News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

femfight101 vs Rnka7 - young ladies meet in the gym - part 1

• 0 Replies

femfight101

femfight101 vs Rnka7 - young ladies meet in the gym - part 1
« on: October 11, 2015, 12:13:56 PM »
Hope you all like this log by Rnka7 and femfight101 ;D:
This is part 1, we may continue it soon I hope!
Themes are gym, competition, wrestling on the mats, and some lesbianism which is not shy to reveal itself.
We used some photos of an Asian cutie and a gym girl with jet black hair. Both extremely well matched and hot! I'm not sure how to attach them here. (the button does't seem launch an uploader)

Here goes:

Rnka7: you want to start us off
femfight101: It is Christmas eve and we are working out at the gym. Naturally, it's quite empty and people are starting to leave to go home to their families. We, however do not have to be anywhere on this night... and we keep crossing paths on the emptying circuit. Exchanging glances, we each can see that we are well-matched women: in height, weight, attractiveness, fitness - even in style (figure-hugging, curve-accentuating, tidy and hot!) . Both of us are oozing with alpha bitchiness, but acknowledge one another with guarded admiration and careful respect. Curiosity builds and, as we work out, the watching becomes obvious and the exercises competitive. Who can do more lifts? Which of us can do a strength move that the other cannot? Now alone in the gym, the competition continues with the clink of weights and something new: our feminine grunts of exertion small at first and then answering one another, not unlike a tennis match. With both of us having broken a sweat we head to the stretching mats and take some water. One of us breaks the silence with a compliment:"You look fit, girl, good work out" and, after a mutual smile, a slight put-down that would not go unnoticed:"not sure if you'd last against me, but you certainly train hard. Wanna do a last set together?"

femfight101: changed name to Jessica
Jessica: waiting for your reply
Rnka7: "sure. lets do sit-up's. when we sit up we have to slap hands before we go down again. we can do this till you cna't do anymore." I say with a catty tone to my voice as I move over to the matts and sit down letting the cool feel of the matts stimulate my body.

