News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stairwell skirmish

• 2 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Stairwell skirmish
« on: November 23, 2009, 07:11:14 AM »
“You will regret the day you messed with me"

I dug my nails into my hands and bit my tongue trying not to shudder. I couldn’t let this black bitch know I already did regret it. There was nothing to do but tough it out. "Oh yeah, skank. When did I mess with you? Who picked the fight?" I snapped.

"I did and I finished it and I finished you too!"

"Not next time" I was trying to put a bold front on it. I’d been training much more seriously, since this bitch- Katrina Wyns- attacked me two months ago. Almost each day after work I’d gone to the gym and worked out, not just with fitness equipment but with martial arts instructors and boxing coaches. I’d had two matches at the Amazon Club and won both of them. Yeah they were minor league what they called the Basement League– mere warm-ups for the main event. It shitted me that I had dropped so much. And yeah, Will kept on niggling- telling me he was right, he had always known I wanted to fight. He told me I had just been a sulky coward when I said I was through with fighting after Sarah had beaten me in the club and this black bitch Katrina had fucked me up in the street. Sometimes he gave me the shits-especially when he was right.

Yeah right" the black bitch snapped back. I forgot about Will and looked at her. You’re so full of it, bring it on babe."
I blanched, looked round the Spartan government furniture in the waiting room "Here, the probation office? You’ve got to be joking."

"Whatever, like I say you’re full of it."

I had got a terse letter that my probation officer wanted me to attend an anger management course. As if that would do any good. But I still had to do it, so I left work early- so my pay got docked. And there I was right on closing time for these shiny assed government workers who never get their hands dirty. I’d been kicking my heels waiting for this rude bitch of a probation officer social worker because she told me after my interview to wait to enroll in the course- she had to do some paperwork. Or so she said.

And as I sat, Katrina Wyns walked up the corridor as angry as I was. She looked as if she had just had a session like I had. She glared "Oh look its you slut"

"What are you doing here you bitch? You got me into all this shit in the first place "

"Shut the hell up! We here for the same reason. Stop acting dumb. You got yourself into it. You fought back you could have ran or called the cops." The bitch smirked as she tried to paste the blame on me. She knew I wouldn’t be so low as to run or get the police. She knew I’d fight. And if I had been wiser I’d have won. I nearly did. She glared again. "You are as much at fault as I am"

"Shut it, you picked the fight." I glared back knowing how much stronger I’d got in the last two months, how much my fighting skills had improved, how much more determined I was now. I told myself that I couldn’t show fear, that I had to deal with this bitch. If I didn’t she would boast. If I had to fight her I would. I’d not back off this time; I’d not make that mistake twice. I told myself I could take this slut. I hated her. As Jenni from the Maneeya’s said "Katrina was the nastiest bitch around. " And Jenni should know- she was one mean tough bitch herself. I’d met her a few times in the probation office- like me she was in trouble for fighting- the difference was she won. I stood up; Jenni had told me that I needed to assert myself more. I walked towards Katrina, Jenni had said I needed to stand over people- even if I were shit scared if I stood over them they would usually back off. It had worked a few times too.

But it didn’t work with this slut. Katrina smirked and stood up too, her body pressed against mine, our foreheads nearly touched. "You just got in my face and threatened me. You don’t' want me to stay away obviously! I’m not half drunk today. I will beat your ass eve worse now "

"What threat black girl? I don’t make threats I make promises. But you must be hearing things. I just asked you to stay away" I looked round the foyer. It was 5pm so of course all the government staff were going. Clockwatchers, who never got their hands dirty, never had to do overtime and they were all looking at Katrina and me as if we smelt like sewerage and looked worse. If Katrina had started fighting one of them I would have helped Katrina not the probation officers.

But there she was again. “Smart move!  You don’t want to mess with me". She stood up and glared. She took a pace sideways giving herself room. "Your best bet is to finish up what you have to do and leave. Before we end up in jail again or worse you end up in the hospital." She kept moving toward the landing.

“Hey you are right. I have finished what I have to do. Now it’s time for us both to get out of here." I bit back the thought that there was only one bit of unfinished business here. It could wait revenge is best served cold. But I still wanted too smash this girl. I told myself I was tired, too tired to fight.

The elevators here were shitty, they were slow, sometimes broke down and at times like these when all the government staff were leaving –there were just not enough of them. She shrugged. I guess she was tired of waiting for the elevator and entered the stairwell.

