I am on my back, the mats slick without sweat, and with you on top of me. My nipples feel like they are on fire, buried on your tits and now with the added weight against them slowing being pushed backwards into my tits. Your own nipples feel like diamonds digging into my flesh. I try to breathe, to recover some of the air the take down made me lose, but my chest has a hard time expanding for me to inhale... and when I do I just feel my tits struggling for space against yours.. and your nipples digger deeper into my flesh, stabbing my implants

I look into your eyes with a sweaty frown. I am pretty sure you can tell how pissed I am and how much I want to hurt you. I am still shocked from the landing...and you landing on top of me, both topless this time. I hate so much to have you on top of me. I try to move my legs to the outside but you beat me to it, too smart to let me trap you in a scissors hold... so I keep my legs close together and bide my time to use them.

You grab my right wrist and quickly pull it up. My right arm is no match for the combined strength of both your arms and you cross it in front of my face. My left hand comes up to the rescue and to join the fray, grabbing my own wrist and pushing it up to try to get my right arm off my face, not sure what you are plotting but very sure I am not going to like it. Now it is the time to get my legs moving, I plant both of my feet on the mats, and hoping the sweat doesn't plays tricks on me again, I push my hips up, tensing my abs against yours, trying to bridge my body again and get you off balance.

Emily: Even though the fall was harder for you, it's obvious you're not going to go as easily as before. Your body is tensed, and you seem mad. A little side-effect to the arousal games I always play, they always fight harder when they realize they were fooled. Your left hand shoots up gripping your wrist, pushing it up, and we end up fighting two arms, to two arms, and you stop me from using my strength to pin your right wrist down. I grit on my teeth, getting mad now. The heat in the penthouse rising or so it seems, and it feels like I'm practically melting, swimming in my sweat and yours.

Our babe boobs sliding across each other, the nipples flicking with the struggle ~ "Come on ,, you bitch." I hiss at you, fighting you hard but you buck up and thrust your hip into my own, my legs open, causing your pelvis to drill right into my crotch and I gasp, feeling you twisting us and we go on rolling, and suddenly, I'm on my back, with you atop of me. Gravity shifting to your side!! "uuugghhh!!"

I groan, a droplet of sweat rolling off your forehead and dripping right into my left eye, causing me to cuss. But I know what to do right now, what I need to do at least. My long legs curling around the outside of yours, sliding my ankles between yours locking our ankles, stretching our long limbs to stop you from going into a straddle. Your body pressing down, our nipples softly sliding and pricking each other's tips. I keep pushing my right arm up to hold your right wrist up, and suddenly, I release my left grip, reaching as fast as I can to your pony tail and pulling hard down, trying to tuck your head inwards, and make your chin touching your chest

I know that if I can't move your arm up behind your head, I can just pull your fucking head down, same effect!! And as I do it, I quickly pull my right hand holding your wrist down and back, trying to slide your arm so that your elbow is against the back of your head and I heave hard, rolling to my left, hoping the distraction is enough to get you off me.

Barbara: The cloudy sky is making the day end much quicker than it should. It is already getting dark outside and the buildings are starting to turn on their lights. The storm is getting heavier and it seems like it is going to be raining until the next morning. Lightning crosses the sky from side to side of the city and from this penthouse the view is simply magnificent... but I couldn't care any less as the only thing I see is your face... lovely like few... getting mad at me for apparently not letting you abuse me like you wanted. “Fuck you, Emily...” is my only answer. I growl at you and push hard, not letting you choke my with my own arm and pushing my hips into you... and we start moving.

I push hard into you and the positions shifts.... I end up on top of you. My tits feeling the relief immediately as now gravity is on their side and although they are still getting crushed by your sweet orbs, now you have to support their weight...and mine. I smile, watching a drop of my sweat fall on your face, but then I feel your legs move and I worry you are going for a scissors hold of your own. I've seen how you work your legs and I know they are, maybe, as strong as mine... so I panic a bit and move my legs to the sides, spreading them trying to catch yours as I push myself up a bit... only to grind your legs curling around my legs....

Now from the top position I push on my arm and yours, trying to free them from your grip.. and you let it go with one hand but to grab my hair and pull it down. “AAAAAH!” my chin goes to your chest and I look at you up clearly in discomfort... and hating you. You bend my arm back and over my head and I groan once more. The push is more than enough to get us moving again and we roll... ending with me on my back and you on top.... and the pressure of your tits and nipples on my robs resumes.

Our legs are tangled against each other and pretty much out of this contests for now. I pull mine out to feel your calves bulging and stopping them. Then I try to close them and feel the same, you not letting me move them. So I have to fight you with my arms... only problem is that my right arm is behind my head. My left hand move up to grab your wrist and I try to push my arm free now using both arms, shaking my body from side to side trying to keep us rolling.

Emily: Traversing the length of the blue mat now, we are rolling ever closer to the edge, to the bottom of those tall floor to ceiling windows. I can't see anything outside anymore, not because of it turning dark, but because I can't lose sight of you and what I'm doing. Our bodies coiled together, intensely and wickedly. And right now, the only thing I can achieve with my legs is to keep yours tangled and busy. To keep them worked up, knotted and out of the equation. Too many variables are bad. And now, I'm doing my best to work your right arm and shoulder. And I have made some limited breakthroughs.

And right now as I rise atop of you, feeling our abs pressing, gouging each other, our ribs sliding, it's really Nippleville and Pinkbudtown that are stealing the show. With each twist and shift, they fence together, sending a ripple of mixed emotions through my spine. I swallow hard, my right hand now at your left shoulder, having pulled your wrist there. I don't need my grip on your pony tail anymore. I let it go and slide my hand up to your right elbow, cupping it with my palm, and wrapping the fingers around it. I give you a slight, bitchy grin, feeling your left wrist hitting on my right hand

And with a powerful heave you send us rolling again, and my left shoulder presses into the glass. The cold, freezing glass that sends a jolt down my body. End of the road! No more rolling, and you are atop of me. The only way for us, is to roll back where we came from, or just stay here. and now, I honestly couldn't care less. I arch my back, letting my booby perk a bit upwards, slightly higher than yours, letting my nipples slide up across your skin, I begin to excerpt power on you right elbow pushing it further ~down~ towards your left shoulder, to stretch your right shoulder muscle and hurt the joint. My right hand releasing your wrist and sliding up trying to grip your forearm, if I can or your right elbow if your left hand would let me venture that high, to exert some ~downward~ pressure on the back of your head, to slide your face between my naked boobs, and work you into a submission // smother combo.

Barbara: The war between Nippleville and Pinkbudtown is making it very VERY hard for me to focus on things I should be more worried about... like the way you are twisting my arm behind my head. The s tingling sensations I get each time our nipples go for another round of fencing, making my nipples harden to diamonds in the process, is turning me on so much that it makes the pain on my tits, body and now especially on my arm and shoulder feel a lot more intense. I roll on top of you and we reach the end of the road. My right side presses against the cold glass and I can feel it trembling with the heavy rain falling on it. A loud thunder roars not too far from here, making the glass vibrate against your bodies even more.

You push your tits a bit over mine and I am almost thankful not to feel your nipples against mine any more. I am sweating heavier than ever before and I am sweating down on you now. My chin against your chest, the droplets of sweat running down my face to add more wetness to your skin. You have my arm in a pretty dangerous position and it only gets worse as you release my hair and bring your left hand back into the equation. I groan in pain as it feels like you are trying to separate my arm from my shoulder and my shoulder from my body. I try to catch your right hand with my left but you move too fast and I have my face on your chest unable to see where or how you are moving.

The sweat in our bodies helps you to slide up...and makes me slide down and my face ends on your boobies again. My right arm is now completely useless, being the main target of your attacks, and helping you to pin my face into your delicious sweaty tits. I start to panic, having trouble breathing and not knowing how to get out of this impressive submission move. My left hand tries to pull your hands of my arm... then goes to your chin, trying to push it up, trying to bend your neck... then goes to your hair, trying to pull it back, trying to make your head and body go low.

I struggle with my legs against yours, trying to push my body up, wanting my face out of your tits so at least I can breathe... my arm hurting so much...feeling so numb... but I just don't want to tap out.

