News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

kennyr-40 years of his most intamate fantasy-Aunt Carol vs Vioet

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
kennyr-40 years of his most intamate fantasy-Aunt Carol vs Vioet
« on: September 21, 2015, 09:41:22 PM »

My Aunt's scenario is a complicated one, in such that both her and Violet are real life people and actually do hate each other. hate each other, hate each other, hate each other. real life people, hate each other.

I find the fact that they can barely look at each other, look at each other, look at each other. Hate each other, hate each other, hate each other. I find the fact that they can barely look at each other such a turn on and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. settling their feud, settling their feud.

They've never fought, yes they've argued many times and my Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" I often fantasize, I often fantasize, such a turn on, scrawny little Violet. Flat chested, weak, pathetic Violet. I often fantasize about them settling they're feud., hate each other. can barely look at each other, can barely look at each other. hate each other. hate each other. I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. I often fantasize, such a turn on, scrawny little Violet.

Jealousy is the demon in this story between 'the Goddess and the Witch'.... Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy, with a capital J, with a capital J, Jealousy. I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. hate each other. I often fantasize. I often fantasize, I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. My Aunt's scenario is a complicated one, in such that both her and Violet are real life people and actually do hate each other.  

My aunts scenario is a complicated one. complicated, complicated, Jealousy, Jealousy, complicated, complicated. capital J, capital J, complicated, Jealousy. Hate each other. I often fantasize about them . My Aunt's scenario is a complicated one, in such that both her and Violet are real life people and actually do hate each other.  

But where reality crosses fiction is that they've never fought, yes I'd love to see my mighty Aunt Carol in her sexy lingerie settle the score with her wimpy nemesis Violet...once and for all ! just to wipe that stupid smirk off her face, reality crosses fiction, reality crosses fiction, reality crosses fiction, teach that bitch a lesson, teach that bitch a lesson, teach that bitch a lesson. Jealousy, Jealousy, still get a boner, such a turn on, still get a boner, such a turn on. Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy. I often fantasize about them settling they're feud.

Such a turn on, My big, sexy, strong, tough, confident aunt, big, strong tough, still get a boner, still get a boner, still get a boner, my big, sexy, strong, tough confident aunt. scrawny little. flat chested, weak, pathetic Violet. hate each other. Jealousy, capital J, hate each other. I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. I get a boner, I get a boner, I get a boner.

They've never fought, yes they've argued many times and my Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. I get a boner. fantasized, my Aunt Carol and Violet are real life people and actually do hate each other. If my aunt knew I was doing this. If my aunt knew about my fantasies. They've argued many times and my Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" Reality crosses fiction. “teach the bitch a lesson.” such a turn on, I get a boner and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud.

I'm stirred, very stirred...if my Aunt knew I was doing this we'd be finished as family. Such a turn on and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. Such a turn on and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. I get a boner. I get a boner, and they actually do hate each other. And I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. such a turn on. I get a boner. They've never fought, they hate each other, yes they've argued many times and my Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" And I often fantasize about them settling they're feud and my aunt has told me she'd like to teach that bitch a lesson, a lesson, a lesson.

They've never fought, yes they've argued many times and my Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" I'm older and greyer now but I still get a boner. They've never fought, yes they've argued many times and my Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" I'm older and greyer now but I still get a boner, I still get a boner. My big, strong, tough, sexy blonde aunt. jealousy is the demon in this story between 'the Goddess and the Witch'.... I still get a boner. I still get a boner. my Aunt, driving around in her sporty Audi, never out of her heels and juggling a busy active life, whilst still looking sexy, strong and confident. It kind of makes it even more daring !

I find the fact they can barely look at each other, such a turn on and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. I'm older and greyer now, but I still get a boner at the thought of my big, strong, tough, beautiful, sexy Aunt Carol, and my skinny, pathetic, flat chested next door neighbor getting into a bitchy fight. It kind of makes it even more daring ! This fantasy has had me possessed for so many years now.

