News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Locker Room Brawl: TaeKwonGirl vs. MishRocks

• 16 Replies

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
Locker Room Brawl: TaeKwonGirl vs. MishRocks
« on: November 15, 2015, 07:10:47 AM »
This is a locker room match between me and MishRocks.  Sorry for the length, but I hope it's worth the time you spend reading. :)

mishrocks95: Any thoughts about what type of fight, location, etc? Did you want to use your fantasy fight as the backdrop?

mishrocks95: Or skip the story and start pounding on each other.

Marissa: Let me think. I always have these different scenarios when I am in the shower or trying to fall asleep, but when it comes time to fight I draw a blank

mishrocks95: Damn

mishrocks95: I just pictured you in the shower. Now I'm distracted.

Marissa: water running down my naked body

mishrocks95: Keep going and this becomes the scenario...

Marissa: It's been a long day, and I've capped it off with a fun workout at the gym, including some heavy bag work with the boxing gloves. Now it's over and I'm in the showers, the hot water streaming down onto me, soothing my sore muscles and rejuvenating me. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one here, but I hear something over the water. No worries, probably just someone else working the bag, so I turn my back to the shower head and let the hot water pound down between my shoulder blades. yt

mishrocks95: I like coming to the gym at day's end. The gym rats are usually gone---the ones who eat, sleep, breath, and shit physical fitness. Every time I hear on of those blonde vacuum-headed bimbos recite the line, "Like, Oh My God! I LOVE working out! I mean, like, I'm SO addicted to it!" I just want to rip off their helium heads and shit down their throats. I am definitely NOT a gym rat. I use some of the machines when I'm here, LOVE the pool, and then relax in the sauna (it's so hot in there, it's like a , well, never mind...) I always get the raised eyebrow look from the vapid bunch whenever I'm in this gym; I'd swtich, but this one's walking distance and relatively inexpensive. mtc

mishrocks95: But i try to time it---hating to be there when any of them are there--I like my solitude, and seeing them will just irritate me beyond belief, negating the very reason I come here. Leaving the sauna, wearing only my two-piece and flip flops, I saunter to the locker area, peel off the wet suit and footwear, and shuffle over to the shower. The water's running and steam coming out---SHIT! I thought I timed this?! I glance over at the towel rack---empty! Oh for God's sake... I look in the other direction, at the hooks near the stall---three towels on one hook. Three on one? Someone took three? Fucking greedy bitch. Peering into the stall, I see you---this day just keeps getting worse and worse! The gym rat queen herself---mtc

mishrocks95: toned, tight, blonde, gorgeous. Of course she's take 3 towels---one for her body, two for her ego. Deciding to have a little fun, and violating the gym rules, I head over to the toilets, and one by one, give each a little flush---Foooo-LUSH.....Foooo-LUSH.....8 in all. As they pull the cold water to drain the needless flushed bowls, I start to count in my head....5, 4, 3, 2, 1......waiting for the hot water to do its magic on the vapid vamp herself. yt

Marissa: The hot water pounds down between my shoulder blades. "Mmmmmmmm, so nice" I think to myself. My eyes are closed and I start to brush my hair out of my face, then suddenly the water goes scalding hot!!! Like red hot lava splattering onto my back from a surging volcano. "GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" My eyes snap WIDE open and I leap away from the shower head, which is basically pure, scalding steam coming out at this point. "What the fucking fuck?" I yell, wincing from the sting of the scalding water on my back (mtc)

Marissa: But stepping away from the showerhead lets me hear the flushing toilets, and I wheel around to look. "WHO'S THERE? WHO THE FUCK DID THAT!?" Incensed, I storm over to the stalls, looking for someone, anyone to vent on. "NOT COOL!!!”  Tossing my wet hair back, and still very naked, the cooler air hits my skin, causing goosebumps to rise up and my nipples to stiffen. My hand reaches for one of my towels, and I stare down the hall of stalls, enraged. yt

mishrocks95: Your scalding screams bring a curl to my lips,a smirk to my face, and a sense of universal justice to my soul. As I hear each stall being slammed open---the door crashing into the stall wall, I simply wait, arms folded, nude and smooth as a newborn, my long chestnut hair tied in a pony, my 5'2" 105-pound frame leaning slightly against the cool locker room wall right near the shower stall, the steam from the excessive hot water making it almost impossible to see more than a foot in front of you. I hear you grumbling and shuffling as you work your way back to the shower, and as your hand reaches for one of your towels, the fog starts to clear, the water temp dropping back to normal. mtc

mishrocks95: As the steam dissipates, I see your pretty, yet scowling face, your reddened skin, and your greedy fingers heading for the hook, and I block your hand with mine, and slip two towels off. "Next time, skank," I caution, "think about somebody else, you greedy slut." Satisfied that I have become the locker room superhero for the afternoon, restoring towel equity to the world, I brush by you, intentionally bumping my shoulder into yours, as I saunter back to my locker---with two fluffy towels and an air of righteousness. yt

Marissa: My eyes narrow as you intercept my towel grab, then widen as you take two of my three personally selected (for cleanliness and lack of wear) towels. But it's when you bump me that I've really had enough, and I wheel around as you pass. "I thought I was....." I hiss back, stomping after you, finally lifting my right foot and trying to press it into the small of your back... "ALONE" I finish, trying to SHOVE hard with my foot, wanting to push you and send you stumbling, you little bitch, into the bench or better yet, down to the floor. I start to wipe off with my one remaining towel, but continue to stare daggers at you. yt

mishrocks95: Wiggling my tight little bare butt at you as I walk by, knowing that your glare could bore holes into my body, I take my time, taunting you with my smug walk. "I thought I was..." I hear echoing off the locker room walls, and I feel slight vibrations of angry footsteps, not putting two and two together that you are pursuing, until I feel your wet foot plant in my lower back and push me! Not expecting this, I stumble forward, dropping the towels, knowing I'm going to fall and wanting to have my hands empty to catch myself. But like an idiot, I trip over the very towel I drop, and down I go, my hands at the last second grabbing the bench--saving a nasty meeting of the wooden seat and my forehead. I kneel there for a brief moment, mtc

mishrocks95: seething, knowing that this encounter will not end well. Pulling myself up to my feet quickly, I turn to face you, hands curling into fists, but kept at my sides. I see you standing there, this time you wearing the smug little smile, toweling your bigger body off. It's obvious you have me by at least 4 inches and maybe 20 pounds. That doesn't concern as me TOO much (a little though). What concerns me is that you're a fighter---and in MUCH better shape than me. I'm tight, but you're toned. A thousand thoughts fly through my head---each ending with one of us being laid out on the locker room floor. Deciding that fate has already begun to unfold, I throw caution to the wind. Taking a quick step forward mtc

mishrocks95: , I put my hands out at the last second, palms facing you, and try to plant them right below your breasts, hoping to push you back hard. "Keep you're skanky stanky feet off me, slut!" I hiss. yt

Marissa: Giving myself a once-over, I'm drying my right ear with my towel when you finally turn around. There's a satisfied smirk on my face from seeing you almost eat the bench, and in my mind no one, not you at least, is likely to stand up to me. So my eyes widen when you seem to be reaching for my chest, only to press your hands against me and shove. I stumble back, my feet pitter pattering on the wet floor, the towel getting tossed to the side as I reel my arms, finally catching myself, my left foot sliding a few inches before I stop. My wide eyes narrow and my smirk's now gone (mtc)

Marissa: Taking a few steps back toward you, the daggers I'm staring at you now even more focused and intense. "Dont. Fucking. Touch. Me." I warn flatly. "May I remind you that we're alone, so unless you're the world champion of nude sprinting, you'd better keep your dirty little fucking hands to yourself." Confidence has always been my strong point, and there's no doubt in my mind that you're now totally intimidated. In fact I just about expect to hear an apology whine sheepishly past your lips. yt

mishrocks95: My hands move you back solidly---sending you staggering three or four steps in reverse, your towel tossed as you try to retain your balance. The smug look now replaced with anger, and maybe a twinge of embarassment, you start back toward me, eyes locked on mine. Spitting warnings and threats at me as you approach, your confidence simply exudes. And why shouldn't it---you're bigger and probably stronger---we both know it. ''...you better keep your dirty little fucking hands to yourself..." you finish, closing to within 18 inches or so, looking down on me slightly. My legendary temper---that which fuels almost every bad decision I ever make, and seems to be unbridled at the slightest provocation, takes absolute control over my mtc

mishrocks95: pre-frontal cortex---no logical decisions will be made at the moment, my brain has decided. As you approach, completing your soliloquy, my balled fist rockets out as I try to bury it directly into your abs, seething as I throw the punch, "Just. Shut. UP!!" yt

Marissa: By now I'm almost storming over to you, expecting you to cower like the little shit that you clearly are. When I reach you, the last thing on my mind is you actually taking a swing. My hands are actually moving to my hips when your fist shoots out, and I'm not ready for it AT ALL. With the loud smack of wet skin that rings among the metal lockers and solid walls, your fist finds it's mark, and does it ever. Connecting just below my navel, it sinks deeply into the unprepared flesh, forcing an uncomfortable shifting and compressing of internal organs. My brow wrinkles around my eyes that have an intense, half-bulged glare that looks past you, and past the floor even, as I fold up around that fist (mtc)

