News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Annie vs. Stephanie

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Annie vs. Stephanie
« on: December 11, 2019, 03:20:14 PM »
Annie vs. Stephanie
(The Junior Fight Ring)

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL…THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE NEXT BOUT!”

Scattered applause and cheers from the sold out audience of the smallest Pro Fighting Venue in the Inner City.   

“NOW APPROACHING THE RING…IN THE GREEN PANTIES AND COMBAT BOOTS….ANNIE!!!”

A halfhearted cheer goes up for Annie, who is just barely above jobber status.  She doesn’t seem to mind as she marches resolutely down the aisle, stops to give me a kiss, and then climbs into the ring and walks over to her corner, where she relaxes against the ropes.

“ANNIE IS 20 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 48 WINS, 37 LOSSES AND 3 KILLS!!!” 

Annie blows me a kiss and gives me a wink as she waits for her opponent to be announced.

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE RING….IN THE DARK GRAY PANTIES….HER OPPONENT…STEPHANIE!!!!”

As soon as the name is announced the crowd bursts into wild cheering and applause.  Stephanie is without a doubt one of the best fighters in the city and one of my personal favorite girlfriends.  I almost feel bad for Annie as the ginger haired brawler runs down the aisle and stops to straddle my lap, giving me a passionate kiss, teasing me with just the tiniest bit of tongue play as she softly presses her cotton clad crotch against my hardening member. 

“GET OFF MY MAN YOU SLUT!!!”  Annie screams from her corner of the ring.  Stephanie pays her no mind and continues to make out with me for another few seconds before slowly dismounting me, one leg at a time, while finally turning to glare at the short haired blonde in the ring.  She licks her lips as she completes her dismount, but doesn’t say a word as she casually approaches the ring.

“I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Annie shrieks and makes a move towards the edge of the ring where I am sitting.  An armed referee approaches the ring and Annie reluctantly walks back to her corner, where she hops up and down and sucks in short deep gasps of air in anticipation of getting her hands on Stephanie, who leisurely climbs into the ring and strolls over to her corner,  wordlessly sneering at the young blonde in the opposite corner.  The announcer doesn’t conclude her introduction until she is there.

“STEPHANIE IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 17 WINS, 3 LOSSES AND 2 KILLS!!!”

The crowd cheers loudly for the ginger haired fighter relaxing calmly against the turnbuckle.  Having seen many of her unofficial fights, I happen to know that her overall record is even more impressive than her pro one.  I have only seen her lose a handful of fights, and some of those were under extreme circumstances.  Annie, on the other hand, is barely a 50/50 girl.

DING! DING! DING!

Annie charges out of her corner with her fists up, while Stephanie leisurely strolls out to meet her.  Annie reaches her quickly and throws a wild punch that Stephanie easily ducks under and simply trots back a couple steps.  With an unconcerned smirk on her face, Stephanie raises her fists and dances about, taunting Annie, who keeps throwing wild punches that the red head easily dodges.  Suddenly Stephanie lunges forward and gives her a sharp jab to the face.

THUD!!! Annie grunts and staggers back a couple steps.  Stephanie stands her ground, keeping her fists up.  Annie shakes her head and raises her fists back up.  The two women begin to circle in a classic fist fight face off.

CRACK!!! Stephanie opens a hand and gives Annie a slap to the face, not putting a whole lot into it.  She is toying with her.

“COME ON!  I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO FIGHT!”  She yells at her enemy.  Annie is clearly losing more and more of whatever cool she had to begin with, and is now looking a little apprehensive, as if she may know she is hopelessly outmatched.  She makes a move to throw another punch, but Stephanie lunges first and gives her a much harder slap to the face that sends her staggering back a step.  A little dribble of blood is running out of her mouth now.

“GRRAAAARRR!!!!”  Annie howls and dives into Stephanie, tackling her into the ropes.  Stephanie rolls back with her and curves her arms around Annie’s neck.  When they bounce off the ropes she has the blonde in a tight headlock. Annie grunts with stubborn determination but Stephanie has her locked up good.  She walks her into the center of the ring, then poises her fist in front of Annie’s face.

THAP! THAP! THAP!  Blood sparkles in the air and after the third blow Stephanie releases her headlock and Annie tumbles backward, arms pinwheeling.

THUD!!! She drops to the canvas on her back but quickly rolls over and starts to crawl away.  Stephanie walks along behind her and as soon as she gets to the ropes reaches down and grabs her by the hair and the waistband of her panties and starts hauling her back up to her feet.

“Come on.  This is a fight, remember?”  Stephanie says and spins Annie around to face her.