This fantasy has had me possessed for so many years now. It has had me obsessed for so many years now. it's in my dreams, it's in my thoughts, it's in my day dreams, “it's while I'm in the office,, it's while I am trying to work, it's while I'm on a date. It's while I'm watching a movie. It's any time, all of the time, it's haunting me. I can't help myself, I try to tell myself not to think about it, but it is my hottest, wildest, most possessive fantasy. It's grown up with me.

My big, strong, sexy blonde Aunt Carol against sly, smirking Violet....what a match-up ! Aunt Carol never wears jeans or trousers, and is seldom bare legged, except for on a really hot summers day. Her preferred dress sense is skirt, blouse and nylons, mostly pantyhose but occasionally stockings or bodystockings. This fantasy has had me possessed for so many years now. She's worked most of her life in supervisory roles, she's used to giving out orders, certainly not taking them. She's not overbearing but she doesn't put up with any shit and likes to be number one, your typical alpha Female. I still get a boner. I still get a boner. I so admire her sexy, tough as nails attitude.

My Aunt Carol enjoys a good argument! and she has told me that she's had many fights when she was younger. I still get a boner. My Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" Jealousy is the demon in this story between 'the Goddess and the Witch'.... I find the fact they can barely look at each other such a turn on and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. My Aunt's scenario is a complicated one, in such that both her and Violet are real life people and actually do hate each other.
My Aunt is a tall, sexy career Woman vs a smaller 'plain Jane'...it should be a walkover !

I'd love to see my mighty Aunt Carol in her sexy lingerie settle the score with her wimpy nemesis Violet...once and for all , just to wipe that stupid smirk off her face and put any lingering doubts I may have about my Aunt's mindset and end my curiosity. I think it would make for one hell of a catfight, given they both really hate each other. Carol against sly, smirking Violet....what a match-up !

She's worked most of her life in supervisory roles, she's used to giving out orders, certainly not taking them. I still get a boner. I so admire her sexy tough as nails attitude. I still get a boner. Aunt Carol has told me she's had many fights when she was a younger Woman. I've never seen her cower to anyone before, but here's my problem and also my fantasy... my problem and also my fantasy...my problem and also my fantasy...

My next door neighbor Violet, a real horrible little shit, and anytime my Aunt hears her name or see's her, she goes very very quite, It sounds like someone has knocked the wind right out of Aunt Carol's Carol whenever I mention her name. They have known each other for many years, and my Aunt goes very very quiet whenever I mention her name. Aunt Carol has amazingly let Violet get away with murder in the past and I don't know why, it doesn't make sense. I'd love to see my mighty Aunt Carol in her sexy lingerie settle the score with her wimpy nemesis Violet...once and for all ! just to wipe that stupid smirk off her face. I'd love to see my mighty Aunt Carol in her sexy lingerie settle the score with her wimpy nemesis Violet...once and for all ! just to wipe that stupid smirk off her face. fantasize about them settling they're feud. She's worked most of her life in supervisory roles, she's used to giving out orders, certainly not taking them. She doesn't put up with any shit and likes to be number one, your typical alpha Female.

I still get a boner. Aunt Carol has told me she's had many fights when she was a younger Woman. I've never seen her cower to anyone before, but here's my problem and also my fantasy... my problem and also my fantasy...my problem and also my fantasy...my problem and also my fantasy...my problem and also my fantasy... It would make for one hell of a catfight, given they both really hate each other, sexy strong Carol against sly, smirking Violet....what a match-up !

Violet enjoys cycling on weekends with her husband and they are constantly walking her dogs. My next door neighbor Violet, a real horrible little shit, and my Aunt Carol goes very very quiet whenever I mention her name, or the two women run in to each other. They have known each other for many years, and my Aunt Carol goes very very quiet whenever I mention her name or if she runs into her.. Aunt Carol has amazingly let Violet get away with murder in the past and I don't know why, it doesn't make sense, make sense, make sense. My problem and also my fantasy...

