News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BLONDE TREASURE Part 1 of 2

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

BLONDE TREASURE Part 1 of 2
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:36:13 PM »
BLONDE TREASURE  Part 1 of 2

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Rita Hayworth -
     Established sexy actress. redhead with 34B chest and veteran catfighter. owning a few catfighters,
 Jane Russell -
     Equally sexy, actress, brunette and 38 FFF breasts and very dirty catfighter - belongs to Rita's stable!
Suzanne Somers -
     New and attractive actress, blonde and 34 EE breasts, badlly wanting a movie part and learning to catfight  dirty so as to  beat out other aspiring new actresses who want the same job! Because she is blonde, Rita wants her in her Submissive Stable - on command for more dirty catfighting scenarios that Rita has dreamed up to relieve  her insastiable catfighting addiction!

Our Story Begins:

Jane Russell's apartment in Malibu:
Telephone;   Ring, ring  -    ring,ring:

Jane:   Hello, Russell here

Rita:   Hello, you brunette tramp - time for your assignment again - Tonight is it- Get here by six so we can plan out this evening's FUN ! We're expecting a cute little blonde bitch with two sex pony-tails in the back of her pretty head that I expect you'll use to convince her who her triumphant dominant female is around here, RIGHT !

Jane:  Ah c'mon Rita, I got about ten orgasms out of you last night, can't you get someone else to fist fuck you and get sprayed with your smelly jism each time you have an orgasm!  My hair still smells like your cxnt even after I've washed it every day three times!  And anyway, whats this planning stuff?  We catfight real dirty until I give up and let you suck and chew on my tits then I fist-fuck you until you pass out from my expert fist up inside that slimy vagina with all that acrid-smelling stuff that eats off my nail polish! 

Rita:  You fucking brunette twat, I relieved you of that obstruction just inside your  big twat months ago - and you still don't appreciate my ridding you of that thing that kept my 'dirty fingers'  (as you called them) out of your smelly cxnt to get you into the best blasting vaginal orgasm you ever had !

Jane: You're the 'fucking twat' you dirty bitch - you cut out my hymen after you really beat me up, then snookered me into another dirty catfight and made me sign the preserved hymen you had sliced out of my pussy for your collection !  Your hand up inside my vagina was bad enough, but then when you started squrming your fingers around inside me, was to much - I could have beaten you if you hadn't done that to me!

Ed. Note:
What was never published was Rita Hayworth's penchant for sexually mauling young actresses and when they submitted to the red=haired bitch, she anaethatized their pussies and sliced out their hymens for her collection, After the thin pieces were tanned, the young would-be actress was invited for another fight that if she won, would assure a movie contract, Rita being a major owner and factor in several big movie studios. But Rita always won this second catfight and forced her screaming victim to sign her own tanned hymen for Rita's massive collection that featured many actresses who had gotten their starts with Rita's violent
catfighting and their "de-hymened' pussies, signed as verifcation of Rita's catfighting ability to convince viewers of Rita's dirty-catfighting abilities!  On the few occassions that Rita lost her second hymen-signing-catfighting,  the new winner kissed the screaming redhead and remarked, affably "I hope I didn't hurt you too much, but your hand was so far up into my cxnt, scratching my vaginal lining, that I had no choice, but to bite your lovely tit!  But Rita, I didn't make it bleed, and I'm sorry to do it you !!"  All of this leading to a long night of multi-orgasmic screaming and gasping  - to be followed by a contract signing with Rita's
studio for the winning, hymen-less actress, who obliged her mentor/victim with her signature on her 'virginal badge, just to prove her devotion to the redhead who got her her first acting job!

To Rita's credit, even SOME of her LOSING sex-slaves received her largess for the appreciated services she demanded from the losing would-be actresses - namely forcing dirty catfights with other losers and herself, wild orgiastic fuckings and other VERY personal services for the violent orgiastic pleasures she wanted! Her fightroom really smelled of dried pussy even after scrubbing with MR CLEAN !
Now Rita is assigning Jane Russell, one of her earlier catfight 'victims' to help her overcome this new little blonde bitch Suzanne Somers who is about to lose her hymen to Rita's scalpel and is now threatening the big redhead with massive mastectomy and violent pussy removal for this hymenectomy fight that Rita has 'invited' her to share with her!

