News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Frida at MWM-UK in London, review October 2015

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Frida at MWM-UK in London, review October 2015
« on: October 12, 2015, 10:38:52 PM »
Frida 4-0 Spidey

I had a brilliant day at MWM today doing sessions with Frida and Samurai, meeting Lolita earlier, meeting Warrior who was also at MWM today and of course meeting Cam.  Frida arrived and told me she was really excited about wrestling me again, and as soon as she changed she was jumping around on the mats in anticipation just like Cam and I had predicted she would be – she is such good fun.  She also mentioned that she liked the body spray I was wearing.  I must admit I don’t know about such things so I actually had to look at what it said on the tin and it was “Pure Game!”  After a warm up it was down to wrestling, I was wearing orange vest and Welsh Dragon shorts.  Frida got me on the ground and I was soon feeling her pressing me down on the mats as I lay on my back, a breast smother attempt giving me a close up look at Frida’s lemon coloured bikini top.  She was in blue gym shorts.  I managed to get my face clear and breathe but Frida was piling on the pressure looking for an early point going for a straight arm lock on my right arm.  I used my strength to prevent the arm from straightening.  I reached round the back of Frida’s neck and connected my hands to help prevent her applying the move again.  I was holding Frida in close and our legs were tangled up as we moved into mutual half guards.  We rolled across the mats Frida on top then me on top and then Frida on top again with her blond hair brushing across my face.  Frida was wrestling with a smile on her face as always while being determined and committed at the same time.  She was giving me a taste of my own medicine by going through a comedy routine of her own, singing “Spider-man, Spider-man” to the Spider-man theme tune, except she did not know the words!  Cam was amused at this.  Frida also started tickling me which had me in real troubled curling up on the mats and squirming trying to avoid getting a fit of the giggles and yelping “No Frida, No, that’s cheating!”  Eventually she escaped my half guard and rolled me into a body scissors as we both landed on out sides.  It was a very hard squeeze and, although the score was 0-0, I did not even think about trying to resist, it was too painful and I tapped.  1-0 to Frida.

So much for holding out for 0-0!  At the start of round 2 I was backing off as Frida stalked me around the cage until she got hold of me and I had to stand and fight.  Once we landed on the mats, I quickly got my half guard spider defence into play, before trying a scissors of my own – only problem was I am lacking flexibility quite a bit.  There was more in close grappling and rolling across the mats and we struggled to dominate the round.  It was a fun work out as well as a good competitive effort as I worked hard to prevent Frida from pinning my arms flat on the mats.  Frida was smiling as always but one thing that has changed is that she has improved her skill, specifically somebody has taught her how to do an arm bar and it sure wasn’t me!  I could see she was trying to get in position for it swinging to the side when she was sitting on my chest.  I managed to pull clear, watching that she did not get my back but she was soon pulling my leg to get me back in close with her for more grappling.  Frida worked an opening for a head scissors and when she squeezed it on, I could really feel it on my jaw bone and decided to tap.  2-0 to Frida.

We started each round standing although neither Frida nor myself have brilliant take downs, but that made it more fun.  I was hoping to get points with pins but it was difficult to get Frida on her back and she was always fighting back with her arms and wriggling forcibly to avoid being pinned.  Every time I got the full mount position, she unbalanced me and toppled me onto my side.  I was not able to start a pin count once.  Frida almost got me with a guillotine in the third round but I managed to gradually work my head out of the hold while using my arms to get a little more of a gap for my head to squeeze back out.  Friday eventually got the full mount position and bounced up and down on my chest to wind me before moving up my chest to trap my arms under her knees.  She elected not to go for the school girl pin as she rolled onto her side, pulling my head in between her thighs.  A little gap opened and I tried to escape, but she pulled my head back in and solidly closed her thighs onto my neck.  I tapped rather than going purple and it was 3-0 to Frida.

The final round started with a bit of a test of strength on the mats and we held onto each other’s arms and pushed towards each other.  I tried to lower my centre of gravity to make it harder, but she still pushed me 3 feet backwards before starting to poke my stomach knowing that I am ticklish.  Frida was determined to keep a clean sheet in this final round while I really wanted to get a point on the board.  She was invigorated by how well she was doing and seemed full of energy even though we were getting close to the hour mark.  She got my back and almost got a rear naked choke on me but I managed to turn and face her, looking down at her, telling her I was on top and going for a point.  Frida simply replied “No way darling!” She pulled my head down beside her, almost going for a guillotine with one arm and then she rolled me onto my back.  She was quick to get the legs outside my trunk and put the full mount on again.  Frida could have got a hat trick of head scissors but instead pressed down on my chest with her chest, hooking the legs in for the grapevine.  I really felt the power of the grapevine but held out until she leaned to one side and added an Americana for a spectacular combo finish and a 4-0 win.  Wow!  Frida was great.  I really thought it was going to be a close one today, but she is stronger than before and has picked up some more submission moves.  We gave each other a hug and then went to separate shower rooms.  I definitely recommend Frida for a fun workout that is energetic, semi-competitive and plenty of laughter.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.