My problem and my fantasy. My Aunt Carol enjoys a good argument!  She has told me she's had many fights when she was younger. I still get a boner. My Aunt has told me that she'd like to "teach that bitch a lesson" Jealousy is the demon in this story between 'the Goddess and the Witch'.... I find the fact they can barely look at each other such a turn on and I often fantasize about them settling they're feud. Aunt Carol lets Violet get away with murder. Aunt Carol goes quite when I mention Violet's name.

Part-2
I have spent more hours with my cock in hand, fantasizing about big, strong, tough, beautiful, sexy Aunt Carol, and scrawny, skinny, pathetic flat chested little Violet raising their fists up like two men and fist fighting. I have dreamed about how my aunt would punch that skinny slut, making her bleed, knocking her to the ground, BUT then I dream about that skinny little bitch getting to her feet and using her fists to knock my big, strong sexy Aunt Carol bloody. The fight always goes back and forth, and back and forth, but it is so hard for the fantasy to ever come to a conclusion, so as hot, and sexy, as crazed as this fight gets me, I have never been satisfied. I never put an ending to my fantasy which consumes me. I need closure. I know that closure would mean the biggest, strongest, hardest, most insane orgasm I could ever imagine, after all, this has been pent up inside of me for so, so long. It's possessing me, driving me crazy.......

The time has come and the party is going and there is Aunt Carol, and she looks hot, dressed in her Orange business suite, with her sheer, black see through blouse, and her high heels and stockings. She looks so hot that my cock starts getting hard. She as usual, looks confident, sexy and strong. I walk toward Aunt Carol and such a large, strong looking woman with those big, sexy tits. Those tits poked right into my face as Aunt Carol immediately grabbed my head and pulled my face into her chest, Aunt Carol is definitely big, and strong and she has her high heels on, and although it feels good, I gently try to pull away, but she holds me even tighter and I feel so submissive. She held me tight for a minute or two and then she pulled my head away and she gave me a kiss, and when our lips met, my cock swelled immediately, I know know Aunt Carol had felt it, and she seemed to pull me in tighter and rub against me, and I can feel the fuckin heat first from her pussy, it was blowing out of her hot pussy, and then her whole body seemed to get hot, and she shivered and I had to wonder to myself if my cock made her orgasm. It made my cock even harder. I was so nervous, it was erotic, but I was scared she was going to make a comment about how hard my cock is.

I can't believe the crazy things that are going through my mind, I always get weird thoughts going through my mind when I see Aunt Carol, but this is very strange. She swings around and she grabs my hand and she says, “So how have you been doing.” The touch of her very warm hands on my hands. all of a sudden I could feel the heat as it sent shooting from her hands into my body and made me feel hot all over. Aunt Carol asks me if I would like a drink and it just so happened that someone has just opened a bottle of Champagne, and Aunt Carol took two, one for me and one for her. Aunt carol laughed and said, drink up, I'm ready for more.” I was in lala land. The Champagne was starting to take effect and I was getting very paranoid thoughts. I felt like at any moment my aunt was going to tell me that she knows all about my fantasies. I was drinking another glass of Champagne and my face was turning red from my thought. Thank god Aunt carol started talking to other people and I don't know what was going on because I seemed to be following her around, or did she take me there by my hand. Then my thoughts start flashing to my favorite fantasy. Trying not to of that squeaky, nasty bitch from next door, Violet is such a stupid, small ugly bitch. She doesn't come close to my big, strong, tough, sexy aunt, I mean there is no comparison between the two. I can't stop dreaming of my aunt, so much bigger and stronger, and thinking about how hard her punches would be. That skinny whore bitch is so small, and sometimes I think that one well place shot by my tough aunt would easily knock Violet into a limp, goofy little rag doll until she doesn't even know where she is any more, it would be no contest. I can just see Violet with her eyes swimming around in her head, punched so silly, with this goofy little smile across her face, she doesn't even know where she is any more. All bloody and weak and pathetic. My big, srrong, tough sexy blonde Aunt Carol totally in charge of her.

