News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Underground girl fight

• 0 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Underground girl fight
« on: January 17, 2021, 12:03:59 AM »
Here's something different in that it's a girl describing to a friend a fight she was in and how it changed her attitude andher life.

Deana. A sexy Girl and a sexy Fight

Deana is a 20 year old student of mathematics, brains and beauty in one package, and she’s a friend of mine, though not as close a friend as I’d like! My wish that we were closer will become apparent when I describe her. Five foot six inches tall, long blonde hair and a figure that is curvy without being excessive, her breasts being, shall we say, a perfect handful! One summers evening she knocked on the door of my apartment.
“Hi”. Deana smiled, “may I come in?”
She was dressed in grey jeans and blue blouse, typical of Deana’s choice of clothing, as she was not one to wear skimpy attire, as that would conflict with her feminist principles. ‘I’m not an object for men to lust over’ she would sometimes say, and I would strive to conceal my lust for her each time we met. Well we sat on the sofa and as I’d just opened a bottle of wine I gave her a glass and asked what she wished to see me about, as she’d never visited my home before.
“Well,” Deana paused, looking at the floor, “you haven’t seen me for a few days,” she continued.
“No, you haven’t been in the Kings Arms (a bar we both frequented) recently.”
“I had to stay indoors for a few days, I’ll explain why later, but for now,” she paused again.
“Is there something sensitive you want to talk about?” I asked, trying to sound supportive. “Have I offended you?”
“Oh no!” Deanna replied hastily. “What it is John is that I need to share something with somebody and you’re a sympathetic guy, so is it cool if I take up a little of your time?”
“Deana, I’m intrigued, and if you think it’ll help you deal with whatever it is if you talk to me about it then fire away.”
Deana sat u straight. “A few weeks ago I mat a guy called Frank, we got chatting in a bar, talked for a couple of hours. I’ve got to admit I was attracted to him, and was hoping he’d ask me for a date.” She took a sip at her wine, pausing for thought. “At one point I asked Frank what he did  for a living and his answer astonished me! He said he arranges fights for an underground girls fight club. I laughed, I thought he was joking, but it became clear he was serious. I was flabbergasted! I’d never have thought such a thing existed.”
“Not what you hear every day of the week.” I interrupted.
“No.” Deana laughed. “Anyway I told him I’d never get in a fight, I’m a total wimp, my teddy bear could probably beat me up. Frank said he understood that not every girl wants to do that, so I asked him how he persuades girls to take part. His reply was that he doesn’t persuade as he doesn’t want a girl to take part in a fight unless he’s sure it’s her informed decision. He tells them what’s involved, they decide.”
Deana paused so I spoke. “I’ve a feeling that this guy had a well-practiced way of getting girls interested while pretending he was almost trying to discourage them.”
“That’s what I think, but my curiosity was aroused so I asked Frank to tell me more, and he began by saying that the fee for a girl in her first fight is £5,000. That got my attention! For an impoverished student with an overdraft it just  blew me away! And I must admit that it had occurred to me that if I agreed to be in a fight I might get to see Frank again ‘cos I fancied him like rotten.”
“You’re being very candid.” I said, thinking to myself ‘how does Frank do it?’
“I’ve got be honest, I feel, I don’t know, I just want somebody to hear of my experience. Anyway Frank told me what I have to do to earn the money.”
“Fight.” I suggested, with a grin.
“Obviously. Frank said there’d be an audience and the fight would be filmed. It wouldn’t be put on social media, all the audience were told that any who did that would be in court for invasion of privacy, which was reassuring. It was also the case that the loser had to suffer a penalty determined by the winner, and that it was usually something humiliating.”
“Now it’s getting interesting,” I grinned.
“Men!” Deana cast her eyes upward, but with a smile. “I asked,” she continued, “if girls ever get hurt. He said there have been black eyes and bruises but nothing more serious and that a paramedic is always present just in case, but he’s never been needed. So it was maybe a black eye and bruises for five grand. I told Frank I might be prepared to fight another girl, but he didn’t try and get me to commit myself immediately, in fact he said it was best if I thought about it, and suggested we meet for a drink the following evening and I could tell him of my decision.”
“Frank sounds like a smart operator,” I opined, “he gently reels you in.”
“Yea, he never pushed me into accepting, but I did. Next night I told Frank I was in.”
“Weren’t you scared?” I asked.
“Yes. But I’d made my decision, so on the day I went to where my fight was to take place. It was a big mansion in the countryside, a ring, like a boxing ring, having been constructed in the grounds. Frank introduced me to my opponent, June, whose about the same size as myself. She was already in her fighting attire, we each said hi, and Frank showed me my changing room, and it was there that I had my first moment of  alarm. I’d been supplied, not with shorts like June was wearing, but a skirt so tiny it barely covered my bum.”