CRACK!!! Annie gets her first good shot in with an unexpected and SAVAGE slap to Stephanie’s face.  The stunned red head stumbles back a couple steps and Annie lunges after her but the red head is fast, and suddenly has her hands around Annie’s neck.  She drops backward and as she falls, pushes her feet out into Annie’s midsection, flipping her straight up into the air and over onto her back.  Annie hits the canvas hard and Stephanie nimbly springs back to her feet.  She trots over and gives Annie a quick stomp to the face.  Blood sprays from the blonde’s face and her body jerks.  She curls up into a fetal position now and Stephanie slowly walks a circle around her.  Annie is moaning and sobbing loudly enough for me to hear it from my seat.  Again Stephanie reaches down for a handful of hair and the waistband of Annie’s green cotton panties.  She starts to pull her back to her feet.

THUD!!! Again Annie surprises everyone when she manages to nail Stephanie in the gut with a powerful jab as she is being pulled up.  Stephanie winces and immediately loses her grip, letting Annie tumble back to the canvas.  Annie crawls away quickly and Stephanie drops to her knees, massaging her stomach.

“YOU BITCH!”  She exclaims and crawls after the fleeing blonde.  She pounces on her back and the two women begin to roll around on the canvas, grunting and moaning.

“UNGH!!!”

“OHHHHHHhhhhh!!!”

“AHHHH!!!”

“GRRRRR!!!!”

The savage grappling fight ensues for several minutes before Stephanie seems to be getting control of it.  She gets Annie pinned under her and lifts a leg, positioning herself to get a good mount on Annie’s belly.

THUD!!! But the blonde manages to lift one of her booted feet up and gives Stephanie a little kick to the chin that sends her toppling backward.  She lands on her back hard.  Annie moves in, but Stephanie brings her feet up into Annie’s crotch and once again somersaults backward, flipping the blonde through the air, where the ropes prevent her from falling out of the ring.  Stephanie gets to her knees and looks at her opponent, who is frantically trying to disentangle herself from the ropes.  Stephanie pauses for a minute to rub her chin, where a small trickle of blood is dripping.  The blonde is turning out to be more trouble than anyone would have expected.  Slowly Stephanie gets to her feet and cautiously walks over to her foe.  Annie still has one leg caught up over her head against the ropes, and her crotch is dangerously exposed.  Stephanie drops a heel right into it.

THUCK!!!

“WHHHooooooulf!”  Annie spits up a fresh spray of blood upon impact.  A DEVASTATING blow.  Stephanie reaches down and grabs her by the ears, then savagely yanks her out of the ropes and drags her to the center of the ring while she kicks her booted feet helplessly and moans in pain.  At the center of the ring Stephanie lets her drop to the canvas, then knee drops into her chest.

THUD!!! Annie jerks and rolls away from her attacker.  Stephanie crawls after her. 

“COME ON!  LET’S FIGHT!”  Stephanie screams.  Annie continues to scamper away on her hands and knees.  She reaches the edge of the ring and makes a move to try to get through the ropes.  She’s trying to escape!  Stephanie grabs her by one boot and yanks her back in.

“UH UH BITCH!  THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE FINISH!”  She spreads Annie’s legs far apart and gives her a quick kick up into the crotch, lifting her pelvis off the canvas.

“UNGH!!!”  Annie croaks in pain and her body thumps back down.  Desperately she once again starts to squirm away on her belly, now openly crying.  Stephanie simply reaches down and grabs her hair and panties, pulling her to her feet yet again.

“GRRRRRRAAAARRR!!!”  Annie lets out a howl of determination and presses against her attacker, again taking Stephanie by surprise. They quickly wrap their arms around each other and stumble around the ring, grappling desperately for control of the fight.  Annie grabs Stephanie’s long red hair with both hands and tugs down, trying to drag her down by the hair.  Stephanie tries to do the same but Annie’s hair is too short to get a good grip.  Instead she leans her head into Annie’s chest and gives her a sharp knee bump to the crotch.

THUD!! Annie grunts but doesn’t let go.

THUD! 

THUD!

THUD!  Finally, with the fourth knee bump Annie loses her grip on the red head’s hair and staggers back, rubbing her crotch.  Stephanie slaps her in the face.

CRACK! 

Annie staggers backward, and finds herself in the ropes again.  Stephanie moves forward.  Annie pushes herself off the ropes and presses herself into her attacker, this time grabbing her hair with one hand and one of her boobs with the other.

“AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”  Stephanie shrieks in pain as the blonde digs her fingernails into the soft flesh of her right boob.  Quickly she reaches down and applies a swift crotch rake to Annie.

“AAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!”  Annie screeches and releases her grip.  As soon as she does Stephanie swings her right fist down directly into the bridge of her nose.