I hear Aunt Carol asking me “did you hear me dear.” I was just coming back from fantasizing when I looked at Aunt Carol with this blank look on my face and said, 'I'm sorry, excuse me.” and then I realized just how much my hard cock is standing straight out, and then I was just thinking “what if Aunt Carol knows what I was just thinking, I would be the most embarrassed person on earth.” Then I heard Aunt Carol saying, “I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll see you in a few minutes dear. Just thinking that big, strong Aunt Carol might catch me in my fantasies, or even worse my favorite Fantasy. Dreaming about Violet and Aunt Carol starting to argue and scream, threaten and warn each other gets my cock even harder. See what I mean, I'm trying not to think, but having not seen Aunt Carol for this time has made me more obsessive in my fantasies. The biggest thing about my fantasies is that because my aunt is always backing down and seeming to try and avoid any confrontation with this skinny little bitch kept my fantasies unsettled, unfinished, perpetually going first in one direction, and then in the other. It was bothering me, becoming part of my obsession. Driving me crazy. It was consuming me and I had to put an end to it once and or all......

I have fantasy after fantasy, my aunt is bigger and stronger, and she easily starts to knock the shit out of the smaller woman, and we get to this same point every time in the story, and its that “why does my aunt back down from this pathetic skinny bitch.” Why does it seem as if my aunt is afraid of this skinny little weak, pathetic bitch.” So I haven't been able to finish my fantasy, and now I'm obsessed, and I'm a little drunk at this point and I want to just plain ask my aunt why she is so dominant and in charge all the time, until Violet shows up or until her name is mentioned, and then she becomes sheepish, scared, almost submissive. What is it that makes this happen. I have wanted to ask Violet and Aunt Carol for such a long time now, but I wasn't as obsessed as I am now. My cock is sticking straight out in my pants, this damn fantasy, even when I'm telling myself not to be thinking about it. Even when I'm at a party, and now even when Aunt Carol is here. Maybe I should just ask her tonight, take my medicine, and then at least I'll be able to finish my very favorite fantasy and be at ease

Aunt Carol is back and she fixed her makeup and now she looks even hotter. I'm watching the way her tits fill her orange jacket, and think of how warm and cuddly I had just felt minutes ago when she held me. She made me have another glass of Champagne and I'm telling you, it might not have been effecting Aunt Carol, but it sure is effecting me.

I'm really buzzed and my cock is standing up at attention and it's trying to bust out of my pants and it hurts. I'm really not quite into what is going on at the party, I might be there, but I'm not there, and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I didn't go to the bathroom, I kept trying to stop me from fantasizing over and over again. I couldn't go into the house right now, the party was really going, so I decided I would just try and stop think about Violet and Aunt Carol slugging it out., besides I wasn't about to be able to finish my fantasy. I can't believe I am this consumed. I'm walking around and not even paying any attention to where I'm going or what I'm doing. All I can say is the darker the area, the less paranoid and safer I felt. It took a while, but slowly I seem to regain my composure and I returned to the party. Where is Aunt Carol, I don't see her. Apparently she has walked into the house to go to the bathroom and then she must looking for me. I decided to stand right where I was because I had regained enough control and my cock was not really stiff any more.

