News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story from Poll-Sam white wife vs black Mistress

• 5 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« on: July 08, 2015, 01:51:04 AM »

poll
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=48974.0

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Story from Poll-Sam white wife vs black Mistress
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 01:52:20 AM »

Wife-Wendy

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 01:55:05 AM »

Mistress Trisha

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 01:59:05 AM »

Wendy is Sam's very rich, very spoiled wife. She's a cocky, confident bitch that always gets her own way. Wendy loves to be spoiled by the help, the domestics she calls them. She has no regard for the servants or their thoughts or feeling what so ever, and not only does she enjoy showing off her dominance over them in front of others, but she gets off on humiliating and degrading them in front of others. Wendy is very respected in the click of spoiled, uppity, nasty old women that thinks that just because they have money, that they are the greatest, most important, most valuable people on earth, and everyone should worship the ground that they walk on. Wendy abuses Sam. She treats the domestics better than she treats him. I'm Sam's neighbor and his very close friend and I've been urging him to put Wendy in her place for years. It's hard for me to watch this nasty, cocky, spoiled bitch treating such a nice, good gentleman like Sam the way that she does.

I was at their house just last Sunday and while Sam and I and a couple of the guys watched a basketball game, the women, all the nasty, bitch women were in the living room talking nasty about everyone and any one they could think of. Then all of a sudden we could clearly hear Wendy's voice, she was screaming, “I don't know how stupid you domestics can actually be. It is hard for  me to comprehend your stupidity.” We ran into the living room to see what was going on and all the other servants were looking, and the larger crowd fueled Wendy to get even nastier, screaming, “This is for all you domestics to see, I am not going  to tolerate any stupidity any more,” and Wendy is being egged on by all of her spoiled girlfriends. Wendy screams right in Mary's face, “ Please tell me if you are dumb or just ignorant.” Mary just stood there with tears rolling down her cheeks, but she didn't say a fuckin word.” Wendy is crazy and she smacked Mary so hard that Mary fell over onto the floor, rolling onto her hands and knees from the full force of Wendy's hard smack. Then Wendy screams, “You're fired! Now you have 5 minutes to pack your bags and get off of my property or I'll call the dog catcher and have him come and pick you up.” Wendy's girlfriends are all laughing and congratulating her on how she handled the situation. The rest of us were standing with our mouths open. I excused myself and I waited outside for Mary, the poor elderly maid who was in tears from the way Wendy had treated her, and crying even harder from the hard smack. I had given Mary a ride home and Mary lives with her gorgeous, tall, sexy young niece Trisha. I couldn't stop looking at her big, sexy tits and her strong, muscular body. Mary was very upset, and my cock got so hard when Mary's niece started talking about going over there and teaching this spoiled old whore a fuckin lesson. I couldn't help but think of Trisha, this, big, tall strong, dominant woman grabbing Wendy by her dress and holding her up in the air. I couldn't help but think of just how tough Wendy will act when she see's this huge black woman, with her feet dangling in mid air. Before Mary had described how spoiled, rotten, nasty Wendy is. Before she finished telling her niece Trisha how this cocky little bitch Wendy thinks that she's god's gift to earth, and that everyone should worship the ground that she walks on, and how tough and dominant she is. She threatens everyone, she insults and degrades everyone. She latterly drains the dignity out of any one that she wants to, with absolutely no regard for their age or their feelings or their situation. I could definitely see the level of anger that was building up in Trisha. I did though have to put in my two cents, and seeing how I love to see or even hear about woman fighting, I was saying this because it is true.”I think that rich, spoiled old blonde bitch deserves to be put in her place, and that she should experience just how it feels to be dominated, humiliated and degraded in front of a crowd of people. She has been too nasty to too many people for too long, and I think the bitch needs to be taught some manners, and every last drop of her dignity drained out of her.” I left Mary's house with my cock as hard as a rock, thinking about this, big, tall, strong, muscular woman, this black goddess could latterly do exactly that, BUT that could never happen IRL, and it was only a good fantasy.