In her telehone conversation with Jane Russell, Rita is requiring her brunette, big-breasted sex-slave to help subdue Suzanne when Rita screams for help during this oncoming hymenectomy catfight (surgical removal). "I want you to get her pretty little head into a Figure-4 hold in your lap after I get  her legs in the tiedown straps and can get at her open pussy with her legs split wide so I can cut out her ' trophy' for my growing collection!!"
adding, "Maybe you'd have a good time pulling her cute little ponytails when her head is flopping around next to your excited, jism-squirting pussy !!" Rita had already experienced Jane's fast-orgasmic reactions to violent catfighting and had profitted from it !

Jane gasped at this, "Are you really going to ruin her that way you dirty fuck!" as Rita snarled back, "You bet, she catfought my favorite hermaphrodite, Francis, and nearly bit her cock off during their fight, then went up into her pussy while Francis was screaming her surrender and scratched it  - way-up inside and around her cervix!!"  adding, "That dirty little blonde whore is going to get it good before she surrenders to me for this fight and later when I get her again to sign MY NEW TROPHY for my collection !" all this being absorbed by the excited Jane Russell who is to be a party to this wild mauling of the pretty, double-ponytailed,
blonde Suzanne Somers !   

Jane had been subjected to some of Rita's wild maulings herself when she reacted to one of the redhead's dirty catfighting attacks with one of her own, Rita went crazy and Jane finally fainted from Rita's wild retaliation and now the big brunette,  sex-enslaved to the redhead for a year for begging for mercy at Rita's terrible mauling tactics !
Jane had been in catfights with other of Rita's victims and found teeth marks in many breasts she was biting herself, proving Rita's violent catfighting methods to increase her collection of detached hymens from her victims vying for movie jobs! 
Some of these girls actually won their "movie-star" catfights with Rita, sometimes during the first hymen-cuttings  and others when Rita offerred a chance for the girl's new opportunity with a "hymen-signing"  or an agreement for sex-slavery for varying periods, usually judged with Rita's violent pleasures over her victim's screaming and her own pleasures with her victim's squirming pussy against hers!

But now this situation with Suzanne Somers !  Rita had heard of her and sent one of her prettiest sex-slaves, Rhonda Fleming to get the little blonde bitch into a dirty catfight about Rhonda's husband.  The bitchy Suzanne really made a mess of Rhonda and now Rita wanted a 'piece of Suzanne', specifically her hymen, signed as a testament to Rita's ability as a dirty catfighter. Suzanne Somers was to be Rita Hayworth and Jane Russell's prize-taking ! 

Suzanne's very active campaign for movie star success was Rita's bait and her influence got Suzanne into her 'spider-web' for an "Initial Acting Assessment"!  A long cocktail and dinner set up Suzanne with only she, Rita and Jane in attendance and wild, progressively dirtier catfighting videos displayed during the after-dinner drinks that softened (and spiced-up) the litle blonde's attentions, Jane Russell's big bosom being  exposed during each new dirty catfight video that had ALL THREE women into near-orgasms as Jane mauled her opponents mercilessly in several videos! The wide-eyed blomde gasped, "Did you really DO those things to that
poor girl?" as Jane and Rita both smiled at each other, each thinking, "Oh baby, are you going to find out !"

This went on past midnight and when Rita giggled into a challenge between Suzanne and Jane to have Rita's monstrous double-ended dildo into both pussies,  the-first-to-orgasm to get a trial contract for $2500 with a small movie studio that Rita controlled !  Both Suzanne and Jane happily agreed to this lucrative prize, the girl winning this weird contest would have a  contract with the  studios if she  orgasmed first, both girls having the shared double-ended vibrating dildo stuffed high up into both  vaginas!  Rita described the mechanism that brought on the exciting events and how  monitors attached to each girl's arm would record their orgasms
over the period that this wild contest was going on!