Part-3

All of a sudden I could hear dogs, and then Violet and her husband started yelling at each other as the first one little dog and then another came running into our back yard and running all around and barking. In walks Violet and her husband, and Violet had the dogs leads in her hands. The sight of Violet made those dogs look petrified when she screeched for them to return to their leads, "Sit....down....down...here" not too much love for her pets and equally as frosty with her Husband, having said that he deserves all he gets as he's a first class prick, hen pecked and gutless..Her husband just stood there looking stupid and submissive. Violet screams at her husband, “You moron, why dd you let the dogs out. Apologize to everyone for being so stupid.” All of a sudden I was thinking, “where is Aunt Carol when you need her, and then I realized that subconsciously it was me who left the door open for the dogs to run in, and I realized that I wanted to find the ending of my fantasy so bad that I have tried to set up the fight right here and right now. I can't believe I left the door open. I was shaking both in fear and excitement. It seemed like Violet was getting ready to leave so I said, “Why do you have to talk to your husband like that Violet. You really do deserve to have someone teach you some respect and some manners.” Violet became like an enraged lunatic, her face turned beet red and she screamed at me, “Do you want to try and teach me some respect and some manners you weak, pathetic moron. What do you want to do, raise your fists up and fist fight against me. Ha, I'd punch you into a bloody, crying pile of shit that you are. Come on bitch, lets see you set me straight.” I was shaking now. I didn't know what to say, actually I was shaking in fear that if I wee to say the wrong thing this crazy little bitch would more than likely beat me up. All I could think about it where is Aunt Carol when you need her.

Violet was her naturally nasty self, and I need to say or do something right away. I said to her, “You are so lucky that my Aunt Carol isn't here right now because she would really put you in your place you bitch.” Violet became even crazier and she started laughing like a crazy woman screaming, “She is going to put me in my place, ha. Don't you notice that I intimidate your tough Aunt Carol every chance I get and she never does a fuckin thing about it. I wish she was here too, so that you and everyone can see what a weak, pathetic fat old cow she really is.”

Part-4

All of a sudden I hear the door open behind me and I hear Aunt Carol's voice as she starts walking towards us screaming,, “You stupid, pathetic little whore bitch, I've had about enough of your bullying me.” Violet puts her hands on her hips laughing as she screams, “You're not going to do anything you big, fat cow, because you know what will happen if you do.” Aunt Carol's face is red and she just goes plowing into Violet, grabbing her dress with both of her hands and shoving her back, practically throwing her back like a weightless little floppy doll, and Violet's dress rips right off of her body in Carol's hands as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement. The crowd is cheering as Violet is sitting there in her white bra and little white lace panties, and Violet is shocked, she didn't think Aunt Carol would really fight her.''Aunt Carol starts walking towards Violet screaming, “Go on, tell them, I don't really care any more. I have taking more than enough shit from you you all these years you stupid little bitch.”

Carol leans over and she grabs Violets hair with both of her hands and she wrenches Violet standing straight up on her feet, and Violet lets out a loud scream, “AAAHHH, LET GO,” as Carol dragged her straight up on her feet. Carol still has her hands through Violet's hair and she starts wrenching her head back and forth. She's shaking nasty little Violet like a rag doll, and Violet is screaming in pain. “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET FUCKIN GO.” Violet starts flailing her fists. Her right fist smacks, “bam,” right into Carol's left eye, and then with her right fist she punches her, “bang,” right in her nose. Aunt Carol lets go of Violet's hair and she starts stumbling backwards trying to get away from the crazy little bitch, BUT Violet just keeps coming after Aunt Carol, throwing lefts and right at her face. Carol is holding her hands out in front of herself  and most of Violet's wild punches miss, or gets blocked A left splits Carol's lips open and blood starts rolling from her lips. Carol backs away from Violet and she puts her hand to her bloody split lips crying out, “Look at this, I'm bleeding.” Violet raises her fists up and she starts dancing around Carol, and she starts screaming, “come on you fat old lez bitch, you bi-sexual whore. I bet you never told anyone how much time you spent with your tongue inside my pussy while we were in college, did you cow. That's right, this cxnt sucker licked any pussy she could stick her tongue into. It's a wonder that she ever graduated.”

