News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

me vs nicole

• 2 Replies

Offline best here

me vs nicole
« on: September 04, 2015, 02:03:49 AM »
Me and Nicole fought a few week ago. I had to leave due to unforeseen circumstances. And she went and took the forefit victory. Thats fine. We tried again recently and...well here it is

Nicole: hello dumb bitch
andrea: hey there deluded bitch
andrea: right set us up so i can end this
Nicole: i set up the chatzy, you set up the scene
andrea: you "won" the last one you set it up
Nicole: idiot...set it up...i set the chatzy up.....stop trying to act like youre all that...fair is fair
andrea: ok...months have gonna since i had to forefit the last fight and due to UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES i had to leave the last fight with this big mouth cxnt....but BMC ( Big mouth cxnt...ty to keep up)
andrea: BMC has been running around...shotting her mouth off
andrea: BMC has been telling people who can and can't come into chat
Nicole: (how about you make it all one message and not multiple so i know when to reply??? thanks idiot)
andrea: BMC need a serious reality check....and i'm the one to give it her
andrea: (and i'll post how i fucking like)
andrea: (if it bothers you...then geat)
andrea: (great)
Nicole: (its gonna ruin the roleplay, idiot, go ahead, you want a shitty rp, fine)
Nicole: (its all your excuses to not do a fight, because you know you will lose again, so you have to make excuses)
andrea: (fine ill post it how you want)
Nicole: (good girl)
andrea: ok...months have gonna since i had to forefit the last fight and due to UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES i had to leave the last fight with this big mouth cxnt....but BMC ( Big mouth cxnt...try to keep up)...but BMC has been running around...shotting her mouth off.BMC has been telling people who can and can't come into chat..BMC need a serious reality check....and i'm the one to give it her
andrea: (you'll throw a paddy if i dont)
Nicole: So basically i literally beat the fuck out of this dumb bitch, i completely handled her in our fight and now i am showing her mercy by offering her a rematch, to restore her pride which i absolutely shit on.....we agreed to meet in the middle of the night at the park, and i am waiting in the dark open field, wearing jeans booty shorts and a tank top yt
andrea: B<
andrea: BMC has been saying the first fight was a total white wash...which of course is total bullshit...i'm meeting this bitch in a open field ...wearing my denim skirt and white tee...barefoot....i see the bitch in the distance and i make my way over....yt
Nicole: i laugh immediately when i see the poor site that you are "dumb bitch, you showed up, congratulations" look at your pathetic self "i really do feel sorry for beating you up last time, youre a nice little harmless girl" yt
andrea: "i smashed your face in pretty fucking well last time we met...remember that cxnt....tying my hair back as i lock eyes with you
Nicole: "i remember you running away and crying yes" my hair is already tied as i came prepared, so when you reach back to tie yours, i charge you at you full force, and throw a punch at your face, hoping to land it square on your nose "no time to chit chat little girl" yt
andrea: i side step you big clumsy ass and finish tying my hair....you run your mouth and before you turn around i charge you from behind....my shoulder tackle square in you back and force you down face first.....my weight on top of you.....yt
Nicole: (you are being superwoman already)
andrea: ( o what you missed you first shot....boo hoo)
Nicole: (and you somehow threw me on the ground and are sitting on top of me....yea ok)
andrea: (i tackle you from behind and you landed face first)
andrea: ( tell you what you tell me what to type and i'll do it...okay baba)
Nicole: (haha yea okay.....you're fuckin stupid.....you dont understand how to properly roleplay, and all you are is a superwoman)
andrea: ( sue thing baba....picking up all the toys as you throw them from the pram)
Nicole: learn how to fight
andrea: had no complaints till you baba
Nicole: thats a lie
andrea: NONE
andrea: done this for 4 year and NO complaints
andrea: till you of course
andrea: but everybody else is wrong and you are right ....course you are baba
Nicole: you suck and you are a superwoman, in your stupid little head you believe you can pull everything off
andrea: anything you say baba
andrea: throws you a pacifier
Nicole: throws you a first aid kit
Nicole: clean yourself up, youre a mess
andrea: now if we're done here i'll take you forefit as a win for me like you did with me last time and i'll be off
andrea: Cya baba.....don't mess yourself
Nicole: you are the one forefitting
Nicole: i win again
andrea: no i was fighting you couldn't take it
Nicole: you couldnt take it, so leave and forfheit
Nicole: whoever leaves the chatzy is the loser
andrea: how about this i take this apparant fight and put it in the poll section
andrea: let the public decide
Nicole: go ahead
andrea: ok

So am i being a super or is she being a cry baby

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
Re: me vs nicole
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:08:15 AM »
Yes, the tackle was a superwoman move.
But I guess you knew that already

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: me vs nicole
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 02:10:31 AM »

Nicole, I think giving you options is just as good or better then always counting on each person to decide.

When she says she sends her fist at you face, you have many choices available
1-you can duck of move out of the way and the punch can miss
2-you can block the punch, and perhaps then you can punch her.
3-the punch my plow into your nose, or your eye, or into your mouth.

You can now put the same choice to the other person
You plow your fist into my nose making it bleed, but my face turns beet red and I lose my temper and I

now they have choices. No set rules.

Mistress Vicky

Ps-I'm happy to see women using their fists in a fight.