News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: WIFE (LAURIE) CALLS IN HEATHER'S HELP TO SEEK REVENGE by Abby (& Kayla)

• 8 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
OK, it's not Wed yet, but since the story is quite long. including a Prologue with a meeting between Laurie & Heather where Laurie seeks to recruit Heather to get revenge on me, steamy sex between myself & Abby, etc., I thought I'd post the 1st part, which includes the start of the 2-on-1 fight, to warm you up for the finale that I'll post tomorrow as a reply to this thread!

You will also find references to other stories I've not yet reposted, but will do in due course. The outcome of this story was also decided by Poll to this Question - results given at the end.
Question: How would you like to see NEXT story go when
Laurie & Heather team up together against Kayla (&Abby)?
1) Kayla & Abby beaten senseless? 
2} Only Kayla beaten senseless?
3) Only Abby beaten senseless?
4) Kayla & Abby beat Laurie & Heather senseless?
Ends in draw with everyone senseless

Hope you enjoy - please comment!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla

WIFE (LAURIE) CALLS IN HEATHER’S HELP TO SEEK REVENGE!
 By Abbyfights           (with invaluable help from Kayla )

Those interested should read "Laurie's Revenge" for background to    "Ambush!"  Kayla Blindsided !    At: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5137.0.html

PROLOGUE

Laurie:

It was the low point of my life.  It wasn't easy throwing Abby out of the house.....and more difficult still to contemplate divorcing the foolish bastard.  I hurt for days, physically and emotionally after the brutal pounding that his young tart administered to my soft body.   I still shudder as I re-live the agony in my pulverized breasts and the searing pain in my scalp.  I cringe and instinctively close my legs shut as I feel her knee slam repeatedly into my defenseless cxnt.  I gasp silently, stunned and unable to breathe as I feel her rock-hard fists  bury themselves again and again in the soft mound of my belly.  

I could accept all of that though, after all I DID attack HER.....and she had every right to defend herself.   But I hurt much worse over the incredible, UNNECESSARY humiliation that she so gleefully subjected me to.  The bitch went too far.  Fucking my husband in front of me.....shaving my pussy....stuffing my bruised and beaten snatch with a vibrating dildo....and face-sitting me with her hot cxnt filled with ABBY'S CUM !   FUCK HER !!!   My rage grew to a level I had never EVER felt before.  Abby's whore-slut must pay, but how?   I knew I'd need help to destroy her, to hurt her, and to humiliate her as she did me.

Heather !!  Her live-in lover ( according to Abby ).....Is she unaware of Kayla's betrayal?.........If in fact she is, I'll quickly remedy that situation....

A curious Heather met me for "coffee"  and listened with rapt attention as I related the sordid tale.  Kayla's long time lover is a stunning young woman in her mid-twenties, with a beautiful, soft-featured face.  She must be about 5' 5".....a curvaceous 130 lbs or thereabouts, with blonde-highlighted medium length light brown hair.  Before I was finished I saw a tear or two well from her eyes and trickle slowly down her cheeks that had become red and flushed.

Heather struggled to, but kept her composure.  "My God Laurie......You poor thing......But Kayla is a professional fighter.....you had to know you couldn't beat her.  I can't believe she's hurt BOTH of us like this.....she proclaims the deepest most powerful love for me."  She shook her hear slowly.  "It hasn't all sunk in yet, Laurie....I.....I........I don't know what else to say."

"But the two of us, Heather.....the two of us will teach her a very painful lesson....and while we're at it, my whore-fucking-scum-sucking Abby needs to be beaten senseless as well."

"Do you know Laurie, that I have fought with Kayla?"   She proceeded to relate in great detail, the smashing win she and Kayla achieved, with the help of a third...the feisty Jenn Peccavi, over three rivals at "Orient Beach"....in the nude, no less!!

"I was definitely the weak link of the three.  Without Jenn's help I would have been beaten...and beaten badly.   Yes, I'm strong and very athletic, but I'm not in perfect shape....and not nearly as strong and as experienced as Kayla is.  While we have fought as teammates on more than a few occasions, I've never gone up against her.  I must admit that I don't have her warrior's instinct, her high threshold of pain, and her intense LOVE of fighting.  Her stamina is amazing.  She runs MILES just about every day.  And that husband of yours has put her on a training regimen that has helped her immensely.  Even "two against one", taking her down won't be easy."

"We've also wrestled together in the ring as a "Tag Team".   We fought in the "Extreme" branch of the Women's Wrestling League.  Extreme indeed !!   We trounced two girls named Amanda and Tanya....and then humiliated Amanda mercilessly.....But Kayla was by far the better fighter, the driving force behind our triumph.  When Amanda beat me in a one-on-one rematch, Kayla saved ME from being humiliated at Amanda's revenge-minded hands.......But, perhaps together....the two of us....we just might.....???...."

Heather's voice trailed off without finishing her sentence.  I told her to think about my suggestion, and that I'd be in touch in a few days for her answer.  I didn't have to call her.  She got back to me the next morning.

Kayla:

Abby and I were no closer to solving the seemingly insurmountable conflicts that we each faced.  He still loved Laurie, and while living in a hotel after Laurie tossed him out of their home, dreaded her threat of divorce.  I still adored Heather with all my heart and soul, but was  helpless to stop myself from being swept away by the intense feelings that have bound Abby and me so tightly.   We continued to naughtily enjoy our blossoming love affair with intense delight.  I feel so safe, so serene in his arms.   It's fortunate that I make my own work schedule, while Heather keeps normal hours at her job, so Abby and I can spend many afternoons in my apartment, lost in each other's minds and bodies.  I prayed that I could keep Heather from discovering the truth, and was especially concerned over one thing.  While Heather and I still made wonderful, passionate love, we did so with somewhat less frequency than "before Abby".  I shuddered at the thought that she might have sensed that something was "wrong".

Abby is such wonderful lover.  I've always been a little disappointed that my body doesn't have more "curves", that my breasts (36A ) are so "modest".  Abby makes me feel as if I have the two most beautiful breasts in the entire world.  He "cherishes" them ( his word ), and just to see his loving hands reach for them gets me wet between my thighs.  And with his worldliness and experience, he's introduced me to new and exciting sex.  Intimacy with Abby is in many ways like being on a towering, superfast roller coaster at a spectacular amusement park....without the safety bar secured !  