An argument went on about who was to be GIRL-ON-TOP - this Male-domination position being a left-over after female liberation and it was selected by coin-toss to be Jane Russell and the big-breasted brunette girl lay back and quided the long rubber, not yet-bouncing device into her nearly-spasming pussy - Suzanne let Jane thrust her end deep up into her vagina and practically went into orgasm as Jane thrust it hard against her cervix after having very carefully guided it past Suzanne's flexible hymen - so as not to damage Rita's trophy for her really dirty catfight with Suzanne later!

Jane's shrieked blast that had her jism spraying out from around her end of the rubber prick was greeted by Suzanne's grin of triumph, letting Jane and Rita know that this was her third spasm after Jane pushed the rubber device deep into the blonde's cxnt.  The heart rate recorder for both girls proved her point and Jane angrily yanked the dildoe out of her slimy orgasming pussy quite annoyed at not having ended her sex-slave involvement with Rita, the winning blonde, pointing to the encephalograph peaks for her orgasm-recordings as compared to Jane's proved the big brunette's continuing slave status with the big redheaded Rita.

"Looks like you still belong to her you dirty, brunette  bitch!" Suzanne grinned at Jane who crawled back into a corner to watch Suzanne lose her sexual freedom to Rita along with her 'virginal' hymen, something Rita had 'forgotten' to tell her about.  Rita's fast, dirty  wrestling holds completely overwhelmed the little blonde bitch and she was angry enough about losing  this chance for a movie part  to dive on the redheaded Rita's chest for some attempts at angry breast-biting! The early videos and her wild orgasms having had the deesired effects!

"YOU FUCKING RED-HEADED BITCH!" the sweet little blonde screamed as Rita, "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TO ME NOW? "  Jane called back to the blonde, rubbing her excited crotch, "Baby you'll find out soon enough !"

Jane had leaped into Suzanne's attack to Rita's breasts to protect her sex-mistress and held Suzanne's cute pomy-tails to keep her teeth away from  Rita's somewhat smaller pair of breasts! Rita wasn't as big-titted as the other female movie stars of her era. A story about  her stuffing two pairs of nylon stockings into her bra for a photo session was rampant, but she did have small breasts, although her brown nipples were quite prominent - a turn-on for many of her fans! But she was still quite sensitive and as augmentation procedures hadn't been invented yet, she was doomed to be a small-titted bitch, but made up for it with really dirty catfighting that
left the shrieking breast 'denigratess'  weeping as she clamped both hands into her bleeding crotch after she surrendered to red-haired Rita who had already threatened a biting-off mastectomy for the nasty comment about her flat-chestedness!

Rita was now after Suzanne's hymen and pointed at her for Jane to 'do her thing' and partially immobilize Suzanne for her 'contribution' ! "Stupid blonde twat, you didn't know what she wants from your smelly, little pussy!" Jane gritted as  she dragged the screaming blonde over to the spot that Rita pointed to, where the leg ties were coiled under some heavy furniture that Rita secured around Suzanne's ankles to pull her legs apart and completely expose her gaping, hairless pussy for Rita's surgical 'hymenectomy' and Suzanne's quick 'deflowering' !

"Oh my aren't we lucky that we don't have to rip out your pussy hair in preparation for THIS OPERATION ! Jane laughed as she crawled around the thrashing blonde to clamp her blonde head between her thighs and then cross one leg to clamp on the Figure-4 hold that Rita had instructed earlier!  Suzanne screams, "You two dirty bitches, LET ME GO - You're both dirty whores and I'llrip off your tits if you do anything to my pussy!!" realizing that the eager-eyed Rita was into something terrible to her sensitive, little sex-organ! "Don't let that redhaired bitch hurt me - PLEASE,!" Suzanne pleaded to Jane who was securing her hold on Suzanne's
attractive blonde head, tight between her thighs, now slippery with her slimy jism drooling out of her excited and throbbing pussy! Jane's somewhat sadistic tendencies always enjoyed seeing Rita's catfight victim's losing their virginal membranes - as she had been subjected to herself !

