News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Mom

• 7 Replies

Offline Vic

• I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting
My Mom
« on: October 08, 2009, 07:53:45 AM »
It happened in the underground train, when I was 14 y.o. and my mom was 35.
My mom is beautiful, very sexy and brave woman!

Two tough look girls may be 16-17 y.o.  began to smoke near us.
My mom never gives up, she demanded them to stop smoking.
One of them told something like "fuck you".
My mom told me "sit here" get close to them and said "what did you say ?!"
They argued very hot, one girl, most big and tough spat at my mom (other girl all the time stood near and didn't interfere), mom slapped her on the cheek and the girl with full power began to beat my mom to the face with her fists!
I could not believe that it happen! I was in shock! Mom apparently too. She waved with her hands, and tried to fight back, but girl continued to beat her. My mom went back just holding her wounded face with both hands, but the girl hit her to the stomach with full power! Mom fall to the floor and cried but the girl continued to beat her with her feet!
My mom tried to get up and she succeeded to catch girl’s leg! The girl fall down too.
At that moment train stopped and doors opened, other girl pulled fighting girl to the door and they ran away.
All it happened may be during a minute or two.
Then I helped my mom to get up, her face was all in blood! But she was relatively calm!

Afterward I began to get interested in catfights, I saw some catfights with stripping in internet. Mom knows about my interest .We talk free about everything !
Sometimes we even wrestle with her for fun!
She told me when she was teenage, she had one serious fight and some small ones:

Serious one happened because of a guy, after school (she told me), when my she was 15 y.o.
at the grass, girls removed shoes and got barefooted (this alone got me excited) and began to fight!
To the end girls had their blouses a little torn (but no more) and many scratches and bruises.

Once mom came to my school to protect me (a year after the accident in underground), One hooligan tormented me.
She almost fought him, she held him at his neck and said something like "I will scratch out your eyes", he scared and gave up! I was really afraid of her at that moment!
I asked her if she is not afraid to be beaten, stripped and humiliated. She told me that to protect me and our honor she is ready to fight to death, not only be stripped!

Since it happened I imagine my mom in many kinds of fights where she wins, looses after very hard and painful brawl. In my dreams she get stripped and humiliated even if she wins at the end!
After the fight I nurse her, injured, humiliated, crying and mostly undressed...
I feel confused with my feeling to my mom and want to talk about it with somebody.

Thank You

Vic

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: My Mom
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »
My mom got in her one and only fight when I was about 13 years old, my mom at the time was 38.  My mom was honestly very fit and attractive at the time.  It was at a beach club. There was a large grassy area near the super large swimming pool.  My mom had left towels on chairs holding a spot, something many people do.  This other mom, a few years younger maybe 35 years old removed the towels and started to take my moms chair.  My mom was in a bikini, stood 5'7 130 pounds long brunette hair, and was in bare feet with silver painted toes.  The other woman, 5'6 140 pounds short blonde hair, red painted toes.  My mom told her that's my spot, words were exchanged, the woman got loud, my mom slapped her, she pulled my mom's hair, my mom kicked her in the stomache with a knee, followed by a bare foot, the woman slapped my mom, my mom kicked her in the belly again, and again, doubling her over.  My mom kicked her in her side, knocking her down in the grass.  My mom kicked her in the side again twice, then stepped on her chest.  The woman cried, my mom stepped flush on her face with her bare right foot!  Left her foot on her face for a good long minute!  The fight was over.  My mom kicked her ass, and humiliated her under her foot!  That fight, plus another I saw, when a young teen blonde girl beat another girl and then forced her to smell her feet, were the true beginings of my love of female fighting, and the reason that female feet turn me on and excite me so much!  My own mom was a foot fighter! I was fascinated by the power and beauty of female feet from then on!!!

Offline Vic

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 09:00:31 PM »
My mom wears at home mostly only panties and undershirt and is always barefooted. She looks so extreemly exciting !
Her legs and feet are very cute, even in the street she likes to remove shoes and carry them, while going barefooted like schoolgirl !
When I imagine her in fights, she is always barefooted. She looses her shoes during the fight or already begins to fight with bare feet.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 06:47:13 AM »
Vic, did you ever see, or think about your mom making another female kiss or worship her feet after a fight?  Would she like forcing another females face at or under her feet?  My mom really seemed to enjoy stepping on this other woman's face, do you think your mom would feel the same way?

Offline Vic

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 07:22:55 PM »
Hi,
I have not seen it, all what I have seen, I wrote.
I really don’t know if she would like to step on her opponent’s face of make her kiss her feet. I think  - not. She treats her feet very normally, She knows that her feet are sexy and beautiful (She even knows that I think so), but she does not give to it a special meaning.
In the fight, like what I have seen, I think, she will try to hit her opponent, beat, strangle, scratch and maybe strip.
If she will overcome, will she continue to humiliate her opponent and how ?
I will ask her when it will be a proper occasion !
I myself would like to kiss her feet! (But u never did it).
Her feet are so fresh, like ones of a teenage girl ! Sometimes I make her massage on her back and feet. She likes it very much, me too ! It’s so big pleasure to touch her gentle, soft and flexible feet and all the body !

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 04:30:41 AM »
Nice story, Vic (the first one).  Sounds like you have a sexy, fighting mom.  It's too bad she lost the fight in the underground, but she was brave to even get involved in something like that.  Have you ever thought of trying to match her with another woman or girl?  It sounds like she might go for something like that.  If you have a girlfriend, maybe she could fight or wrestle with your mom?

Offline Vic

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 04:33:11 AM »
Yes, My mom is very brave and sexy. The bravory makes her even more sexy! If needed she will fight anybody even for death, she will never give up ! (she told this and I am sure it's true). But I love her and in real life I will never want her to be hit, only in my fantasies!
There she fights almost to death, stripped, blooding, crying and screaming !!! That's me. I even shame of my own fantasies !

Offline Vic

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 09:51:58 PM »
Maybe someone want to write a little story about it ?
I can write any story too.