Next Sunday Wendy and Sam are having a really big party out in the back yard. Sam came over to my house crying about how crazy Wendy is. She fired the maid, and now she wants him to find a new maid before the party. Sam kept referring to just how crazy Wendy will get if he doesn't find a good maid by the time of the party. I once again asked Sam why he lets that old bitch treat him like this. Sam agrees that Wendy needs to be taken down a peg or two. He even said that he would just love to see his wife being put in her place.

SO I LET SAM IN ON MY BIG SURPRISE FOR WENDY AT HER PARTY, and he loved it, although I'm sure he never thought that I could do it. I called up Mary and I told Mary about my plan. At first she didn't get it, but then a light bulb went off in her head. Her niece would play the domestic, and when the big mouth starts to humiliate her, she will knock that stupid little bitch senseless, and then she will teach Wendy just how it feels to have every  last drop of her dignity drained out of her. Mary didn't only agree, she insisted on it. I brought Sam to Mary's house just so that he can see Mary's super hot, big, tough niece Trisha.

OK so we are at Mary's house, we just got there when the door opens and Mary's niece Trisha walks in. Mary's niece got very excited, very quickly as we told her what we want to do. She really likes the idea of beating the shit out of that nasty old whore that had the nerve to slap her aunt. Just like mine, Sam cock became so big and so hard it was trying to bust out of his jeans. She told us all the ways she would like to humiliate Wendy, make a fuckin fool out of her right in front of all of her friends and neighbors. Sam said, “right in front of me.” That's when Mary came out with something brilliant. Her niece could play  Sam's secret lover. Can you just imagine how embarrassed and pissed off Wendy will be when everyone hears that Sam has been fucking the domestic’s. Trisha seems vicious and she came up some idea's of her own. Yes, I could beat the little old blonde haired whore up and make her my slave. Make her into my domestic and teach her some manners, and how to treat another people. I will really enjoy adjusting that stupid little bitch's attitude for her.” Needless to say, we left Mary's house with a great plan.

Part 2

Thursday Trisha starts working at Sam's house as a domestic. Wendy doesn't have time in her very busy schedule to even pay attention to the help. She gave the butler the list, schedule, plan, diagrams and left the domestics to everything for the party. The party is a brunch starts at 12 noon in the back yard of their house. Wendy had gone out the night before, Saturday night with all the bitch's, and she got home very late, or early whichever way you look at it, and she was quite drunk. So out in the back yard there is a DJ playing music, and many people were splashing around in the pool, eating, drinking dancing. I was hanging out with Mary. Trisha wants her their to witness what she does to this flabby old bitch. Trisha is dressed in a sheer white, button dress blouse, and a black micro mini skirt, and she's wearing 4” high heels. My cock jumped in my pants as I saw the outfit Trisha came to fight in.

We had arranged with the other domestics to let us know as soon as anyone see's or hears Wendy. The signal came around 2 pm, the party was in full blast. Trisha and I going to lay down in a lounge chair on the old terrace on a private cement patio attached to two bedroom suite. The area is about 25'X25' and it's all concrete, it backs up to a cement wall, with a door, and on the other side is a sliding glass door. There was thick bushes between the terrace and the party. I was telling Trisha my fantasy of her grabbing Wendy by her sexy dress and holding her up right in front of herself, screaming in my wife's shocked face. Scaring the fuckin shit right out of Wendy. My cock grew much bigger and harder just from Trisha saying, “Exactly, and then I'm going to fuckin humiliate that big mouth, after I knock her in to a bloody, blubbering, crying mess, and then Sam, then do you know what I'm going to do to your wife. I'm going to make her my slave. I'm going to dominate her, humiliate her, make her do whatever I want her to do.” I'm going to impose my will on her.”

