News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The couples fighting - Part 1

• 5 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

The couples fighting - Part 1
« on: November 15, 2009, 10:18:57 PM »

Karen was really angry! At two in the morning she and her husband, Kirsten still couldn’t get to sleep due to the noise that was coming from the opposite house. Finally she put a pair of sneakers on and headed to their house. She rang the bell and waited. “What do you want?” asked a female voice from a window of the opposite house.

“Could you please let us sleep a bit?” asked Karen in a polite voice.

“Wait a bit!” replied the other girl as she went back inside. After some time Karen heard the window getting opened again and the other girl from up the window threw a bucket of frozen water on Karen. “Take this bitch!”

“I kill you whore!” screamed Karen as she was shivering with coldness.

“You don’t even have energy enough to walk up the stairs!” replied the other girl, whose name was Rebecca. “You and your fat assed husband are the chubbiest couple I’ve ever met!”

“If me and my husband fights you and any fuckin’ boy that you’ll bring with you!” replied Karen in rage.

“So why don’t we do as you’re saying?” asked Rebecca.

“What are you suggesting?” asked Karen again.

“Why don’t we do a couple fight between you too and me and my boyfriend!” suggested Rebecca.

“We'll kick your asses Rebecca. You’re no match for us.” laughed Karen.

“Or you’re too fat to fight?” teased her Rebecca.

This made Karen really angry. “Ok then you asked for it. When are we going to do it?”

“Tomorrow at seven be here and we’ll fight in the basement in front of all our friend. By the way I like your black panties!” laughed Rebecca as she could see Karen’s panties through her see through pyjama.

Karen hurried home as she was freezing and all wet. What’s going to happen tomorrow? Are we going to beat that bitch and her boyfriend?

Cheers

petelv

Re: The couples fighting - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »
A great start to this story.  Looking forward to the next chapter.

pete

One More Time

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:54:58 AM »
Sorry, stopped reading at "her husband Kirsten."

petelv

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »
I did not see that One More Time.

pete

Offline mothersfighting

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »
Who do you think that is going to win? And what is going to happen afterward?

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »
want the bigger gal to win, ideally after her husband is beat and humiliated by the other couple together
but could do with some descriptions of what these people look like
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles