News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

She-Hulk session, November 2015

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
She-Hulk session, November 2015
« on: November 14, 2015, 09:43:49 PM »
She-Hulk 3-0 Spidey (review by Spidey, November 2015)

Visiting Wrestler to MWM-UK

This was the fifth in the series of Friday 13th sessions that I am doing and it was potentially the most problematic and yet has turned out to be the best Friday 13th session so far.  I had work commitments right up until 3pm and realistically the first train I could get from Cardiff was at 16.25.  The MWM venue was not going to be free until 21.45 that evening which was a bit too late for my first choice opponent to manage because of how late she would need to get home.  I went ahead and booked a hotel and left my opponent up to Cam.  Cam decided to keep my opponent a surprise, though I had not initially specified this, but it soon became obvious on social media that this session was going to be special.  So I went along with the plot to keep my opponent secret until I arrived at the MWM venue.  Train journey was fine and I checked into hotel and when the time came, I made the short walk down the Albert Embankment to the venue.  I saw Cam’s car outside so knew she was there already, so I knocked the door, was signalled to enter and as I did so I could not believe my eyes, She-Hulk!  Cam had a big smile on her face knowing that she has engineered a spectacular session for me.  Warrior was there too having done a session earlier and she really wanted to see my reaction when I arrived to find She-Hulk back at MWM.  I did actually see a tweet from She-Hulk saying she would be in London but I thought it was a wind up to throw me off the trail when trying to guess my opponent.  I figured if She-Hulk was actually my secret opponent she would say nothing on social media until after the session – how wrong I was – the double bluff worked!  I hugged Cam, Warrior and She-Hulk and we had a bit of a catch up before taking some photos with Warrior and then getting ready for the match.

She-Hulk has the most beautiful natural tan and has kept herself superbly fit in her new life since she was last in London in the summer of 2014.  She skipped around the mats during an energetic warm-up.  She seems to have kept up her martial arts training too judging by the specific nature of her warm up.  By contrast I slowly stretched and limbered up making sure my muscles and joints were ready for the stresses and strains about to be inflicted upon them in the coming battle.  We started each round standing up, locking arms at the start of the first round before she turned side on in an attempt to throw me.  I planted both feet and kept my centre of gravity low to avoid the take down.  Once on the ground, she got on top, I tried to roll her onto her back but she positioned herself expertly to keep me from rolling her over me.  I had a weight advantage of 72kg to 64kg (she certainly does not look above 60kg but if she says 64 I’ll not argue) but She-Hulk was able to distribute her weight to make it very awkward for me when I was on my back.  She-Hulk tried for a wrist lock submission which had me pulling her second hand away from my left wrist and I also spotted an opportunity for her to go for an arm bar and foiled it by keeping my arms in close.  She-Hulk was on top leaning across my chest with my legs isolated.  We rotated on the mats as I tried to capture one of her legs with one of mine, placing the heel on the mat in front of her shin, but she kept me where I was before getting a full mount position on me.  I pulled her in close and we grappled hard until I rolled her onto her back while we were in mutual half guards.  The sweat was coming out of me freely by now but She-Hulk is obviously in perfect condition because she was not sweating at all.  We were in a stalemate position and agreed to take a break for water.  I’d brought an extra towel for my opponent that I’d borrowed from the hotel.

We restarted with She-Hulk moving sideways, circling me on the expansive matted area where our battle was taking place.  I could not help admiring the athleticism of her movement, balance and fluency as she sprung one direction and then the next.  She moved in for the throw and got me off balance, completing a hip throw and then coming down on top of me as I lay side on.  She went for the neck hold which she is lethal with so I was immediate in not letting her get to far with this move, but she swiftly made the transition to rotate a half turn and get me in a guillotine from the front.  I had to tap, 1-0 to She-Hulk.

At the start of round 2, She-Hulk stalked me on the mats as I tried to keep a safe distance avoiding leaving either arm too exposed.  Eventually, I decided to move forward to try and bluff her that I had confidence.  She expertly hooked a leg behind mine and sent me toppling to the mats.  I lay on my back with my legs bent up probing towards her, looking up at her as she circled me, I rotated to keep my legs facing her so I could maybe puller straight into my guard if she approached.  She-Hulk backed off and I stood up.  We grabbed each other around the shoulders.  I went down on my knees trying to pull her down with me, she was in a semi crouched position as my knees hit the mats.  I pulled her down, getting her in my guard and then rolling on top so that I had the full mount position.  I taunted her that I had her now.  She-Hulk simply replied “well what are you going to do?” before she promptly propelled me off her.  She-Hulk came after me looking for an Americana but I pulled her arm around the back of my head so I could use my head as a third limb to keep her arm where it was.  She put a forearm to my throat and I had to concentrate on removing it rather than submitting.  I scrambled to my knees but she was fast and got my back.  I sensed her arms positioning for the rear naked choke but I managed to protect my neck and Pull clear.  We were in close grappling once again, down on the mats with She-Hulk on top.  I glanced through the cage wall to see Warrior sitting having her hair platted by Cam.  Warrior was studying the bout, I’d love to see her spar with She-Hulk.  A strange situation led to the second submission.  I was on my back and She-Hulk applied her left knee to my inner right thigh as my legs were spread.  I could really feel it on my thigh and had to tap.  2-0 to She-Hulk.

She-Hulk gave me a quick demo of some of her self-defence moves in between the second and third rounds.  We locked arms at the start of round 3 and I noticed how She-Hulk was looking down at my feet rather than at my face as we adjusted arms each trying to gain an advantage.  Then she tried a couple of trips before going for a throw and I went crashing to the mats once more.  She-Hulk was going for my right wrist with both hands once again but I managed to keep her hands apart again.  Another forearm to the throat, I managed to remove it just in time to say goodbye to Warrior as she was leaving the venue halfway through the match.   I used my weight advantage, rolling onto my knees and using my strength to kneel up and try and force my way on top.  She-Hulk used a half guard to prevent me getting full mount.  I managed to get to the side, but she was going for an arm bar, I pulled my arm in tight and she really only had my right wrist.  She-Hulk switched to my left arm, pulling it through her legs and then twisting it into a kimoura move as she used her thighs to stabilise my upper arm.  She put it on gradually until I could not resist the pain anymore and I tapped.  3-0 to She-Hulk and that was the end of the match.

We stood, hugged and thanked each other for the match.  It was a really good tussle and I was happy enough with my defence and being able to avoid her neck holds – well all except that first guillotine.  We both got showered and then had a great chat with Cam while eating some Jelly Babies that Cam had brought down.  So much to talk about, but so little time.  It was brilliant that She-Hulk could fit this Friday evening session in on her short trip to London.  A massive thanks to Cam for setting up this match and keeping me in suspense right up to match night.  Thanks to warrior for sticking around, lovely to see you.  Most of all thanks to she-Hulk, it is always special seeing you on or off the mats x
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.