News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

2 cocky bitch's Kristen_spoiled vs Wendy (blondiefights)

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
2 cocky bitch's Kristen_spoiled vs Wendy (blondiefights)
« on: June 03, 2015, 12:41:49 AM »

Wendy (blondiecatfights) 5'5", 125 lbs, 34C

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: 2 cocky bitch's Kristen_spoiled vs Wendy (blondiefights)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 12:43:37 AM »

Kristen_spoiled   5'2", 120 lbs 34C

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 12:52:17 AM »

This is Wendy (blondiecatfights) and I want to tell you about a fight I had recently.  My boyfriend (the one with that big, hard cock on my profile page with his cock standing out of his swim trunks.) joined a  country club. Usually I'm the bitch that is on the prowl for boyfriends, and usually I'm much more excited about a guy when he has a girlfriend. I find it much hotter taking men away from women than I do just meeting a guy and going out with him. I do it all the time, and I'm hot, and I always get the guy.

So you can just imagine how shocked I am that this slut Kristen is flirting with my boyfriend at the pool. I would have pulled her away from him by her fuckin hair and knocked the shit out of her right in front of everyone. I would have dominated and humiliated the stupid little bitch and drained every last drop of her dignity right out of her, BUT I decided that this was going to be a lot more fun than usual. I am going to give this whore just enough rope to hang herself, and then I would beat her up and teach her a fuckin lesson that she will never forget. She spends the whole week meeting him at the bar while I was sun bathing, and meeting him at the pool while I was changing my clothes. I really got pissed off when yesterday while I was showering and getting dressed, he disappeared for two hours and I am sure they either fucked, or that slut gave him a blow job.

Saturday night is the dance party at the country club, it's the biggest event in the area every Saturday night during the summer. I didn't say anything to my boyfriend. I just got all dressed up in my tiny little white micro mini dress and when we arrived at the party I gave my boyfriend as much space as needed for him to meet up with Kristen. I love these scenes. I love when I beat up other women. I keep this big, strap on dildo in my pocketbook just for occasions like this, and that's not all, I ave a double ended dildo in my pocketbook too, just in case the bitch I am fighting is a hottie. I just love the look on other women's face after I knock the shit out of them, and inform them that they are about to meet my big cock. Kristen is the perfect prey for me. She's smaller then I am, feisty, and very sweet looking. I had already spent several nights fantasizing my fight with Kristen, and I was really turned on at the thought of taking control of the sexy little bitch and forcing her to be my little slave girl. This is a perfect venue also because I love publicly humiliating other women, and the place is crowded.

Things really come to a head when I had let my boyfriend run around for quite a while and I see him on the dance floor, with Kristen in his arms and she's acting really flirtatious. Kristen has big, sexy tits and she has them hanging halfway out of her sexy black mini dress. I wait for the dance to be over and I watch them walk over to a lounge chair on the other side of the dance floor and sit down. I walk right up to them and I stand over Kristen screaming, “I just had to see what kind of fuckin slut tries to steal another woman's boyfriend.”  Kristen looks up at me and she says, 'If he was your boyfriend slut, he would be with you, but he's here with me, so why don't you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself. I'm infuriated and I lean over and I grab Kristen's hair and I start dragging her right up off of my boyfriends lap, but just as I'm dragging her to her feet, Kristen makes a hard tight fist with her right hand and she sends it plowing “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. I”m caught totally off guard, and you can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head swings up and back, and I stumble backwards on my high heels until my head comes back down, and as it does, Kristen steps forward and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into my nose, snapping my head back and making me stumble backwards on my high heels until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my ass with a bang. Kristen is crazy and she doesn't wait. She leaps right onto me, smacking the fuckin air, “OOOFFF,” right out of me, and I'm coughing and gasping for air. Kristen grabs my arms and she holds them down to the ground, and then she raises up over me, pinning my arms with her knee's. She renders me totally helpless and now Kristen is in charge of me. She starts pounding my face, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose. I'm bucking and kicking with all my strength screaming out, “GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKIN SLUT.” Kristen is cocky now. She's laughing and she's screaming, “I'm going to knock your face in you bitch, until I make you my slave, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.” 

