News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Adrienne Wilkinson vs Victoria Pratt

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Adrienne Wilkinson vs Victoria Pratt
« on: March 25, 2024, 04:43:35 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Victoria Pratt vanquished Renee O’Connor and could not, would not give O’Connor the satisfaction of that being her last fight.  She would fight again and already set herself up for a big challenge, Carrie Keegan in a ring.

She showed up and outside the gym was Adrienne Wilkinson “I wasn’t joking you know”

Adrienne had her arms folded and was leaning on her car.  Victoria walked up to her “She and I had a great fight; Carrie is someone I always wanted to fight.  She has these crazy proportions but still looks tough.”

Victoria walked away “We can do this another time but really should we.  Is there anything to actually gain from us fighting.”

Adrienne stayed where she was “You two did have a great fight but I made a promise… That promise had me call Carrie and give her the wrong directions, she isn’t coming and because of how you beat Renee, I won’t beat you into retirement… I’ll just beat you, someone else can retire you.”

“Who do you think you are… We’re friends but I don’t let anyone not one single person talks to me like that.  I was prepared for Carrie she was prepared for me, and you think you can…”

“Now you’re mad at me… good.  I’m seeing that passion you had before Renee bloodied you up and made you drink her tit sweat.  When you told me to come at you as hard as you want no matter how you beat Renee.  Or was that just bull shit talk in front of your weak ass friends.”

“Not good” Victoria “I’m tired of this, both our lips were writing checks when I was about to fight Renee and you acted tough after the fight and I let it go thinking you just had your friends back.  Bitch you need to know I don’t fear you and if you really want to find out what pissing me off looks like and me fighting you full hate looks like then I’ll show you”

“I’m about to find out and at the end you will not beat me.   Just be glad I decided not to retire you.”

“Get inside” Victoria went in with her work out bag and Adrienne picked up her own and followed Victoria.

They changed in front of each other giving the other a chance to view the body that was soon going to be most likely be looking different for a few days.  Victoria put on her yoga shorts and watched Adrienne haul hers on and both were topless and turned to face each other which found their breasts touching.

“Last chance to go home Wilkinson.”

“I made a promise and I look forward to keeping my word.”

“Thing is when I leave you knocked out there is no one to avenge you.”

“Won’t need it.”  She smiled “Now when I fight, I love taking a woman’s clothes off, its a satisfaction that is almost as good as the victory so get your top on and I’ll get mine on… We’ll go out there and I’ll beat you, strip you and leave your clothes on your car so you have to walk out naked.”

Carrie Keegan walked in “So what’s going on here.”

“Apparently, this bitch cut the line on you.”

“I’ve got a promise to keep and an ego to burst… You can stay and watch, or you can leave.”

“Any rules between the two of you.”

“None” Adrienne said pressing her body tightly against Victoria’s and Victoria matched the press.

“Not one, don’t stop me from doing what this bitch so badly wants me to do… This is a fight I want at this point, and I am going to enjoy listening to her beg me to stop.”

Carrie was just watching as Victoria and Adrienne were eye locked staring lasers at each other.  Did they even notice their breasts were changing colors “Ok so…”?

“You stay…” Adrienne shouted.

“Or you go” Victoria finished and then they stared at Carrie

“I want to see who wins” She watched both stumble after the turn and Wilkinson recovered first not wanting the ring no more.  She grabbed Victoria by the hair and spun her and slammed her into the lockers and hit a knee to the stomach. 

“You’ll watch me embarrass this bitch.”

Victoria scratched Adrienne’s right tit got a scream and hit both arms getting them away from her hair she grabbed Wilkinson by the hair and slammed her face first into the locker.

“Everything that happens here is what she wanted.  So, don’t” Adrienne hit a up back elbow to Victoria’s jaw then turned slightly to her side and kicked Victoria in the stomach.  Pratt tripped over the bench.

“All you do is watch, I made a promise and I intend on filling it” Adrienne jumped over the bench, but Victoria was sliding back under, and Wilkinson splashed the floor.