I was only a couple of paces behind her, I knew the elevators were not worth waiting for. And running up stairs had been a big thing for my fitness, my coach recommended it.  “Hey you’re right again. The stairs are the way to go. Maybe you have a brain after all.

“You don't have much not after I beat them out of you last time. Whatever was there to before wasn’t much. I guess every other bitch you try to fight has beaten the crap out of you as well.” Then she looked at me oddly. “Are you following me?

"No I am not following you.  I got better things to do. And one of them is to get out of this building the fastest I can. Yeah it’s a long way but its better then the lifts. Follow you, why would I bother. Don’t think you’re so important bitch cuz you’re not. You’re just trash."

She started to walk faster. She looked back again. “Just leave me alone.” She walked faster still. IF I hadn’t known she had beaten me before I would have said she was shit scared. Perhaps she was. There was one way to find out. I moved faster myself, taking two steps at once. Katrina looked back and then started almost running. She muttered “crap three more floors to go.”

I was going to pressure her. I had got nimble on stairs. I started to run too. I was out to scare her. Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks. She turned and faced me. I cannoned into her. We glared face to face, chest to chest.

“What are you stopping for girl? You want me to fight you don/t you! You want to see me squirm and beg. Forget it! It’s not going to happen today. Out of my way." I pushed past her, my body thumping into hers as I did.

“White trash, white trash! You are the biggest piece of trash I have seen, ever. .I can't believe I am caught up with a low life like you" She stumbled as I bumped her. But she had got me where she wanted me. She snapped her right fist hard into the back of my head, following that with a left toward my kidneys.

If I hadn’t been so intent on pushing past her and out I would have realized what she wanted. I was stupid. I knew she wanted to fight me, she had been picking at me, niggling to get me raging since I first saw her in the foyer. I should not have been surprised. But I was. Totally. I reeled back, thumping against the stairwell wall. “No, no” I gasped "No you bitch." thank fully she didn’t seem to follow up her attack. If she had I might have been meat there and then. “No listen to me.” I stepped away. “Bitch if one of us fights here and falls down we could break a neck. I’ll fight you but not here. Back up to the top of the landing.

”Since when were you a safety officer? She sneered, pressing her attack again. She dug her right into my belly. I groaned. She tried to push me against the wall. She succeeded. She tried to hit my belly again.

I wanted to get out of that stairwell, I was shit scared she would push me over the rail and I would fall and die. Gasping, retreating up the stairs backward, my wall against the wall with no room to manoeuvre I tried to parry the slut’s blows. I hit her face a few times but mostly her punches hit home.  By the time I was at the top I knew she thought she had me. I was spluttering, groaning, gasping, I felt like a punching bag. I was already weakened but at least I felt safer. She looked so confident. I was going to wipe that proud arrogant look off her face.

She got to the top step and I slammed my knee up into her belly. She groaned – the satisfying sound of air forced from her lungs. She stood still for a moment. I could almost hear her think she should have taken my offer. Now she was at the steps, I was safer; she could easily be pushed down again. Her eyes widened. She knew she was in shit! She tried to sweep past me, to put herself between the exit door and myself. But she failed. For a second I smelt her fear. So good She rushed at me! I stepped back as she swung her foot up aimed at my thigh. It hit, it hurt, but I grabbed it. I yanked her foot up high.

And now she knew she was in deeper shit. She squealed.  She stumbled, grabbed at the rail with both hands to break her fall and hopped rather than stepped down two steps. I slammed in punch after punch with my free hand. It was so good. She couldn’t respond. After a moment she got her balance and moved back up the step, one hand ready to fight.

I shoved her leg higher, raising it till the foot was now higher than her hips. She was bent back. Still pushing I darted in and punched her gut again "suffer you black bitch I am going to get you ...you caused me so much trouble now you’re gone for good" I felt, I saw my hand sink in, I cackled.

She slumped against the wall, clutching her belly with both hands. I’d been stupid enough to let her get against the wall –not that I thought it mattered then. ”Fuck you" she hissed, leaning against the wall. She surprised me, lashing out with her right foot to my left knee. She sank to her ass against the wall- she had no foot on the ground as she kicked. But she made me let go. My own knee buckled and I sank to my knees. Still on my knees I shuffled forward punching her repeatedly. Now it was different, it was me who was scoring freely; it was her who was trying to defend with no room to escape. “Suffer bitch suffer; I’ll get you.'