I knew Deana well enough to know that this wouldn’t have pleased her.
“They had supplied white panties which were retro style, covering from hip to waist, but knowing that clad in the tiny skirt meant everybody would see my knickers really embarrassed me! And the top was no better. It covered me, up to the neck, but it was so tight that the shape of my tits, including the outline of my nipples, was prominently visible. I’m not stupid, I could see that this was no mistake, I was being put on show. I was angry, but when I emerged from the changing room and saw Frank that anger melted away. He told me how pretty I looked, and, well, I liked that! I lifted the skirt for a second to give Frank a quick flash and asked him if he liked my panties. God, in Frank’s presence I was acting like a whore! But he had that effect on me.”
“Lucky Frank!” I observed.
“Don’t get jealous,” Deana chided me with a grin. “Anyway when we left the house and made our way to the ring any confidence I had about the fight, if I had any at all, ebbed away. There was quite a crowd and June, it was obvious, was well known to them. She was chatting with them, and I could hear some urging June to really beat me up. I can see now that the whole thing was a setup, as June, I was soon to discover, was a formidable fighter, and I was the victim. And to make me feel more vulnerable some of the men shouted disgusting things about what they’d like to do to me, one even went to grab my bum but Frank warned him off.”
“I should hope so!” I tried to sound supportive. “That would have been sexual assault.”
“Quite. Some of the women were worse. One, with her hate filled face just an inch from mine, said June would ruin my looks. If it hadn’t been for the reassurance of Frank’s presence I think I’d have ran. But, feeling pretty scared, I entered the ring. June stood smiling confidently, while I, hands on hips, tried not to look as nervous as I was.”
I interrupted Deana again. “A thoughts just occurred to me, I haven’t seen you for a few days, is that because bruises to your face meant you didn’t venture out?”
“You guessed right. June kicked the shit out of me! She hurt me so much, and it was so frustrating that I didn’t managed to hurt her back, Oh I tried, but she was much to skilful for me, and laughed at my incompetent attempts to punch or kick her. I didn’t land a single blow on her. June however, messed up my face pretty good. I got a fat lip, a cut above the eye, you can still just about see that it hasn’t fully healed yet, an uppercut that sent me sprawling across the ring, and a right hook to my jaw that made me dizzy. My jaw was so sore that for several days I couldn’t eat solid food, chewing hurt too much.”
Deana paused her account of the fight so I asked if she thought it was worth five thousand. She shrugged. “Whatever, it’s done, and I have been paid. To continue, June threw me around the ring several times, turns out she does judo, till I was exhausted. She punched me in the stomach a few times, and how that hurt! You can’t breathe when you get hit right in the solar plexus.”
“No doubt the onlookers were cheering her on.”
“To right they were. Even more so when she attacked my tits.”
“Attacked your tits,” I gasped, “that’s awful!”
“It was! June punched them, pulled them, screwed them up, twisted them, and even lifted me up by them, so I was on tiptoe, my tits almost level with my chin in her grip, while I cried like a baby, begging her to stop. My tits still ache now”
“Why didn’t you surrender, concede the fight?” I asked.
“I did, but the rule was that when a girl gives in it’s up the winner when the fight ends, so I had to endure whatever June did to me, and she wasn’t ready to stop, she was enjoying herself, and the crowds adulation of her. And then came the very worst.”
Deana looked at the floor and there was a brief silence, so I asked if she was okay. “Are you sure you want to tell me the rest?”
“Yes,” she replied, looking up. “I need to tell a friend like yourself what I went through, a friend who’ll be sympathetic.”
There we go again I thought, I’m her friend, when what I want to do is fuck her! Still, I was enjoying hearing Deana tell how she was beaten up by June. “You’re glass is empty, I’ll get you some more wine.”
“Not trying to get me drunk so you can you have your evil way with me are you?” She joked. It was good to see that she was more cheerful. “How could you think that of me?” I protested, with a grin.
Deana took the glass of wine from me, took a big mouthful, then told me that June kicked her between the legs. “Three times.” She added. “I screamed at her to stop, I was in agony and terrified! Fortunately Frank said the fight must end, that I’d suffered enough and the audience had had their  money’s worth. But there was still the losers penalty that June was entitled to make me endure, and she had something really degrading in mind. She had to wait a few minutes as Frank told her I must be given a bit of time to recover.”
“Frank,” I spoke with deliberate sarcasm, “does have a talent for being Mr nice guy at just the right moment.”
