News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature S&M Mistress vs young woman Bobbi vs Caitlin

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Mature S&M Mistress vs young woman Bobbi vs Caitlin
« on: June 22, 2015, 01:01:52 AM »

Bobbi-5'4", 115 lbs

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Mature S&M Mistress vs young woman Bobbi vs Caitlin
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:03:23 AM »

Caitlin-5'1", 170 lbs 36GG

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Mature S&M Mistress vs young woman Bobbi vs Caitlin
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 01:04:27 AM »

Mistress Caitlin is a 50+ S&M Mistress. Caitlin is a Dominatrix, Mistress, disciplinarian. There is no IRL as compared to the way she really lives her life every day. In her capacity as a Mistress, she is quite used to people doing as she tells them to. She is in-charge, and she takes charge of everyone she has contact with. If you don't listen, she is quite used to show you you the error in your ways. Her follows her worships her, and pay homage to her, and even when they are disobedient, Mistress Caitlin will punch, torture, terrorize you, man or woman. One time a woman tried to be dominant over Caitlin, and Caitlin just punched them around. She beat them up, black eyes, bloody noses, busted lips. She has taken many disobedient men and women over her knee and spanked their asses bloody and black and blue. She loves using dildos on her subservient s, and she will make you worship her body, lick her cxnt, lick her tits. She can be a very vicious bitch, and she gets off sexually on beating people up, to her it doesn't matter it's a male or female or anything in the middle. She will tie you up, put you in bondage. It is always Mistress Caitlin's way. Mistress Caitlin is 5'1”, 170 lbs, 36GG.

Bobbi is a tough young woman. She is beautiful, and she is really hot. She is also very dominant, but she doesn't live that 24 hour dominant lifestyle attitude, and she doesn't normally impose her will on others. She is a lean, mean little fighting machine. She grew up as a tomboy and she was always getting into fights, and Bobbi really knows how to fist fight. She would humiliate someone who she beat up, especially if the other woman had used that against her. She knows about her boyfriend Johnny's fantasies about female fighting, and soft-core S&M, although she is starting to get nastier and more vicious every time she has a fight.

Bobbi has apparently believed that Johnny was only sharing his fantasies with her, BUT until now, Bobbi never thought that he would be seeing other women to share his fantasies. Bobbi was infuriated and she confronted Johnny, and plain out she told him he is not going to be seeing any women any more for sex, for S&M, or for any other reason. The fact is that the only woman beside Bobbi, Caitlin is sharing his fantasies with her, and she considers Johnny one of her slaves.

So just imagine what happens when Johnny came to see Caitlin to tell her that she can no longer see her. “What do you mean,” Caitlin asked in an angered tone.” Johnny said, “MY GIRLFRIEND HAS FORBID ME TO SEE YOU ANY MORE.” Caitlin was infuriated, not only at her, but at Johnny too. I am the Mistress, I tell you what to do. You are going to see me, do you understand me. You are going to come to my dungeon 3 times a week as you always do, do you understand me worm.” Johnny is caught between a rock and a hard place, and when he balked, she slapped his face hard, and she punched him hard “boom,” in his stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she knocked the air right out of him, and then she punched him “bang,” right on his chin, which made him fall over onto his knees, That is when Caitlin demanded Bobbi's Facebook page and she sent Bobbi pictures of her and Johnny worshiping her, and a note saying that if Bobbi has a problem with Johnny seeing her, to come down to her dungeon and she will be happy to put Bobbi in her place. Caitlin is crazy and she has taunted Bobbi, that she will humiliate her with dildos and vibrators and she has a dungeon full of toys.

When Bobbi see's this, Bobbi is infuriated and she posts back on Mistress Caitlin's Facebook page, warning Caitlin to stay away from Johnny, telling her that if she finds out Caitlin is still seeing Johnny, she would come down to Caitlin's dungeon, and she would knock the shit out of her, and she will give everyone a really good show when she makes a fool out of Caitlin, and that when she's finished with her, she would be Caitlin's Mistress, and she will humiliate Caitlin just like Caitlin is planning to humiliate her.

