News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Spring Break Catfight - Patti versus MIchelle

• 22 Replies

Offline w3501

• God Member
Re: Spring Break Catfight - Patti versus MIchelle
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2015, 05:58:40 PM »
Patti's size and strength are going to be the difference as she eventually begins to take the fight to Michelle before knocking her out.

Offline Tisha

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:41 AM »
Pattie starting to take charge now. 

Offline fightinglisa

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 05:34:39 AM »
Patti propped herself on her elbows. Her long legs out straight, ankles locked. Patti’s thighs pressed into Michelle’s ribs, her thigh muscles pulsing. Michelle’s face distorted in pain as she clawed and punched Patti’s thighs. Pern and W3501 shouted “CRUSH HER PATTI. YOU GOT HER.” Nina was betting bootsarebest that Patti would win the fight.  Silky and Tiger were arguing with Lynne and Sinclairfan. Silky and Tiger cheered for Patti. Lynne and Sinclairfan cheered for Michelle.

Michelle clasped her hands together and raised them over her head. She brought her hands down in a hammer blow to Patti’s belly. The bigger girl’s legs snapped open as the air burst from her lungs. Her legs kicked stiffly into the air and her back came off the ground. Her body jack knifing as the air was forced from her lungs. Patti’s back came up off the ground her bare breasts smashing into Michelle’s breast.  Her arms wrapped around the smaller girl’s neck. Michelle flung herself forward slamming her body down on top of Patti. Patti twisted her body and rolled on top of the smaller girl. They started to roll, knees digging into each other. Patti gasped as Michelle’s knee dug into her belly. Michelle cried out in pain as Patti’s knee dug into her ribs. The sand clung to their bodies as they rolled down the beach towards the water. The crowd parted not wanting to get in the way. Sand flew into the air as they roll faster and faster down the slope of the beach towards the water. Fists smashed into faces, ribs and bellies. Nails tore into faces, backs and breasts. The girls battled frantically trying to gain the dominant position as the crowd cheered for their favorite.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to thank everyone who has participated in the poll, by voting , commenting or just stopping by to watch. Your participation makes it more fun.  I hope you enjoy the fights as much as I do. A little less then 3 days left in the poll and neitehr fighter has been able to gain a clear advantage. The fight is going back and forth. One girl on top one minute the other on top the next. Who will win ? Your votes will tell.

Offline pern10

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 04:05:30 PM »
Patti will overcome the smaller girl

Gale

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 09:47:41 PM »
Had to go with Patti this time, though I believe it will be a back and forth serious battle. Patti is just too much woman. And while many are calling her blonde, I see a strong leaning to brunette!! And not to typecast, but we know where the heavy percentage of blondes end up. Show no mercy Patti.

Offline fightinglisa

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 04:34:30 AM »
The crowd hurried down the slope, following the two girls as they rolled towards the water. Arms and legs flailing the two girls stopped rolling at the edge of the water. Patti rolled on top. Her right hand clamped on Michelle’s face, and pressed the back of the smaller girl’s head into the mud. “KEEP HER DOWN PATTI” Gale shouted. Patti brought her right fist up, lifting her weight slightly off of Michelle and slammed her right fist down into the University of Ohio girl’s belly. Michelle’s chest heaved and she gasped for breath as Patti’s fist dug into her bruised belly. Mario shouted “HIT HER AGAIN”. Patti brought her knees up trying to straddle her adversary.

Michelle bucked and twisted her body under Patti. Her right fist slammed into the side of the bigger woman’s breast as she bucked under her. The Penn State girl fell off the smaller woman and rolled away. The two fighters rolled away from each other in the mud at the edge of the water. They struggled to their feet. Both girls had hurt each other. They both had split lips, blackened eyes, bruised and scratched faces and bodies. They were both hurt and exhausted but neither of them was going to give in. They’d fight till only one of them was standing.

They moved in on each other and started swinging. Both of them moaned and gasped, screaming as their knuckles dug into each other. Mud and sand smeared their faces and bodies. Their feet splashed in the water as they staggered from the punches the other woman landed. The crowd cheered for their favorite to take her opponent down.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:37:34 AM by fightinglisa »

Offline SooooSilky

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 07:48:07 PM »
Looks like this great catfight is going to be close right to the end. 
Hope Patti leaves more of that bitch Michelle's hair scattered around though.  >:(
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline fightinglisa

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2015, 01:58:49 AM »
Michelle’s left fist slammed into Patti’s right cheek making the bigger girl stagger to the side. Patti caught her balance and backhanded her adversary in the face with her left fist. Both girls staggered in the mud. Their thighs and legs quivered like jello.  The Penn State girl hammered a punch into Michelle’s let breast, and Michelle countered hooking a punch into Patti’s ribs. The bigger girl landed a solid shot into her smaller adversary’s belly and Michelle doubled over clutching her stomach and gasping for breath. As Michelle doubled over Patti followed through landing an uppercut to her rival’s jaw that snapped Michelle’s head up and sent her staggering backwards.

Patti lunged at Michelle and slammed her body into the smaller woman. Patti’s arms wrapped around Michelle's neck, and Michelle went down hard on her back in the mud with her opponent coming down on top of her. Michelle was dazed. She grabbed at Patti’s hair and punched weakly at Patti’s ribs with her left hand. The heel of her right foot dug into the mud as she tried to roll on top of Patti. The bigger girl held her down, ramming her right knee into her smaller opponent’s belly. Michelle gasped and coughed unable to catch her breath, her foot slipped in the mud. Patti rammed her knee into her rival's belly three times. Finally satisfied that she couldn’t breathe, Patti brought her knees up and straddled Michelle.

Patti's friends and fans cheered. “YOU GOT HER PATTI. FINISH HER OFF.” Patti sat on Michelle’s stomach, slamming rights and lefts into the helpless girl’s face. Michelle’s head snapped side to side, her cheeks splashing into the mud as her head snapped side to side.. Patti was shouting “I GOT YOU BITCH. I GOT YOU.” Finally, Patti leaned back sitting on top of her unconscious opponent. Several people came out helping Patti off of Michelle, while others revived the defeated woman.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to thank everyone for particpating in this poll. I hope you enjoyed the fight. It was a close one. It's a good thing I'm not betting on these fights. I really though Michelle was going to beat Patti. Once again thank you all for participating.