I never saw Aunt Carol so angry. Her face is bright, bright red and she screams, “You fuckin whore, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Aunt Carol goes right after Violet, screaming how she's going to kill her. “I”m going to kill you bitch, I'm going to fuckin kill you. She throws a wild right hay-maker punch, right at Violet's face, but Violet quickly manages to step to the side and out of the way, and as Aunt Carol goes stumbling right past her quite off balance. Violet sticks her foot out and she trips Carol, and Carol falls right over onto her stomach on the ground with a bang. Violet leaps right onto Carol's back, grabbing her hair with both of her hands. She yanks Carol's head up and shoves it back down “bang,” right into the cement screaming, “you're not going to kill anyone you big, fat cow. ” Violet yanks Carol's head up off of the cement again, and then she shoves it down and she smashes her face, “bang,” right against the hard cement again. Carol tries to push up, and to knock Violet off of her, BUT Violet raises up and as Violet pushes herself up off of the cement again, Violet grabs her shoulder and she spins Carol over onto her back and she laces her hands through Carol's hair and she yanks her head up off of the cement, and then she shoves her head back down, “bang,” right into the concrete again, screaming, “I'm going to knock you silly over and over again you big, fat cow, until you don't even know where you are any more.”

Aunt Carol is even more infuriated and she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me bitch,” and Carol's hands are free. She manages to reach up and grab Violet's hair with both of her hands. Violet yanks Carol's head up and she shove sit back down, “bang,” right into the concrete again, but Aunt Carol is infuriated, and she's much bigger and stronger then Violet. Carol is still bucking and kicking and she still has a hold of Violet's hair, and she manages to knock Violet off of her, and now Aunt Carol gets on top of Violet. Aunt Carol is fuckin infuriated, and she yanks Violet's head right up off of the cement. Then she shoves it back down, “bang,” right into the cement. Then Aunt Carol wrenches Violet's head up off of the concrete again, screaming right in Violet's shocked face, “Now who's going to get knocked silly you stupid little bitch.” Aunt Carol starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Violet's head against the concrete. She's cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement until Violet goes limp like a floppy doll in her hands and desperately starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” BUT Violet has already told everyone what Aunt Carol has been hiding all the years, and just thinking about what this skinny little skank has done to her. Aunt Carol decided that she really wants to teach Violet a fuckin lesson, and my cock is so fuckin hard it's ready to bust out of my pants.

Aunt Carol leans over and she grabs Violet's hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at Violet's hair, and Violet is screaming, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR, LET GO OF MY HAIR BITCH,” as Aunt Carol stands Violet up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Aunt Carol let's go of Violet's hair and Violet's knees just buckle under her, and Violet falls over onto her hands and knees. Aunt Carol is clearly winning at this point, and Violet is all pummeled and she's weak. Aunt Carol knocked the shit out of the big mouth, and now she's going to humiliate her. -hooks Violet's bra, and Violet's little tits just come flopping out  of her bra in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering. Then she grabs Violet's panties and she starts yanking at them until they rip off of Violet's body and now Violet is stark naked and humiliated. Aunt Carol laughs as she grabs one of Violet's little tits in her hand and she screams, “Look at these little golf ball sized titties.” The crowd is cheering and cheering.

Aunt Carol grabs Violet's hair, and she starts dragging her across the rough cement. Violet's knees are getting all scraped and bloody, and her stockings are all ripped, and Violet is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO OF MY HAIR BITCH.” Aunt Carol looks so fuckin tough, so fuckin strong, so fuckin sexy as she's swinging her little weak nemesis around the cement pit like a floppy doll. She drags violet right over to a bench, and Aunt Carol sits down on the bench, and she pulls little Violet right across her lap. She takes the bitch right over her knee and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek, back and forth and back and forth until first Violet's ass start to turn pink and get all puffy, and then it starts to swell up and turn black and blue, and my cock is vibrating in my pants watching my big, dominant, sexy Aunt Carol, with this skinny little bitch over her knee, spanking her ass “bam, bam, bam,” like a child. She's leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on Violet's ass, and blood is rolling from the cuts on Violet's ass. Violet is crying and she starts begging Aunt Carol, “PLEASE ENOUGH, I'M SORRY, ENOUGH.” Aunt Carol grabs a hold of Violet's hair with her right hand as she shoves Violet off of her lap. Then she wrenches at Violet's hair making Violet scream, “AAAHHH,” as she stands up and she pulls Violet onto her knees right in front of her screaming, “enough, who do you think you are telling me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough, and I have barely even got started on humiliating you.”

