News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Marina Diamandis vs Katy Perry

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Marina Diamandis vs Katy Perry
« on: November 02, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »
Katy Perry had to recover from her most bitter and mortifying defeat ever after Katie Sagal, aged 59, beat her decidedly in every category and completely destroyed her in a final full on fight.
On a live TV show, the two women faced a public online poll on their attractiveness and sex appeal at the end of which Katie Sagal triumphed over an embarrassed and humiliated Katy Perry. Having to admit that her opponent of more than twice her age outdid her in good looks destroyed Katy's pride and self esteem. Her remark that she was sure Sagal's bigger and firmer boobs were silicon enhanced only backfired when it resulted in laughter directed at herself.  
During the ensuing fight in the gym, Perry suffered extreme hair loss as Sagal tore into her like a wildcat. For her muscular opponent's body, Perry's own strength was no match, and the much older Sagal squashed, punched and kicked the young woman until she was sprawled on the mat unable to even move.
'Those young ones have no fire in them anymore nowadays, I could take on ten like her a day,' Sagal later bragged while Perry, broken and indescribably demoralised, refused any comment. She was seen leaving the TV studios crying at the time when Sagal celebrated her victory partying with friends.

Months later, Marina Diamandis (Marina and the Diamonds), referred back to the unfortunate and demoralising evening Katy had with the ageing but more than overwhelming actress, joking about Katy being 'probably getting beaten by an 80 year old resident in a senior citizens' home next', and wondering 'if her hair has grown back at all or if it was taken out by the roots for good'.
Katy's sorest spot was agonised by Marinas stabs at her, and not too long after she challenged Marina to a fight. 'I'll shove your own words down your throat, bitch!' She told her. Marina accepted the challenge and told Perry she'd drop her in Katie Sagal's backyard's trash can when she's finished with her. Katy countered it was more likely she'd finally take Sagal's little brain out by holding Marina by her feet and swinging her into Katie Sagal.
Marina concluded, 'Let's leave your #1 nightmare and terror, the old woman, to one side, I'm totally woman enough to pound you flat like a paper sheet. I mean, look at You, even your boobs are half the size of mine, and when I flex my arm, well I bet it's as big as your shoulder width, hahaha...'
Katy Perry, not impressed with Marina's idle talk, mocked her, 'Your arms? They look like slightly deformed bags of grease to me, you little ugly duckling. Your boyfriend must have the hell of a hard time drinking you beautiful, hahaha, oh, wait...it's you who does the drinking, isn't it? In any case, you can still back out of this fight, but I hope you won't because I'm so looking forward to skin you alive and rip your ovaries out of you through your ugly arse!'

MARINA: 28 years, 5'4", cup size 28G ...and...

KATY.    : 29 years, 5'8", cup size 32D

...finally meet up, in a gym they hired for the purpose, Marina wearing a black shiny nylon catsuit, Katy a red latex mini dress. Before the fight, they jealously compare their bodies...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:58:17 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Marina Diamandis vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 01:02:05 PM »
Above and below, Marina and the Diamonds
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:08:41 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
Katy Perry
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:17:01 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 01:18:49 PM »
More of Katy
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:26:48 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 12:41:59 AM »
someone should write a story of this...sounds awesome!
Haha, and I thought the thing with Sagal would have made a story. Although, alone the part where the nearly 60 year old wins a sex appeal contest is fine in a poll but how do you pull it off in a story, the beating up would be hard to convince already, lol.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 04:20:35 PM »
Be nice to see story written to this one