Marissa: finally a labored grunt blows past my lips, and both my hands slide from my hips around to the spot of impact, and with a short gulp of air that follows my grunt, I let out an agonized groan, totally surprised as I struggle to wrap my mind around what just happened. yt

mishrocks95: You almost walk right into my fist, your hands on your hips in a condescending little pose, clearly expecting some sort of subservient, groveling behavior from me. My knuckles drill into your abs---their solidity and firmness surprise me a bit---but I should have expected it, given your overall shape and level of fitness. But the surprise appears to be more yours than mine. A gasp and a grunt pass over your lips as I make contact, flesh on flesh, the solid SLAP of my fist hitting you sounding so sweet to me. Your body contorts, bending at the point of impact, your hands sliding to your belly, either to avoid another hit, or to help mitigate the pain. As you bend slightly, your breasts sway, egging my ire a little more, almost mocking my own mtc

mishrocks95: , even as you take a punch. Deciding this is a sign from above, I take half a step back, keeping my fist closed and arm bent, I swing my torso to the left, elbow out, hoping to clock that pretty left cheek of yours with my elbow and knock you the fuck down. yt

Marissa: Wincing as I soothe the spot where your fist left it's bitchy little imprint, I'm still taken aback by the sole fact that you've actually taken a swing at me. But the time I spend pondering this is time spent poorly, and that fact is reaffirmed when your elbow slams across my left cheek, snapping my head to the side, sending my wet hair whipping around in a spray of water droplets that speckle the opposite wall, and my legs fold up and cross as I fall to my right, my right shoulder finally meeting the set of lockers next to me with a lound CLANG! (mtc)

Marissa: Staggering from the shot, I shake my head, my left hand coming up to my cheek where a red welt is already rising. My eyes blink from the shock, from the jolt to my brain, and I roll to my left to lean the backs of my shoulders against the cold metal, and the coldness helps snap my mind back to attention. Pushing with my feet, I try to slide up the lockers, by my wet skin sticks and squeels as it stutters up the flat surface. My hand still at my cheek, my bare breasts heaving, I my eyes finally focus on you, then fill with an uneasy anger. yt

mishrocks95: I am kind of amazing myself. My elbow lands squarely---I can feel the bony tip almost stabbing the fleshy part of your cheek, part of it hitting your cheek bone. Your head snaps to to side, body following, and you stagger to the right, quickly dropping and collapsing into the row of metal lockers. I wince a bit as I see your bare shoulder scrape against the coarse metal, but then feel a bit vindicated---after all, you DID start this by kicking me in the back. Your left hand goes to your cheek, now caressing your second injury from me, and i quickly calculate---do i attack again while she's down? I could probably put her away if I did. Or do i see if she's had enough? The danger there is that if she regains her stamina, her mtc

mishrocks95: superior strength will be fueled by even more anger now, and I may truly get my ass kicked. I decide on an intermediate strategy...moving close enough that I can launch another attack quickly and at will, but not initiating. Hovering over you as you struggle to get to your feet, my fists at the ready, muscles coiled, our eyes meet. "Had enough, slut?" yt

Marissa: My feet push at the floor, the wetness diminishing as I start to get some traction. But you're on me in an instant, and our eyes meet, mine on fire as I glare into yours. Your arm goes back, and you ask me if I've had enough. Had enough? ENOUGH??? Are you fucking kidding me? By the time you even get to the word 'enough', my left arm is already reaching out, ready to intercept that coiled fist if you decide to throw it, and my right arm? (mtc)

Marissa: My right is balled into a fist already - a fist that I fire as I lunge forward off the lockers, shoving my bare ass against them to propel myself, my bare knuckles streaking at point-blank range right for your left breast, hoping that the shock of getting that tender gland sandwiched against your ribs will buy me enough time to get my act together and my feet firmly under me. yt

mishrocks95: I realize I should have gone with alternative # 1, as your fist tears into my left breast, crashing into it and stretching it down as your body is propelled off the lockers and into mine. AAAGH! I cry out, searing pain flaming through my breast as your knuckles drill into me, and I stagger back, partly from the punch, partly from your body pushing into mine after the punch, forcing me backwards. My back hits the ridged vents on the lockers in back of me, feeling as if I am being sliced across my spine. My face contorted in pain, my right hand cups my breast gently, feeling its heat as I lean against the lockers trying to move past the pain and punish you. I can almost see you getting a second wind, and I have to make sure that doesn't mtc

mishrocks95: happen, if I can. Pushing off the locker, presenting my right side to you, keeping my left, hurting boob away from your punishing hands, I meet your approach, throwing a wild, angry right up and at your face...blatant and sloppy, but I'm thinking you may not have your footing quite yet, so it's worth a shot. yt