In the mean time I'm waiting with Mary, and finally we see Wendy and she's all dressed up in a very expensive black mini dress with her 3” heels. She has her makeup and lipstick on and she did her hair. We follow Wendy with our eyes as she first gets a cup of coffee and then a glass of Champagne. She starts walking around and floating , and everywhere she's going, she's asking if anyone saw Sam. I knew this would be a perfect time so I sent Mary over to let Wendy know where her husband is.” Wendy was amused, and she called out to her friends, “Hey look at this. This moron domestic is so stupid that she doesn't understand what “YOU'RE FIRED” means. Several people, mostly all the stuck up old bitch's cheer. Mary looked around and practically everyone at the party has stopped what they were doing and is looking. In a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear Mary says, “I am not here to discuss my employment maa'm, I'm hear to tell you that if you're looking for your husband, he is sitting on the side of the house with his Mistress, and I think they are having sex.”

Wendy can't believe that Mary has said all this out loud, and now the whole crowd has heard it. Wendy's face is bright red both from the anger and she humiliation, and her girlfriends are starting to gather around her and telling her that she should go confront the whore and make her sorry that she went with a married man. Wendy is quite confident that she can beat up the whore. She starts to walk around the bushes to the side patio, and as she does she can hear Trisha bragging to Sam about how tough she is, and how she's going knock her into a bloody, crying, blubbering mess and really drain every last drop of her dignity out of her in front of everyone.

Wendy walks out onto the side patio and she has a large crowd right behind her. Wendy see's the large black woman sitting practically on Sam's lap and she see;s Sam's big, hard erect cock in Trisha's hand and Wendy is enraged. Wendy walks right up to where the two are sitting and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “What do you think you are doing with my husband you stupid black cxnt. You are a domestic and you should know your place. Now get off of my property, you are fired, and consider yourself lucky that I don't knock the shit out of you.” You can hear  buzz among the large crowd that is starting to walk into the patio area. Trisha looks up at Wendy with this nasty smile across her face and she says, “First of all you pathetic old cow, I am not a domestic, I'm am your husbands Mistress. He would much rather make love to a beautiful, sexy young woman like me, than to an old nasty cow bitch like you. Second of all if you have humiliated and physically attacked my Aunt Mary, and if you don't get down on your hands and knees and apologize both to my Aunt and to my self, I am going to stand up and knock the shit out of you. Now get on your hands and knees you ugly old cow.” The whole crowd is shocked that anyone would have the nerve to talk to Wendy in this manner, and Wendy's girlfriends are besides themselves urging Wendy to put this domestic in her place, and to take the I'll mannered young bitch over her knee and teach her some manners, while another one of her girlfriends was urging her to black the slut's eyes, and break her fuckin nose, and knock out all of her teeth.”

It was quite obvious that Wendy has no idea of how big Trisha is and Wendy has a very explosive temper and she reach forward and she grabs Trisha' hair with both of her hands and she drags Trisha up off of the seat. Trisha screams, “AAAHHH MY HAIR,” but just as Trisha got to her feet she pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Wendy's chin. You can hear Wendy's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back and Wendy lets go of Trisha hair as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass with a bang.”

Trisha walks right over to Wendy and she grabs her by her short fuckin bleached blonde hair, and she wrenches her first up onto her feet, making Wendy scream, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” and then she holds her up by her fuckin hair so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air. Trisha lets go of Wendy's hair with her right hand and then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Wendy hard, “bang,” right across her face, swinging Wendy's head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks her backhand, right across the other side of her face, snapping her face in the other direction. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smacking the shit out of Wendy's face. Trisha is infuriated and she slapping Wendy's face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” back and forth and back and forth. Tris is very big, and very powerful and she's slapping Wendy silly, and Wendy, she's seeing stars, fuckin stars from Trisha's hard smacks. Trisha stops slapping Wendy's face and she holds her up by her hair with her left hand, screaming right in Wendy's shocked face, “How does it feel to be slapped and humiliated in front of all of these people you nasty old bitch, you fuckin whore. The lowers Wendy down so that her feet are on the cement now, and she takes the same right hand and she grabs the top of Wendy's expensive black dress and she rips it halfway down on her body, and Wendy's bra falls right off of her tits and onto the ground. The crowd is stunned silent as they watch the tough leader of their bitch  group being knocked around like a little rag doll.