Considerate as always, he asked me recently:  "Darling, have you ever been "breast-fucked"?  When I replied that I didn't quite know what he meant, he simply asked if I might want to try it, while promising that I'd like it.   It was glorious !  He sat softly on my belly as I lay on my back with his flaccid penis lying between my breasts.  He gently pushed my breasts together against his cock, creating a love tunnel for it.  He held my breasts firmly against the sides of his stiffening shaft as he it gently moved it up and back on my chest.  As my soft breast-flesh caressed the sides of his growing cock, each of his thumbs and forefingers played delightfully with my burgeoning nipples.  Soon he began to grunt with delight as his gorgeous cock got huge....and OH YES....to see his hot white cum shoot out of his thick, beautiful cock!!  It splashed my upper chest and my neck. Then a second load splattered my chin, so close to my mouth and lips that I could  taste it !   After one last spurt, he massaged his hot seed lovingly into my breasts, and as soon as I invitingly opened my legs, he buried his face betwen them and brought me to a glorious orgasm.   My first time "Tit-Fucked" !!   How wonderfully special !!  

I'm beginning to realize why some women are attracted to older men.  It's not just that Abby is experienced in the physical side of love....I mean, I'm thrilled that he has such an "expert" tongue and all that..........but besides the fact that he drives me wild that way......his MIND is so sexy....so sexually stimulating....his fantasies are so..... intense.....and such FUN !!   And he's so enthusiastic about them....and he loves it when I share my sexual fantasies with him.  It's his MIND that's so sexy, even if his body is getting old and grey, and a bit soft...( but his cock is almost NEVER soft when "it counts" )......I've never had so much HOT SEX sharing a man's fantasies before.  Let me give you an example.  

Abby loves Belly Dancing.....but he didn't just take me to a night club where we watched beautiful Belly Dancers......( It was a "wow" by the way,  a very sexy evening )....He bought me a belly dancer's costume!!!   A purple and gold one, with see-through "Harem" pants.....and some music too.  My Lord how he loved seeing me dance for him, even if I wasn't all that good, after all I had never belly danced before, and believe me, it's harder than it looks.  He got so hard so fast watching me shimmy and shake, rolling and bobbing my belly.  ( Abby LOVES my belly......and my deep "cat's eye" navel. )   As I made my belly undulate sensually, he could hardly control himself....he had to kiss my tummy and tease my navel.   And I love it so when he licks and kisses my belly and my navel....because its not that far, you know,.... to my eager pussy.

But I didn't just dance for him.  We took the fantasy to another level.  He became "Abbydullah" the Sultan ( I know, I told him that was just about the dumbest name he could have thought up !! ), and I was his favorite Belly Dancer.....until a new girl joined the Harem.  She was sultry.... beautiful....and a great dancer.  She had just the type of belly that Abby loves most ( except for mine! )....just a little rounded and soft...with a great big deep navel.   And she was a stuck up bitch to boot.   I CHALLENGED her.  We FOUGHT NAKED for the Sultan's affections.   Abby and I got as hot as we  EVER  have as we played out the fantasy.  I beat her soooo bad, burying fist after fist into her softly rounded belly and her full, heavy  breasts.   With every punch I described, Abby's gorgeous cock got harder and harder.....and as soon as he plunged his beautiful, veined cock deep into my throbbing cxnt, HE took over the telling of the fantasy!!  And I got soooo HOT..... WINNING..... DEVASTATING my rival!  I loved hearing Abby describe the woman's 'OOOFFFS' and the breathless pain she suffered as I beat her belly like a drum, using the snot-nosed bitch's soft gut as my personal punching bag.....and then working over her big tits and her precious pussy!!!....She wouldn't be belly dancing for a long while!!.....In the end.....it was ME, the Sultan's Favorite once and for all !!  

And by the time it was over........were we exhausted......  Next time, he'll want me to share with him MY erotic fantasy, and he'll LOVE it, whatever it is, because he loves me.   Abby's always said that your mind is the sexiest part of your body, and he's right.  

Abby:

Kayla and I were set to go to the UFC gym for a training session that night.  Her upcoming third and "deciding" battle with Jessika was almost set.  It would take place within a month, and  Kayla would need to be in peak form.  Jessika, who takes losing as an unbearable insult, must have been smarting "big time" from the vicious beating and humiliation that was loosed upon her by my young "All-Star" and lover.  But the afternoon was for love.  We had just had great sex and were lounging in bed, half napping, with soft music in the background,  our bodies caressed by that of the other and by luxurious, cherry red silk sheets that I had just given her.

"I love you so much Abby.  You make me feel so TREASURED, so LOVED......You make me feel as if I'm the most beautiful woman in the world".  She sighed deeply as her words trailed off,  smiling with her head on my chest, her arms draped over my body. " Sometimes I just can't believe that this is REAL..."  She kissed my chest and cupped my balls lightly as she closed her large, deep brown eyes.

I reached down and kissed her lightly on her cheek and closed my eyes.  We dozed off, engulfed by a soft, calm warmth.

An hour or so later I woke.  Kayla was asleep on her back, naked save a tiny, lacy white thong that barely covered the thick curls of her neatly trimmed bush,  Her knees bent, her long legs splayed wide.  I smiled as I gazed at my young lover, as amazed as she that this love we shared was real.  I kissed her nipples as her breasts lay flattened on her chest.  I ran my hands over her smooth belly, pausing to make a small circle with a finger around her deep, sexy navel, and then lightly jabbed my finger into her belly button as I sucked greedily and wetly at her breasts.  She woke with a smile. I kissed her deeply on the lips.  Her tongue immediately plunged into my mouth, tantalizing and searching.

"Princess,  you did enjoy your first "tit-fuck" the other day, didn't you?"

"My GAWD, YES.... !! Oh, YES!!"

"And you loved feeling my cum on your body?"  

She smiled broadly and nodded with an impish "yes, you FOOL, of course I did"  look in her eyes.

