News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pam Grier - Sexfight Queen

• 6 Replies

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Pam Grier - Sexfight Queen
« on: August 26, 2015, 08:51:25 PM »
In her heyday Pam Grier was the greatest femme fatale, beating male and female challengers alike. She has the body and attitude to be the greatest sexfighter ever in my opinion. But who could challenge her (males and females, past or present)? Post your challengers to her sexfight queen status....

Stats:
Body Measurements: 36D-29-34
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160lbs (73kg)
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Re: Pam Grier - Sexfight Queen
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 09:09:28 PM »
Cont.
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline gelle

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 11:48:59 AM »
Sybil will be a worthy adversary with a good chance to win.

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 07:37:24 AM »
Love her mud fight against the blond white bitch. Great action even though she lost!

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 07:43:17 AM »
She was one of the best fighters in the industry and yes she could be one of the best sexfighters to..  i cant think of anyone who could beat her... she one tough sista

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 08:22:47 PM »
Well, I think at Pam's glory Time, there would be only two hot blonde Actresses, who can mess with her and stands a good old fashioned Catfight against this strong Black Beauty with open Ending.
Sybil Danning:
37-23-36 in
5ft 7 in

Sandahl Bergman from Conan the Barbarian:
36-25-36 in
5 ft 8 in

Offline Zaire

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 07:25:05 PM »
 What people forget, is that Pam LOST her fair share of fights!!! The white girl REALLY kicked her ass in the Big Doll House!!