News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

fight at club jaguar

• 14 Replies

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
fight at club jaguar
« on: September 17, 2015, 05:42:29 AM »
 WELCOME TO THE FINAL PARTY  OF THE SUMMER  AT CLUB JAGUAR... ALL MEMBERS OF FCF ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND   :) FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT   WE HAVE A DYNAMIC MATCH UP IN WHAT SHOULD BE A  CATFIGHT  OF THE FINEST TRADITION AT FCF

NINA DOLL
 VS
CLAUDIA39

THE LADIES  ARRIVE  WEARING THEIR SEXIEST  EVENING DRESSES   ...SOON AN ARGUMRNT ERUPTS BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM..

LADIES THIS WILL BE A PUBLIC CLOTHES RIPING  HAIRPULLING  BITCHFIGHT  AT IT'S UPMOST.

LADIES THEIR ARE TWO WAYS YOU MAY WIN THIS FIGHT...THE TRADITIONAL WAY  IN WINNING A POLL FIGHT...GAINING THE MOST VOTES.....AND BY  BEATING YOUR OPPONET BY PARTICIPATION.
THE SAME  AS YOU WOULD  AS IF FIGHTING IN THE CHAT ROOM,,ON YAHOO,OR CHATZY.

SO YOU MAY WIN THE  MOST VOTES  BUT STILL LOSE THE FIGHT.

NON PARTICIPATION FROM EITHER LADY ALLOWS YOUR OPPONET TO DECIDE THE OUTCOME WITH THEIR POST..LIMITED  BY ONLY HER IMAGINATION.

FCF MEMBERS HAVE ONE VOTE  TO  SUPPORT THEIR FAVORITE IN THIS FIGHT

THE POLL CCLOSES IN 7 DAYS

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU. :)

FIRST PICTURE....CLAUDIA39
SECOND PICTURE...NINA DOLL
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:43:43 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Holger (mogli1973)

• Love chat about catfights, titfights or sexfights
Re: fight at club jaguar
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »
Voted for Claudia

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 09:13:34 PM »
I stand in the room full of audience.....hair open .....a yellow embroidered evening dress.....smoothing on my figure and hugging it tight....... I start to take of my jewellery one by one and keep them aside...... Bend forwrd take off my heels...... Nails unpainted but long.... My nipples through the dress showing I am topless......hands on my hips waiting for the bitch named Claudia.....
I come in, wearing my finest silk blouse and pencil skirt...hair open...rmoving my jewellery too.....nails long and red.....
my nipples are showing through my thin blouse..I wear no bra either....kick off my heels..smile
hands on my hips..looking at you Nina....slut....
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 09:39:15 PM »
WANT TO STAND THERE ALL DAY WHORE? OR FIGHT I hiss.....showing Claudia the finger.....I crouch a bit forward.....claws out in front.....teeth gritting......COME ON LET'S PLAY WHORE.....my thighs at strain as I start moving circles.....
lol....littel slut..take care of your dress lol..I step forward and slap your face left and right...how does it feel?

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 10:11:44 PM »
WANT TO STAND THERE ALL DAY WHORE? OR FIGHT I hiss.....showing Claudia the finger.....I crouch a bit forward.....claws out in front.....teeth gritting......COME ON LET'S PLAY WHORE.....my thighs at strain as I start moving circles.....
lol....littel slut..take care of your dress lol..I step forward and slap your face left and right...how does it feel?

Hhhhhhhaaaaa!!!!! Fuck you whore!!!!!.....my head rocks as you slap.......clenching my teeth......face beet red...... I reach for your hair with the left hand pulling your head back......ball my right hand in a fist and slam it in your belly.....

ouch...I gasp for air and double over a bit..go on one knee..look up..smile and send you my fist as a ver hard uppercut between your legs through your thin dress.............

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 11:54:33 PM »

Hhhhhhhaaaaa!!!!! Fuck you whore!!!!!.....my head rocks as you slap.......clenching my teeth......face beet red...... I reach for your hair with the left hand pulling your head back......ball my right hand in a fist and slam it in your belly.....

ouch...I gasp for air and double over a bit..go on one knee..look up..smile and send you my fist as a ver hard uppercut between your legs through your thin dress.............
As you bend down gasping for air...... coming forward i grab you by the hair and trap your head between my legs........UUUUUUFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! as i moved forward you punch catches me in the inner thigh......... i grab the hand......... slam down on my ass......slamming your head on the floor as well...........i grab both your hands one after another as you are dazed and trap them under my ass palms down.......so you cannot make a move.......squeezing your head and throat......cutting the air supply.....i reach for you skirt with both hands and pull ot up revealing your full ass......
ahhh damned..you trapped my arms...bitch..I struggle with my feet while you grab at my skirt...