"Then let's be loving again.  Would you like to experience my cum on your smooth skin again?  But this time I want to cum all over your beautiful belly....OK?"

"OOOOOOH !!  Oh Lord, Yes !!"  Kayla squealed with delight at my suggestion.  She threw her arms around me a squeezed me as hard as she could. "I've never had that done to me before".....her face was bright, her eyes sparkled....."Sheeesh....I guess, before you, I've only known BORRRRING guys."

I smiled and laughed at her charming youthfulness and her wide-eyed enthusiasm  " Come here my dear, and let's love each other some more"

"MMMMMMM...sounds so sexy the way you say that, you wonderful, caring man."  

"Here, Kayla, stand at the end of the bed."

I knelt in front of my beautiful Kayla, and placed my hands on her firm, tight ass,  pulling her gently towards me.  I leaned forward and passed my lips over her soft belly.  I kissed her navel....my tongue darted in and out of her cute, deep "cat's eye"....I sighed with joy as I pressed my face into the cushion-like softness of her lovely belly....she began to moan softly as I stood up momentarily and took her nipples and then almost her whole breasts into my ravenous mouth.  Her nipples hardened quickly beneath my flickering tongue.  I brought my lips  back down and explored the velvety skin of her belly.....I buried my face deeper into her wonderful belly....its incredible smoothness and warmth had my head spinning and my cock firming quickly.  I slid her tiny thong off her hips as my mouth reach the trimmed fur of her plump mons....my tongue reached the top of her tight slit as my hands grabbed gently at her smooth, firm ass cheeks, pulling her oh so gently.  Her moans got louder and longer as my tongue delighted her hot, wet pussy.  I could feel tiny shudders ripple through her body...I gently moved her to her knees... My right hand took the place of my mouth and softly stroked her labia, then moved gently across her swelling love button.  I looked straight into her sparkling brown eyes as she took hold of my cock and stroked me...up and down the the length of my shaft ......it's sticking straight out at her belly..... my fingers glided more firmly and quickly over her clit...she started to shiver more strongly, and trembled as her orgasm began....her hands moved faster...up and down along the length of my erect penis....."Lie back", I whispered as I placed one hand on her upper back and gently guided her body to the carpeted floor.....She held me firmly, squeezing just enough as I applied gentle pressure to her mons with the palm of my hand, my fingers slipping inside her spasming slit.  My body shook...her body  erupted....YES...YES...YES  we said in unison as hot semen shot out of me.....splashing her right in the belly, filling her navel.  Our lips met in a deep, passionate kiss ....her hands kept their soft grip on my cock as I came again, and more hot cum splashed onto her body.  She was still trembling and moaning as I massaged  my warm seed into her breasts and belly.  I ran my tongue over her nipples.  I kissed her soft breasts and sucked gently at her hard nipples.  My lips trailed over her enchanting belly once again, loving the heat eminating from its smooth surface.   We hugged........and we smiled.......and laid back on the floor in each other's arms.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 10:59:23 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Kayla:

Another glorious afternoon of love-making with Abby!!   I lay in bed as he slept soundly, thinking about how incredibly sexy this otherwise unremarkable....short....old....balding....nearly 60 year old man was.   GAWD he made me feel so GOOD......so LOVED!!   I tasted  his seed as I brought my hand to my mouth after touching my belly, taking with it some of his drying cum that had  splashed on me.  Why hadn't he ever asked me to take him in my mouth?  All my other "boyfriends" asked me for that right away.  Maybe he doesn't like oral sex performed on him?  He sure loves to get down on me!   I've always refused  when a man would ask me for a some "head".  There was just something about it that seemed unpleasant to me.  But if I'd "do" any man that way, it would surely be Abby.  Perhaps I would even suggest it to him?

Abby woke from his hour long nap with a huge smile on his face.  "Kayla, I've got to go down the Fight Club", he said as he stretched and stifled a yawn.   "We're in the midst of negotiating the details of the contract for your third fight with Jessika.....I am REALLY looking forward to that. And I might as well tell you sweetheart, it'll be your biggest payday EVER!"

"Sounds fine with me, coach.  It's time to put Jessika on the road to retirement......It's time for a new "Queen" to reign at the UFC"

And then my thoughts inadvertently turned to Heather, my soft, sexy, beautiful, young Heather.  I still had no idea what to do about the conflict and the guilt that at times threatened to overwhelm me.   I was still on that roller coaster, with no safety bar in sight.  As Abby dressed and left to take care of business at the Club, I got up and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I smiled as I admired my naked body in the bathroom's nearly floor-to-ceiling mirror.  My stark tanlines were testament to the summer season.  My small soft  breasts and firm, tight ass cheeks were the color of rich cream, as was the tiny triangle at the very bottom of my flat, deeply naveled belly that surrounded my thick, dark, neatly trimmed pubic curls.  The rest of me was the color of light coffee.  I ran my hands over my body slowly, feeling the power in my thighs and shoulders.  I pressed my hands to my smooth tummy and tensed my stomach muscles.  While I don't have a body builder's abs...no "six-pack" here..., I loved the strength and firmness beneath my spread fingers, and silently thanked Abby for his training suggestions that have worked wonders.  I turned and stepped into the shower.

Minutes later I was startled by a noise as I luxuriated under the warm, strong, pulsating jets of water that were rinsing the soap from my body.  I opened the shower door.  It was Heather !!  She was standing naked at the open door to the bathroom, smiling, her clothes in a heap at her feet.  My heart flew up into my throat as I realized of how lucky I was that Abby had left to attend to business.

"Heather dear, what are you doing home?"

"Kayla, my precious, we haven't surprised each other in such a long time."  She cooed.

My heart thumped at the thought that Heather might have found Abby sleeping in our bed !!   Heather's curvaceous beauty, as it always did, took my breath away.  Her own delightful tanlines highlighted her pale, large breasts with their deep pink nipples and her rounded butt.  The patch of white at the juncture of her legs directed my attention to the soft, deep brown thatch at her mons.  Her hips, thighs and belly were so perfectly  feminine....gently rounded with a layer of womanly softness over young, solid muscles.  She opened her arms as she walked into the shower, the water darkening her light brown hair as she squealed with delight and embraced me, her firming nipples pressing deliciously into the undersides of my breasts.  I bent slightly at the knees as our lips met, and slowly rotated my hips as our pubic mounds mashed together..

"AAUUUGGGHHH !!"  Searing pain knifed up through my body as Heather rammed her knee into my pussy!!

I've been fighting professionally for more than five years, and have been struck in my sex many times.  But while in the ring, you're tensed, you're prepared.....you're EXPECTING to be hit all over your body.  This was different.  The stunning shock of Heather's assault was like nothing I had ever experienced before.  She grabbed me, dragged my body out of the shower, pulled me through a short hallway, and threw me face first onto the carpeted living room floor.  I landed at the feet of another woman and looked up.    ....... LAURIE !!......

"You've HAD IT NOW, BITCH"  Abby's wife snarled, as she drove her right foot into the small of my back as more pain and shock shot through me.  

Heather picked me up and stood behind me, grabbing my arms, her arms locked at my elbows.  

"We could finish you in MINUTES" Laurie yelled.  "But I want to work you over SLOWLY!!

"Heather, please..."  I turned my head to the side, trying to see my lover's face. "What are you doing?"  I struggled to free my arms as the pain in my crotch and my lower back subsided, but Heather is a strong woman, and I was trapped.

"What do you think we're doing?" Heather replied.  "HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME ???  Do you deny fucking Abby?"  As she said that she drove her knee hard into my ass, my hips and belly thrusting forward as a result.  

"OOUUFFF!!"  Laurie planted a punch low into my belly, just above the trimmed, wet thatch of my mound.  As I fought for breath, Heather's grip prevented me from doubling over, and Laurie's next  fist drove up between my parted thighs and caught me square in my wide-open cxnt.  The scorned old woman then blasted my breasts with at least a dozen punches.....most aimed right at my nipples.  I grunted each time her fist plowed into my modest breasts, crushing them against my ribcage.  More gut-busters followed.   When I tried to block her belly slugs by raising my knee to gut level, she simply changed targets and went for my breasts or my crotch. While Laurie is by no means a powerful woman, the cumulative effect of her punches was taking it's toll.  I struggled mightily, but couldn't  free myself from Heather's hold.  Laurie's eyes lit up as she rifled another uppercut into my defenseless belly.

" FUCK!! I'm in real TROUBLE" I said to myself as she kept varying her targets,  peppering my body with blows.  I groaned and 'oomphed' as she alternated fists to my guts with knees to my cxnt and pubic mound.  With my arms useless, I thrust behind me as hard as I could with my butt, my well-muscled cheeks connecting solidly with Heather's belly.  She grunted but held tight to my arms.  In desperation I raised my right foot and slammed it down a bit behind me, just as Laurie's right knee thudded against my exposed, vulnerable pussy!!  I yelled out in agony as my heel came crashing down onto Heather's left foot, smashing into some of her toes !  She let go of me as she yelped in pain and I drove my right elbow back.  Heather caught it solidly between her full, lovely breasts.  

With Heather momentarily occupied with  pain from what turned out to be hairline fractures in two toes, I directed my efforts at the madwoman whose kept flailing away at me with her fists.  I easily blocked a punch at my face that Laurie telegraphed, and countered with a front snap-kick that took her beautifully in the crotch of her denim shorts.  Her face contorted in pain as she shrieked and doubled over, her hands pawing at her pussy.  I bought my right knee up into her face and she went flying backwards, arms outstretched, landing in an almost perfect sitting position on the living room couch.   A she sat on the couch I slapped her twice across the face, backhanded, ripped off her shirt and beige bra, and sent two uppercuts into the lower curves her sagging tits.  The palm of my hand then stung her face twice.  I smiled as she cried out and  I turned around to face a naked,  kneeling Heather.

" I don't want to HURT you, Heather."  "Please, let's stop."  I pleaded.   "Let's talk this out.....".   Before I could finish my sentence, my lover's fist shot up from the floor and ripped into my already throbbing pussy.  "URGGKK !!"  I staggered and fell to my knees as I grabbed at my aching crotch. The two of us faced each other on our knees, our bodies just inches apart, and like gladiators without shields, began slamming punches into each other's body.  Faces, breasts, guts, and cxnts were all hit with everything we had.  Loud groans and cries filled the room as our fists impacted soft female flesh.  I finally started to get the better of Heather as two thunderous rights sank deep in her nicely rounded belly, just below her navel.  Instead of firing back at me, she "OOOOMMPPHHED" and clutched her belly with both hands, her head falling into my chest.  I curled my hands into claws and grabbed for her heavy, dangling breasts.  Heather shrieked as agony exploded in her soft, plump tits.

As I attempted to finish Heather off, a pair of sweaty hands encircled my neck from behind and began to squeeze !!  "Laurie you shit !!"  I shouted as I grabbed at her fingers and slowly began to pry them from my neck.  She drove her knee into my back as I wrenched her left arm and twisted it as hard as I could.  But I was sufficiently weakened by Heather's numerous punches, and was unable to knock Laurie off of her feet.  She screamed as I tried to rip her arm from her shoulder, and savagely pulled at my hair with her other hand.  I let go of her left wrist  as she dragged me onto my back and stomped my breasts and belly!  She kicked me twice in the side and then drove her heel viciously into my pubic mound!!   "AAUUGGHHH !!"  White hot pain ripped through my entire body.  I was in REAL TROUBLE AGAIN as I curled up into a ball, trying to protect the vulnerable front of my body.

"Hold the two-timing bitch!"  Heather shouted as she rose slowly to her feet.  "I want her to SUFFER !!"

Laurie dragged me up by my hair and held my arms behind me as Heather approached me, sheer rage across her face.  Heather began to methodically pulverize me with her fists.  "AAUUGHHH" I screamed as she sent uppercuts into the undersides of my breasts.  As Laurie held me upright, Heather began to rearrange my insides with a flurry of murderous gut punches.  My once proud and firm abdominals had been painfully weakened.  There was nothing there to keep Heather's fists from hurting me badly, sinking wrist-deep into my soft belly.  