Aunt Carol stands up right over Violet, and there stood this big, sexy, strong, dominant woman, and what looks like her little girl on her knees in front of her. Aunt Carol reaches up under her dress and she lowers her panties, and she kicks them right off. Aunt Carol has this look of authority on her face, and she grabs Violet's hair and she yanks her head up, so that Violet is looking right in her crazed eyes, and Aunt Carol says, “You held it over my head for all these years, you taunted me, you tortured me, you strutted yourself around acting so fuckin cocky, because you knew things, you had fuckin pictures of me licking pussy back in college. It wasn't good enough for you that I licked your pussy every fuckin night until you fell asleep, yes I did. You really enjoyed terrorizing me and you knew there was nothing that I could do about it, BUT now you stupid little bitch, everyone knows our secret, and now I'm really going to knock the shit out of you and humiliate you. I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you, and teach you a fuckin lesson you're never going to forget.” Violet is on her hands and knees, and she has tears welling in her eyes, and Violet starts crying out, “PLEASE, ENOUGH, ENOUGH,” and Violet makes a break for it. She starts crawling away from Aunt Carol, and then she starts to get up  onto her feet, BUT Aunt Carol leaps right onto her back, knocking Violet flat out onto her stomach, and she plops her full weight right onto Violet's back, “OOOOFFFF,” she knocks the fuckin air right out of her.

Aunt Carol is sitting on Violet's back and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head back, and like an enraged lunatic she starts screaming right in Violet's ear, “I'm going to knock the shit out of you bitch, over and over again until you beg me to let you lick my cxnt. You want to see how serious I am about this you stupid little bitch. I've been waiting so fuckin long to do this.” I don't think anyone at the party was prepared for how crazy Aunt Carol really is. First she still has her hands laced into Violet's hair and she shoves her head down, “bang,” face first into the concrete, making Violet scream, “AAAHHH,” as her face cracked against the hard cement. Then Aunt Carol raises up over Violet and she grabs her shoulder and she shoves her right over onto her back. Aunt Carol sits down right on Violet's stomach. Aunt Carol holds Violet's weak arms down to the cement, and Violet has had every drop of her strength knocked out of her, and physically she can't do anything to stop Aunt Carol from beating her up. Aunt Carol puts her knees on Violet's arms to hold them still, and then she moves up and she holds her wet, hot pussy up over Violet's face screaming, “Now you're going to fuckin beg me to let you kiss my cxnt you whore.” Tears are streaming down Violet's face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. She might be physically spent, and unable to do anything, but mentally she still won't be submissive to this fat cow. She just lies there with tears overflowing out of her eyes, but she doesn't say or do anything.”

Aunt Carol is extremely cocky now as she laughs and moves back down so that her ass is right on Violet's stomach again, screaming, “You must really love to be beat up and bloodied you stupid little bitch. Aunt Carol's face is beet red and she really starts to punch Violet's face in. First with her right fist she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose over and over again until first you can hear the bone of her nose crack and break, and blood starts gushing out of her nose, and then Violet becomes submissive to Aunt Carol.  Instantly my cock starts pulsating in my pants as that little bitch starts crying out, “PLEASE LET ME KISS YOUR cxnt CAROL, I'M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME KISS YOUR PUSSY CAROL.” Aunt Carol holds her cxnt up over Violet's face screaming, “Do you see this cxnt. Tell everyone that you're going to kiss this cxnt.” Violet is crying like a little girl and she starts screaming, “I'M GOING TO KISS CAROL”S cxnt.”