This hold, across Suzanne Somes' neck held the pony-tailed blonde's head tight into Jane's crotch, pressing tight against Jane's swelling clitoris and sending the brunette into her usual hatred of all 'women-blonde'.  While Rita tightened the ankle straps on Suzanne's ankles, pulling her legs far apart, Jane Russell was fucking the Suzanne's mass of blonde hair and those cute little pony-tails Suzanne affected for her attractive presence, her spasms accentuated by Suzanne's screams of anger at the brunette's smelly jism messing up her well-groomed hair!!

Grasping a handful of blonde hair, including the two pony tails, Jane gasped, "You rotten, little blonde bitch, I saw how you upstaged the brunette Joyce DeWitt that you lived with all the time", referring to Suzanne's part where she and the brunette share an apartment with a gay guy who is a chef in a big restaurant. "You stinking, little blonde whore, you always make her look like a dumb bitch with your clever comments !"  All this diatribe going on while the redheaded Rita was getting prepared to seize her catfight 'trophy' from down inside Suzanne's squirming crotch, her legs now spread-wide, completely exposing her throbbing vaginal entry and
her purple colored clitoris tip, partly extended from the earlier orgasm contest she had won/lost!

"Hold still, you little bitch!" Rita snarled as she pinched the blonde's left-hand pussy labia to make her point - Suzanne squealing at the sudden pain! "OK, you little twat, this ought to make you more comfortable, spraying a powerful anaesthetic into Suzanne's gaping pussy, her vaginal entry still partially closed with the 'treasure' that Rita wanted for her large collection of  young female hymens - all signed as testimony to Rita's ability for dirty catfighting !     

Suzanne, sort-of realizing that Rita was going to do something to her pussy area - now quickly numbing from the quick-acting anaesthetic Rita had sprayed on it. Also Jane's graspng the blonde's ample breasts with both clawing hands was providing a level of distraction to the point where Suzanne didn't know which mauler to scream at - Rita whose manistrations were hardly noticed - or  Jane, whose breast-clawng fngers were really mauling Suzanne's very attractive dairy glands!

The little blonde solved this minor dilemma by shrieking at them both, "You fuckng dirty whores - STOP IT WITH MY TITS AND MY PUSSY! Let me go you dirty fucking dykes!" this comment unfuriating Jane who dug deeper into both of Suzanne's beautiful breasts, the soft flesh oozing out from between Jane's fingers! Suzanne's two nipples also reacted to Jane's violent squeezing by spraying out some of her milk into Jane's wild-eyed face, prompting more squeezing to get all of Suzanne's milk out of her tits! Then, Suzanne got a chance for some early retaliation when she felt Jane's big breast against her face as the brunette bent over to get a
better hold on Suzanne's tits.  The breast-bite lasted only several seconds as Jane snapped back and screamed her intention of retribution with her finger nails - not allowing any more blonde breast-biting of her famous juggs!

This increased Suzanne's shrieking volume that got Rita into near-orgasm as she scraped away some of Suzanne's dried cxnt slop to make way for her sharp scalpel.  The entire procedure could be done in a few seconds, but Rita wanted to make an impression on the blonde to spice-up and guarantee their next catfight and took her time with the scalpel slicing around the entrance to Suzanne's drooling vagina to peel away Rita's new trophy !

"She's squirming too much, clamp her throat tighter", Rita called up to the orgasming Jane and Suzanne found out how much control the big-breasted brunette had on her breathing! Her gagging response hastened Rita's expertise with the painless scalpel slicing away her thin  membraned hymen that Rita placed into a handy kit she used for this frequent procedure with young, aspiring, movie actresses who always accepted the movie careers Rita granted when she infrequently LOST a dirty catfight with the girl!   