Victoria grabbed at the bench pulled then flipped over it and dropped a leg on Adrienne’s back.  She then slid the leg back and got a knee by Adrienne’s ribs and her other on the other rib.  Victoria grabbed at Adrienne’s hair.

Wilkinson sat up jerked her head and flipped Victoria.

Adrienne went to get atop Victoria, but Victoria brought both knees to her chest and went to kick Adrienne who leaned back then hit a down crescent kick on one of vics tits and Vic dropped completely on her chest after that

“Get up Pratt you rotten bitch.”  Adrienne grabbed Victoria’s shirt from the locker “Put that on so I can rip it off you like and rip you to shreds. See Carrie this is why I was always the one woman she avoided”!

Adrienne was aggressively putting on her shirt “I said get up and put your damn shirt on.  I was just going to beat you now Im going to humiliate you. Then it will be up to you if I retired you or not.”

Victoria was pissed and was legitimately shocked to see that Adrienne put her shirt on.  Bitch was serious about wanting the shirts on just so she could rip it off herself.  Vic got up and got the shirt on and tugged down at it hard.  “This what you wanted well congratulations Adrienne whatever you planned for me what was It make me walk out naked now happens to you.”

Adrienne walked out of the room and was storming her way to the ring.  Vic tried to catch her, but Adrienne heard Vic walk faster and ran and slid into the ring.  Vic was about to slide in when she stopped and sure enough Adrienne was ready to pounce her.

Victoria reached for Adriennes hair and got it began to pull her out between the bottom and middle rope when Adrienne used her flexibility and got her legs out from under her and under the bottom rope getting Victoria in the arm pits and putting her down.  Adrienne then got on the apron and flew and hit a cross body as Vic got up quick.

Victoria was a fitness model who kept herself in tremendous shape.  She tried to catch Adrienne but that was to much.  Victoria did hold on and after hitting the ground lifted her hips immediately and was able to roll through and lift Adrienne up “Not Renee who loved you this time.  This time you...”

Adrienne pushed her elbow into Victorias body and stopped the body slam and got back down.

“Renee losing to me had nothing to do with how we feel.  She is one of my role models and heroes you are…”  Adrianne picked Victoria up “The woman who hurt her to much.”

Victoria slipped behind Adrienne grabbed her hair and slammed Wilkinson face into the ring edge.  “Hardest part of the ring but this fight wont be as hard as what Renee did and I never went to far to get the win I went as far as…”  Three uppercuts to the tit and ribs “Far as I had to end her.”

Victoria lifted Adrienne up and looked at her the face was red from the smashes a bit of blood in the nose starting to fall “Now we don’t have to…”  Adrienne knew what was coming and knew Victoria would do this and turned her foot back for a punch.

Victoria prepared her stomach to absorb.  One of the hardest stomach in Hollywood knew whena punch was coming and Victoria thought of what taunt to use after but the punch landed it didn’t got into the stomach but it did  hit lower and it doubled Victoria over.

Adrianne wasn’t wasting time got under Pratt and lifted the blonde up on her shoulders.  Hand on face and pussy Adrienne jerked Victoria over her head then dropped her on the edge of the ring.  Victoria groaned but knew what was coming and rolled into the ring.

Wilkinson was not going to give Victoria a chance to get her sliding into the ring and climbed up the stairs and got into the ring “I know you’re recovered enough to attack me so …”  Adrienne leaned on the ropes “Stand up so I can put you back down.”

“You are overly confident.  Playing Xena’s daughter don’t make you top of the food chain.  Doing this for decades and winning more than you lose is…”

“I won more than I lost just because no one knows of my challengers except a very few.  You want to continue this act that I’m not here to put you down make you regret every decision and let you know I’m the enforcer of Xena conventions and you went to far with Renee.”

“We’re all friends.  We’re all Xena but Renee and I had a long-time issue we both went to war and you know this.”

“Get up I made her a promise and now…”

Victoria jumped up from the mat and got a under and over hook on Wilkinson driving her into the corner “You did good at the conventions, but I don’t fuck where I eat and wouldn’t dare challenge any of you there… now you are in my world bitch.”

Adrienne got a underhook and overhook on Victoria turned her and had Victoria on the ropes and hit a knee to the side “I’ve always owned this world and now you find out.”