"This is just what I did to Amanda!!   Remember?" Heather exclaimed.  Except...."urggk'....this...'unngh'....feels....'ouffff'....much.....'aughh'...
..BETTER....'uglnnk'....".   I was nealry overwhelmed with pain, fighting to breathe as Heather punctuated each word with a plunging fist.  When she tired of beating my belly to mush, she grabbed my breasts and clawed them unmercifully.  

"C'mon Laurie, take a turn"  Heather grinned as she shouted.  "Kayla's belly and breasts are such fun to punch !!"  The two women quickly exchanged positions.

Laurie delighted in driving her knee up between my rubbery legs. "AUGGGHHH" I cried in horror. "Am I'm going to be KILLED by these bitches?"  My mind was frantic as my body overflowed with distress.  "I've got to fight through this.....MUST find MORE......  My cxnt throbbed.....my breasts ached...my guts were on FIRE........ My legs, Damn it....Where are my LEGS??......"

"You FUCKING WHORE" screamed Laurie.  "Where is my SCUMBAG of a husband?"   " Your belly may be flatter than mine, bitch, but it's just as SOFT !!" she screeched as she buried two uppercuts into my  agonized, yielding gut.  My mouth opened wide, but no sounds came out  as my lungs cried out for air.  And then I heard the door to the apartment OPEN.....It was Abby !!

Abby:

I heard the noises as soon as I got off the elevator.  After fumbling for a moment with the key, I opened the door to Kayla's apartment as I held her surprise gift  in my hand.  "My good Lord!!  What the FUCK is going on?"   Horrified,  I saw Heather holding Kayla, pinning her arms behind her, while my wife rained countless punches into her beautiful breasts.  I winced at their purplish bruises.  I gasped as Laurie's fists hammered  Kayla's belly.  Kayla moaned softly as her body shook with each blow.  I put down my little gift-wrapped package and raced towards Heather, reaching for her neck with my outstretched arms.  As I grabbed Heather's throat  I heard a voice from the hallway near the bedroom.

"LET GO, ABRAHAM !!"  

It was Jessika !!!  "What IS THIS, Jessie?  What the fuck are you DOING here??.....It's THREE on ONE!!!!! ????"   I yelled  as I yanked back on  Heather's delicate neck, separating her from Kayla and pushing her onto her ass.  Kayla slumped to the floor, clutching her ravaged belly, desperate for air.  THUMP !!  I never saw Jessika's fist.....but I sure as hell felt it as it slammed into the side of my head.

"Your wife hired me, Abby.  She thought you might be here....and I'm to keep you from interfering....So DON'T INTERFERE..."  

"Shit, Jessie....so it's only TWO AGAINST ONE......"  I held my head as Laurie began to pull at Kayla's hair and drag her face down across the floor.  Heather took one look at me, her eyes like daggers, got up holding her bruised neck and went to sit on Kayla's ass.  She grabbed the back of her head and started to smash her face into the carpeted living room floor !!  As I got up, Jessika walked menacingly towards me.

"Abby, believe it or not,  I'm on Kayla's side", Jessie said, holding out her arm like a traffic cop.  "What happens to our big match next month if your girl gets busted up today real bad?   Hell, she's an "investment" for me. I really hope she stays in one piece."

"Whaddya mean IF she gets busted up......"   I  went towards Kayla who was prone on the floor....Laurie was grinning, watching Heather bang her head  into the carpet......letting lose with an occcasional kick as Heather kept her grip on Kayla's hair......yanking and slamming.....  As Jessika stepped in front of me I hauled off and let her have it.  My right fist slammed into her big left breast.  As she grabbed herself I sent another punch towards her belly.  She blocked that but couldn't stop my upraised knee from slamming into her pussy.

Jessika grunted and folded forward.  "THAT was a mistake, Abraham."  She muttered through gritted teeth.  She ignored the pain in her chest and crotch, and wasted me with a perfect combination.  Her left fist smacked me HARD underneath my jaw.....Lights and stars danced behind my eyes as her next punch dug deep into my soft, middle-aged belly.   It felt as if her fist had gone straight through me. The air whooshed from my body as I crumpled breathless to the floor.  Jessika stomped her foot into the small of my back  and then placed her foot onto the side of my head as I lay flat, my entire body a mass of pain.   All I could do was look through eyes that wouldn't focus as Laurie and Heather kept up their furious assault on poor Kayla.

"I don't want to hurt you, Abby" Jessika said.  "If I take my foot off of your head, will you behave?  Your precious Kayla is supposed to be so super-tough.  Well now she's got another chance to prove it.  Just let 'em go at it."

I took me a while to regain my breath, and when I did, I realized that I had no choice.  "Damn you Jessie.  Alright..... OK .......just let me up........I won't interfere."

TO BE CONTINUED ...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:01:47 AM by Kayla »

petelv

Kayla ,  This is a great story.  I will be looking forward to the next part of this story.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Hey, Jessie, you are such a bitch - not even helping me against Laurie & Heather!  :o :-\

Hmm, if there's real interest from readers maybe we could have that rematch between us - but then aren't you totally out-of-shape since I 'retired' you? Wouldn't like to see you get hurt! Tee hee!  ;D :-*

Hot hugs
Kayla
P.S. Will post conclusion to this story later this afternoon or evening.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Conclusion - WIFE CALLS IN HELP TO SEEK REVENGE by Abby (& Kay
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »
OK, here's the conclusion - please comment!  ;) :P

Kayla:

I was desperate, face down on the floor, my entire body pain-wracked.  I tensed my neck muscles as much as I could to keep my head from being totally crushed as Heather kept ramming it into the carpet.  Laurie watched, offering shouts of encouragement and an occasional kick.  With all the strength I could find, I managed to roll over onto my back. Heather maintained her position, but was now sitting on my hips.  I dug my nails into Heather's hands as they stayed latched onto my brunette locks.  As Laurie sent a kick towards my face, I twisted my head as far to one side as possible, and balled my right hand into a fist and sent it smashing into Heather's face, just below her left eye.  Laurie missed with her flying leg, lost her balance, and fell heavily on her spreading rump.  Heather cursed and fell back, grabbing the left side of her face.