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 12:25:47 AM »
Oh wow Nina doll seems like she is determined to humiliate her.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 07:17:42 AM »

As you bend down gasping for air...... coming forward i grab you by the hair and trap your head between my legs........UUUUUUFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! as i moved forward you punch catches me in the inner thigh......... i grab the hand......... slam down on my ass......slamming your head on the floor as well...........i grab both your hands one after another as you are dazed and trap them under my ass palms down.......so you cannot make a move.......squeezing your head and throat......cutting the air supply.....i reach for you skirt with both hands and pull ot up revealing your full ass......
ahhh damned..you trapped my arms...bitch..I struggle with my feet while you grab at my skirt...
trapping you under me........ squeezing your head and neck...... choking you.......to spice things up i slide dress strips aside pulling the dress down and under my boobs to let the audience see what they came for......brown nipples pointing forward.......i drag your skirt up with the left hand and slide my right hand between your plump ass and to your pussy.......start tugging on it and pinching it........TAP OUT WHORE!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY OUT!!!! TAP OUT!!!!.........

ahh I feel you hand at my pussy..let it go you BITCH..I struggle and one arm becomes free....I look at you nakes breasts (as you puuled you ugly dress down) and grab har into your left boob and pinch your nipple and claw....the other arm still trying to free

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 10:13:07 AM »

trapping you under me........ squeezing your head and neck...... choking you.......to spice things up i slide dress strips aside pulling the dress down and under my boobs to let the audience see what they came for......brown nipples pointing forward.......i drag your skirt up with the left hand and slide my right hand between your plump ass and to your pussy.......start tugging on it and pinching it........TAP OUT WHORE!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY OUT!!!! TAP OUT!!!!.........

ahh I feel you hand at my pussy..let it go you BITCH..I struggle and one arm becomes free....I look at you nakes breasts (as you puuled you ugly dress down) and grab har into your left boob and pinch your nipple and claw....the other arm still trying to free
Ohhhhhhh fuckkkk!!!! Left go whoree!!!!!! .......your hand clawing and pinching my boob and nipple.....i wiggle my ass rubbing your face on the floor and tighten the squeeze on your troat and head.......one of your hand under my ass trapped......I bring my left hand up and slide it about he your elbow of the hand you are grabbing my boob with........bending your arm backwards where it should not......breaking your boob claw......start to pull harshly and pinch your pussy harshly........ GIIVE UP WHORE!!!!!! GIVE UP OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING HAND.......
aaarghhh...I feel the pain in my hand and let off your boob..my 2nd hand still under your ass....still feeling your hand at my pussy under my pulled up skirt..breathing heavily under my classy silk blouse..

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 11:25:36 AM »

Ohhhhhhh fuckkkk!!!! Left go whoree!!!!!! .......your hand clawing and pinching my boob and nipple.....i wiggle my ass rubbing your face on the floor and tighten the squeeze on your troat and head.......one of your hand under my ass trapped......I bring my left hand up and slide it about he your elbow of the hand you are grabbing my boob with........bending your arm backwards where it should not......breaking your boob claw......start to pull harshly and pinch your pussy harshly........ GIIVE UP WHORE!!!!!! GIVE UP OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING HAND.......
aaarghhh...I feel the pain in my hand and let off your boob..my 2nd hand still under your ass....still feeling your hand at my pussy under my pulled up skirt..breathing heavily under my classy silk blouse..
FUCK!!!!GIVE UP NOW WHORE!!!!! OR I'LL BREAK YOUR HAND I PROMISE......I bend your hand backwards to the breaking point.....brown nipples pointing forward......teeth clenched.....sweating.....face beet red......pinching and tugging at your pussy......squeezing your head and neck......feeling you go weak.......keeping the pressure on the hand under my ass so you don't get it out as well..........

ahh you unfair bitch......breaking si not allowed.. I secream..   Yes"! I give..you got me but unfair..slut

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 11:43:56 AM »

FUCK!!!!GIVE UP NOW WHORE!!!!! OR I'LL BREAK YOUR HAND I PROMISE......I bend your hand backwards to the breaking point.....brown nipples pointing forward......teeth clenched.....sweating.....face beet red......pinching and tugging at your pussy......squeezing your head and neck......feeling you go weak.......keeping the pressure on the hand under my ass so you don't get it out as well..........

ahh you unfair bitch......breaking si not allowed.. I secream..   Yes"! I give..you got me but unfair..slut
UNFAIR!!! OHHH NOW THE WHORE IS CRYING!!!!....... i let your pussy go but sliding my hand from there i spank your ass hard.....let you go.......stand up with the help of my right hand and right knee...... boobs heaving as i breath...... nipples hardened...... the dress hugging tight and down to my waist.....hair messed up and beet red face...... i put my hands up for the crowd and shake my girls to celebrate the win....
I come to my feet, too,, my skirt half ripped..holding with ona hand my mauled pussy..my blouse half open to..congratulations..standing in front of you

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 02:25:24 PM »
very nice action     still a few days to vote     :)
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 09:47:45 PM »
very nice fight ladies    1 more day left to vote.....nina  has forced a submission from Claudia......can she catch  up in the  voting also.?. or can Claudia  hang on to her lead? :)
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 06:28:41 AM »
congratulations to both nina doll and claudia39

a split decision   as nina   wins the fight  and Claudia  wins the votes
there may be a rematch in the future :)
the prez tramp

Offline Claudia39

• God Member