Victoria turned and switched positons to knee strikes and a shoulder thrust to the mouth of Xenas daughter “You don’t have a hesitant O’Connor this time you have a motivated…”

Adrienne turned Victoria and hit the side of her head into Victorias face a few knees and a shoulder thrust.  “A motivated what… What you can be motivated you can fight hard and be strong but…”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Adrienne Wilkinson vs Victoria Pratt
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 04:45:32 PM »

They went around the ring for a full lap doing this and then had a quick exchange around one of the four sides corner back to previous corner.  Back to the middle and Victoria was able to lean forward and had the ropes under Adriennes shoulder blades.  “Get it yet.”

Adrienne grabbed the back of the sports bra pulled fell back over the ropes sending both hitting the outside apron.  When they were on the floor and got up all Victoria felt was air on her bare breasts then a mocking “Get it… What I get and got is this and I told you it would happen because I’m better than you at this.”

Kick to the stomach double Victoria over than nails up Victorias back.  Victoria tried to push forward, and Adrianne reached under grabbed the tits then pulled downward and that froze Victoria sending her down on a knee.

“This is what you don’t get.  I’m not intimidated by you not your muscles not your reputation not anything.  I like you and you need to pay for a woman I love like a aunty who I had to beat up once because she disrespected mother.”  Hands on the apron Adrienne jumped up let go and dropped both knees on Victorias back.

“I still haven’t made a final decision if I’m going to be your last fight or not.  Part of me says beat on you until you are done and another says just finish her with the ease you knew you could do for the last decade.”

Adrianne kept her knees on Victorias back reached grabbed a ankle and lifted the leg up then got a hand in the blonde hair.  Victoria began to wince as Adrienne tried to make Victorias foot and head meet bringing up both up.

“You can give up if you want but I’m going to fold you up if you don’t and if I remember what you said at a con… You got a bad back.”

Victoria did have a bad back.  This was making it worst and she knew there would be no shame in quitting, but it was Adrienne’s attitude.  The fight wasn’t that long and to quit now was humiliating no matter how good this submission was.

She tried to push her leg down and was reaching for the wrist but that made it hurt more.  Victoria stopped and Adrienne screamed “You can’t compete with me just pass out or quit.  I got you beat.”

Victoria Pratt got this ill feeling about how she would be treated at Xena conventions if she loset so early to Adrienne.  The thought of Renee wasn’t so bad but she could feel the smugness this woman would bring all the time.  Victoria reached and grabbed the index and middle finger on her face then pulled at those.

“BITCH WHORE BITCH SLUT WHAT.”  Adrienne was feeling the sharpest pain and lost her face lock and then Victoria was able to pop out from under her knees kick up a leg and get Adrienne in the head.

Victoria got up and backed away from Adrienne and was stretching her back.  She rubbed it and watched Adrienne get up rub her head where the foot hit.  She then had to shake her hand “You went after my fingers.”

“Got out, didn’t I?”

“You have to know you can’t beat me, I’m younger just about as strong, faster, vicious and I got all forms of ways to beat you.  I told you Id get your shirt off and I did, I told you I’d make you hurt and look at your old back you are hurt.  Congratulate me and walk away and this is over.”

“When I walk its over to you smack you in that never closing mouth of yours.”

Adrienne smiled and began to walk over “your back is old and beaten ever since O’Dell I’m going to finish it for you and put you down.”

Victoria wasn’t moving yet and finally straightened her body and began to walk toward Adrienne Wilkinson.  Adrienne hit a straight kick between the tits that nearly put Victoria down “Oh you want to still be tough and not go down.

Victoria tried a side kick and Adrienne caught it “Nice try.”  Adrienne threw down the foot jumped in for a punch and dropped Victoria but ended up screaming.  Her hand was on fire and she was walking away shaking her hand.

“Fingers hurt.”  Victoria was up and jumped up on the apron then leaped off and hit a drop kick to the back of Adriennes head.

