News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who would win in a real life catfight between Chanelle & Wendy?

Chanelle
Wendy

Chanelle vs. Wendy

• 8 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Chanelle vs. Wendy
« on: October 02, 2008, 01:30:11 PM »
Wendy’s husband once admitted that he found Chanelle very sexy and attractive, and that she looked liked a woman who would be extremely vicious in a catfight.

In response, Wendy told her husband that she could easily take Chanelle in a fight, and would enjoy beating the shit out of her whilst he watched.

Both Chanelle and Wendy have very emotional personalities and are prone to losing their tempers very easily

So who would win? The jealous wife (Wendy) or the potential mistress (Chanelle)?
Please feel free to place your vote and leave comments on why you think one girl would be better than the other in a catfight.

Thanks

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:36:08 PM by pollman »

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Chanelle vs. Wendy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »
Two tuff ladies! Channelle is the better woman for sure. She would mess Wendy up bad. Then she would fuck Wendy's man while she watched.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 05:42:58 AM »
It with description results that both women are aggressive. I think that fight will be even. Very good and brutal fight. I want to Chanelle won. Unfortunately... Wendy will  win.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 12:42:12 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Andre

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
Chanelle has an impressive, firm, and toned body, and she is definitely a woman most men would love to fuck. She looks bitchy too, which is cool.

I'd love for Chanelle to fuck up the cocky Wendy who is showing off to her husband saying what she said. Chanelle would definitely have an advantage going for Wendy's impressively long blonde hair, but may have a disadvantage if Wendy caught Chanelle in a breast smother hold with Wendy using her firm large tits to push into Chanelle's face making things humiliatingly uncomfortable for her.

Though I would like Chanelle to win this catfight. I think it would be the pretty blonde Wendy who would end up fucking Chanelle up and making her scream and cry in a humiliating defeat. Wendy looks the meaner bitch in this matchup. But it would not be an easy fight against the catty looking and shapely Chanelle. There would definitely be a great deal of hairpulling, punching, kicking, and scratching between these two bitches before we found out which of them was the better woman.

I voted for Wendy.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:46:29 PM by Andre »

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:06:10 PM »
I agree with Andre all the way

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 05:07:12 AM »

Me too. I agree with Andre. If Chanelle needs someone to help her recover from the ass kicking that Wendy's going to give her, please let me know. She can move in tomorrow.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »
Chanelle is no match for Wendy. The big blonde would kick the brunette's ass all over the place, strip her naked, and smother her out with those giant breasts and have fun doing it. Norm, I think Chanelle is really, really cute too. She could live with me as well.

Offline cecil

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »
Hot Chanelle will win for sure  ;)

Offline Dougie

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »
Wendy the big blond would be all over Chanelle in catfight she would dominate. Hopefully this would lead to a rematch of her equally endowed rival Karen, what a catfight that woud be.