News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tina beat up my wife and now her sisterwants revenge

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Tina beat up my wife and now her sisterwants revenge
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:44:12 PM »

My wife Janet and her younger sister Paula (2 years) are both very dominant, and they keep their distance. Up until Paula was 15 years old, Janet used to kick her ass and dominate her. Then Paula beat Janet up and everything changed. Our families only get together twice a year. Much to my surprise when Paula heard that Tina beat her sister up and humiliated her, Paula was infuriated. Paula is blonde, 5’5”, 115 lbs. 34-D and both crazy and hot. Tina is a red head, 28 years old, 5'10”, 135 lbs, 34D.
My cock was as hard as a rock just thinking about the two women going at it, but when Paula pulls this big strap on dildo out of her pocketbook and says that she would fuck Tina up her ass while she forces Tina to eat Janet’s pussy, I almost came right then.
Paula calls Tina up and tells her that she’s Janet’s sister and that she heard what Tina did to her sister. She told Tina to come over and be prepared because after she beats her up, she has a giant dildo waiting for her.
There was knocking at the door and Paula opened the door showing Tina the dildo and telling her that it would be up her ass in a minute. Tina reaches forward and she grabs Paula’s dress and she starts pummeling Paula’s face just like she had pummeled Janet’s face. She punched her nose and her mouth and her eyes and she didn’t stop, even when Paula was begging her to stop. When big, sexy red headed Tina stopped punching Paula’s face, Paula’s eyes were swollen and black and blue, and blood was streaming from Paula’s nose, and Paula’s lips were split open. Tina grabs Paula’s dress and she rips it right off of her body. Paula is crying and screaming and begging Tina to stop. Tina grabs Paula’s hair and she drags her over to where the dildo fell on the floor and she picks it up.
Then she screams, “Everyone get up stairs to the bedroom. I could feel my wife’s whole body shaking as the tall red head drags her tough sister up the stairs to the bedroom. My cock was breaking out of my pants, and my wife didn’t dare to disobey. Tina rips Paula’s panties and bra off of her. Then she takes that big, hard strap on cock and she straps it onto my wife and she orders my wife to fuck her sister’s ass hole with the dildo. My wife is scared and obedient to the big red head and she lays right on her sister’s back and shoves the dildo into Paula’s ass hole and she starts fucking Paula’s ass hole.
Then the sexy red head took her dress and underwear off and she sat her pussy on my big, hard cock and she fucked me until I came. Tina moved closer so that her cxnt was right in Paula’s face and she was laughing as she screams, “Did you ever taste your brother in law’s cum bitch. Lick it out of me.” She forces my hot, sexy sister in law to lick my cum out of her while my wife fucks her up her ass.
My only regret is that my wife doesn’t have 10 more sisters.