Jessica: I smile to myself [challenge accepted] "fine let's sit with legs interlocked"
Jessica: we sit facing and look each other in the eye
Jessica: I put up my hands so do you. I say "go" and we go down and come back up to slap hands
Jessica: yt
Rnka7: we glare at each other with an almost animal lust and catty stare. Our long strong legs wrap around the others as we get into postion. "on the count of three we start." I say... One....two...(my heart is pounding as we get ready to see whos better)....three. we both explode into our sit ups. each time we come up we slap our hands together soft at first but as we continue to smell the sweat of the others our slaps get harder as we try to exhust the other
Rnka7: yt
Jessica: I feel your slaps literally pushing me pack down to the mats and the stress on my stomach muscles burns incredibly. The counting stops and I try to stay up to pace matching you. I withdraw my hands until I am sitting high so you cannot push me down so easily.. then slapping your hands as hard as I can to push you down.. yt
Rnka7: I follow your lead after the first time you knock me down. "that bitch" I think to myself "well two can play this game." each time we sit up we try to throw the other backwards. our grunts stat to get louder until we stop our sit ups as our hands lock together as we try to throw the other down first
Jessica: The aches in my stomach are terrible and almost by mutual consent we interlock fingers to stop the other from the torturous push downs. We hold one another upright and breath heavily, resting and regarding one another with animosity. I get some breath back and point out, "you're a fighter then" [looking you in the eye, gauntlet taken up] "-maybe we should wrestle" I say matter of factly [Gauntlet thrown down in vicious challenge]
Rnka7: Sure, why not" I say with a wide grin. (taking the challenge). "lets get out of these sweat cloths... or are you too prude to wrestle naked?" I say trying to one up you as I start to strip out of my work out cloths
Jessica: "wait, what if someone comes in?"
Rnka7: "we're the only ones here this time of night... but if your too chicken to do it then you can hit the showers." I say as I stop with just my top off showig off my bare breast. I'm standing there waiting for your answer
Jessica: "it's christmas eve" you stare me down, "and besides, we'll hear the door slam"
Jessica: I peel my top off, marvelling at the brazenness of your challenge. Already I am as excited as hell and my nipples revel in the the air as my sports bra is pulled over my head, tousling my hair as it goes over my head.
Rnka7: finally ready cat?" i say as I meow and hiss at you bringing my hands up like claws. we start to cericle each other as we take small swips at each other
Rnka7: we snarl at each other as we lunge together and sink our hands into the others hair
I fight with you snarling, hands immediately in hair, our foreheads press together feeling hot breath and moans of pain. Locked to you I growl, "You said 'Naked'. Who's backing out now?" I
Jessica: challenge some more "fight me naked if you dare"
Rnka7:I dident back out of anything bitch, just seeing how catty you are willing to go." I hiss in your face as we pull our hair. our hot breath passing over the others as we take in the others sent and my heart starts to pound hearder with excitment for finaly getting to fight you. "I'm ready when you are with stripping down"
Jessica: "Then let go!" I let go and push you roughly, squashing your natural breast flesh disrespectfully, hoping to separate us from this premature surprise engagement. yt
Jessica: hello??
Rnka7: I yelp when you touch my breast the way you did and I don't like it one bit. we move away as we glare at each other slowly pulling our pants and panties off reveling our wet pussy's
Rnka7: I lick my lips as they have gone dry
Jessica: That did it; the asian slut let go of my hair and we separated. She glared at me with annoyance. We wasted no time in stripping the remainder of our clothing. First pants - it was way too hot now for them anyway. She wore a black cotton, lacey thong, slightly naughty and my heart raced as I watched her peel it off, sure that I would notice secretions in hers and mine. Two thumbs each in the waistband and we both peeled the last garments down carefully.. mine was wet and hers was glistening too. It was no secret that this fight was heavily laden with lesbian desire for one another.. in fact the whole fight was always an excuse to get it on with another girl. It was the safest way to get a girl in on it, without her knowing.. But this girl read ahead.. way ahead.. holding the panties in our hands we admired the other's bodies.. yt
Rnka7: Takeing the moment to marvel at your body my own desires start to booble to the sureface. looking at you my hand has a mind of its own as I start t rub my pussy slowly. "how about we do this rough and slow? test each of our body parts before we have an all out catfight?" I say trying to act like I'm not turned on by you
Rnka7: lets test our mouths first in a make out fight, first one to break away loses." I say as I lick my lips once again. the air in the room starts to feel like its climbing as we stare at each other lustfuly
Jessica: I hear your words and melt, wasting no time I walk over, snatch your panties from your hand and ball them with mine, compressing, mixing the scents, while I stare into your eyes silently. Satisfying that urge I drop them between us on the yoga mats and they expand slightly as they once again experience freedom after their crippling ordeal, the symbolism not being lost on you. I then embrace you in the kiss-fight you asked for.
Rnka7: one arm over each shoulder we embrace in a deep kiss, our lips messaging the other as soft moans escape from our mouths. our hands roam the others back as we act more like two hungery teens making out on ur first date. our warm bodies pressed tightly together is absulte bliss for me as i can feel some juices drip down my leg. our kiss starts to incresse in pressure as we continue to tunr the other on.
Jessica: At first I feel your lips so soft and again my aggression is melted. Soft lips caress and play together, exquisite sensations and I feel you as a lover. My pussy is almost sopping and the lust seizes me as we pull together gently and our breasts touch for the first time. My tongue plunges deeper, rolling, sliding and tumbling with yours in the hot wet enclosure of our mouths
Jessica: ?
Rnka7: my tongue rolls around with yours as we have them explore the others mouths. as we kiss our hips start to bump into eachother and just send jolts up the others back. I moan loud from the touch as we continue to make love on the matts
Rnka7: we apply more pressure to our kiss as we open wider and wider
Jessica: the top of your thigh presses into my wettening slit and I am embarrassed by how turned on I am by our kissing. I fight back by pressing my right thigh into your shaved crotch and we hump as we kiss, weakening at the knees slowly, our breasts also enjoying the humm of excitement and sweaty, firm embrace. My nipples poke like bullets and I am so horny in this public space - the imminent threat of being discovered at any time..
Jessica: I break the kiss and tease you with little licks, like a lover playing affectionately, but at the same time I use strength to maintain upright position and balance.
Rnka7: The thought of being discovered crossed my mind but it was gone and gone with my hate. all I want to do now is fuck this strong woman and maybe she would like a sexfight rather then a catfight. I start to grind my thigh into yur wet pussy to try to make your legs weak and to take you down
Jessica: your assault continues on my pussy and I love the feeling of my unfurling clit as it slides on your thigh. I extend my knee rhythmically between your legs, kneeing the air of course, the assault targeting your pussy with small jolts and even little circles to weaken your sex as you do the same to me. my knees buckle and I look you in the eye lustfully breathing open mouthed as we descend together.

That's all for now. Writing these fantasies is really good exercise for the imagination and lots of fun! Enjoy.
femfight101:http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=11312 and Rnka7:http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=13658