"OK, you brunette bitch - I got it, let her go now", Rita instructed the wild-eyed Jane Russell who reluctantly relaxed her thighs across Suzanne's throat to let her breathe again.  Rita was aware of the problems in disposing of dead victims of sexual excesses and had a contracted a lesbian  doctor to treat girls she had really nearly murdered so as to get their VIRGINAL-TREASURES for her big collection ! But Jane would go crazy with some of Rita's wildly excited victims  and really over-do her 'assistances' with Rita's collecting fixation - especially if the girl had big (and enticing) tits!,  Jane always concerned about any other woman's
competition with HER big breasts!

Now, the weeping  Suzanne, aware of her treaured loss, gasped at her two mistresses, Jane and Rita, "WHAT ARE YOU TWO SLIMY cxntS GOING TO DO TO ME NOW?"  Jane, smiling down at Suzanne's pretty face answered, " Well,  maybe we've ignored those lovely tits for too long, you hymen-less little twat ! " really hoping for a good catfight with a litlle blonde bitch even though she had 'sort-of suffered' through this  painless hymen loss that Suzanne had had removed from her precious pussy!

Rita already had her 'hymen-signing-invitation" speech and smilingly invited Suzanne back for "a second try at me" for an assured movie contract! "You lovely little bitch, I'll get off so hard over your beautiful tits while I'm kissing this lovely little thing" - waving Suzanne's loosely flapping hymen in front of her face!  I'll invite you back for another fight about OUR treasure - here- (waving the loosely flopping, detached  hymen in her face) ! Then adding, "If you can beat me in our next catfight I'll guarantee your contract with the studio of your choice - already having paid-off contracts with them!!

But now, Suzanne had to be convinced that a second catfight with Rita - her loss requiring her signature on the already tanned hymen Rita had extracted from her writhing pussy earlier was to be an exhibit in Rita's  collection ! The blonde's reponse to this demand was a scream of hatred and Jane grinned as she realized that Rita was going to become angry and that Jane's rough convincing techniques would help convince this little blonde bitch to comply with her NEW MISTRESS' DEMANDS !

Rita was ready for 'convincing' Suzanne about this second catfight, but saw Jane's excited face and used her as a sub! After Jane began her 'techniques' on Suzanne's somewhat sensitive pussy, a new catfighting date was established with Rita, Jane was left, -unsatisfied over not having a shot at  biting around Suzanne's erotic pussy and those jutting breasts !!   When after several minutes of screaming, Suzanne wanted assurance that Jane Russell wouldn't get into this catfight. "You two dirty whores couldn't beat me separately, but thatstinking brunette bitch really got up too far into my cxnt and hurt me too much!" Jane's face darkening at this
derogatory comment !

Hearing this, Rita agreed to a private catfight in a closed area that Jane wouldn't be near !  But Suzanne wasn't ready for this arrangement ! " I want my own backup who can keep you from Japping me as you did the last time - her comment referring to Jane Russell's intrusion into their de-hymening confrontation !

Suzanne went on to demand, "When it gets time for me to bite your dinky-little tits off, I don't want some floppy, big-titted dyke/whore butting in to help you beat me !" still angry about Jane Russell's tight Figure-4 clamp on her neck and the brutal breast clawing Jane had given her after the short breast bite she had given Jane! All of which made Jane's plans for Suzanne's brutalization even more violent !

Then to Jane's dismay, Rita agreed to a very private fight that would establish her signed ownership of Suzanne's excised,  and  tanned hymen - and if Suzanne prevailed, she'd have a signed contract and her hymen returned, and then a private, six hour session with the big-breasted Jane for retaliation purposes!  Jane heard this and nearly went beserk - "This fucking little blonde whore working over my tits for that long?" The big brunette questioned, "Why can't I fight her first - really dirty and we'll see who's the best woman!"

Suzanne heard all this and agreed that if she won her fight with Rita for the hymen-signing, Jane would get her own hymen ripped out later - that is, if she still had one! This comment had Jane into a wildly eager near-orgasm about catfighting this dirty little blonde twat !