I start bucking and kicking and crying out, 'I'll never be your slave you whore.”  Kristen leans forward to punch me in my face again, but this time I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Kristen's chin, snapping Kristen's head back, then as her head is coming back down I take the same right fist and I send it full force plowing, “bang,” uppercut into Kristen's chin, and you can hear Kristen's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head swings up and Kristen is punched silly. I try sitting up to get this slut off of me, and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering short jackhammer punches to her chin, and Kristen's head is flopping back and forth. I'm punching the bitch silly, and her head, tough Kristen’s fuckin head is flopping back and forth and back and forth like a goofy little rag doll under my punches.

I grab Kristen's black mini dress and I rip it off. I rip her dress right off of her body. Then I grab her bra and I rip it right off of her, and Kristen's nice sexy big sized tits are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is going crazy as I raise up my fists like a man and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang, using Kristen's big, sexy tits as punching bags, and I'm laughing as I look and I see how weak and pathetic this whore looks now. I punch her tits until her big, sexy tits are bouncing and they're all swollen and black and blue. I start laughing as I scream, “Look at you Kristen you bitch. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me.” Kristen wants to stop. She cries out, 'stop, please stop,” but I'm really getting off on giving everyone a really good show, and I'm not going to fuckin stop. I grab my pocketbook. She thinks she's going to fuck me with a dildo, I'm going to fuck Kristen into orgasm with my large, hard erect rubber cock. 

I strap that cock right onto me, and now I'm going to humiliate Kristen. I'm going to fuck the stupid bitch with this cock, and force her to tell everyone that she's a weak, pathetic, submissive whore.” I start laughing as I scream, “Now lower your panties slut.” I was shocked that tough Kristen is submissive to blondie. Wendy knocked the shit out of her and now Wendy is going to teach tough Kristen a lesson. I put the tip of the dildo right up against Kristen's ass hole, right against her anus, and then I shoves it into her. I plow that fuckin dildo right into Kristen's ass hole, and Kristen raises up onto her tippy toes and she starts crying out, “get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me,” BUT I START LAUGHING, as I start plunging that big, hard rubber cock in and out and in and out of her ass hole. Then I raise up and I turn her over onto her back, and I lay right on top of her and I start fucking her like a man. I'm humping up and down and up and down on this slut, and our tits are all sweaty and they're rubbing together. Our nipples are all hard and erect and it's so fuckin erotic as our big, hard nipples duel together.  I stick my tongue into her mouth and I start kissing her like a man. I'm fucking her like a man with that big rubber cock, and Kristen is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” all sweaty, and her nipples are rock hard and beet red, and she's breathing real sexy.

I pull that cock right out of her wet, hot pussy and I hold it right in this slut's face and I'm laughing as I scream, “Suck me off bitch. Suck my cock like you suck a man's cock.” Kristen is on her hands and knees right in front of me, and she's totally submissive to me now. She starts sucking that cock clean She's sucking on the very dildo that I just shoved up her ass hole and fucked her with. I'm really getting off on humiliating this stupid bitch over and over again. I stand up and I lower my panties screaming, “Look up at me whore.” Kristen knows what's going to happen now. She has no other choice, she raises her head up, and her head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, as she sticks her tongue out and she start licking my pussy. I have tough Kristen all knocked silly and submissive to me now and she's licking my pussy. She's licking me and licking me, and my nipples are rock hard and beet red, and I'm shaking and vibrating, and I can feel hot eruptions exploding inside of me, until I scream, “EAT MY cxnt KRISTEN YOU FUCKIN LITTLE WHORE.” Kristen is licking me and licking me, feverishly like a dog licking it's master, and she starts sucking my cxnt. She's kissing my pussy, licking it, over and over again. Kristen is make passionate love with my cxnt, with her tongue,

AND I start to CUM. “OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” I'm having volcanic eruptions right in Kristen's mouth and tongue, and Kristen licks me into orgasm after orgasm. I'm exploding over and over again. I leave the little bitch on the floor all knocked silly and humiliated. She's had all of her dignity drained out of her and slowly I lower my very sexy ass onto her face and I wait until she goes nightly night. I'm smothering the stupid little bitch with my sexy. hot ass and Kristen is desperately trying to gasp for ir. Then she starts to go limp and       

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 03:46:46 AM »
“OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,”       

So, so bad. The story isn't even finished and it's got this. Seriously, an adult said this while orgasming? Quantity does not equal quality.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.