News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1

• 49 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2015, 05:57:01 PM »
After executing the German suplex, I try to quickly leap onto Serena and land on her chest in a schoolgirl pin so that I can work over her beautiful face with my fists.

When Carmen leaps to try a pin, I abruptly roll aside to avoid her..................she bumps to the canvas on her knees, as I get on my feet and I slide behind her...............I wrap my right arm around Carmen's neck and apply a choke hold..............."It's not so simple to have me in trouble, honey!" I whisper in her ear, as I increase the pressure on my hold.....................

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2015, 07:41:07 PM »
Once again Eva takes advantage of me being distracted. I love being popular but his is way to much hehe. Her forearm to my chest knocks me off balance and I stumble backwards! With my arms flaying I inadvertently elbow Antonia in the back o the head as she goes to greet Cali with a kneelift to her face. After I connect t I am able to regain and sset myself!  I step away from antonia and glare at Eva. I smile and say thats all you got eva if so its not much queenyou c

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2015, 09:35:36 PM »
  I walk to the ring wearing my cute red bikini and i love to hear the crowd react to my entrance.  I'm actually very confdent that i'm going to round 2 and the only unknow it's how many girls i'll throw over the top rope! I take off my sungalsses and my hat, toss them to the crowd and now i'm ready to kick some ass!

" This is going to be fun!"... i think to myself while i enter the ring and look around to see my competition.

The middle of the ring is MADNESS. The seconds feel like hours as I digest the chaos along the ropes...eventually I notice there are few other ladies who have not entered the fray yet...In the craziness I accidentally bump into SaraJ. I flinch in a bit of shock before reflexively tangling my hands in her hair and arching her back over the top rope; trying to flip her out of the ring!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2015, 10:22:27 PM »
Serena and I have been going at it.  I German suplex her.  Right as I leap at her for a splash, she moves and I land knees and tits first on the mat. 

Me:  FUCK!!! You aren't supposed to move you Bitch!!!

She comes up behind me and locks on a chokehold, but I am near the ropes where I don't have far to reach and grab the bottom rope to try to get Serena to break the hold

Me:  REF!!! I have the ropes, make this bitch let go!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2015, 02:45:38 AM »
GETTING second round going shortly .... NEW guest referees...

Due to non interaction and lower vote totals ... Raquel and Yvette are Dq'd by Law and Order Traci Brooks.   JessiWrestles and Sleeper girl Stacie being warned .. They will definately be next out. If they do not add in .. She liked they had wrestling names, so barely advance.

MOST of the ladies giving some time, and effort so moving on .... Several ladies doing great votes and posts!!
NEXT round DQ still in effect for non interaction, plus votes count .. As we go to only 4 ladies, after round 2!!

Storm