I crawled over to Heather who was sitting up, still holding her face, her legs spread invitingly before me.  I got up on my knees next to her and jammed my fist into the thick curls of her mons. She cried out as her plump pussy mound was smashed into her pubic bone.  Her body jerked as she wailed and grabbed herself between her thighs.  I drove punches into her beautiful breasts....they shook and bounced on her chest in response to my pounding fists.  I pushed her flat on her back, stood up, and stomped the heel of my right foot viciously into her gut. "UUNNNGGGGHHH"   As my foot sank  DEEP into Heather's soft belly, I felt fists hitting my upper back and the back of my head.  I started my right leg into a kick as I pivoted on my left foot.....Laurie was taken completely by surprise as my right foot thundered up between her parted legs and CRUSHED her cxnt.  Her mouth opened in shock and unimaginable pain as she collapsed, helpless, her entire being consumed with the agony of a busted pussy!

I walked slowly towards her crumpled body and unsnapped her denim shorts and slid them down her soft, fleshy thighs, taking off her canvas shoes as well as I pulled them completely off.  Her body was rolling and shaking, and tears filled her eyes as she continued to clutch at her cxnt, moaning.  Out of the corner of my eye I could see Heather limp towards me, one hand still holding her belly, the other curled into a menacing fist.  I turned quickly around and blocked the punch she had just sent towards my face, and launched a fist of my own.  CRRACCCK !!  The shattering blow took her flush on the point of her chin.  I could see her eyes roll up in her head as she fell solidly onto her back.  She was unconscious before she hit the floor.  

"I'm so sorry, dear Heather.  Lord, I truly am."  I whispered to her as I kissed her gently on the cheek, and turned to direct my attention to the sobbing, moaning, writhing Laurie.

Naked, but for a pair beige bikini panties, Laurie was at my mercy, totally disabled by the "finishing move" that I have been perfecting for my matches at UFC, my spinning, ballet-inspired "Piroutte Kick", which simply devastated her cxnt. I put the groaning sow on her haunches with her back against the couch.  As I pushed her shoulders back she took her hands from her pummelled pussy and punched me twice in the belly. Her blows were laughably weak with nothing behind them.

"You're FINISHED, Laurie......Do you UNDERSTAND?   You're FUCKED........ DONE FOR !!"  Your soft old body belongs to ME !!"  

Abby:

My breathing had returned to normal as my sweet Kayla was obviously out of danger.  I smiled at Jessie and sat down in an easy chair.  Jessika returned my smile.

"Abby, it looks like our third match will take place as scheduled.  Your girl's good, there's no doubt about that, but she'd better be ready for the fight of her life next month."  With that, Jessika blew me a kiss and walked to the apartment door.  "Stick to managing, Abraham, you don't have much of a punch..... and your belly is as soft as butter......and if you ever, EVER hit me in the pussy again, I'm going to jam my hand down your throat, rip out your lungs, and have them for lunch.   Bye for now"

There was no fear in Laurie's face, only rage.  "Fuck you, whore"  she managed to blurt out.  "I'll rip off your tits, I swear it.......someday I'll have them on a platter......"

I'll give my courageous wife credit, she wasn't about to quit. But her situation was hopeless.  In the position she was in, on her haunches, legs open, with her back arched over the front of the couch, her soft round belly bulged out invitingly, jutting over her stubble-covered mons and the wide tops of her soft thighs.  Kayla's eyes grew as big as saucers as she leaned into a powerful punch.  Her fist literally disappeared in the dome of Laurie's belly. "OOUURRGGHHH !!"  Laurie's soft, yielding bellyflesh rippled in response to the intrusion and her head snapped forward as she folded over Kayla's fist.  Her face was a mask of pain and her eyes bulged as she struggled to suck in air. Laurie managed a shrill scream as Kayla clawed her drooping breasts and again pushed her shoulders back against the cushions of the couch.  My wife was still desperate for air as the young brunette launched another punch.  Kayla smiled wide as she planted her fist into Laurie's aching, heaving belly.

"And you have NO fashion sense, Laurie." She pulled at the top of my wife's panties. "Beige is NOT your color".   She punctuated that remark by grabbing and clawing at the crotch of Laurie's sweat-soaked panty.  Laurie groaned loudly.  Kayla then ripped off Laurie's panty and stuffed it into her mouth that had gaped open as she screamed from the pain of Kayla's pussy claw.  

"And why do you STILL insist on wearing bikini panties with this big mounded belly of yours ? ......Ahhhh,  but it DOES make for the perfect place to plant my fists......perhaps next time I'll draw a target on it with lipstick....with your belly button as the bulls-eye !!"

Kayla smiled wickedly as she ran her hands softly over my wife's round, protruding belly, as if she was caressing her. "Your belly is sooooo soft.....How deep do you think I can sink my fist into it? I wonder if I can punch you so hard, I'd scrape my knuckles against your spine?  I want to hear you "OOOOOOFFFFF".  Kayla yanked the panty out of Laurie's mouth.

"Fucking slut" Laurie barely got the words out...her voice no more than a whisper...."Worthless whore....you bi.....OOOUUMMMFFF !!!"

Kayla stopped her words with a brutal punch.....her tight hard fist IMPALING Laurie, burying itself in the soft bulge of her belly !!

I know this may sound horribly disingenuous, but my heart began to break for Laurie.  As much as I LOVE to see my Kayla fight....and WIN.....As much as it turns me ON to see her slender athletic body in violent action, I loved Laurie truly, deeply, for so long.....Why did she decide to fight  Kayla AGAIN?   Why did she have to be so brave....or so FOOLISH.....?  The sheer brutality of the beating she was now taking became too much for me.  I started to ask Kayla to 'ease off'.....that more punishment was uncalled for...."over the top"....but I knew it would be of no use.  Kayla had been BLINDSIDED..... AMBUSHED  by TWO women, and had every right to act violently on her rage.  I could do nothing but watch in abject pain as I knew Laurie would continue to suffer.  

" Laurie you old COW, have you ever seen me fight in the ring?...... No?.....  Do you know that one of my favorite holds is a belly claw?"  