Victoria got the hand out where she extended the fingers and had the arm spread out.  “Experience matters and I don’t hate you but I’m not liking you and you don’t know what it takes to retire someone.”  Foot on forearm then the other foot lifted up and stomped the hand three times.

Adrienne closed her hand and tried to pull it away.  “You can tap if you want” Victoria said grabbing the hand trying to open it and Adrienne screamed “NOOooooOOO.oooo”

Victoria knew the no was both about tapping out and having the fingers being attacked.  Victoria straightened the arm over the head and removed the shirt.  Adrienne tried to push forward  and took Pratt down she propped up and was crying but the shirt of the brunette was off and she reached for Victorias tits.

Victoria put her hands back and let Adrienne squeeze and it was Adrienne who screamed.  She got up holding her hand.  Victoria stayed down and surveyed both tits “Damn both hands got strength I think you nearly broke the skin.”

Victoria got up and Adrienne was shaking her hand trying to get some adrenaline and ignore the pain.  “I don’t think so” Victoria pushed Adrienne into the ring post.

“Give up or you ‘ll never use your hand again.”  Victoria went for the hand to get the fingers in the ropes and attack more.  Adrienne was fighting against it and Victori hit two knees to the back then pulled Adrienne and picked her up and slammed Adrienne on the ring apron.

Adrienne bounced off and Victoria hit a uppercut to the stomach which doubled over the brunette “Its your ego that is causing this… You could have shut your mouth and finished the fight but you made it personal.”

Victoria gut wrenched Adrienne onto her shoulder.  Looked at the ring apron then the steps and then the post.  Wilkinson didn’t want to get beat like this and had more fight in got down and behind Victoria pushed her into the ring steps.  “not over.”

Adrienne scratched Victorias back and immediately winced as her right hand couldn’t handle it.  Victoria turned around left and right hooks then Adrienne hit a left uppercut that rocked Victoria.  Victoria answered back with her own upper cut then went for a overhand left.  The southpaw knew what she wanted and that was to walk out a winner.

“FUCK YOU!!!”  Adrienne said bull rushing Victoria into the corner.  Victoria leaned forward so her ass took the impact against the stairs, but Wilkinson was in a rage, so she pretended she hit the ring post.

Left hands to the stomach of Victoria Pratt.  Wilkinson took a beating she wasn’t expecting and if she could just get the win now, she would be happy.  She was warned by all of the Xena women not to fuck around with Victoria Pratt, but they also knew she was a woman who you also didn’t fuck around with unless you wanted to find out.

Adrienne pulled back as far as she could.  The biggest right-hand Adrienne Wilkinson threw in her life.  Victoria wanted that and moved the knuckles that were already damaged from Victoria attacks hit flush into the ring post “You have great technique and that is how I beat you.”

Victoria was hitting hooks around Adriennes back turned position g hitting the jaw.  She pushed the brunette into the other ring post grabbed her by the hair and swung her into the ring.  Victoria was like a 30-year-old getting up to the top rope and stomping Wilkinsons fingers.

Adrienne began acting like a fish taken from water going around the entire ring.  Victoria knew the fight wasn’t over, but she stalked around the ring watching Adrienne writhe in pain.  She looked for Carrie Keegan maybe send a message but Carrie never bothered.  She left she wasn’t wanting any of this.

Adrienne stopped writhing got her hands down began to get up only to get the bad hand stomped.  Adrienne screamed “BITCH”  Victoria dropped down got the good arm of Adrienne Wilkinson trapped between her legs.  Then put on a rings of Saturn with the other arm switched it so she had her back on aDriennes and the leg lock turned into a form of kimura.

Victoria awent from a underhook to stretch the chest and shoulder to a grab of the finger and wrist lock.  Attacking the fingers again was to much for Adrienne Wilkinson who screamed her surrender.  Kept saying “I quit…I quit.”  Then realized soon as she quit Victoria took off no enjoying the victory no big talk she just slid out and left the ring.

Adrienne saw her going into the locker room.  “Ok Vic… ok you are who you said you are. I get it now I fucking get it and someday you will get it.”

(Upcoming: Ashely Greene vs Nina Dobrev;  Ali Larter vs Shannon Elizabeth; Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus; Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood)