News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

6th Annual HALLOWEEN costumed catfight poll in Haunted amusement park

• 40 Replies

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: 6th Annual HALLOWEEN costumed catfight poll in Haunted amusement park
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 12:25:15 PM »
This looks to be shaping up well...

Offline Thaylynn

• I'm the girl that Cake sings about.
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 03:12:22 PM »
I stroll in fashionably late with a big smile on my face. I love amusement parks! Already in my Snow White outfit I start looking around and see a few people getting together, but still far enough away to not jump out of my skin when I see a giant snake. The slithery thing isn't much fun, but I'm quickly distracted by stormy's holiday spread. "Ooooh, candied apples! I'm sure these aren't poisoned at least."
Ha!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 04:46:20 PM »
The long tail of my big snake snaps forward and wraps itself around Lexi's neck....................I pull on it and I force the sexy nurse closer to me..................in the same time I lift my right knee and I slam it into Lexi's tummy.............."Don't you like my pet, honey?" ;)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2015, 05:08:49 PM »
serena  smirks inching closer..get that..that thing away from me  ..as I back against the table  and can go  no further.....serena  press against me..letting the snake  curls its tail around  me.....I shudder a bit   surprised  at how soft it feels

before I can answer her .the bitch bangs her knee into my  tummy.... uumm I double over  gasping.......able  to catch my breath   I straighten   to face her

ohhh the snake  is  fine..its the bitch  I don't like  answering you
then  throw what left of  the  in my cup  in your face....splash!!!  yt
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2015, 04:31:03 AM »
As you can see ... A nice start by the ladies ...

Hoping to get a special sexy hostess again this year .. waiting on her reply ...

Hope to add more this weekend. As well as hoping we see a LOT of activity by the ladies ..

Busty Nicole .. Sighhhh  Wish we could have had you join in .. Think you would have fit in well. With this sexy group of catfighters!!

NOW back to the ladies!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2015, 05:04:41 PM »
SPLASH! Lexi throws to my face her drink! "You bitch! You will learn some respect tonight!" I say as I shake my head a bit, makin' the big crown of feathers on top to wave. Then I reach out and I grab an handful of Lexi's long silk hair. As I tighten the grasp, I unleash a flurry of slaps to Lexi's face and tits...........SLAP..........SLAP.............SLAP................

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 07:56:28 PM »
your the one  that is about to learn a lesson  I hiss  answering you.....then owww I yelp  your claw digging into my hair.....my cheek and tits stinging from  your  slaps..fighting back I shove into you

using my right hand I grab for your  hair grabing your feather head dress instead   shaking your head
my hand  pushing the headdress back and to the side a little   finally curling my fingers in a tight grip

in your  dark  mop you call hair......using my left hand I slap back at your  slaping your back down to your ass cheek yt  serena..
the prez tramp

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2015, 09:26:02 PM »
I arrive in my sexy fishnet outfit and my stripper heels gail if you want a piece of me here I am bitch

Oh Tess, it is so sweet of you to offer me a piece of you but I am afraid you you don't understand.  I don't want a piece of you, I want ALL of you.

{alt}{alt}
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2015, 11:34:21 PM »
Oh the perfect match up.  The last time Tess and I faced off she ran away from me.  This time there is no running away.  I will take Tess to the depths of hell and beyond.  

{alt}

I will make her my bitch and personal fuck toy.  Let's see what you've got Tess.

{alt}

From the wall of mist clouding the grounds of the haunted amusement park emerges a statuesque, buxom amazon with a thick, wild mane of flowing platinum blonde hair. Clad in deep red knee-high boots and matching elbow-length gloves, a patriotic bikini and a sleek eye-mask clinging tightly to her gorgeous face, the curvaceous heroine stands with her hands on her shapely hips, a smug smile curving her luscious, full lips. Her stance exudes self-righteous confidence, her eyes beckoning all to challenge her. it's apparent this newcomer is none other than the Platinum Queen of Justice, Lady Liberty! And her steely gaze streak through the darkness of the night to lock onto the wicked, sensually alluring Demon Goddess.

"Your days of enslaving innocent women are over, fiend.."

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 11:35:47 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline punkman69

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2015, 04:13:47 PM »
good luck all!  :-*

anyone named natalia can'r be a bad choice!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 06:46:42 AM »
Ladies a few more images to help keep the spirit alive ... He he he

Halloween images that is

Offline Davina_Kesa

• Cheers
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »
Voting for my girl Lynn, of course! Anyone else can guess.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 05:22:06 PM »
AAWW! AAWW! AAWW! I let out a little scream for each of the slaps to my ass! As Lexi is still tightenin' the grasp on my hair, I can't fly away, but I can fight back! I wrap my arms around Lexi's voluptous body, then I lift my knee to strike hard to her thighs! "You'll come back to home with some livids tonight, honey!" :P

Offline Thaylynn

• I'm the girl that Cake sings about.
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 08:35:41 PM »
I slip up behind Gail as Tiffany appears in a cloud of gas, looking her over and listening intently. I poke Gail hard in the shoulder and lean forward so I can say it loud enough for all to hear, "Wait, wait, did she just call her 'innocent'? Tess???"
Ha!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 10:43:31 PM »
squenching my eyes shut  my scalp on firs as serena  rips  at my hair..

using my right hand I twist and pull at her hair  swinging slaps at her back and ass cheeks
until my hand hurts..... then I groan and gasp feelin her knees slam into my hip and thigh

I pull away feeling strands of my hair  come out.as I do.but  have some  satisfaction  shaking out strands of her  dark hair from my fingers...

our fight one of several that is beginning to heat up....but in my mind its just me and serena
and from te look on her  face    she feels the same way

I rush at serena   lowering and slaming my shoulder into her stomach,my arms wraping around her waist.. we stumble backwards...slaming into knocking  and falling over a table  of the refreshments....as we tumble to the floor  yt serena
the prez tramp