News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring rd 2 Falls Count Anywhere

• 69 Replies

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Re: Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring rd 2 Falls Count Anywhere
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2015, 03:19:39 PM »
I see My teammate Antonia working Eva and smile she was the right choice for a partner. I work the camel clutch on little Mari and smile . I hear her beg Carmen to help her as she sees Eva cannot I release the camel clutch grag Mari hair yank her to her feet hok her head ina front face lock scoop her off her feet turn her upside down pause kiss her tummy and then WHAM I body slam her little body as vicously as I can!!

I drop to my knees hook her l left leg tightly pulling her little butt of the mat as I lay across her chest and wait for one of the refs to count her out

strongantonia

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2015, 04:01:04 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

"Oh no you don't" I scream as you try to pull back on my legs while your foot is in my vag.  I try to use my slight size advantage and my strong legs to roll me over to my side hoping that I can make you lose balance and let go of me.

I feel your tentative...I release your crotch after the last rub and put my right foot on your left side and now ...without release your legs ...I fall on my knees and bend your body in two...pushing your legs against your shoulders....my face now close yours ....smile and say you...."do you like a kiss before give up?"

strongantonia

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2015, 04:27:33 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Antonia folds my body up in a matchbook, my butt up in the air with my purple bikini bottom riding up my butt crack.  She folds me up tight so that my own crotch is near my face.  She comes over and kisses me.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"Do you like a kiss before give up" she asks.

"No!!!!! Get off of me!!!!" I scream as I try to use my leg strength to push her off of me.

I try to close better my hold.....now my face don't smile...my lips closed for the effort....I feel you are pushing with your legs.....put my weight over you....but slowly I feel to lose balance and slide  a little on my right side.....try to mantain the controll.......

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2015, 04:50:32 PM »
Serena whips me to the opposite ropes and bounces off of the ropes on the other side.  We head towards each other as she raises her arm.  I try to stop myself but there is too much momentum as she nails me in my chest with a clothesline so hard I flip a complete 360 to 450 in air landing on my back starfished.  My top explodes open with my tits now out.  I lie motionless spread eagle

Oh! A topless VenezuelanGoddess! What a nice view! ;)
I step over Carmen's body and I sit on her tummy...............then I pose with my right hand's palm just btw her delicious breasts and I smile to the crowd..................I can see Eva and Antonia involved in a furious fight, as Janey is in control of Mari..............."Come on, girls! Let's teach some lesson to the Latin Trio!" I shout to my teammates......................

strongantonia

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2015, 06:12:57 PM »
I was quite sure to have you under my complete control and now I'm pushed on my right side and roll on myself....stand up immediately...and see you standing and running against me ....you grab my left arm and try to whip me into the corner....I twist my body on the left side and whip you into the corner......this cuban girl is skilled I think....but she is in pain for my work before and she react slowly....I release my left arm and with both hands I grab your bra and suddenly I pull away....and you can show your boobs.....

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2015, 07:40:58 PM »
I start to come to after Serena turns me inside out with the clothesline.  I lay on my back spread eagle, tits out of top as Serena sits on my belly and starts to fondle my tits.

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2015, 11:51:59 PM »
Wrestlefunj releases the camel clutch on me, what a relief!!!!  She scoops me up in her arms, lifts my small body up and holds me upside down and gives me a hard bodyslam to the mat!!!!  She goes for a pin by hooking my leg!!!  By the time the refs discover that someone is going for a pin they could have counted 10.  This now gives me plenty of time to kick out when I kick out at 2!!!

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2015, 12:05:38 AM »
dang it refs Mari kicks out as the refs are slow. I grab her hair and drive a hard punch into her forehead dazing her again. I stand grab her hair and yank her to her feet.  I scoop her up again to give her another body slam but I see Eva end up in the corner after the whip by Antonia and I get a great idea.

I carry Mari to a vacant corner and try to slam her back in the turnbuckles of that corner. this should make her helpless again. I then drape her legs over the top ropes of the corner and let her drop hanging there another of Eva's team hanging in a tree of woe.

I look at Serena and say how about 3 of them like this.  I wink at Antonia and then start slamming my knee over and over into Mari's little body making her tummy red.  I look at the crowd and say MY team in control don't you love it We get the cheers we deserve for our efforts!!!!!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2015, 04:56:28 AM »
When I kick out of the pin this pisses Janey off!!!! She scoops me up, carries me towards one of the corners and hangs me upside down in the tree of woe just like Eva!!!!  She starts punishing my tummy with hard knees to it!!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2015, 08:30:44 PM »
Heading to the next round ...

SERENA77, EVA, CARMEN, and ANTONIA advance !!!

Wonderful efforts by and showing for .. MARI-ANGELINA, WRESTELFUNJ, MARLIES, and SARAJ ...  KAYLAXXX also putting in the effort .. WELL DONE LADIES ..

Thanks to all the ladies being part of this ..

Heading into round 3 Fatal four way next ..
Sorry for my delay .. Got some iffy medical report, on something health last week. So did a mini get away this weekend.

Your next round, and special guest referee coming next!!

Storm