Violet raises her head up off of the cement, and Violet's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, and slowly her swollen, bloody, black and blue face raises up, she puts her lips right onto Aunt Carol's pussy. I know my cock is throbbing, BUT I can't imagine how Aunt Carol's cxnt felt as her long time nemesis kisses her pussy, and right right in front of her husband, and the people and the friends. Carol is laughing, screaming, “Kiss it again whore, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Violet is doing it. My big, tough, sexy Aunt Carol is forcing this little bitch to make her cum. She screams, “lick it, lick my cxnt you whore.” Violet sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Aunt Carol's cxnt, back and forth and in and out. She is fuckin licking this superior woman feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. Aunt Carol takes her bra off and her big, sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone, and you can see Aunt Carol's big, nipples are all hard and erect.

Aunt Carol moves back down sitting on Violet's stomach, and she screams, “Look at what a real woman's tits look like you flat chested, pathetic little bitch.” She holds Violet's face up right in front of her face screaming, “loss my nipples you whore. Kiss a real woman's nipples and think about what a lezy, bi-sexual little bitch I have turned you into.” Tears are still streaming down Violet's face, she can't believe this is happening to her, as like a submissive little whore, she starts kissing my Aunt Carol's big, hard, sexy nipples, and Aunt Carol's nipples get even bigger and now they look like their going to burst.
I'm shaking in excitement, my whole body is uncontrollably shivering as I watch my Aunt, the very Aunt Carol that has always been my fantasy, in a fight with this skinny, nasty, vicious little bitch, right in front of my own eyes, and I get to stand here and watch as my rightfully so cocky Aunt Carol forces Violet to lick her nipples, and I can tell, Aunt Carol's body is glistening in sweat, and she's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard. Aunt Carol has her hot juices dripping out of her pussy and rolling down her legs. Aunt Carol grabs Violet's hair and she pulls her face down to her pussy screaming, “You're making my juices boil over the top and onto my legs. Lick my juices up whore, lick my legs clean.” Violet is totally submissive now. She starts licking Aunt Carol's cxnt juices from both of her legs. Aunt Carol rolls back and raises her legs up. She grabs her legs to hold them in place, and now her wet, hot pussy is spread out right in front of Violet's face, and Violet starts licking her. Plunging her tongue in and out and in and out of her soaking wet pussy, feverishly, and she starts making hot, passionate love to my BIG, TOUGH, SEXY AUNT CAROL'S aching cxnt, until Aunt Carol starts to “WWWWWEEEEOOOO, WWWWWEEEEEOOOO, WWWWEEEEEEOOOOO, dry squirt over and over again. Aunt Carol grabs Violet's hair with both of her hands and she pulls Violet's face deeper into her cxnt screaming, “You think I'm a cow. You have the nerve to come here and call me a cow in front of all of these people. Now we're going to show everyone just which one of us is the cow, you're going to moo into my cxnt, and you're going to show everyone which one of us is the cow, now let me hear you fuckin moo.” Violet's lips are right in Aunt Carol's hot pussy. “MMMMMMMOOOOOOO,” Violet lets out a loud, long moo.” The vibrations of Violet's lips inside of Aunt Carol's pussy is making Aunt Carol start screaming at the top of her lungs, and howling like a wounded jungle animal. EEEEEOOOOOOWWW, EEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW, EEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW,” as she starts exploding violently over and over again, right in That submissive little whore;s mouth, and all over he face.

I don't even know how this happened, BUT my pants are down and my big, hard erect cock is in my hand, and I'm rubbing it and it aches. Aunt Carol see my big, erect penis and she reaches up and she grabs it and she laughs as she says to me, “this wouldn't be the perfect fantasy unless I get to make you cum all of this nasty little bitch.  Just a few more jerks and “YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOWWW,” all over that nasty little bitch's face, in her hair, on her stomach, and on her little golf ball size titties!!!!           

Dear Kenny,
I never agreed with Johnny when we wrote that first story together. I thought Aunt Carol would win. I hope you like this fantasy.

Mistress Vicky