She didn’t back down, not then, even sitting on her ass with my swinging my fists at her. She grunted as each fist hit, she was suffering but she tried hard. Throwing punches back aimed at my sides, hammering them. "You’ll be the one suffering! White trash.”

I gasped as each punch hit.  Her blows hurt, I wanted to back off and regroup but I knew if I did that she would regroup too. And I couldn’t have that. Instead I pushed my whole body forward and head butted her; throwing my face back then forward again hoping to slam my forehead into her nose and smash her hard.

She screamed, and fell sideways, her body kinda lying against the stairwell wall her hands clutching her face. I tried to get on top of her but she scooted away kicking. Her kick hit my tummy and I was thrown back against the railing.  Sobbing for air, I stayed there for a few seconds I looked up at her, her face was a mess, blood flowing freely from her shattered nose down staining her top. She snuffled, her mouth open trying to suck in air. She still tried to hold her face with one hand. She wasn’t moving much.
I clutched the railing and got to my feet. I stepped forward, slamming my booted foot into the black bitch’s belly. She groaned. She scooted away from me. I aimed another kick but this time I missed her as she scrambled to her feet. She wiped her face, flinging some blood at me and dashed across the few feet that separated us from the stairwell doorway. She pushed it open with one hand, with her other she tried to fend me off.

I winced. My knee hurt so bad from her kick, it was hard to walk properly. I should have had it strapped and an icepack on it. But there was no chance of either here. And I had to destroy this slut “Running away bitch?” I taunted her. “Give in whore!” I insisted. She kept edging away, she was almost running. I had to stop her. I took a running-well a hobbling- dive, tackling her around the leg. My knee hit the floor hard, I groaned as pain shot up my leg. But I had her down, she sprawled out, her hands in front of her the only thing stopping her from falling headlong. She tried to scramble up to her hands and knees and crawl away. She kicked her legs up in my face trying to free herself.

But it didn’t work. I knew I had her now. I let her feet go and scrambled to my feet myself. I threw myself astride her- one leg on each side of her back and my butt on the small of her back. She collapsed under my weight and we both hit the floor. But she was under me her body cushioned my fall. My weight added to the force with which she hit the floor. She squealed. I had her. I grabbed her head, raised it then slammed it face first into the floor. The pain on her already shattered nose must have been enormous. She moaned. Her hands beat futilely on the floor. I think she was trying to get up again. I don’t know and perhaps she no longer knew either. Still straddling her I captured first one then the other arm, pinning them both under my knees. I slammed her head into the floor again. This time she moaned louder and whimpered.

“Taste your own medicine bitch” I cackled remembering how she had slammed my head into the cell floor only a couple of months ago. I slammed her head down onto the hard tiles a third time. She whimpered again. I twisted her head, making her look at me. Her face was a mess, her nose was almost certainly broken, she had blood all over, her cheeks would be bruised tomorrow. I spat in her face. “Don’t mess with me again.”  I slammed her head down onto the tiles a fourth time- one more than she had done to me in the lockup. Yes revenge was best served cold. I waited maybe half a minute. Katrina lay there not moving, just groaning. I rolled her onto her back and unbuckled her belt. I pulled it off. I rolled her back onto her belly. She just lay there letting me. She was all but knocked out. I grabbed her arms and lashed them together behind her back with her belt.

I got up, kicked the bitch in the ribs and walked off to the washroom where I cleaned up. She had marked me, my face and body was cut, I would have big bruises tomorrow. When I had got myself as decent as I could I went over to the janitor’s storeroom and got a bucket, I filled it with water and walked back to where Katrina lay. She was still there. I mopped the floor round her. I didn’t want a mess, and I didn’t want to leave fingerprints either. I didn’t think she would squeal to the cops. I emptied the bucket, filled it again and went back to her.  I poured the water over her. “Get up bitch, get out of here and don’t let me see your ass again.”

She staggered off towards the elevators. I walked down the stairs and caught the bus home .

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Stairwell skirmish
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 07:13:31 AM »
Another good one, Jenn!  ;D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: Stairwell skirmish
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 07:21:22 AM »
Jenn ,  Excellent story.  I enjoyed it very much.  Thank you for posting it.

pete