News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fabienne vs. Dirty Nina - Outdoor-Streetfight

• 12 Replies

Offline Fabienne_only

Fabienne vs. Dirty Nina - Outdoor-Streetfight
« on: June 25, 2015, 11:52:34 AM »
After our aborted Death Fight (too hard) meet Nina and I us now for a NHB-Outdoor-Fight in a park.
We needed a few days to recover, because the Death Fight was extremely violently until canceled.

Now we clarified in this outdoor fight, which of us is the better fighter. This fight will take at least an hour and if one of us is previously been incapacitating or outcold ... bad luck for her!

I've noticed that Nina is a tough fighter and knows dirty, lousy tricks... but I'm sure I'll finish her and teach her a terrible, bloody lesson.

You are invited to attend the slaughter of that flat-chested bitch!

Offline Susanne67

Re: Fabienne vs. Dirty Nina - Outdoor-Streetfight
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:13:14 PM »
Ich denke Fabienne wird das rennen machen.... es wird hart und lange ausgeglichen sein, aber letzten Endes wird Fabienne gewinnen!!

Fabienne will win the fight!!
I like to fight hard fights but balanced and without hatred they both want to hand out but also plug in .. some painfulness also with eroticism: titfight / sex

Offline Dirty_Nina

• The German Catfight-Queen!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 01:45:10 PM »
Lets get ready to rumble!

I come down to the park and see your car there are. You're standing there, hands on her hips, and expect me.

„Hey bitch, you´ve seen here a big titted cow who needs a good kick in her fat ass?“ I ask you.
„I´ve read what you´ve posted in the forum! You don´t think really that you're going to win, right? Who was knocked down to the ground during our Death Fight? Whose fat udders I have trampled? Whose bitchface I've beaten bloody? In whose cxnt I rammed my knee? C´mon, say it, slut!“

I'll in this fight kick and punch you through the park and it certainly need not whole hour!
You'll cry and beg for mercy! I will defeat you!

@Susanne67: Es kommt halt schonmal vor, dass man auf das falsche Pferd setzt, Susanne! Du wirst am Ende sehen, wer als Siegerin den Park verlässt!  ;D

Offline Susanne67

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 02:01:16 PM »
Lets get ready to rumble!

I come down to the park and see your car there are. You're standing there, hands on her hips, and expect me.

„Hey bitch, you´ve seen here a big titted cow who needs a good kick in her fat ass?“ I ask you.
„I´ve read what you´ve posted in the forum! You don´t think really that you're going to win, right? Who was knocked down to the ground during our Death Fight? Whose fat udders I have trampled? Whose bitchface I've beaten bloody? In whose cxnt I rammed my knee? C´mon, say it, slut!“

I'll in this fight kick and punch you through the park and it certainly need not whole hour!
You'll cry and beg for mercy! I will defeat you!

@Susanne67: Es kommt halt schonmal vor, dass man auf das falsche Pferd setzt, Susanne! Du wirst am Ende sehen, wer als Siegerin den Park verlässt!  ;D

@Dirty_Nina...   Ich bin sehr gespannt!!!! möglich, dass ich mich vertue... aber vielleicht behalte ich auch Recht ;-)
I like to fight hard fights but balanced and without hatred they both want to hand out but also plug in .. some painfulness also with eroticism: titfight / sex

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 05:34:36 PM »
You depraved whore… I beat you with your head against the cage wall several times so you've got wobbly legs and a bloody nose. I had my hands already on your throat so that you didn´t get more air. I sat with my butt on your ridiculous tits and banged your head repeatedly on the floor. You are narrowly escaped the death, slut!

And now you bitch will give me an asskick? Simply just laughable!  ;D

C´mon you dirty fucking cxnt… and you get what you deserve!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 09:04:45 PM »
Auch ich bin sehr gespannt auf den Kampf zwischen euch. Für mich ist besonders der beginn spannend mit einem stardown , umkreisen ...vielicht noch mit einem fingerlock bevor dann richtig geslapped wird und es wilder wird und in die Haare geht... entscheide später
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Bernd1960

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »
ich habe mich auf ein "Unentschieden"festgelegt, weil ich mir das wünschen würde... ;) Und dann einen spannenden Rückkampf ! ;)

Duce

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 07:12:12 PM »
ja ich hoffe auch, dass die beiden weitermachen. grossartig. kann mir lebhaft einen Catfight zwischen den beiden vorstellen. Nachträgliches Vote für fabienne diesmal

yeapI also hope that the two grils gonna continue to fuel their competiveness in catfighting. Smashing! I can lively envision a catfight between thw two of them. Voteed for fabienne this time.. sadly after closing of this poll

Offline Susanne67

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 07:57:20 AM »
Glückwunsch Fabienne!!!

Habe ich wohl doch Rech behalten @Nina :P :)

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 08:16:04 AM »
49 : 32 Points - a clear result!

After 38 minutes, Nina whimpered for mercy and asked me to beat her no more. Tears streamed from her swollen eyes over her bloody face.
I pulled Nina and me the jeans and the strings down, then I wanted to hear something from her. Sobbing, she said: „Yes, you won... you are my Mistress now!“  :'(

The rest of the time I spent to ride on her battered face and let her lick my winner cxnt and my asshole. She kiss my big tits and suck on my hard nipples too. After that I took the belt from her jeans, put it around her neck and led Nina led like a little dog on all fours naked to her car. I gave her a last kick in her ass and then drove as glorious winner away.

Nina, the ridiculous loser, still has a job to do for the forum. Let's see if they will do it ....

Offline Dirty_Nina

• The German Catfight-Queen!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 12:34:54 AM »
 :'( Yes, Fabienne, I´ll do it!  :'(

The glorious Fabienne with her very impressive tits has won and gave me a rough beating!

Glückwunsch Fabienne!!!

Habe ich wohl doch Rech behalten @Nina :P :)
Ja, leider hast Du recht gehabt, Miststück! Du wärst aber von Fabienne ebenfalls durchgelassen worden. Ich bin nur froh, dass es kein Death Fight war......

Offline Bernd1960

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
Hey, Nina : dafür siehst Du aber viel besser aus !!!! :) So einen Poll würdest Du sicher gewinnen !

You look much better than Fabienne !

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2015, 08:03:18 PM »
Beim nächtsten Mal Nina, schöner Kampf