Mistress Caitlin challenges Bobbi to come to her dungeon TONIGHT, so that she can knock the shit out of her, and drain every last ounce of Bobbi's dignity out of her, and that when she is finished with Bobbi, she would have Bobbi groveling at her feet, and begging her to humiliate her over and over again. Caitlin told Bobbi that she thinks she's a very hot, sexy young lady and after she takes her over her knee, and she puts Bobbi in her place, she would sit on her face.” 

TO PROVE HER DOMINANCE AND SUPERIORITY, SHE WOULDN”T LET JOHNNY ESCAPE THE BONDAGE, AND SHE SENDS BOBBI A PICTURE OF HER, dressed in black leather micro mini dress, and high heels, and Johnny in bondage over the horse, and saying, “HE'S HERE SLUT, MY STUPID YOUNG SLUT WHY DON”T YOU COME DOWN HERE FOR MY PARTY TONIGHT.”

part-2
This is Bobbi and I am infuriated and I put on my pink, midriff blouse, the one that drives all the men crazy, and my cut off jeans. I get all dressed up and I go down to this S&M club to fist fight Mistress Caitlin, This fat, fuckin, old whore. I'm quite convinced that Caitlin is completely a legend in her own mind, and that I can knock the shit out of that big mouth. I have considered all the humiliations that Caitlin had threatened to do to me, and more. I'm crazy and I did some research, and I would like nothing better than to take this fat cow's dignity from her right in front of Johnny, right in front of her slaves, and right in front of anyone else that might be at Caitlin's dungeon.

I get to the club, and there in a corner of the large dungeon I see Caitlin, with a crowd around her. I walk right towards her, moving a couple of the people around her out of the way. I walk right up to this fat fuckin whore and I pull my right fist all the way back and I send it plowing full force “bang,” right into Caitlin's nose. Caitlin head snaps back and a little blood starts rolling out of Caitlin's nose as her head snaps back, and Caitlin stumbles backwards a couple of steps. A crowd is starting to make a circle around us and they're cheering. I step forward and with my left fist I hit her. I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into her  nose again, snapping her fuckin head back, her making her stumble backwards on her high heels, and now blood is rolling from Caitlin's nose. Caitlin is fuckin startled, she wasn't expecting me to hit her. I holds her fists up screaming, 'Alright, you wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Caitlin you big fat cow. You think you're going to knock the shit out of me and humiliate me, I'm going to,” BUT before I can finish what I'm saying, Caitlin puts her hand to her nose, and seeing her own blood, Caitlin's face turns bright red, and she comes right after me. She grabs my skimpy pink blouse and she shoves me back hard. My blouse rips right off of me as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. I'm just standing there in my sexy black bra, and now the crowd is fuckin screaming. Caitlin lunges forward, grabbing my hair with both of her hands, she shoves my head back “bang,” right against the concrete wall. Then she jerks my head forward, screaming right in my face, 'You skinny little bitch, you don't know just how much it's going to get me off dominating you. I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity out of you bitch, humiliate you and teach you your place at my feet.” I can see the devious look on Caitlin's face. She has such a cocky attitude now, a totally in charge attitude, BUT

Caitlin has no idea how crazy I am, and I quickly raise up, and I pull my right fist back and I start “bang, ban, bang, bang,” hammering Caitlin's nose. I'm giving her short jackhammer blows to her nose over and over again, and Caitlin let's go of my hair and she steps back, covering her face with her arms, and when I stop punching her face, Caitlin puts her hand to her nose, and seeing all the blood, she's  not only shocked, but she's really pissed off too, and she shows me her hand screaming, “Look at what you did to me you skinny bitch, I'm fuckin bleeding. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Caitlin loses her temper again and she comes after me screaming how she's going to kill me.”I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you. She pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends it full force right at my face. I manage to step back and to the side and out of the way as Caitlin's punch goes right past my face. Her punch misses me completely, and Caitlin gets this shocked look across her face as she stumbles right past me quite off balance. Caitlin's look of shock turns to a look of anger as Caitlin spins back around to face me, and as she does, I send my left fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into Caitlin's fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into her flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” I pound the air right out of her. Caitlin grabs her stomach as she bends over in pain, gasping for air.

I grab this fat fuckin whore by her hair with both of my hands and I shove her head down, as I raise my right knee, “bang,” right into Caitlin's jaw. You can hear her teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Caitlin stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, CAITLIN IS FUCKIN STARTLED. I grab Caitlin's black, leather dress and I try ripping it off, but the dress won't rip. I start pushing Caitlin back and yanking her forward, and Caitlin is offering no resistance as I yank and rip and tear at her dress until I rip it off. I tear Caitlin's dress right off of her body, and Caitlin's huge sexy black bra and little black lace panties are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming. Now I'm the one who is confident, and now I have a cocky attitude, and I grab Caitlin by her black fuckin bra with my right hand, and I start pulling her forward onto my fist. I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Caitlin's nose with my fist, and Caitlin, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under my hard punches. I'm beating Caitlin up. I'm knocking the shit out of this fat fuckin whore and blood is gushing out of Caitlin's nose.

Caitlin has tears welling in her eyes, and she cries out, “please stop.” I laugh right in her face screaming, “How fuckin dare you Caitlin ask me to fuckin stop, You started this. You thought you were such a tough Mistress, and look at you whore, you can't even fight.” Caitlin's face turns beet red again and she pulls her left fist back screaming, 'LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME YOU BITCH, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I'M GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU, BUT this time, before she does anything, I send my right fist swinging up and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut to her jaw. You can hear Caitlin's teeth crack together and chatter in her head, and Caitlin is seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air, and Caitlin stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Caitlin is punched silly. I knocked this fat fuckin whore silly, and her eyes are swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just starts to stumble, and then to sawy, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. Caitlin has this goofy little gin right across her face she 's so fuckin dazed.

I grab Caitlin's bra and I pull it forward, and then I let go, and Caitlin’s huge bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over her stomach, and Caitlin's huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone. I reach behind me and I un-snap my own bra and I let it fall to the ground. The crowd is screaming and screaming as now both of  our huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone. I laugh and I scream, “Look at those flabby, pathetic old fat cow tits of yours Caitlin. Are those the tits you're so proud of. Well look at these.” I cup my breasts. “This is what all the men really wants.” The crowd is screaming. “This is the tits that men want to worship you flabby old whore, and now you're going to worship these tits. That's right you flabby old cow. Kiss my nipples.” Caitlin has always been dominant, and she thinks of her tits as legendary. Tears start rolling down her face and Caitlin cry's out, 'I'll never kiss your tits you young slut.” I raise my fists up like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to use those flabby, pathetic old cow tits of yours as punching bags you fuckin big mouth.” I start “left fist, “bam,” right breast, right fist, “bam,” left breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I'm using Caitlin's big old used up tits as punching bags. Feebly Caitlin is holding her hands up in front of hserself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” BUT I'm really starting to get off on knocking the shit out of Caitlin, and I'm not going to fuckin stop. I just keep on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth pummeling Caitlin's tits, until Caitlin's tits are all swollen and black and blue.

I scream, “ Alright Caitlin you weak old cow. You want me to stop beating you up. Then kiss my nipples.” Caitlin is crying like a baby and she cries out, “NO, NEVER. I'LL NEVER BE SUBMISSIVE TO YOU SLUT.”  I'm losing my patience with this fat cow, and I lose my fuckin temper again. I take my fist, my right fist and I send it plowing full force, uppercut “bang,” right into Caitlin's jaw. You can hear Caitlin's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back and Caitlin stumbles backwards and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement. I leap right on top of Caitlin, shoving her shoulders back as I sit down right on Caitlin's stomach, but as I reach up to grab for Caitlin's hair, Caitlin grabs my hair and she catches me totally off guard, and the two of us have our hands wrapped through each other's hair, and we start rolling back and forth across the cement. Our huge breasts are squashed together and I can feel this fat cow's nipples are all hard and erect and now my nipples are getting hard and erect too. Over and over we roll, back and forth, neither of us able to gain an upper hand until Caitlin starts breathing harder and harder and finally I manage to shove her off of me. I get to my feet and I see Caitlin lying there desperately trying to catch her breath and I lean over screaming, 'GET UP YOU OLD, OUT OF SHAPE COW, I'M NOT EVEN FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” I drag Caitlin up onto her wobbly legs and I let go of her hair with my left hand and I ball my fist up and plow it, “bang,” right into her nose again. Blood is still gushing out of Caitlin's nose and it's starting to get all puffy.