“I know.” Deana sighed. “And is it all an act? I don’t know. When I’d stopped crying June told me to strip. I was horrified! No way I insisted.. At least till June reminded me that if I didn’t she’d be entitled to keep beating me up till I did. That’s a persuasive argument! Once I was naked there was whoops of delight from the crowd, while tears of embarrassment were forming in my eyes. June ordered me to sit with my legs apart, facing the crowd. Guys queued up to leer at my open crotch, while I looked at the sky, I couldn’t face seeing those revolting men eyeing up my private!”
“It couldn’t get worse than that,” I said sympathetically.
“It could and it did. June called to a man, and I think this was pre-arranged, and he was the most revolting guy I’ve ever seen. Fat, ugly, he was like a hippo but not as good looking! He got his face about one inch from my private and I don’t know what he’d have done if Frank hadn’t reminded him that touching wasn’t allowed. He then stands back a bit, lowers his trousers and underpants and jerks off. Catches his cum in his hand and gurls it onto my face.”
I gasped. “Isn’t that an assault? Or was it part of your penalty?”
“It was, it was what I’d signed up for. But I’ve never felt so disgusted, humiliated, as I did then. I walked, naked, back to the house and I expect the onlookers were jeering me, I was so out of it I can’t remember. When we were in the house Frank washed my face,”
I interrupted Deana. “While you were still naked?”
“Yes. Had it been anyone but Frank I wouldn’t have liked that, but, and this is weird, I was turned on. Having been beaten up and humiliated but having this kind and gentle man helping me and whispering soothing words, well if it hadn’t been for the acute pain between my legs I’d have offered myself to him. Is that weird or what?”
“I have to say I’ve never heard of a guy wooing a girl in quite that way before!”
Deana laughed. “I wouldn’t recommend it.”
The doorbell rang. “Excuse me Deana, we’ll finish this conversation later.”
“It’s done actually,” she replied, “if you’ve a guest I’ll be off.”
“No need to go, you haven’t finished your wine. I’ll see who it is.”
The visitor was Muriel, a girl I knew well, as she was a fighter in the underground circuit. She was an impetus character with a big mouth and before I could ask her not to mention the girl fight club in front of my guest she’d, with a cheery cry of ‘hi John’ brushed past me into the living room, myself in pursuit. On seeing Deana Muriel grinned broadly. “Hi, you’re the girl John duped into fighting June, the toughest girl on the fighting circuit.” Muriel looked at me. “Bet you enjoyed the video of Deana being beaten up.”
Muriel wasn’t stupid, she knew what she was doing. Next to fighting mischief making was her favourite hobby. When she finished speaking there was a few seconds silence and then Deana, well, sort of erupted in fury. “You disgusting filthy bastard!” She spat at me, “You set the whole thing up didn’t you.”
“I looked at the floor as I couldn’t look Deana in the eye. “Well,” I stuttered.
“Go on, tell me,” Deana screamed, “at least be honest now and tell me what you did.”
“I told Frank what bars you drank in and what times he’d likely find you there. But don’t forget it was you that agreed to fight, I didn’t force you to.”
Deana looked at me with an expression of anger I don’t think I’ve ever seen the equivalent of. “I trusted you. I’ve sat here telling you of how I was beaten and humiliated and you were pretending to be a sympathetic friend when really you’d gotten off on what I suffered. I can see why you weren’t a spectator at the fight ‘cos if I’d seen you there I’d have known of your involvement, but I bet you loved watching the video of me being beaten up and seeing me with no clothing.”
“He probably had a wank while watching it” stated Muriel, with an evil grin. I glared at her.
Deana stood up, threw the remaining wine in her glass in my face and strode to the  front door, then before leaving she turned to look at me. “If I ever see you again I’m going to kick you right in the bollacks!”

Deana Returns

That, I assumed, was the last time I’d ever have any contact with Deana, but I was wrong, for a few days later she showed up on my doorstep. When I opened the door, to find it was Deana who’d rang the doorbell, my first instinct would have been to place my hands protectively in front of my groin in case she’s come to deliver the kick she’d mentioned, but the sight of her made me forget that. The normally conservatively dressed girl was wearing a mini-skirt as short as a skirt can be and then some! While the upper part of her body was attired only in a sleeveless white blouse, with no bra underneath, and the blouse was tied up under her breasts, making a deep cleavage visible. The material was so tight that while it was opaque the shape of her nipples was delightfully apparent. I gawped at her, wide eyed and open mouthed.
“Are you going to invite me in or just stand there staring at my tits?” She enquired, smiling with amusement at my reaction to her.
“Sorry, yes, do come in in. Now look Deana I know I owe you an apology,”
“You don’t.” Deana interrupted me.