Trisha grabs Wendy's left breast with her free right hand and she twists her tit and her nipple right in her large hand, and Wendy screeches “AAAAAAHHHHH LET GO.” Trisha loosens her grip a little on Wendy's tit screaming, “No wonder your husband doesn't want you any more with these flabby, pathetic, weak little golf ball sized tits of yours. She lets go of Wendy's hair and she grabs Wendy's other breast, her right breast with her left hand and she starts twisting both of her breasts and both of her nipples and Wendy sinks on to her knees trying to get away from the pain and screaming, “PLEASE LET GO, PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME.” Trisha lets go of Wendy's breasts, and Wendy's breast are all swollen and red and starting to turn black and blue, and Wendy puts her hands to her aching breasts trying to rub the pain away. Trisha grabs Wendy's short bleached blonde hair hair with her right hand and she pulls Wendy up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air again, and Wendy has tears welling in her eyes and she starts screaming out, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH LET GO, PLEASE STOP,” as she reaches up and tries pulling Trisha hand out of her hair. Now you can really see the look of fear and horror coming across Wendy's face and suddenly warm yellow urine starts rolling down her legs and it starts forming a puddle below her and onto Trisha' shoes. Wendy's face is already beet red in humiliation, but it turns even redder as Trisha balls up her left fist hard and tight and she plows it “boom,” right into Wendy's weak, soft belly. “OOOFFF,” she plows the fuckin air right out of her. Wendy wants to double-over in pain as she's gasping for air, and she puts her hands to her stomach, but Trisha yanks harder at her hair, and Wendy screams, “AAAHHH LET GO.” Wendy tries to pry Trisha's hands out of her hair again, but as she does, Trisha takes her left fist and she smashes it “boom,” right into Wendy's weak stomach again. Trish starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” plowing her stomach with her fist over and over again, and Wendy is “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOFFF,” desperately trying to gasp in precious gulps of air. Wendy is helpless and Trisha just keeps on plowing the air out of her until she lets go of Wendy's hair and Wendy crumples onto the floor in a ball desperately trying to gasp in air. Trisha grabs Wendy's hair again and she pulls Wendy's face right over her shoes and she screams, “You stupid domestic, look at the fuckin mess you made. Now you're going to clean my shoes with your tongue,” and she shoves her head down. “The crowd is standing there with their mouths hanging open in complete shock from what they are seeing as tough, dominant, in charge Wendy sticks her tongue out, and she starts licking her urine off of Trisha's shoes. Trisha forces this stupid bitch to lick and lick and lick her shoes until Trisha's shoes are completely clean. The crowd is laughing and cheering.

Trisha leans over and she grabs Wendy's dress and she pulls it right up over her head and off of her. Then she throws it onto the ground. Wendy folds over into a ball again, breathing hard and trying to gasp out some words, but no one can understand what she is trying to say.” Trisha leans over again and she grabs Wendy's panties and she rips them right off of her body. The crowd starts cheering. Then Trisha grabs Wendy by her hair with her left hand and she takes the middle finger of her right hand and she shoves it right into Wendy's ass hole. Wendy's eyes almost bulge right out of her head and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,” as Trisha drags Wendy up onto her feet by her short fuckin hair. Tears start overflowing out of Wendy's eyes and she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Trisha's finger crying out, 'GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT,” BUT Trisha has her hand laced tightly through Wendy's hair, and her finger shoved high up into Wendy's ass hole and Wendy just can't get away. I look around and I can see the totally shocked and startled look on each and very person watching the fight, as Trisha starts taking Wendy out. She's marching Wendy around the patio like a puppet on her finger right in front of everyone, and Trisha starts laughing as she screams, “You like humiliating people so bad, you fuckin enjoy degrading and insulting people so much. You think you are so above everyone else. I heard about your antics of showing off in front of all of your bitch friends you big mouth. I'm going to dominate you whore. That's right, you're going to be the domestic you old fuckin  bitch, and I'm going to be your nasty, bitchy Mistress. You stupid old cow, get ready, get fuckin ready because now I'm going to humiliate you over and over again.