With that, Kayla jammed her thumb into my wife's navel and dug her long, spread fingers into her plump tummy, reaching almost to the scruffy stubble of her recently shaved pubic mound.  The slender brunette joyously plunged her talons deep into Laurie's lush belly.  Laurie let out a tremendous wail and grabbed Kayla's offending hand, furiously kicking her legs up and out as she screamed.  Tears began streaming down her face as she begged for mercy.  Kayla would have none of it, and continued to knead and crush and dig into her flesh.  I thought Laurie was going to pass out from the pain as Kayla released the grip on her tormented belly, and applied the same horrific claw to her cxnt !!   Laurie's cries could have awakened the dead.  Finally, mercifully, Kayla punched Laurie twice in the tits, once in the solar plexus  just below her heart, and knocked her out with two stiff rights.  The first punch took Laurie on the bridge of her nose.  The last caught her full in her left eye.  Laurie's body shuddered briefly as she slumped to one side, unconscious.

An exhausted Kayla smiled as she walked slowly towards me.  She was breathing deeply.  We embraced.  "Kayla, you must hurt terribly."

"Not nearly as much as those two."  She nodded at the unconscious bodies of her attackers.  We kissed softly and sat down on the couch. Heather's naked body was spread-eagled on her back on the floor near our feet.  I picked up Kayla's gift that had slipped between two couch cushions.  "This is for you.  I didn't go to the club this afternoon....all the arrangements for the bout with Jessika are set.....I just went to my hotel room to pick this up.....  I know how much you love surprises."

She eagerly unwrapped the gift, and opened the small box.   Inside was a pin, a gold heart  with a small pearl at its center...and matching earrings.  

"Oh Abby,  thank you.....thank you so much......., they're beautiful"   She hugged me.

"Turn the pin over over."

She did, and read the inscription.  "For Kayla, My Amazon Queen,  Love, Abby".   "Abby dear, I'm speechless......I'm going to put these in my jewelry box........ I'm going to treasure them forever."

She returned moments later with two lengths of nylon rope and a black strap-on dildo.

"I'm not finished with these two bimbos.....and neither are YOU" she giggled.  We tied the women's arms together tightly at their wrists.   Kayla then slapped Heather hard, twice.  "Wake up Heather........I have a real treat in store for your whipped ass!"  She slapped Heather again.   Heather shook her head a few times as she gradually regained her senses.  
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 05:19:16 PM by Kayla »

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Conclusion - WIFE CALLS IN HELP TO SEEK REVENGE by Abby (& Kay
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »
"Heather dear" Kayla went on.  "I seem to remember from the other day.....didn't you say that you yearned for some stiff cock?"  With that, Kayla  stood behind Heather's head, reached over her and grabbed her knees.  She spread her legs and pulled them back until her knees were over either side of her face, her feet sticking up in the air.  "Abby  take a look.....Heather has a beautiful butt, doesn't she?"

"Kayla, NOOOOOO", an utterly helpless, panic-stricken Heather screamed as I walked towards her.  "How COULD you.....PLEASE don't do this to me!!!"  She stopped  screaming and began to sob and squirm and shake her head violently back and forth.  Kayla stepped on her hair with one foot, restricting her movements.  

"This is so WRONG, Kayla!! .........  YOU FUCKING EVIL BITCH.....YOU SKANK.......PLEEEEEEZE, KAYLA.....DON"T DO THIS TO ME!!!"  

Even trapped, shrieking at the top of her lungs, cursing and crying, Heather looked lovely...... Her large pink-tipped breasts shook gently on her chest... her smooth pale ass cheeks spread enticingly.... dark brown curls ran delicately down the outsides of her thick, plump labia that were widened slightly.....her tight pink slit totally exposed.  My cock was  more than eager to fill the pussy of another beautiful young woman, and stiffened immediately as I dropped my pants and boxers.  Heather continued her futile pleading.  

"Here's the cock you ache for, darling.   "Go for it Abby, fuck her HARD....HARD and DEEP!!"

I knelt with my hands and knees on either side of Heather's lovely up-facing butt,  my raging cock ready to burst.  Heather shrieked as I plunged myself into her.  

" OH Lord NOOOOO.......  Kayla.....DAMN YOU.....I'm going to kill BOTH OF YOU....."   My penis got harder with every stroke.  With every lunge I drove it deeper into Heather's warm, wet cxnt.....After a while her shouting stopped!   Heather began to moan softly.....her eyes closed and she began to shudder....just slightly at first, no more than a shiver....then came longer, deeper shudders.  Then a crescendo of sounds came out of her mouth...each louder than the one before as I continued to pound myself into her tight young cxnt......" Oh YES...YEEEEESSSS....Oh please, please....oh yes.......fuck me harder.....HARDER...........OMIGOD.....OH  YEEEEESSSSSS...".  

I groaned as I shot my load, my hot cum spurting into her as Kayla smiled and giggled softly.

" Oh my, I suppose I am a 'fucking evil bitch'"  Kayla laughed.   "But in the end, Heather dear, you LOVED it, didn't you?.....'OMIGOD', indeed !"  Kayla's grin stretched from ear to ear.  "And now you know,.....now you see why I can't resist this wonderful old man.

I withdrew from Heather and Kayla rammed the dildo into Heather's glistening pussy.  After a few dozen thrusts, with a 'squelching' sound accompanying each plunge, and with little streaks of white cum squirting out of her tightly stretched pussy, Heather began to moan and shake again, her face awash with the pleasure of a second orgasm.  Kayla then strapped the dildo onto her hips.  She walked over to Laurie and pinched and twisted her nipples until the woman regained consciousness with an awful shriek.  

"Tell me, you old cxnt, which tastes better,  Heather's love juices or Abby's semen?"  She sat on Laurie's chest and rammed the cum-covered dildo into her mouth.  My beaten wife began gagging and choking, looks of terror, dismay and disgust on her face.  Kayla gleefully continued to force the long, sloppy dildo in and out of Laurie's mouth.  She finally stopped.  "Get up, bitch!!"  She helped Laurie up and pushed her in front of the supine Heather.  "On your knees!!......NOW".  Laurie dropped, knees first to the carpet as Kayla shoved her face into Heather's sopping cxnt.  "Either Heather has another orgasm, or I'll beat another savage tattoo on your pathetic sagging breasts and fat belly!!   I'll even make it more comfortable for you."  Kayla untied her hands.  Laurie looked up, her eyes wide with raw fear.  Her beaten body shuddered as she began to eat Heather's pussy, sucking up more of my cum and Heather's vaginal fluids.