Caitlin leans forward and she kisses my left nipple. She leaves a trail of blood rolling down my breast. I scream, “You got your blood on me you fat cow. Lick it off.” Caitlin wants to stop, she cries out, “PLEASE STOP ENOUGH.” I grab Caitlin by her fuckin hair and I wrench at it. Caitlin screams, “AAAHHH LET GO,” as I pull this fat cow over onto her hands and knees on the concrete. I drag her by her fuckin hair across the rough cement. I pull her right over to a bench and I let go of her hair. The I walk around behind her and I grab her panties and I rip them right off of her body. Then I lie Caitlin down across the bench so that her ass is straight up in the air and I take the open palm of my right hand and I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking first her left cheek, then “bam, bam, bam, bam,”her right cheek. I'm spanking this fat cow, who is old enough to be my mother, like a little girl, and Caitlin is so fuckin embarrassed. I'm smacking the shit out of this fat fuckin whore's ass, and Caitlin's ass is turning first red and then starting to swell up and turn black and blue. I'm leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Caitlin's ass, and Caitlin is crying like a little girl, and crying out, “I'll lick my blood off of you. I'll kiss your tits, please, I'll kiss your nipples, I'll do anything.”

I broke this fat cow. I am starting to adjust this stupid old whore's attitude, and I'm not going to rest until I make this fat cow Mistress into my slave, and make her totally submissive to me.” I grab Caitlin's hair and I stand her up off of of the bench. I scream, “Alright Caitlin, now tell everyone that you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”  Caitlin has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Caitlin cries out, “Alright, I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.”

You can see the complete adjustment in tough Mistress Caitlin's attitude again. She leans over and she starts kissing my nipples, first my left nipple, then my right nipple, back and forth and back and forth. I scream, “lick them, lick my nipples you fat cow.” Caitlin is totally submissive to me now and she's licking my nipples, one, then the other over and over again. I laugh and I scream, That cow, tell everyone that I have big, beautiful tits and your tits are flabby, pathetic old cow tits.” Caitlin cries out, “You have big, beautiful breasts Mistress, and my tits are flabby, pathetic old cow tits.” I'm laughing, I adjusted this pathetic fat whore bitch's attitude 180 degrees, turning her from some tough Mistress, into a weak, submissive cow, and now I'm going to teach her a lesson. I'm going to show her how it feel to be forced to do whatever someone else wants you to do.” I start beating Caitlin's tits just like I beat up her tits. I hold up my fists like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to use those flabby, pathetic fat cow tits as punching bags you fuckin big mouth.” I start “right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,”
right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” right fist left fist, right fist, left fist, back and forth and back and forth, I'm using Caitlin's big, fat cow tits as punching bags. Feebly Caitlin is holding her hands out in front of herself and crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP I'M BEGGING YOU,” BUT I'm not going to stop. I just keep on punching her tits, until Caitlin's tits are all swollen and black and blue.

I start looking around and I'm laughing as I scream, “WHERE IS THAT DILDO THAT YOU WERE GOING TO FUCK ME WITH.” I see a whole open draw full, and I walk over and I look through several dildos before I picked this nice, big, thick strap on dildo and I strap it on. I can hear Caitlin crying and crying out, “NO, PLEASE, NOT THAT, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE NOT THAT.” I walk right over and I stand right in front of her and that big, hard erect cock is bouncing up and down right in front of Caitlin's face. I scream, “KISS IT. KISS TIS COCK YOU PATHETIC FAT COW.” The whole crowd has gone silent. No one can believe that their normally tough, in charge Mistress is so submissive. They start laughing as Caitlin takes the big, hard erect rubber cock into her hands and she holds it right up to her mouth. Caitlin sticks it in. She sticks that big dildo right into he mouth, and she starts sucking it like it's a man's cock. I scream, “That's right Caitlin you weak, pathetic fat cow. I want everyone to see just what fat fuckin whore you really are. How does it feel to be forced to suck a rubber cock in front of all of these people.” The crowd is laughing and cheering.

I pull that cock out of her mouth and I scream, “Stand up you cow. Stand up, I'm not finished with you yet.” Caitlin stands up, and I grab her shoulders and I spin her around. I hold the tip of that big, erect rubber cock right up against Caitlin's ass hole, and I laugh as I whisper into her ear, “now you're going to see exactly how you make other people feel when you fuck them up their ass.” Bobbi plunges that cock into Caitlin's ass hole. Caitlin's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she raises up onto her tip toes and she starts screaming and crying out, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT,” as I grab her by her fuckin hair and I start taking her out. I start marching Caitlin around in front of everyone, and I start laughing as I scream, “Now tell everyone just how tough you thought you were, and how beat up and submissive you are after I knocked the shit out of you.” Caitlin is all goofy, she's on her wobbly legs and she starts to stumble, and to sway as I hold her up by her fuckin hair with my left hand, and I'm plunging that big rubber cock over and over again into her ass hole.” I laugh and I scream, “NOW YOU'RE GOINT TO MOO FOR EVERYONE, AND YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE.”

I'm walking Caitlin around right in front of each and every person, and I have that big, hard erect rubber cock plowing in and out and in and out of her ass hole, and Caitlin starts to, “MMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” like a cow over and over again. The big, strong tough Mistress is totally humiliated in front of all of her slaves, and all of her friends and in front of  Johnny. I scream, “Look at her Johnny. She thought she was such a tough Mistress, and look at her. She doesn't look so tough after I knocked her into a limp, goofy rag doll, does she Johnny.” The crowd is laughing and cheering. I rip the dildo right out of Caitlin's ass hole and I'm laughing as I scream, “GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK THIS BIG RUBBER COCK CLEAN.” Caitlin falls to her hands and knee, and Caitlin is so submissive now, as she takes that big, hard erect cock, the very same big hard erect cock that I had just plunged in and out of her ass hole and she takes it right into her hands, and she puts it right up to her mouth and she starts sucking it like its a man's cock. She's sucking that cock over and over again, the very same cock that was just plowed into her ass hole, and she giving that artofical cock a blow job, just as it is a real man's cock.

I pull the cock out of her mouth and I laugh as I scream, “NOW LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK YOU FAT COW.' Caitlin lies down on her back, and she's on the ground and Caitlin is stark naked and she's crying like a baby. I start laughing as I look up at the crowd screaming, “LOOK AT HER EVERYONE. TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT TOUGH MISTRESS CAITLIN NOW. THIS FAT FUCKIN WHORE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH, AND NOW I'M GOING TO FORCE HER TO  MOO AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME  SHE'S GOING TO MOO RIGHT INTO A REAL WOMAN'S PUSSY.” I lower my panties and lower myself down so that my cxnt is only inches above Caitlin's face and I start laughing, “DO YOU SEE THIS cxnt. TAKE A GOOD FUCKIN LOOK AT IT YOU FAT COW, BECAUSE THIS IS THE cxnt YOU'RE GOING TO MOO INTO, LET ME HERE YOU MOO.” “MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” Caitlin starts to moo. MMMMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOOO,” I lower my soaking wet pussy right onto Caitlin's mouth and Caitlin's “MMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMM,” moo's are muffled. She's mooing over and over again into my cxnt. I scream, “Lick it, lick my pussy you fat fuckin whore.' caitlin sticks her tongue right into my cxnt. She's starts slurping away at my wet pussy with her tongue, sliding her warm, moist tongue up and down and up and down, and in and out and in and out.

I start “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOWWWWWWEEEE.” DRY SQUITRTING. I GRAB CAITLIN'S BIG ERECT NIIPLES AND I START TWISTING AND SQEEZING THEM, AND CAITLIN MOANS' “OOOOOHHHHH,” RIGHT INTO MY PUSSY. I can feel the volcanic eruption trying to find way out from within my insides, and I start screaming and howling and flailing, and vibrating, and then  “OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE,” the volcano is erutping, and I'm squirting and squirting and I'm howling like a wounded jungle animal as her face and her mouth is getting flooded with my cum and my hot juices.

I scream, 'JOHNNY GET OVER HERE.” Johnny walks right up to us and I snap open his jeans and pulls his pants down. Johnny's cock is already rock hard and ready to burst as I starts jerking Johnny off. I'm masturbating Johnny  and he starts “OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE,”stream after stream of his hot cum all over tough Mistress Caitlin's face, all over her hair, and it's rolling down Caitlin's big tits onto her stomach. The crowd is screaming......