“I think I do,” I continued but Deana pressed a finger against my lips. “Shut up John”, she was laughing as she spoke, “let’s go get a bottle of your wine”
Deana sat on the sofa and crossed her legs while I chose an armchair directly opposite her. “Ah,” mused Deana, “I see you’ve chosen to sit opposite me so you can see my panties if I uncross my legs.” I, embarrassed, remained silent. Dena laughed, “they are blue in case you’re wondering. Now about you owing me an apology, really you do, but I’ve had time think about this since we last met, and you’re right when you say you didn’t force me to fight, that was my decision, so I’m not angry anymore.”
“Phew, I’m pleased to hear it! And is it okay to ask why you’re so scantily attired?”
“That takes a bit of explaining.” Deana was silent in thought for a moment. “The beating I got from June was awful! But it, well the whole experience had an effect on me I didn’t expect. When I put on the skimpy clothing Frank gave me before the fight I was embarrassed, and then humiliated when those oafs who made up most of the audience saw me, but, there was a part of me that enjoyed it.”
She paused and I was to surprised to immediately reply. When I did speak it was to ask if being lusted after by all those guys when she was wearing skimpier clothing than she’s ever done before offended her feminist principles.
“Well, yes but no.”
“You’re confusing me,” I replied.
“Confuses me a bit too! But when I was revealingly attired in front of just Frank the fact that I fancy him something rotten explains why I was a bit excited, but even in front of the jerks in the audience of the fight I felt excited at the same time that I was humiliated and feeling vulnerable. I think it’s because I was the centre of attention. That they were shouting things like ‘I’d love to fuck that’ at me, but they wouldn’t have yelled that if they didn’t find me, well…”
“Fuckable?” I suggested.
“Thank you for your crude but accurate observation. Even more puzzling was that losing a fight to another woman excited me. I was crying tears of pain yet I was turned on. That I couldn’t hold my own even against another girl made me feel good. Is that crazy?”
I briefly thought of how I should answer that. “Maybe you’ve got a masochistic streak?”
Deana shook her head. “I don’t think that fully explains it. It’s more that it made me feel sort of girly, feminine even. And I’ve decided I like it when men eye me up, that’s why I’m dressed like I am.”
“Then I’ll enjoy eyeing you up.” I grinned.
Her next action took my breath away, for, with a sensuous look on her face she parted her legs. I gawped at the sight of her blue panties, stunned into silence for a few seconds, then finally spoke to say I needed another glass of wine, or, I thought, a cold shower! As I rose Deana burst out laughing, and pointed at my groin, where an unmistakable bulge was showing. Almost red with embarrassment I stuttered that I couldn’t help myself. Deana, when she’d managed to cease laughing, boldly announced, “you’d love to fuck me, wouldn’t you!”
This was all friendly banter and I was enjoying it so I replied that the thought had crossed my mind. “Did you have a wank when you watched the video of June beating me up?” Deana asked. I had to admit that I did, hastily adding that it was the sight of her with no clothes, not the beating she’d received, that turned me on.”
Deana laughed. “I don’t believe you but it’s okay. And I’ve got a favour to ask of you.”
“I’m all yours. We can make passionate love all night.”
“We can but we’re not going to. Sorry. But you’ll like this. I want more fights, with me losing, it does something for me. I want to be what I think is called a jobber, someone who always gets beat.”
“Jobber is the correct term,” I confirmed.
“I want it to be fights that are a bit less violent, with stricter rules on what the fighters are allowed to than when I fought June. I do not want to be kicked in the cxnt again! I couldn’t sit down or cross my legs for a week!”
“Yea I think I can set up fights like that. Fees would be less but still around a thousand pounds. But what would your feminist friends, your sisters in the struggle for women’s emancipation, say about this.”
Dan smiled, knowing that I was gently mocking her. “They might not approve but they’re not going to know about it. Anyway feminism means everyone, male or female, should be able to lead the life they choose, and if my choice is to be a jobber that’s fine with me. I’ll still be a feminist.”
“I fully support this kind of feminism.” Was my response.
“You would!” Laughed Deana. “Anyway it’s time I was off. Let me know if you can fix up a fight for me, and remember I want it to be less violent than the last fight.”
We both stood and I escorted her to the front door, where, before she left, I couldn’t resist a lingering look, okay leer, at her scantily clad body. My gaze started at her ankles and slowly looked upward, looking at her legs, then where her skirt just concealed her crotch, then her bare midriff and finally a long stare at the cleavage of her tightly constrained breasts.
“Have you finished?” Deana enquired with a smile.
“I do like your new dress style!” I enthused.
“Evidently!”
“And I’m relieved you  didn’t give me the kick in the balls you threatened to do.”
“Next time we chat I may do that, it’ll stop you getting a hard on,” she laughed.
So, after Deana had left I started to think of the task ahead. That was to arrange a fight for her in which she’d get as badly beaten up as when she encountered June but make it appear  that I hadn’t planned it that way. There had to be an apparent mishap, something that went wrong that was beyond my knowledge. Interesting problem!