Emily: "Oh come ~~ on ~~ Barbie !! It's ~~ nothing ~~ personal." I coo the words through clenched teeth displayed beneath a very toxic smile, that goes wasted, since you can't see it with a face full of my gloriously sweaty boobies filling your field of vision. But of course, I'm full of lies. It ~is~ personal, and so very muchly so. And now, I'm determined to double humiliate you after you just so easily whipped me in the 2nd round. Working your right arm and shoulder, I push down on your elbow with my left, while my right tugs on your forearm. But cool, you don't wanna submit?? There's a little extra smother for you to make you go out in a very happy way

You let go of my right wrist and start to push at my chin. I groan and slide my right hand up your forearm. You tug my hair ~ "AIiiie!! BITCH!!" I yelp ,, but my fingers crawl up higher, and find your elbow, joining all 10 fingers now, interlacing them against your elbow, the destination I wanted so badly from the beginning. My head turned to my left, and your hand tugs wildly on my hair, craning my neck and I wince in pain, but with both hands on your elbow I pull, pull, pull in quick waves of complete destruction, each one sending a ripple down your upper arm and to your shoulder joint, meanwhile, your tensed bicep smacks the back of your head letting my boobies give you a sweaty makeover

"I'm not letting go!! So you better tap, bitch!" I cringe out the words, my own tears rolling, my hair pulled wildly. But I'll take it, Just to feel that left hand tap on my side anytime now

Barbara: I struggle against you with all I got. I got the top position but that doesn't seems to be helping me much or at all. You have my arm and you are twisting it in brutal manner. My face is buried in the divine sweaty valley between your tits and I can barely breath. I try to push with me legs, furious, desperate to get out of this but your legs have mine under control... all I have is my left arm... that can barely help my right arm right now and it wanders aimlessly from your hair to your chin to your right shoulder. The realization that I am not getting out of this takes time to sink in my pride won't let it... and your taunting words make me want to fight you more. Of course it IS personal, you fucking bitch... I wish I could say but my mouth is wide open, lips pressed on your chest, trying to breathe from it.

I feel your right hand sliding up my arm, making the pain increase with each inch it gains...until both your hands are on my elbow and that is when the real agony begins. You pull pull PULL....and I scream scream SCREAM! It does feels like you are trying to rip my arms or break it. Tears fill my eyes and they are cleaned away by your tits, my head smacked in the back and into your tits makes it feel as if you were slapping my with your orbs. You are not letting go and I should better tap out.... I REALLY didn't needed you to tell me that.... and that is what I do. My left hand letting go your hair and raising up just a bit as I start to tap on your shoulder, desperate to get out of this one.... hoping you are not so sick as to keep me on it after the submission.

~~ Intermission ~~

Emily: It's just a delicious feeling to have those fingers tapping hard on my shoulder. I gasp in relied, leaning back with my head, pressing the back of my head down to the carpet. My tongue sticking out cheekily, and pushing its tip to the right corner of my lips. I love it!! I actually keep the tugging few more seconds longer than I should have, loving how you pick up the pace in a fevered foray of slaps to my shoulder until it starts to sting then I let go of your elbow, and I relax  my legs on you, pulling my hands back and feeling you still swinging at me, but I grab your flailing wrist, while my left hand cups your chin and I buck, rolling us over to the right and getting atop of you.

I see the pain in your eyes, and I hold your left arm up, breathing hard, my fingers around your chin, and poor you!! Your makeup a mess, your eyes hurting. And I almost feel a little bit of pity towards you. Almost. But I just chuckle and push off you rolling away stopping on my butt when I can feel the blue mat beneath me again. I pull my legs back, rolling my soles against the blue rubber, looking at you, twisting my feet and putting the tensed and sore muscles to ease.

I smile, then I get up, this time, my legs are really struggling, and there is a little bit of a hop in my movement. Just the one that you get after going to the gym on a leg day the first time in months. I vanish into the kitchen, and hear some crackling inside. I come back, a minute later, but instead of water, I'm holding a tray of ice cubes. I need ice with all this head. Holding it from both ends, I twist it right and left, loud ~cracks~ coming from the ice as it begins to loosen. My cocky smile back, I walk slowly towards you, licking my lips, as I bend over slowly, letting my boobs drop a bit, and with an ice cube swirling in my mouth, whipped around with my playful tongue, I say in a bit of a muffled, joyous voice ~ "Ishe Qube??"

Barbara: I tap out on your shoulder furiously... you continue pulling my arm... I tap faster and faster... you continue pulling... my hand becomes a tapping blur on your shoulder and I shriek in agony, crying and moaning with my face and lips pressed against your tits... My arm hurts so much that I continue tapping on your shoulder for a couple of seconds before I realize you have let it go. You roll me on my back easily as I try to untwist my arm and return it to a more natural position. My makeup a mess on my face, tears having filled my eyes and you hold my chin up forcing me to look at you as you gloat over me.

I am forced to look into your eyes through the tears in mine for a couple of seconds and then you roll off me and I can roll on my left side, bringing my left hand to my right arm to hold it against my body. I try to rub it slowly but it only hurts more. My arm feeling as if it wasn't part of my body any more, so numb, pulsing with pain, so weak and so useless...feeling like nothing but deadweight. I am laying in the same position, face turned towards the window, watching not the city now, but my reflection on it and the tears in my face. I clean it up with my left hand and then roll on my back having heard your feet on the mats as you approach me.

I look up at you and hear you cracking the ice cubes free of the tray. You come to me and lean over, putting an ice cube on your lips... and I marvel at how sexy you look...even after you nearly ripped my arm off!. Right now I hate you more than I thought I could hate anyone... but I do need ice for my arm....and for my whole body.... so I just look up at you and nod.

Emily: I gloat with my smile. Just a smile, standing over you, while you are lay on your side, then back. My pony tail caressing my shoulder, dangling towards your face, the golden soft ends rubbing your forehead. You seem pretty out of it, then you nod, and I walk around you slowly, still rocking that ice cube between my lips, and I slide myself down, sitting on your lap, straddling you. I look down at you, tauntingly, and I rest the tray so carefully on your tummy, feeling you shudder, your abs contracting to the feel of the icy cold plastic surface ~ "Careful now, we don't wanna spill." I say, leaning forwards over your face, with a sexy smile

My left hand coming up to cup your chin, and I slowly pull it down, opening your mouth, and I lower my mouth, pressing my lips on yours in a soft kiss!! My tongue slowly, sliding the ice cube from my mouth and into yours, gently. Before pulling back, sitting on your hip again, and looking down at you. I know you will need time to recover that arm, and I'm feeling a bit generous now, so why the hell not. I reach to the tray, pulling another cube, and I toss it into my mouth, sucking on it, and feeling it melt against my warm gums and cheeks.

I then pick the tray, and slide it off you to the mat, taking two of the cubes, I move them to Nippleville One and Two, and carefully holding them between my index fingers and thumbs, I softly press the cubes down and begin to give Nippleville its first icy winter in a long, long time no doubt with soft small, circular motions

Barbara: I can't keep my eyes off your gorgeous lips and the ice cube you are holding in them so seductively. The way you talk with it in your mouth and lean over me is making me wet....even if right now I would like nothing more than put my hands around your throat and choke you. I watch as you walk over me, fearing what you will do to have you sit on my lap and then put the tray of ice cubes on my burning and sweat soaked abs. “aaaahhhh....” My abs tense with the coldness and I shudder almost throwing the tray down. You then lean into me, and I feel the tips of your golden hair tickling my shoulder in a very teasing way. You move your face on top of mine and I stare at those ice holding lips... gasping when you cup my chin and then you kiss me!

And I feel like melting under you... just like the ice starts to melt in my mouth. I close my eyes, expecting a long kiss and maybe an opportunity to return the ice into your mouth... but you break the kiss and sit back, leaving me sucking at the ice and missing your lips. I look at you, the hurricane of mixed emotions inside me making me dizzy. I hate you and I want you so much. You look so beautiful sucking and playing with the ice in your mouth... I wish you would share that cube too.

