News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amazing real catfight, identification help needed

• 19 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Amazing real catfight, identification help needed
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 01:36:50 AM »
i heard it was a private catfight, some guy's from spain organized their wives to fight and somehow this got leaked so finding the full video's gonna be hard unless you find someone that knows the original fight maker

This post has jogged my memory. A few years back now, somebody posted an ID question about a catfight clip, and he got a response - which I think was from somebody involved with one of the South American companies - saying that it was an excerpt fom a private fight between one of the girls who fought for that company and the wife of a fan. And, if memory serves me right, there was something about only having permission to publish that short clip and the whole fight was never going to be released.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:38:32 AM by DoYouKnowWhoIAm? »

Offline enigma911

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 03:34:59 AM »
how horribly dissapointing

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 08:05:32 PM »
 Not from latin catfights. I have most of those, n remember them well. Mario had great matches.  Would be a good 1 to find n get a hold of.
jjb

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2022, 09:55:20 PM »
bump
Ddot

Offline bapgap

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2022, 03:09:32 AM »
bump
None of the links work anymore. You got some type of preview or at least a screenshot from this?