CRACK!!! Annie’s head is thrown back from the force of the blow, spitting blood up into the glow of the lights above.  Stephanie presses the attack, hammering away at her with both fists.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Annie is quickly backed into the ropes. Stephanie leans into her and pounds away at her body, occasionally giving her another poke to the face.  Annie is helpless.  She slumps against the ropes, barely conscious.  Stephanie finally backs up, arcs an open hand back…

CRACK!!! And slaps her in the face so hard she tumbles off the ropes and onto her belly on the ground with a loud wet thud that gives the ring a little shake.

“OOohhhhOOoOhhhhh…..”  Annie is moaning pathetically now and trying to squirm under the ropes.  Stephanie grabs her by the boots and drags her back, then once again grabs her hair and waistband and starts to pull her up to her feet.   This time Annie has no energy for a counter attack and seems to be pretty much dead weight. Stephanie walks her victim over to one of the turnbuckles and slams her face into the top pad.

THUD!!!

A splatter of blood is left behind on the silver colored padding as Stephanie hauls Annie’s head back again.

THUD!  Annie starts to slump down but Stephanie gives her a knee into the crotch from behind.

CLUD!!!

“EEP!”  Annie squeaks as she is lifted slightly off the canvas from the force of the blow.  Stephanie quickly slams her hand into the back of Annie’s head, driving her face into the turnbuckle once again with barbaric strength.

THUD!!! Fresh blood splatters as Annie’s face hits the pad again and her legs give out.  She drops down to her knees and Stephanie quickly hops into the air, dropping back down knee first into the back of Annie’s head, driving her face straight into the middle turnbuckle pad. 

PLUD!!!

Annie’s body goes totally limp and her face hits the bottom turnbuckle as she drops, leaving another smear of blood before she crumples to the canvas, out cold.  The crowd is going wild .

“YEAH!!!”

“FINISH HER OFF!!!!”

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

I’m actually surprised the warning bell hasn’t been sounded yet but Stephanie is an expert at torturing an opponent as long as possible, and this one has given her a lot more trouble than she or anyone else expected. She steps away from the mangled young blonde and walks a slow circle around the perimeter of the ring, drinking in the encouragement and praise of the bloodthirsty spectators.  After one full trip around the ring she returns to her prey and drags her by the boots to the center of the ring, where she flips her over onto her back.  She places each of her feet to either side of Annie’s hips and suddenly crotch drops onto her belly.  Annie’s body lurches once from the impact and falls limp again.  Stephanie posies her fists.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

With both fists Stephanie works on her opponent’s face, completely flattening her once cute features. 

THUD! THUD! THUD!

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

There it is.  Stephanie immediately ceases her attack at the sound of the warning bell and remains mounted on her victim’s belly for a few seconds, gasping to catch her breath.  Her fists are dripping with Annie’s blood.  The crowd is feverishly chanting her name.

“STEPHANIE! STEPHANIE! STEPHANIE! STEPHANIE! STEPHANIE!”

At long last the ginger heard brawler slowly rises over her destroyed foe.  She  makes a slight adjustment to the waistband of her dark gray cotton panties and then slowly walks one full circle around her devastated opponent, staring out at the crowd.  Once she has completed her circuit she stops at Annie’s head, lifts her foot, and gives her one last stomp to the face.  Annie’s body jerks reflexively and goes limp one last time.  The referee is climbing into the ring at this point, ready to put a stop to the beating. but Stephanie places a foot on Annie’s chest and raises her arms.

[img][https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-c62_pZE2pLU/XfD0ZN0seWI/AAAAAAAAFQM/y8AhGVFBUuA4PRs0RO9kq4WiMVHdZGaPgCNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/247404210020.jpg/img]

DING! DING! DING!

“WE HAVE A WINNER!”

The referee steps back off the steps to the ring, her services now no longer needed.  I climb in to kiss the winner of the fight.  Stephanie doesn’t seem to notice me, completely focused on her defeated opponent,  She has dropped her arms and moved her foot down to the unconscious girl’s belly and is glaring down at her with sheer unadulterated hatred.  Her perky round breasts rise and fall sharply as she continues to catch her breath.  I know exactly what she is thinking.  She wants to end this bitch.  Finally she sees me coming and suddenly her mask of hatred amazingly transforms into a sweet smile and she holds her arms up to embrace me as I step up to her.

“This bitch is LUCKY this isn’t a death match.” She says to me as she presses her crotch against mine and kisses me, still holding her foot down firmly on the defeated girl’s belly as we make out to the delight of the crowd.  After a few seconds I help her out of the ring and back to the Trophy Room, where I am going to reward her properly for her victory.

Right before we enter my private chamber I look back and see nurses busily working over Annie’s mangled body.  She is going to be in the hospital for a while I think.

TO SEE MORE OF MY DRAWINGS AND STORIES...PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG!
https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html