Then you take the tray of my belly...and I would love if you would put it under my shoulder... take two cubes more and move them to my nipples. I shudder again, moaning aloud, arching my back with the sensation. My left hand comes up to grab your left wrist to stop you.... but after a few seconds I stop struggling with you and my hand simple accompanies your wrist as you play with the ice on my nipples. Nippleville One and Two grow more than I imagined they could and harden like diamonds, pointing up into the ceiling as you tease them with the ice, my body shivering uncontrollably, the sensation almost making me forget how much my arm hurts.

Emily: I gaze down at you, seductively, watching you squirming to my touches. Rubbing the cubes over your stiff nipples. Rocking the rapidly melting one inside my mouth, sucking on the chilled water it's seeping. My eyebrows go up in a little ~Oh really~ gestures when you grab my wrist, but then you let go and I keep swirling the around, watching your nipples truly shock me with their stiffness and growth. I pause and leave them there, a bit to the inside of your cleavage, balancing them perfectly against the roughness of the valleys around Nippleville, and I slide my body down along your thighs, my hands going down to your hips I lightly slap your hips with my fingertips, then I softly curl my fingers inside your shorts, giving them a little tug, demanding that you lift your butt off the mat, for me to take my prize.

Barbara: I feel like I am losing my mind with what you are doing to my nipples. The way my body feels, hurting, frozen, burning and aroused is something I have never experienced before. I close my eyes and relax, letting you do as you please not sure any more if I can fight back anymore. You leave to ice cubes to melt between my tits and I feel you going down, grabbing my shorts and pulling them down and for a second I think you are about to go down on me... but then you tug them again I a more demanding way and I realize what you want is your prize. I can't object... you earned it, so I lift my butt for you and let you take my shorts as trophy.

The blush returns to my face as I feel the shorts being peeled off my ass, hips and legs, down to my knees and beyond. I know that now my pussy, perfectly shaved save for a small patch of well-trimmed pubes crowning my slit, is fully exposed to you and that you can surely notice how swollen my mound is and how glistening pink my lips are.

Emily: I smile at you, getting so obedient and passive. You lift your hips up. And I just smile more ~ a deal is a deal, Barbie. And I sway my hips right,, wiggling down your body on my knees, dragging your shorts down, and revealing your naked, neatly shaved kitty. With the little dark tiara topping it. A little bit of a dirty, arrogant smile comes to my face, and I leave your shorts around your ankles. I know we have one round left, if you even as much as dare take it. And I will certainly need a little bit of authority doing it

I bend over, hands softly moving to your hips, then inwards, my boobies brushing your inner thighs, and I see the confusion in your eyes. I don't break eye contact. Ever. Even with my palm caressing your upper thighs, my fingers spreading, and my thumbs pressing in your petals. And with a gentle tug, I pull them softly apart, almost laughing seeing how drenched you are. I keep looking into your eyes with that upward, cocky gaze, and I open my mouth, and on the tip of my tongue, you see the ice cube, melted to a much smaller size, no more a cube, and more a spherical shape

Bringing my face closer to your kitty, I slide my tongue out and press the cute against your parted petals, and start to slowly, but very firmly use my tongue push it inside, feeling some resistance only makes my tongue push harder, harder under with a little ~ploppy~ suction sound, the cube slips inside you, and the tip of my tongue lashes across your labia. And I smile, sliding back, staring into your eyes, watching the shock, arousal, and discomfort that I just caused sliding that frozen speck inside you. I get up to my feet, and slowly step back, my smile wide on my confident lips I say ~ "So, are we even going to bother with round 3, or are you just going to roll over and admit you are not fit for more than being my bitch?

Barbara: I lift my ass so you can take your trophy and you pull down my shorts, leaving them around my ankles only to humiliate me and it works. Having my sweat soaked shorts on my ankles makes me feel like a slut in a way being completely nude wouldn't achieve. I see the dirty smile on your gorgeous lips while you look at my glistening sex and I blush. There is something about having you watch me naked that confuses me so much. For all the disdain with which you are treating me I can notice certain fondness on your eyes.... or is it mere lust.  And I in turn feel so embarrassed and so aroused. I try to look away, into the window at the storm outside and the lightning illuminating the sky.... but I end up looking at your reflection in the window... and almost without wanting it my head turns and I stare into your eyes again.

You lean over me and I look at you confused. You have my shorts...what else you want? A purr escapes my lips as your smooth breasts caress my inner thighs and then your fingers go for my sex and I shudder. I claw at the mats with both hands, making my right arm hurt. I bite my lower lip, my body tensing, not understanding what you are planning to do. You look so in control yet you are approaching my sex and spreading it as if you were going to eat it... and then you open your mouth and I see the shiny diamond-like ice and I gasp. “EMILY!”

But there is nothing to stop you. I bite my lower lip hard now and prepare myself for what is coming. “”HHGGGGGGGG!” I groan at first, biting more on my lips not wanting to give you the satisfaction of hearing me moan. The tiny ice feels like it burns against my sex. Ice cold against burning hot skin. I close my eyes, my sweaty face twisted from the contradicting sensations. Your tongue in my sex feels so good but the ice.... it hurts and I love it.... it is cold but it is burning me.... My pussy tries to keep it out but your tongue is determined to push it in and after a brief battle your tongue wins and I howl. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Your tongue then laps my sex once time that seems to close with the ball of ice inside. It is tiny, oh so tiny and yet it feels so big deep inside the most sensitive part of my body. Big and so cold. It takes it but a few seconds to melt but for me it feels like hours of pleasure and agony. I thrash a bit, pounce on the mats and carpet with one fist and arch my body. And after swallowing and sucking on it my pussy slowly opens a bit once it is melted and leaks a thin thread of cold water from its deepest folds.

I bring my hands to my face to cover it, so I don't put them under my pussy and start touching myself, I try to calm myself. My heart is racing in my chest and I am breathing heavily, having a hard time believing what you just did to me... and how it has made me feel. I am so turned on, so hurt, so uncomfortable and so furious. I am not sure any more how I feel about you... but when I hear you calling me out for the third round I know it doesn't matters... or maybe it does... but it doesn't changes things... I am not going to give up... no matter how my pussy feels.

I am not sure if I can stand up.... but that doesn't matters. It takes me a few seconds to calm my waving chest enough to talk. I remove my hands from my face and look at you trying to look determined and trying to hide my lust. “Go to your corner.....” I say... and then roll on my left side to get on my fours... or more precisely on my threes, since my right arm is pressed against my side and right boob, too hurt to help me stand up.... And standing up is what I try to do, ignoring the maddening sensation of coldness between my legs and burning fire everywhere else.

Emily: A demented smirk glances over my face, excited staring at you, and the way you react. I know your arm is hurting, so is your shoulder. And my inexplicable sense of fairness, that I have hardly felt in any of my previous matches and challenges before, just guilts me into giving you as much time as you need. Why though? Am I trying to prolong your torture, or do I actually,,  respect you??? I try to banish the thought from my mind immediately, although my really sore and sensitive nipples, standing in affirmation in the very hot and moist air surrounding us tells me otherwise. You did beat me in that round, in a way I could not even see, or do much about. And yes, that makes me respect you at some level.