Wendy is already totally humiliated, but Trisha is crazy, and she's a dominant, vicious bitch too. Trisha drags Wendy. She's fucking her ass hole with two fingers from her left hand, and she's holding her up right in front of Sam by her hair. Wendy is already punched silly, but Trisha is far from finished with her yet. Trisha is laughing and she screams, “Tell Sam that you're the pathetic, ignorant, worthless slut, and that your Mistress is a real woman, and you are going to worship your Mistress. Wendy is crying out, “NO, ENOUGH, GET AWAY FROM ME ENOUGH.” Wendy is dazed, and she's fuckin startled, and she can't do anything to stop this big, strong crazy bitch from beating her up. Trisha grabs Wendy by her short blonde hair and she jerks her head forward and then she shoves it back, “bang,” right into the cement wall. Trisha is insane and she screams, “You better say it or I'll really knock your face in.” Wendy is crying and with every last ounce of her dignity about to be punched right out of her, she starts crying out, 'NO, I'LL NEVER BE SUBMISSIVE TO A DOMESTIC. YOU CLASSLESS MORON, I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” Feebly Wendy pushes Trisha back, but as Wendy tries to walk away from her, Trisha grabs Wendy's shoulder with her right hand, and she spins Wendy back around to face her again, and as she does she sends her left fist plowing roundhouse, “bang,” right into the left side of her jaw. You can hear Wendy's teeth bang together and rattle in her head, and Wendy is spun completely around in a circle from the full force of Trisha's powerful punch. She's just standing there wobbling back and forth on her high heels , and Wendy is knocked so  silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore. Trisha grabs Wendy by her hair with her right hand and she holds her fingers, the fingers that she just had shoved up into Wendy's ass hole and she starts laughing screaming, “These are the fingers that I shoved up your ass. These are the fingers that I fucked you up your ass with you worthless, pathetic old whore, and now you're going to lick my fingers clean you stupid old cow. Now stick your tongue out and lick my fingers clean.” I look over and I can see a few of Wendy's bitch girlfriends are crying and begging Trisha to stop, but Trisha has already shoved her finger in her ass, but she's knocked the shit out of her. Trisha is definitely in charge of Wendy, and Wendy, totally against her will she cry's out, “Alright, alright I'll lick your fingers clean.” 

No one ever thought that they would see tough, dominant Wendy submissive, and everyone is really excited watching this big, tall, strong, beautiful dominant woman forcing Wendy to submit to all the very humiliating things that she loves to do to other woman. Wendy is crying even harder, crying out, “Sam, please help me, someone I'm begging you please help me,” But everyone is getting off on seeing the nasty old whore having her dignity drained out of her, and even a couple of Wendy's bitch girlfriends are laughing and cheering Trisha on, and not one person would move a fuckin inch to help this nasty old bitch. 

they all just stand there and watch as Trisha pulls her left fist all the way back, and she just sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Wendy's nose, and you can hear the bone break, and the silence. The whole crowd has gone completely silent, the only sounds that you can hear is Wendy crying like a baby. Blood is gushing out of Wendy's nose. Wendy is very submissive now. She's shaking in fuckin fear, and desperately she starts to say something, but she's sputtering blood and then she starts crying out, “You win, enough, I'll do anything, please stop, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, please I'm so, so sorry.” Trisha grabs Wendy's hair with her right hand and she takes two fingers, the middle finger, and the pointer finger, of her left hand, and she slides it right into Wendy's cxnt again. Trisha is making Wendy a puppet again. She has her fingers up Wendy's ass hole, and her right hand laced through Wendy's hair, and she marches her right in front of Sam again. Trisha starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her Sam, look at your poor old, pathetic whore wife now Sam. She's a puppet on my finger. Now tell Sam that you're my slave, tell him that you are going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Wendy is scared, and she's submissive now. She doesn't want to be beat up any more and she cry's out, “I'm your slave. I'm your fuckin slave. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress. I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry Mistress.”

Trisha grabs Wendy's hair and she rolls her right over onto her back on the ground, and Wendy is stark naked and she's crying like a baby. Trisha stands right over Wendy and she slowly, nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her panties and she kicks them off. Then she's stand over her and she straddles Wendy, with one foot on one side of her head, and the other foot on the other side of her head, and she screams, “Look up, Look up at me you stupid, weak old whore. Wendy is absolutely horrified. She has this looks of total disbelief as she see's Trisha's naked, big black pussy. Trisha starts laughing as she slowly starts lowering her pussy down until It's only inches over Wendy's face, and Trisha is laughing as she screams, “DO YOU SEE THIS cxnt. DO YOU FUCKIN SEE IT. YOU Had the fuckin nerve to come here and call me a black cxnt right in front of all of these people. Look at it. Let me introduce you to a real black cxnt. Do you see it.” The whole crowd is very turned on. Men' cocks are rock hard and trying to bust out of their pants, and women all have wet spots on their clothing.

Tears are overflowing right out of Wendy's eyes, she's never even thought about something like this happening to her, not even in her very worst nightmares, and Wendy is crying and begging, “PLEASE, not that, I'm sorry, you can have my husband, just please let me go. You win. I give up.” Trisha jerks at her hair, and she pulls Wendy's face right into her cxnt screaming, “KISS IT SLUT.” Everyone could see Wendy puckers up her lips and she kisses Trisha's hot, sexy black pussy. “That's it, keep kissing it, keep worshiping my cxnt you weak, pathetic old whore. You are the domestic and I am the Mistress, say it.” Wendy is kissing big, strong Trisha's beautiful wet cxnt over and over again, and then she pulls her mouth away from Trisha's cxnt, and she cry's out, “I am the domestic and you are the Mistress.” The crowd is going crazy. Wendy raises her head up and she starts kissing her pussy again. Trisha screams, “You're going to clean my pussy with your tongue you flabby old whore.” Wendy picks up her head and she sticks out her tongue, and she sticks her tongue right into Trisha's big, wet black pussy.

The crowd starts screaming as little Wendy is plunging her tongue into Trisha's cxnt, and plunging it in and out and in and out, and Trisha is getting really excited. Wendy is licking and licking feverishly at Trisha's cxnt with her tongue, and Trisha's big, hard black nipples are fully erect and hurting as Wendy grabs Trisha's huge erect nipples and gently twists at them as she's slurping away at Trisha's cxnt as if Trisha's cxnt is her favorite flavor of ice cream. Trisha is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard, and her body is glistening in sweat. That's right, Lick your Mistress into orgasm you worthless, pathetic old domestic bitch. Kiss my cxnt you big mouth. Lick and kiss me into orgasm you flabby old whore bitch.” Trisha starts, OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” squirting and squirting over and over again, but nothing is coming out. Trisha grabs Wendy's hair with both of her hands and she rolls over so that Wendy is right on top of her, and she pulls Wendy down, so that Wendy's face is right in her crotch. Wendy starts eating her in earnest. She's licking and licking, and kissing and licking. She's slurping her long extended tongue in and out and in and out of Trisha's wet pussy. She's plowing her tongue over and over again into Trisha's cxnt and Wendy is gently pulling on Trisha's big, sexy nipples, and now Trisha starts shaking, she's vibrating, she's having wild convulsions, and then “OOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” squirting and squirting her hot cum on Wendy's tongue, and Wendy's mouth is filling up with Trisha's hot cum and warm juices.