Kayla then walked behind Laurie's broad butt, knelt down and began to fuck her with the strap-on, "doggy" style.  I was so stunned I could hardly breathe.  Heaven knows I'm no prude, but I'd never witnessed anything like this....ever.....and probably never will again.  Laurie was shaking, muffled sobs escaped her busy mouth throughout her ordeal.  I'm not sure if Heather climaxed again........she might have.  If she did, it was one of the quiet, "mini" variety.  Despite numerous thrusts of Kayla's dildo, Laurie's mind and body were too overwrought to allow her a release.   Maybe five minutes  after Laurie began her dive into Heather's sweet muff,  Kayla became too exhausted to continue pumping her artificial cock into Laurie's tortured pussy.  

She left Laurie sobbing uncontrollably face first on the living room floor as Heather lay flat on her back, a strange, quiet, impossible to describe look on her face.  

Kayla took a few slow, deep breaths.  "Abby, I need a warm, relaxing shower. Watch these two hopeless sluts, will you please.  I'll only be a few minutes."    "You've got 15 minutes to get out of my apartment on your own."  She shouted at her defeated, humiliated opponents.  "If you're not gone by then, you'll regret it, I promise you."  

EPILOGUE

Kayla:

Totally spent, I napped for two hours after the Heather and Laurie dragged their beaten bodies out of my apartment with their tails curled piteously between their legs.  I woke up to see my beautiful Abby looking at me while sitting at the side of my bed.  We immediately embraced. Abby's lips and tongue began to play beautiful, delicate music on my breasts and my belly....aware of the hideous purplish bruises that mottled my body. As his mouth found my moistening pussy, I began to shudder with pleasure.  Blissful release was soon to wash over me.  Now it was time to please my Abby.

"Sweetheart, you're so good to me." I whispered.  "You pleasure me so beautifully....let me love you back.....please..."

Abby was smiling as he always was after bringing me to climax.  "Of course, my sweet minx.  What did you have in mind?"

"I want to take you in my mouth.....would you like that?"  Abby's smile widened.  "It'll be my first time......( I blushed a little...) so please be patient."

"Sure..... you'll be wonderful."

I turned Abby over on his back and cradled his balls in my right hand, stroking and teasing them as they moved around a bit in his soft furry pouch.  I teasingly smiled and seductively winked at him as I noticed his cock spring to attention - like a massive weapon jutting out from his lower belly.  I could see the throbbing veins of his growing cock and gently, very gently planted a tender kiss on the tip of his manhood.  I was rewarded by a distinct quiver in his erect pole!  Then I proceeded to plant a couple more gentle kisses of the top and underside of his hardening shaft.  I was rewarded by his groans that told me he found this exquisite.

I slowly ran my lips over his now nearly rigid shaft until the tip of his dick reached the back of my throat.....the feeling was surprisingly pleasant.  I began to suck him while teasing his cock with my tongue.  I twirled my tongue around his penis while moving my mouth up and down over his wonderful manhood.  His groans grew louder as he started thrusting his cock harder and deeper into my greedy mouth.

Deliberately I withdraw his throbbing cock from my mouth to tease him just a bit, then licked up and down all sides of it until he nearly begged me to take him back inside my mouth.  Once again I engulfed his thick cock with my gaping mouth and slowly quickened the pace of my lips as they caressed his dick.  I felt his penis swell and swell as I fucked him with my mouth and tongue......I sucked more greedily......harder and harder...and licked more furiously as I could hear and feel Abby getting closer and closer to orgasm.  

I redoubled my efforts, and soon he  squirted his hot male jism into the back of my throat.  Not knowing what to expect, I trembled slightly as his cum shot into me.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH......YESSSSSSS"  Abby's body shuddered and he groaned helplessly.

I was amazed by the amount.....but swallowed eagerly.  It felt wonderful to have his sweet maleness within my mouth.  I continued licking and sucking until I milked him completely dry.  The delicious tastes of him delighted me.  Abby's smile was one of complete contentment as he went blissfully limp.

Abby had a delirious smile on his face.  "Your FIRST time.....?"

"Uh huh......first time."  I was blushing like a schoolgirl caught kissing her first boyfriend'

"You're amazing......unreal.......you must be a goddess."  He looked and sounded incredulous.

I felt a bit embarrassed by Abby's praise.  "Just doing what comes naturally.....a mouth, a tongue and loving feelings....that's all it took."  

"You ARE a goddess, sweet Kayla........and I'm the luckiest guy on the planet."  

THE END FOR NOW, BUT ...

What will become of Heather and Kayla?  Can their relationship survive such a painful, brutal confrontation?  Will guilt and the difference in their ages eventually doom Kayla and Abby?   And what of the upcoming third, and possibly epic battle between Jessika, the aging "Queen" and  young Kayla, whose UFC record has improved to a gaudy 8 wins against only 1 loss, that coming at the hands of Jessika in "Lingerie Brawl"?

Lastly, please note the results of the POLL which Kayla posted with regard to  "Ambush ! "  Thanks to all who voted.
Question: How would you like to see NEXT story go when Laurie & Heather team up together against Kayla (&Abby)?

Kayla & Abby beaten senseless? = 4 (14.8%)
Only Kayla beaten senseless? = 6 (22.2%)
Only Abby beaten senseless? = 1 (3.7%)
Kayla&Abby beat Laurie&Heather senseless? = 15 (55.5%)
Ends in draw with everyone senseless = 1 (3.7%)

Total votes: 27

petelv

Kayla.  This was a excellent story.  I am also glad that you won.  Thank you for your stories.

pete

petelv

Hi Jessika.  It's good to see you here again.  I hope that you will post some stories here soon.

pete

ann.moore1983

Hot story!