Despite all your snotty attitude, the shit-color of your hair, and the bratty attitude you bring every time you are around me. Fuck me, I actually do respect that bitch. But is that why I did the ultimate disrespect play there, while giving her what she needed most, time??? Is that why I used my the ice to torture you, to tease you when you were helpless, to sneak in a kiss that I soon realized that you wanted more than me, only to break it before you wished just for that very fact? Maybe that's also why I used my tongue to shove a speck of ice into the overheated crucible between your thighs

I almost chuckle seeing the soft stream of water slipping between your folds and dripping down. Almost like a little bitch wetting her sheets at night. And I roll my eyes, resisting the urge to throw in a ~bed wetter~ joke at you, when I hear your voice, barking at me to go to my corner. I bring my hands up, palms straight ~ "Okay !! I'm just walking back ~~ Take your time tiger." And I slowly slip backwards towards the corner edged by the now broken sectional couch. My body glistening by sweat, but now, the dominant emotion taking over my body is pure ecstasy and excitement. All I need is one round. A pin, or another submission against a naked, turned-on, and significantly crippled Barbie doll ,, and this is mine

I crouch down, my hands going to my hips, my eyes narrowed, a serious expression on my face, remembering the arrogance that I showed that cost me last round. No, I won't let it happen again. Lightning won't strike twice.. I will demolish this bitch. I'm a shark, and she's just a flapping bleeding Tuna fish in the water. I will devour, I will destroy, I will crush ~~ I will dominate ~~ "On your mark, Barbie." I say, my golden brows furrowing, staring at you, waiting for you to as much as get to the edge of the mat ~

~~ Round Four ~~

Barbara: I stand up slowly. Never in my life have I found it so difficult to stand up. My legs are still trembling and I know it is not because of my leg muscles... it is that pulsing sensation emanating from my sex and spreading all over my hips, thighs and abs. I feel so weak and I know half the weakness come from the strain my body has been under... and half from the arousal I am feeling. I don't know how I feel about you any more. I know you are my rival, my enemy and I want to defeat you.... and at the same time.... I want to kiss you... to make out with you... and more. I try to push those thoughts back and off my mind. I try to remind myself why we are fighting. Respect and power. If I lose things will never be the same between us. You are going to make sure everybody knows.... That you beat me... that I submitted... that you fucked me..... That you are the alpha between us.

I rub my right arm with my left hand, trying to make the numbness and pain go away and then I try to roll the shoulder but that quickly brings a pained expression to my lips that I have a hard time hiding. I am hurt, I am tired, I am still dazed... and I am immensely turned on.... but I still have to fight. I step on the mats again and raise my arms, the right one noticeably lower than the left one, as I resume my wrestling stance. My body soaked in sweat feels like burning... and there is still that horribly teasing coldness in my pussy. “I am ready, Emily...” I say as I step forward, not too much, I don't want to engage you yet... but I don't want to have my back against the cold window behind me. I try to move to your left side, trying to circle with you and buy me some time. My breasts swaying left and right as I move, the nipples hard like ice and upturned.

Emily: ~I lick my lips deliciously. Watching you rise. Butt naked, and dripping with sweat, tears, and molten ice from your cleavage, nipples, and even those swollen petals of yours. I bite my bottom lips mischievously. I just breathe harder, watching you come closer, and closer, until you move to the mats, and I feel a shrill shudder of amusement traverse my body. You ~are~ glorious, both visually, and even emotionally. I made that little inner bet with myself. That you would falter and collapse before reaching the mats. That you would fall, with that gorgeous dark and stormy skyline behind you, like a condemned skyscraper, falling to your knees, but you've proved me wrong

And when you move further in, your arms up, I shake my head slowly, looking at how pathetically raised your right arm up, your palm barely level with your belly button, while your left hangs significantly higher than it, at your chest, drawing a lot of my attention to Nippleville and the effect of the hard battle on them. I coo seductively back at you ~ "Nuh-huh ,, I don't think you are ready ,, Barbie." Openly and repeatedly teasing you with that humiliating nickname, I move slowly forwards, and we start circling each other, shifting to the right. I look at you, a mocking smile on my lips but I suddenly stop and move to my left, towards your motion, and your weekend right arm.

Towards that gap in your defense, and I toss my left arm up and around your head, and curling it, trying to get you in a side-headlock, thrusting my still covered hip hard into your crotch, to give you that lateral~shock feeling and held bend you over to your hip.

Barbara: My face is dead serious looking at you with determination and a bit of fury... and when I look at your lovely face what I see? That you are having fun and are not even bothering to hide how aroused you are. The way you bite your sexy lips so mischievously makes me shudder. You want me, I know it. You want me and you are thinking about taking me! And that thought is burning my brains. I now not only have to struggle with you and the damage you have done to my body but also with the arousal I feel and that make me want to be...taken. You call me Barbie again and tell me I am not ready. “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I yell face turning red from fury.

You move with me circling... and then change pace and move to attack. I can’t raise my arm to defend myself and your left arm comes up and around my head, trapping it and bringing it down. Your hip smacks against my crotch and I double over into the side headlock. My left arm wrapping around your waist, while my right hand grabs your left arm more than pull hangs from it. I lower my hips and bend my knees, trying to get heavy so you don’t drag me around at your leisure. Shaking my head feeling the side of your left breasts starting to press against my head and face. “Ughhhhh let me go...”

Emily: I move in quickly, and Whoooplaaa~~~ I've got you!! My arm tenses around your neck, my right hand flying up to grab my left wrist, and I twist my shoulder, putting into it with a crushing, wrenching motion, a wicked sinister grin on my face, twisting us around. Your grunts sounds so delicious, and perhaps more so because your face is pressed tightly against the side of my left boob. I lick my lips seductively, pushing my hip, then butt against your crotch, twisting more, trying to spin us, but you are always, always impressive. Your legs spread, and you plan your feet, lowering your center of gravity, and I grunt, feeling you resisting hard, your right arm around my waist, while your left holds on to my left arm to loosen it

"Why ~~ don't ~~~ you ~~ just ~~ STOP ~~ FIGHTING!!" I screech in anger, shaking right and left, both locked in this struggle, but gravity always wins, and I know I can't keep spinning you any longer, and if I don't act up fast, perhaps I wouldn't even be able to hold to the headlock much more, so I slide my hips forwards, than with a quick thrust back, I slam my butt hard into the front of your hips hard, bending my body over, keeping my legs straight, and trying to lift you off your feet, using my headlock to throw you down to the floor over my body and crash atop of you, in a headlock takedown!

Barbara: You bend my body and lock the headlock, grabbing your left wrist with your right hand and I am in trouble. Your hips are pushed to my crotch and then your ass...and it feels so good to have your arm cheeks against my cold pussy.... almost as good as it feels to have my face pressed against the soft smooth skin of your left boob. The sensation is numbing my mind, make it real hard to think how to escape from this.... even more so when I start catching the scent of your sweaty tits again... a scent I know very well after being between them twice today.

You shake left and right and I resist your move, pushing my ass down and using gravity to help me. The shake still hurts my neck and makes my breasts, not hanging down from my chest, to slap against each other, but at least I have stopped you...now if my right arm could be useful for something and start breaking the headlock. You don't give me time to think of other options, slamming your butt hard on me and twisting my head, hurting my neck and making my feet leave the mats. I go down and you come down with me and for a third time today you land on top of me. “OUGGGGGGH!”

Emily: We spin suddenly, and powerfully. And I rely almost completely on my lower body strength at first ,, one that I have in excesses to lift your hip in a picture~perfect judo throw. But instead of a Judogi, and thanks to your complete nakedness ,, the point of tugging is your neck ,, which I'd like to think that you're pretty attached to. You fly over and ~SPLATTT~ come crashing down to the mats. But due to the lowered positions of the twist, and your feet smacking the mat first, the fall is not really a stunner. But my body crashing over you, my left arm still in place, holding your neck, my upper body weight pressing down on those boobies of yours, feeling Nippleville trying to burrow into my ribs , and assimilate itself into my body.

I give the neck another wrench, staring down at you my left boob, ironically, and for the first time over your mouth, covering your face, which is a bit of a shame, because I wanted to look into your eyes, so I wiggle down a bit, sliding your neck closer to my armpit, so I can see your face now , and I say sarcastically ~ "What did I just tell you?? Oh ,, you're not ready yet." My left arm not really needing much support now, my right slowly slides down, over my body, to those amazing abs of yours, caressing down, my fingers spreading over your flapping, thrusting hip and I slip my fingers over your folds, curling them, cupping your sex dominantly, before pulling my hand up and giving it a soft, playful ~SLAPPPPP~

Barbara: Once again the landing is not as bad as you landing on top of me. This time crushing my tits with your side is the worse part of it all, and I can feel your weight, mushrooming my breasts and making them change shape to fit your figure. My neck is hurting pretty bad too. And now you are on top of me with my right arm trapped under you and pretty much out of the fight, which is not much different than how it was before. Your left tit slapping my mouth, I can feel the nipple slashing my lips to add to my embarrassment. You pull my neck making me grunt in pain and removing your tit from my face so I can now see your face and hear your taunts.

You hold me there, flattening my tits, forcing me to look up at you, pinning me down with ease, and not satisfied with that you start to toy with me. As soon as I feel your right hand on my abs I know where it is going to end. I try to close my legs as you move your hand down, caressing me so sexily and making me shudder under you... a moan escaping my lips to add to my embarrassment. And when your hand reaches my pussy, my legs aren't so closed any moan. You cup my sex and I moan aloud, my face showing the distress, lust and embarrassment I feel... and then I scream aloud “AAAAAAAAH!” The slap is not too hard but still makes me scream...when your hand smacks my pussy it sounds....wet... and the wetness is still cold.

I look at you furious, you are simply toying with me and that is not something I can allow. I move my right hand up and try to grab your hair to pull it back, trying to make your head lean back... my legs then come to life as I kick them up , trying to get the right one to hook around your head to start pulling your head back and down. My left leg coming up too, waiting for the right moment to join my right and scissor your head.

Emily: The wicked smile keeps dancing on my lips. I love being in control. It's what I was born to do, to be a huntress. And what's the most precious and elusive of prey, if not for another huntress? And now, having rendered you to your primeval state, completely naked, wearing only your sweat, tears, makeup, and shame. I just continue to wrench you ,, slapping your sex. Laughing. It's such a fucking hoot. You are moaning louder, and sobbing. Can anyone be anymore embarrassed ?? But while I'm lost in my chain of dominant ,, premature victory thoughts, I feel you arching up, your hips rising, and in the same moment your right hand, with whatever lift left in it, tugging on my hair down and back

Your right thigh hooking around my head, it's back against my throat and ~ "Ugghhh!!" You thrust me hard and off you, and not only do you throw me back and off you, loosening my left arm off your neck, but you twist your body, sliding me to land in that near perfect scissor between your thighs, while you roll to your left side. And I say near perfect, because  of my right arm and shoulder wedged up between your thighs ~ "Ghhhhhg!!!" i groan twisting my hips, trying to roll to my left side, so that my front is facing yours, and get the pressure of your thighs on the side of my neck, and not your throat, my right arm pushing up and sideways, resisting the pressure from your left thigh ~ "BiiiiitchhH!!!"

Barbara: My right arm doesn't has much power left in it, but still can add its weight to your head and pull your hair. That is enough to put your pretty pretty head in position and my strong right leg gets there to do the rest of the job. The power of my abs and my flexibility help me greatly to pull this desperate escape attempt and it works beautifully. Your head ends up trapped by my sweaty right leg and is pulled down...down down... ALL THE WAY! And you off me with it.... My left leg quickly joins its twin to seal the scissors once you are on the mats and then both straighten and stretch like two poles, ankles interlocking to get better leverage, my thighs bulging against your neck and head.

And just like that the huntress becomes the prey and the tormentor becomes the victim. I allow myself a mocking smile, I deserve it. I look down at you but can't find your face to show you my smile. My right hand still holding your hair pull it towards me.. and towards my ass. I sigh a bit disappointed when I notice your right arm and shoulder ruining my picture perfect scissors. Such a shame... but I don't let that dishearten me. It is time to punish you... I pull your hair and squeeze with my thighs, crushing your head as if I wanted to crack a nut...

I double my body a bit so I can move my left hand to your abs, caressing them teasingly just like you did with mine a second ago... and following the opposite route, instead of down I go up and reach your boobs. I pick the right one and grab if firmly, letting my fingers sink in and feeling your flesh ooze between them... my thumb goes straight against your nipple, pushing it with its tip and my round nails, splitting it in half and trying to push it inside your own orb. . “You are mine bitch!.... SO mine!”

Emily: "AACKKKK!!" The steel-like cords on your thigh muscles tense, pouring that immense pressure on me, making me feel lucky I only have the left side of my neck exposed to your long limb. The right side mostly padded with my right arm pressing on your legs. But the scissor is locked in, the ankles hooked around each other, and I'm too close to your upper thighs and butt to even consider turning to find a way to loosen the ankles. I can't see your face, but I bet it carries one huge vicious gloating smirk on it. But then your hands move down my body and I feel the fingers trailing up my toned abs, over the curve of my right boob, and I flinch ~ "No ~~ no ~~ nooOOAAAAHHHH!!"

My words are just choked in my throat with a sudden, wicked piercing pain, when you push the finger nail right in the center of my nipple, trying to split it in half and pushing the button inwards, driving it slowly back into my chest ~ "What the fuuuuuckkk ~~ AAHHHH!!" I cry in pain, squirming, my right arm trying to slap down, but with the way it's wrapped up inside your thighs, I can't bend it that way, so I send my left, wrapping it around your wrist, pulling, but your grip is too strong ~ "UnnghhH!! GAWWD!!" I cry in pain, feeling you just completely teasing me, and rapidly draining on my strength, while jamming that nail into my sensitive nipple

Tears start rolling down my cheeks, and dripping on the inside of your left thigh, sobbing, but I just grimace, the pain in my nipple rising with each second but I know I can't pull your hand off, and if I do, you still have the other. I need to react fast. so I push my left elbow into the rug, pivoting myself my right arm and shoulder rolling and pushing on the inside of your right thigh, I twist my hip and try to roll my left knee under me to lift myself up into a kneeling position, and flop you over, with your boobs smacking against the mat, so that I'm kneeled behind you, with your legs raised up in the air around my neck. Wondering if I have the strength and air in my lungs to do it still.

Barbara: I squeeze your right boob and enjoy their fullness. I push the nipple with my thumb and then let it go just to see it being pushed out hard like a rock! Then I do it all again, groping it, kneading it, sizing it, weighing it with my hand, pushing the nipple with my thumb and nail. Damn... I LOVE this bitch's tits... I just want to play with them for a couple of hours... but you are not so cooperative as I would like you to be. You grab my wrist and try to stop me... but the position favors me and you cannot hold my hand back.... and I just LOVE it even more... pushing your tit while you weakly try to stop me. I know now why you seem to enjoy so much tormenting me... I adore tormenting you.

I grab the right nipple between my fingers, pinching it and then pull it towards me, trying to stretch your tit to turn it into a cute cone. My legs crushing your head seem to have it under control... but despite your head being under control the rest of your body is not and you decide to show you athleticism.  “No no.. stay down... bitch... stay DOWN!” I yell at you as you start to roll your body and slip your knees under you, but you don't seem to listening and roll me until my tits are flattened against the mats and my legs are going up.

I stretch my legs fully and re-lock my ankles, trying to close my thighs so there is no room between them and your head and neck. I close my eyes and groan, determined not to lose my scissors on your head... but you keep pushing up... fucking tough bitch. “Fucking go down!” I yell at you, pulling your blonde hair with my right hand still, I push the mats with my left arm and shake my body right and left, trying to make you lose balance and fall.

Emily: The way you just handle and abuse my right boob is driving me nuts. Both with pain ,, anger ,, irritation ,, but also a bit of arousal. I ~love~ getting my boobies fondled. And there is always something attractively repulsive when they are roughed up. And when it comes from a girl, there is something so much deeper about it, that makes it ultra personal. You seem to do it over and over like you have a secret agenda against my nipple and boob. Your laughter reaching my ears, and driving me outright furious. But lucky for me, they seem to also distract you. Just enough for my elbow to wedge down, my left thigh to curl, and my hips to rise off ~ "Uugghhh!!"

I feel like I'm fighting against so many odds. Your legs tensing around my neck and right shoulder. And I expect it, that one heave to send me down. But seems you are caught by as much surprise as any. Allowing me to twist even more, and push my left knee further down lifting up ~ "GgrhhhH!!" And you flop over, your sweaty naked boobs kissing the mat, pivoted on them and your shoulders, with your hips hovering up in the air, and your legs straightened out ~for the moment~ your left pressing against the side of my neck, while the right is wedged against my right armpit. But what matters the most is ,, you have stopped your fucked up ~fondling of my right boob and nipple

My teeth clenched, and I slide my body down, my butt almost touching my ankles to just prepare myself, your body stretched like a washboard, still struggling to hold on to me, lifting yourself up with your left arm and twisting, but while you do, my right arm reaches up, grasping your dark ponytail, my left hand reaching up to clutch your left thigh, and just like you gave my nipple a taste of your nails, I return the favor, five~folds, driving my sharp nails into the bulging thigh muscle of your left thigh and push forwards hard, tugging on your hair, to use my body to bend your body backwards and curl your legs behind you ~ "You said you did Ballet bitch, let's fucking check how BENDY you are!!"