Trisha pushes Wendy away from her, so that Wendy is lying on her back and crying like a baby, and Trisha gets up to her Trisha laughs viciously as she walks over and she grabs her big, black pocketbook and she screams, “Now I have a big surprise for you bitch.” She opens up her pocketbook and she pulls out this big, hard, black vibrating, rubber strap on dildo and she shows it to Wendy, and she's laughing like a crazy woman and she says, “Look at the big surprise I brought for you whore. I've already drained all of your dignity out of you, BUT now I'm really going to make you sorry.” Trisha grabs Wendy's shoulder and her hair and she pulls her over onto her stomach. Then she takes that big, hard erect rubber cock and she plunges it right into Wendy's ass hole. Wendy's eyes almost bulge out of her head and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,” as she try's to raise up, but Trisha shoves that big, hard cock deeper into Wendy's ass hole and she straps the dildo into Wendy's ass hole. Then she leans forward and she turns on the button, and the vibrating dildo starts “RRRRRRRR,” vibrating inside of Wendy's ass hole.

Trisha laughs as she grabs Wendy's hair and her shoulder and she spins Wendy back over onto her back.
Wendy's whole body is vibrating from the big, vibrating cock, “RRRRRRRRRR.” Trisha takes two of her fingers and she shoves them right into Wendy's cxnt. She starts masturbating Wendy, and Wendy's nipples get all hard and erect, and she starts “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” That big vibrating cock is strapped into this prom and proper bitch's ass hole, “RRRRRRRRRR.” Trisha is using her big, fingers as she's rubbing Wendy's pussy, and Wendy gets even hotter and more excited, and she's drenched in her own sweat, and she's really panting, “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH.” Trisha pulls her fingers out of Wendy's cxnt, and Wendy is humping air and desperately crying out, “NO, OH PLEASE NO. FUCK ME. PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.”

Trisha laughs and she says, You want me to make you cum you flabby old whore, tell everyone that you are a stupid, pathetic, weak worthless whore.” Wendy is bouncing up and down and tears are streaming down her cheeks, and she's desperately crying and begging, 'PLEASE MISTRESS, I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” Trisha screams, “Say it.” Wendy is now drained out of every last drop of her dignity as she says, “I'm a stupid, pathetic, weak, worthless whore everyone.” The crowd is going crazy as Trisha grabs Wendy's hand and pulls it down to Wendy's own pussy and Trisha is laughing as she screams, “My domestic's make me cum bitch, I don't make my domestic's cum. If you want to cum, you better fuck yourself with your own fingers. That dildo is still “RRRRRRRRRR,” in her ass hole and she starts masturbating herself with her finger until “OOOOOWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE,” Wendy makes herself cum............  The crowd is screaming and cheering and screaming.

Wendy is lying there on her side all covered in blood and cum and piss, and she's desperately trying to spit out the taste of Trisha's cum and juices. Trisha uses her foot to push Wendy over onto her back and she lowers herself down sitting right on Wendy's pathetic little tits screaming, “How does it feel to lick your Mistress into orgasm you low life domestic whore.” Wendy starts crying even harder, crying out, “I don't like it.” Trisha screams, 'You don't like the way I taste you pathetic, worthless worm.” Wendy is crying like a baby and she cry's out, “NO.”  Trisha grabs Wendy's hair and she pulls Wendy's head up so that her cxnt is right on Wendy's lips and she screams, “I'll wash that bad taste right out of your mouth for you whore. You're going to swallow each and every last drop of my warm piss or I'll stand you up and I'll knock the shit out of you all over again. Trisha starts pissing right into Wendy's mouth, and Wendy is obediently swallow mouthful after mouthful of Trisha's warm urine. The crowd is screaming and cheering, and Wendy for sure will never act like she is above anyone again.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »
Mistress Vicky:

Now that is one hot story. I love seeing the powerful black woman beating and humiliating the weak white woman. If you have more of these gems please post them!!

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 06:59:29 PM »
wow, awesome story! - please post more domination / humiliation theme stories