News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1

• 49 Replies

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Re: Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 05:18:26 PM »
being double teamed is no fun! But its the way in Eva's world now being the queen and all!  As I drop to my knees I see my knee has missed Eva but I still have Mari set up for a jaw breaker on my shoulder but as I go for it, I see Eva trying a super kick aimed at my face. I drop to my left and the kick grazes my ear but over the cheers of the crowd do I hear a groan  I wonder if Eva's kick got someone else as I have let go of Mari to avoid the superkick yt

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 05:54:19 PM »
Nobody cares of me, so I look around to find an opponent...............I see Janey in trouble, as Eva and Mari are both attacking her...............I go to the rescue!.................as I see Eva aiming a "superkick" to Janey, I run to them and I throw myself forward bending my right shoulder..................Janey avoids the kick and a second later I slam my right shoulder full force into Eva's back, as she is still pivoting on one foot only..............."Two vs one is not fair, bimbos!" :P

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 08:35:42 PM »
Voted for Eva...Serena and Janey...

Was hoping someone would make a grandiose WWE entrance on an elephant maybe...or parasail in....oh well..I miss the good old days....LOL

Love the 2 on 1's ....nice to see Serena spearing someone in the back...good job Serena!

*slides a metal folding chair under the ring apron....for later usage*

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 08:49:12 PM »

Was hoping someone would make a grandiose WWE entrance on an elephant maybe...or parasail in....oh well..I miss the good old days....LOL

sorry, budget cuts.  Stormy is too cheap to even get us a decent sound system let alone a fancy entrance  :-*

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 08:55:23 PM »
I still don't have anyone that i am paired up with, Eva and Mari are double teaming Janey then Serena jumps in to make it 2 on 2.  Oh well, what the fuck, might as well make it uneven again.  Serena spears the Cuban from behind.  With Serena's back to me looking down at Eva, I come up from behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and give Serena a German suplex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Syzwk3wnA

strongantonia

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2015, 07:15:39 AM »
looking for an adversary....a gropup of girls are fighting each other...I find an adversary for me...Serena can be the right one...beauty and weak...an easy target for me....walk in her direction...but she ran against other girls...perhaps she is scare to fight with me...I turn my head and try to find an other one...."let's go girls" I say with my hands up ready to fight

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2015, 05:26:41 PM »
Jealous hardly I am far more respectful of you then you are of me. knowing the spear had to hurt I smile and drop my arms and say you want some come get some but keep in mind "Queen" you know my skills hehe.  I try to fire up your Cuban temper hehe. I move about watching in you and others in the ring esp your girls Mari and Carmen  . I make a mental note to pay back carmen for what she is trying to do to Serena 

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2015, 07:02:24 PM »
I still don't have anyone that i am paired up with, Eva and Mari are double teaming Janey then Serena jumps in to make it 2 on 2.  Oh well, what the fuck, might as well make it uneven again.  Serena spears the Cuban from behind.  With Serena's back to me looking down at Eva, I come up from behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and give Serena a German suplex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Syzwk3wnA

Oh! Latin bitches hunt in packs, it seems! ;)
I was ready to hurt the downed Eva again, when her Venezuelan mate grabbed me from behind by surprise! She executed a "German suplex" and I was flipped down to the canvas, bumping on my neck and upper back, waving my beautiful legs in the air for the crowd's pleasure! The impact stunned me enough, so I lay down on my back as I shake my head...................."So...............what happened?" ::)

Warning, Latin Trio! Janey and me are a dangerous team! :P

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2015, 07:11:09 PM »
looking for an adversary....a gropup of girls are fighting each other...I find an adversary for me...Serena can be the right one...beauty and weak...an easy target for me....walk in her direction...but she ran against other girls...perhaps she is scare to fight with me...I turn my head and try to find an other one...."let's go girls" I say with my hands up ready to fight

"Beauty and weak"? "Easy target"? "Scared"?................. You are ridicolous! :D

Obviously you don't know me, Antonia! I'm simply out of range for you! :P

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2015, 08:51:20 PM »
After executing the German suplex, I try to quickly leap onto Serena and land on her chest in a schoolgirl pin so that I can work over her beautiful face with my fists.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2015, 03:12:14 AM »
Nice seeing many of the ladies rocking the ring, this round!!  Time almost up .... Getting closer to eliminations, and falls count anywhere round 2 ...

Carmen .. Gasssspp to cheap ...  Telling you. Comments like that. Will get your complimentary champagne, removed from your free limo ..    ;)  Sighhhh yet she looks soooo HOT!! 

Quick gotta do this, as came as a shocker .. RIP Hot ROD !!  Can't do a wrestling event, and not acknowledge that.

BACK to the ladies !!

Storm

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2015, 05:33:39 AM »
Eva misses her superkick on Janey when she ducks down!! I'm glad I am short as Eva's kick goes totally over my head!!!.  Eva goes down with a spear to her back and Carmen suplexes Serena next.  I think I should grab the back of Janey's bikini and give her a wedgie as she still is distracted by Eva!!! Wedgie Time!!!  I bite Janey on her butt cheek

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2015, 06:41:12 AM »
as I wait for eva to make a move I feel someone  grab my bikini bottoms give me a wedgie an BITE my ass  You bitch I scream I instinctively send a back kick with my right foot to drive the hungry wrestler who ever it is but I suspect Mari! I hope my back kick nails whoever it is in the tummy real hard yt

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2015, 02:34:47 PM »
Cali Girl enters the ring and I look for some one to sink my claws into

strongantonia

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »
Cali Girl enters the ring and I look for some one to sink my claws into

wow..a ne girl in entry...immediately I walk against her and grab her hair with both hands and drag her head down...sending immediately my right knee into her face...."welcome hun" I say smirking