Barbara: Just as fast as I turned things on you and got control of this fight and your body, I lose it. You prove how fucking tough and strong you are. I have worked out head to head with you in the gym so I should kind of expect it but now you are really showing me up. I hate to think that I respect you but I have to... and right now I may even be feeling a bit of admiration... none of that matters, since I hate you a lot more and I HATE even more that you have ruined my scissors hold and deny me access to your delicious tits. My own tits roll on the sweaty mats...and thankfully they are soaked in sweat, which allows them to slide on the blue canvas, still causing my nipples to feel a nasty carpet burn.

My body is being held up and my back is starting to arch painfully and now I begin to regret not having released the scissors earlier. “AGGHH BITCH!” You grab my sweaty pony tail and start pulling it back, lifting my head up and back while my chest is pushed against the mats. Your nails then dig into the muscle of my leg thigh and that makes me scream and ruins my scissors hold. I try to free my legs and get them off you, but now you are holding them in place over your shoulders and push, bending my body more and more.

I DID ballet... LOTS of it... but there is no way I can bend the way you want me... and I start to scream. “AAAAAAHGHHHHHH NGGGGGGGGGGGGGH NGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!” My hands clawing at the mats now as I try to crawl away from you...

Emily: My face is poking between your thighs, staring straight at your sweaty back, seeing how the muscles are tensed, your neck craned by a determined, desperate hair pull Your legs flop and thrash, your right almost escaping, but I release your hair briefly and now willingly slide my arm down, then up to catch it, while my left hand lets go of your left thigh, after leaving some harsh puncture marks on your skin and thigh, to let you know that using nails in wrestling is ~NOT COOL~ And I let my left hand now grasp your pony tail, pushing up further with my thighs. Exerting more strength, using those legs and gluteus toned by countless squats to bend your body over, slowly and yet ~verryyyyyy~ painfully.

My left arm curling, bicep flexed, I smile wickedly watching your neck bent, the vertebrae of your spine poking, with every muscle aligning the sides pushing up telling me how much spasm are going through them while I force them to clench so unnaturally. My feet now curling, and my toes bend, touching the blue mat and I push up more ~ "Not bendy enough Barbie!! You sure you danced?? You know I don't like liars!!"

I taunt you evilly, my shoulder pushing up on the fronts of your thighs to bend you over and over in this ground back-torture rack. My right hand free now, reaching down, I let it slap against your wet pussy in quick fast succession ~slap~slap~slap~slap~slap~ before pushing my ring and middle finger inside it, fingering you wildly ~ "You're going to cum, you're going to tap, and you're going to BEG ~~ All three and they better be ~loud~ or I'm not letting go of you bitch!! "

Barbara: If I hadn't the flexibility of all those years of ballerina training my spine would have snapped by now... or so it feels by the way my back is hurting. Hearing you question that is the last thing I needed to hear right now. You release my hair and face falls down, kissing the mats, crying on them, my nails nearly breaking against the blue canvas as I try to get hold of something, anything to pull myself free from this... but you continue pushing and continue bending me and now I am pretty sure my feet are above my head. Tears start to roll freely down my cheeks, ruining what little wasn't ruined yet of my makeup. My tits are completely flattened against the mats and I can feel my implants crushing my ribcage.

I don't even want to think how my body must look right now because it would probably be too scary.... and sexy? You start slapping my pussy and once again the slaps sound wet. Then two fingers go inside me and for a second I feel the coldness of the ice once again... and then I start to moan. I simply down understand what is happening with my body. It hurts more than I thought possible and yet... I am so aroused. You tell me you want me to beg, tap out and cum... and I close my eyes and cover my head with my arms....NO. I am not going to beg... I am not going to tap out.... and I am not going to cum.... I rather die than submit in three different ways at once to you.

Emily: Lightning flashes outside, casting a bright light on our bodies, the sweat making us shine in our wicked, devious tangle. My body kneeled behind you, my left hand groping your ponytail, pulling back on your head, to lift it off the floor, to prevent you from biting on your wrist and hold your cries ~ "SAY IT BITCH!" I cry so crudely. I am going to break you, I swear it. Body pushing up, more and more, lifting your body upwards and curling it further, a wicked delectable smile on my face, while my fingers plow in and out of you, hearing a wet slippery sound. "You're so wet it's disgusting!! Where you ever with someone before you little horny bitch?" I taunt you, determined to just continue my mental breakdown of your willpower

I curl my left arm more, and rest my elbow on your back, just below your left ribs and pivot it there, so that each hair pull not only helps me in bending you back, but also drills my elbow into your bones. If I'm going for destruction, I'll go all the way. And if you think you can hold back off me ~~ HA!!! Think again bitch!! My legs are almost straightened up, toes and knees pressed into the blue mat, sweat rolling and dripping down my toned and tensed abs, pushing further more and more on you, your body pivoted almost completely on your fake boobs ~ "Oh I feel it cummmminnngg Barbie... You can’t hold it back, not from me, not from Emily you little slut!! "

Barbara: I try to hide my face between my arms but you pull my hair hard, forcing my head up and my face into the open, hurting my neck even more so and making my spine reach its very limit. I bite my lower lip harder, almost drawing blood from it and continue resisting. I swear I can hear some bones creaking and cracking. And just when I think the pain couldn't get worse you put your elbow against my back and the pain gets worse. You are breaking me... you are decidedly breaking me and I fear you will leave me in a wheelchair.

My body is dripping sweat and trembling as you punish it and force it into a shape it was never meant to assume. It is more than I can handle... you are trying to destroy me... and in all that sea of agony and pain that seems to have taken over me very much like the storm outside has taken over the city... I feel the intense pleasure of your fingers in my pussy. I don't want to lose... I don't want to live in a world where you are better than me...where you have conquered me... and yet... There is nothing I can do!!!... You have me.. I am yours. You are going to make me beg... tap out.... and cum.....

So I decide to get the first two out of the way. I raise my left hand up high, waving it a bit to draw you attention, wanting to be sure you see my hand... and then start to tap out on the mats ~Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap~ … and while I still have breath, I start to beg too... “Stop, Emily.. stop... I submit... I submit.... mercy... mercy....” I say... feeling I am but a second from Cumming.

~~ A glimpse of the Victory Parade ~~

Emily: My eyes flare open, seeing the hand moving up, the fingers stretched, waving at me desperately, and I just smile wickedly, saying nothing, not letting you even know that I've noticed it, letting you wave and flail at me, before dropping your palm down to tap, tap, tap. And your voice comes with a croaky, screaming wail, yelling your submission, begging me for mercy. My head tilts back, laughing, in quite the delightful haze right now. But my right hand is much dryer than I demanded. My sweaty golden brows furrow. Two out of three of my demands fulfilled, and either of them is enough to tell me that I've won this match. This whole battle, 3~1. There is no denying, and anything past this point is an overkill. But I'm all about overkill ~~~

I lick my upper lip sadistically, pushing up more on your back, cranking up the pain. I know it makes no sense. To cause you more pain when I'm trying to make you cum, but it's just what I wanna do, and it's how I will do it. I tilt your spine a couple of more degrees. I want those abs of yours to feel stretched, like they are about to be torn up. I want you to feel broken, completely and thoroughly taken by a better girl, my left hand releasing your hair, sliding up the curve of your back ~ HAH!! Curve ,, I'm so funny ~~
And sliding my thumb down into the crack of your butt, I push it further into that puckered up rosebud and I slide it in slowly, while inserting a third finger, my index, into your sex ~~

"Mercy is something far , far away from us right now. See that tall tower out there, the one in the faaar distance ,, mercy is two miles past it, little Barbie."

Barbara: You laugh as I submit, there could be nothing worse. I am begging you and you are laughing. My hand turned into a blur slapping the blue mats and you KEEP laughing.... I feel like I am going to die... and you will still be laughing. I feel broken physically and mentally. I started this fight absolutely convinced I was going to beat you and humiliate you...but now it is me who is beaten and humiliated. All the toned muscles of my body are now completely useless, my toned abs stretched to the limits.... I don't know what will happen first... will my abs tear up or my spine break... The pain is immense.. and the only person who can make it stop is you... you are now in complete control of my body... of my life.  “No more...Emily.. please... no more... I beg you!”

You let my hair go and my face is pressed against the mats, drooling and crying on the blue canvas. I feel your hand going up and shudder when the thumb starts to enter my rosebud... nothing is sacred for you... there is nothing from me you will not take... and that realization hits me hard. You are doing as you please with me and I can't stop you.... because you are better. I continue tapping the mats....weakly now as I have no strength or will left. I don't try to beg... it seems pointless at this moment. You tell me to look at a tower and I manage to focus my sight and see it.... and it looks SO far away...

Emily: I see your head lift up to my words, you're looking at the tower?? HA!! What a stupid fucking bitch!! I am almost laughing, cracking up loudly if not for my ultimate desire to get the triumvirate over you. I made you tap, I made you beg, and by God I will make you cum like a little slut!. My fingers sloshing in and out of you, my shoulders feeling a bit weary with the weight of your thighs, my left thumb pushing in and teasing your rosebud, I suddenly yelp ~ "fuck it!!" And I slide back letting your legs drop to the mats, watching you groan. I just take a moment to catch my breath, staring at you, my hands coming back, fingers soaked with your juices, and I wipe them on the blue mats first, then on my shorts, before slowly peeling them down

I keep looking at you from behind, rolling to my now naked butt and tossing the shorts to your back, letting them smack your flesh ~ "You think you're tough huh? You don't wanna cum, I will fucking make you break like a little slut." I slide my naked butt on the sweat soaked mat, and I slither my left leg under your left one, while my right one slides up over the back of your right one. Coming up from behind you, my hands touching your weak, lifeless hips and sliding them up, letting your wet petals kiss my own, and I purr seductively. My hands sliding up your torso, tracing over your ribs, your shoulders, and then down your arms, grabbing your wrist, I pull back, arching your weakened body again

I press my heels to the mats, pulling till your pathetic excuses for silicone baggies lift off the mat, Brown Nippleville barely caressing it and sliding off the rough surface. I begin thrusting my hips forwards, smacking my superior blonde sex into yours from behind , over and over and over and fucking over ~~ "Like it Barbie?? HUH?? Tell me BITCH! How much do you like this!!!"

Barbara: My head falls and I close my eyes, letting myself go... it is a terrifying and yet liberating sensation. I stop fighting and simply accept that my body is no longer under my control. That doesn't makes the pain end or makes me feel any better about this... but the acceptance... accepting I have been defeated and I am now at your mercy, accepting I was not strong enough and I will have to live with the consequences is somewhat relaxing. My body no longer resists you as I have no power or will to move it. My face is covered in tears like my body is covered in sweat. I feel how you violate my pussy and ass, and feel how the pain stops me from Cumming. You then let me go... but I have no hope this is the end of it.... you want me to cum and I know I am going to one way or another.

One of your legs goes under me and the other up... and I moan delighted when I feel your blonde pussy against my sex. You purr and I purr back almost as answering you. You grab my arms and pull them and my body is once again arched painfully... but not nearly as bad as before. The pain now and the teasing sensation of my nipples caressing the blue mats no longer block my orgasm but instead seem to be fueling. I start to moan, in pleasure this time, as you smack your pussy into my sex. Your superior blonde sex fucking my brunette pussy raw while you ask me how much I like it...and the horrible truth is that I am liking it... liking it a LOT.

“Oh EMILY EMILY...FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!” I don't know where the heck that came from... my mouth, I know... but how the hell did this bitch got me to say that.... It is not like I care much now... you are fucking me and making me love it. Pulling my wrists and lifting me, giving me the right doses of pain to make my pussy melt... I let out a loud HOWL that echoes through the entire penthouse, sounding even louder than the thunder outside and CUM.... my pussy flooding against yours... and then starting to spit...squirt into your blonde sex.

Emily: My fingers tighten around your wrist, pulling you back in this weird tribby~trippy~washboard flex. My buttocks squished against the blue mats tilting a little bit to my right, resting more of my weight on my right butt cheek, and thrusting forwards into you, controlling you with your stretched bent arms. I don't care how much your back hurts now, or your right shoulder. Quite honestly, I would be quite happy to fucking injure you enough to not show up to the gym for few months. Although, a huge part of me wishes to just see you there in a couple of days, after I myself recover from this match, just to see the look in defeat in your eyes

But right now, it's a different pose, and a different lock up. I'm fucking you. Both utterly naked, our kitties slapping and smacking. And there is no hiding how wet I am right now, pulling you in harder and harder, watching those tight buttocks of yours clench more and more, while our petals kiss each other repeatedly. I hear you cry out for me to fuck you harder, and I purse my lips harder "Hunnngghhh.. nnnngghhh... gghhhhhh...." My own moans escaping a bewildered throat, nostrils flaring to fill up my burning lungs with air when you finally shudder and cry out, with a blinding flash of lightning filling our eyes and my head jolts back ~ feeling you floodgates open, and the waves of your passion come crashing on my shores

My head archs back, not stopping, I keep hammering harder and harder into you, my own brows furrowing ~ "mmmmnnnnnnnn~~ oh gawd ~ oh gawd ~~ oh gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddd!!!" And my body spasms hard, in my own orgasmic explosion that has been building up for hours. Fingers twitching, losing their grip on yours, and sliding back, only to feel ~your~ fingers grabbing me, holding us linked like this. And I curl them to lock our fingers, groaning and shuddering, "Uuugghh uuhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" slowly collapsing to my back. My arms twitching, thighs tight around your butt and front, my hands moving slowly, shaking to cover my face ~ "Oh my gawd ~~ Oh my gawdddddd"

Barbara: You hammer your pussy so hard on mine. You are rocking my body from head to toes. My ass cheeks jiggling with each impact of your sex while my tits bounce out of control. I am cumming into your sex and I just can stop. My eyes open wide but I see nothing but bright lights. My body tenses and then relaxes, then tenses again, the orgasm so intense and the pussy smacking not stopping that makes me have a series of tiny micro orgasms one after another... your pussy cutting one orgasm short to the provoke another with the next slam. My honeypot empties itself against your pussy, squirting harder than I have ever before while I scream your name. “EMILY!”

You let go my hands... and I grab yours, not wanting to be let go. You stop fucking me and collapse down... and I collapse too. Laying on the blue mats made a mess. I look into the window and watch the rain outside.... I don't know what will happen now... I am so confused by how this fight has made me feel. My body is wrecked... punished with pain far beyond the limit... and then forced to cum so intensely. I hold your hands... holding you almost like a lover.... holding you like you are the only anchor to keep me in this world and not passing out.

Emily: I lay down on my back, breathing hard ~~ or hardly breathing in fact. Cold jitters taking over my entire body, spasming and shaking, Staring at the overhead lights. The living room too dark now. We started this madness near the afternoon, and I don't even know how late it is now. The weather outside making it impossible to guess, with the dark skies and flashing lightning. I just breathe hard, feeling our fingers squeezing my wrists. And I smile softly, gyrating my hips slowly, rubbing and grinding into yours. My fingers stretched, I softly drag them along your wrists, caressing your skin softly ~ ""Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

A long minute ,, or two ,, or ten pass ~~ And then I slowly start to shift, sitting up, moaning, my entire body shaking with excitement, my energy seeping back to me, and I glance at you, seeing you lying flat down, still holding to my wrists, and I slowly twist my hips, curling them and rotating them to my right, using our interlocked hips to turn you over. Pushing softly, turning you more and more ~~ "Mmmmm come on... let me see that face...." I tease softly, but for the first time, there is no maliciousness in my voice ~~ or maybe there is ?? ~

Barbara: I am close to falling asleep a couple of times but the thunders outside keep me awake... and I continue holding your hands, caressing them with my fingers. I purr when you start to move, rubbing and grinding yourself on me, sex to sex. I am in shock... not sure what to think... and quite honestly having a hard time thinking. All I can do is feel. Feel your soft caresses. Feel your sex. Feel the agony in my body slowly passing to be replaced with pure soreness and an empty sensation of defeat... mixed with a strange satisfaction. You start to move and I move with you, rolling on my back. I now stare into the ceiling, not many lights turned on so the room looks pretty dark.

You speak and this time your voice sounds sweat... without malice or mockery... so it takes me a bit of effort to believe it is really you talking... but there is nobody else here. I let go your hands and put my elbows under me to lift my upper body a bit. My legs still locked with yours as my chest raises. My breasts spreading over my ribcage as I look at you. My face a mess, make up ran wild over it, soaked with tears and sweat, looking at you shyly....  a bit intimidated.... a bit enthralled.

Emily: I smile looking at you, seeing the way your eyelids move, so heavily, looking at me, confused, aroused, pissed off. Just like I woke you up from a sweet dream. And for all measures I have. I gave you a very rude wake up call to remind you that you are ~not~ who you thought you are. You're not the toughest,, nor sexiest bitch around anymore. I'm your alpha, and you're the beta. I see you starting to sit up, but I reach up with my left hand, grabbing your ponytail by the stem and I pull hard, tilting your head a bit, so your head can't rises as high as mine, our boobs touching softly, both half sit up in this ~trib~ I look down at your head and I say in a soft, sweet voice ~ "Not too fast Barbie. Not too fast. "

"Now, I want you to tell me in as many words as you can, what am I, and what are you."

Barbara: I start to sit up, my eyes lost in your eyes, looking at you with this mix of fear, hate and adoration. I tremble a bit, seeing you so welcoming and friendly that I don't know how to react... but then you grab my hair and stop me, pulling my head down, below yours as we go tits to tits. I look at you like asking 'why?' and you very quickly give me the answer demanding so much with such a sweet tone. My brain starts to work again, slowly , but working... thinking about your question. What are you? What am I? I blink and think for a couple of seconds and then I start talking. It is going to be better if I just spill it out and tell it as it comes into my head.

“You... you are.. the stronger woman...” feeling tears starting to form in my eyes again, putting my thoughts into words and making myself aware of what has been shown to me hurts my pride... and what is left of my confidence. “You.. you are the better woman... the toughest.... you are more powerful than me... and... you are sexier than me.... you.. you are the alpha.... and.... and I am the beta... the weaker woman... the inferior one... the one that was defeated... ..” I barely contain the tears as I say that and then look at you pleading.  “you are the best....”

Emily: A sly smirk dances on my lips, feeling your body against mine, entwined perfectly, like two lovers. But we're not. Lovers are equals, and you are for sure, not my equal. Besides, lovers usually sit on silky sheets, not on blue mats. Their sweaty bodies is there to reflect soft hickies and love bites, not ugly bruises and rug burns. But still, this feels so much better than the last ten times I had ~actual~ sex combined. And to top it all, I did cum anyways, and it felt amazing. But nothing feels better than seeing your sleepy brown eyes flutter, staring at me, feeling you twitch with each time our nipples slice against each other. Yours still carrying the coolness those ice cubes left on them. Feeling so hard they could break glass

The words though, drive the sensation to an ecstasy. My right hand sliding up to your left shoulder, gripping it, and I softly whisper ~ "Not bad, but can get better. We'll practice it a bit more." And I see your eyes widen in shock that I don't think this is over. But I quickly push you hard to your back with both hands, and pulling my legs from under you, I push up to my feet. Staring down at you, I bend over, grabbing your ponytail, not with one hand, but two. I slowly pull you up, to all fours, but before you get up higher, I bring my right hand and push it on your back "Tsk tsk tsk ~~~ You don't get to walk. I walk, you, crawl. Come, bitch." And I turn slowly walking on the mats, around the couch and towards the long hallway I emerged from earlier.

Barbie and I agreed that whatever took place from this point on wards (( which was significant )) shall remain private between us. We may consider release it to eligible and convincing petitions, that we deem worthy. But in the probable case that your petition is not accepted, just enjoy what was shared so far!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:39:40 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 08:07:46 AM »
*Takes a piece of paper and a pen to start writing the petition for seeing the ommitted part.
Writing my own name down a Thousand times before sticking the petition on the entrance door of the FCF club building so more people can sign!

Awesome match ladies, makes me feel upset for being in another timezone though... lol

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:23:56 PM »
I admit I have to check the log thread on this forum often after I read one of Emily's first logs on here.  I have been cyberfighting for years now, longer than I care to admit.  Granted most of the fighting I usually do is contained to two, maybe three paragraphs, and rarely do they have this much emotion, mind games and glorious detail in them! 

I have to admit I was rooting for Barbara going into this fight.  I saw the headline and I thought she would hold out against Emily.  My heart dropped towards the end, but I will not spoil it for those who think this is (TL;DR (and those who do think that, you're evil)).  This will be a fight I will have to go back and re-read, like any good book, there are subtle details missed.  It will be almost like re-reading your favorite book, but with this fight, it will be re-reading my favorite fight, only this time for the very first time again. 

Emily, Barbara, thank you both so much for sharing this epic wrestling match with all of us on here.  I know there are a lot of jerks on this forum, but you have my gratitude for posting this incredibly hot fight.  It seems with each match you two post, you both grow, which goes to show anyone in the cyberfighting community, chemistry is key. 

Ladies, I can't say it enough, and yet my words seem lacking if I use incredible, fantastic and stunning to describe this read.  Congrats to the winner is due of course, but that does not take away anything for her amazing partner! 

*I pick up the sheet down below, wondering if I dare sign it or not.  I respect both of these ladies immensely and their privacy even more so.  I look back through the log, "One of these days, but not yet Jerry, not yet" I mumble to myself as I set the sheet down, without attaching my John Hancock*   

Offline SuzSoiree

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:48:41 PM »
That was so good! I was astonished. Some of the writing, and under deadline pressure too with a deadly pair of legs around the neck, took my breath away. It was a very fun and sexy match! Kudos to the wayward ice cube for a riveting performance in a supporting role.

Congratulations to Emily and Barbara for a show worthy of a standing ovation. I thought the ending was perfect. I loved watching but would feel uncomfortable watching any more.

Offline WishingForTits

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 01:04:33 AM »
What a war!!  Never a good sign to lose round one with titties in your face
The boob fairy gave me a single dose.  I'm like hellooooo, ordered a triple over here >:(

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 07:28:40 AM »
This log was soooo amazing! That's all I will say, as no words can do it justice! Thank you Emily and Barbara for sharing!
xXx

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 08:22:00 AM »
Wow. !! What an intense and epic fight !! Thanks for sharing it and congrats to you both... Totally amazing and you two match so well, almost perfectly, thanks again.
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »
OMG!!! I'm absolutely raging with jealousy right now!!  This is the kind of fight I want to have with both of you!!!  Kisses and so much love for sharing such an amazing fight!

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 01:01:33 AM »
OMG!  I can't believe the intensity of this fight!  I was sitting on the edge of my chair the whole time I read it!  Since I became a member here, those who are posting these logs, are inspiring more creative fighters!  Thank you for posting this fight and all the other ones!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 04:47:35 PM »
Awesome fight between two gorgeous women. Congrats to both.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 05:21:39 PM »
Now THAT is a fight worthy of the crown "Best Log on FCF"

Another excellent and expert match by the two of you, and I couldn't be prouder to call you both friends right now.  Kudos to you both for that performance.

I could not agree more with the best log I have read so far on here!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 02:55:36 AM »
This was so beautifully written and presented...so finely detailed....very exciting...highly entertaining, to the point of being riveting....and so incredibly hot!

I don't know how you both did it; but I'm very glad you did!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Congratulations to you both for this great work.

GG

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »
Nice cyber-match. Good job girls! I really like this one!