Marissa: I can feel the lumpy tissue of your breast as my knuckles violate it, and the scream that escapes your lips betrays you by acknowledging how badly the shot hurt. My body bangs into you and I stumble, but I catch myself just as you bang into those metal lockers. My eyes gaze down your smaller body, enjoying the sight of it arches a bit as you hit, but in no time you're pushing off and coming at me. This is a full-fleged fight! (mtc)

Marissa: You lead with your right side, and I step back with my right foot to lead with my left, making us sort of mirror images of each other. You swing your right fist - the closest one, and your fist streaks for my face. Bringing my left arm up to protect myself, I duck down, feeling bone-on-bone contacts between our arms, followed by the slide of your skin along mine, then a brush of my hair as your fist passes just behind my ducked head. Stepping right back into you, my own right fist comes sailing back around, my eyes trained on that flat, smooth expanse of pale skin just above your mound, right around where your bladder would be, and I take my best shot at it, fist balled tightly. Yt

mishrocks95: (shit)

mishrocks95: Arcing my fist at your head, grunting a bit as I try and pour everything I have into that punch, you start to demonstrate what happens when a trained fighter takes on an angry little bitch. Your left arm blocks the shot almost effortlessly, my arm sliding across yours and then---to nothing, your head safely out of harm's way, the tickle of your damp hair the only reward for my efforts. Before I can bring my arm back, you step forward, your own fist locked and loaded, pummeling my body right above my smooth mound. The slap of the knuckles against my skin provides the first level of pain, but as your fist drives into my body, the immediate bruising of tissue and organ displacement elicits a guttural groan from me. Not even due mtc

mishrocks95: to conscious thought, my hands drop and go for the point of impact as I double over, folding over your fist, my knees rubbery, my mind resolute on trying to stay up. "Fucking whore..." i groan, in the hope that my defiance and insolence belies the trouble I'm in. yt

Marissa: My fist sinks in rather beautifully, and the sound that escapes your lips is almost arousing. I peel my fist out of that spot, noting the red imprint it leaves, and for a split-second I consider pounding a follow-up right into that same spot. But you fold like a pretty little queen of hearts, your hands dropping to that spot, your upper arms framing your pert breasts, and those knees quake. The bellow of defiance from your lips brings my mind back into focus, and as you start to slump forward, my fist shoots forward again, my left hand moving to your right shoulder as I try to actually pull you into the next punch.. (mtc)

Marissa: Slicing through the air, zeroing in just below those perfect breasts, I try to hammer my next shot right into your solar plexus, my teeth gritting as I lean right into it, eager to hear the rush of air jetting through your nostrils as I attempt to empty your lungs of any and all air, my bicep flexing as I put as much as I can into this punch. "Fucking whore? You have no idea..." yt

mishrocks95: Your fist pulls back and my hands quickly move into the spot, cradling the injury, knowing I am leaving myself wide open, but I can't even straighten up at the moment, the pain surging through my mid-section so intense. Your left hand shoots forward, and I flinch, bracing myself for another body-bending assault, but you instead grab my right shoulder, fingers pressing into me, pulling me towards you...as your right fist screams through the space between us, coming up like a rocket, and hammers me in the solar plexus. An immediate vacuum created as the air in my lungs is jettisoned, another guttural moan, this time not with my larynx, but, I can't describe it really, my body just moans at the shot as the air shoots out through my mouth mtc

mishrocks95: and nose. Pride crumbles, as do I, my knees give out and I collapse, first falling to my knees in front of you, my face brushing against your mound as my arms loosely grab you, trying to wrap around your hips to stave off dropping fully to the floor. yt

Marissa: Like a battering ram, my fist slams into that smooth middle, and I watch as those perfect breasts jump a single time from the blow. I feel the rush of air against my own cleavage as the air vacates your lungs, and I quickly draw my arm back for another shot, only your legs give out and you finally start to sink. My hand slides from your shoulder to your hair, and twists into the strands, tightening into a fist to tug at your scalp. I feel your weight hang from this grip, and I take a single step back with my right leg, angling my lower body to prevent a possible nasty shot coming up from below, not knowing how far you'd delve to save yourself (mtc)

Marissa: With my left hand twisted into your hair, I cock that right one back, staring down at your weakened body as you paw at my hips. "See what happens when you bite off more than you can fucking chew little bitch?" I hiss in my bitchiest screech. My fist is so tight my knuckles turn white, and my fist trembles as it hovers, like a snake waiting to strike. "Now, are you fucking done, or do you need a little more?" yt

mishrocks95: Leaning into your body, feeling the tautness of your muscles against my own, at-the-moment quivering ones, my arms loosely wrap around your hips, simply so i can stay up on my knees. I feel you take a step back, angling your body slightly, and one of your hands wraps itself around my hair, jerking me up a bit---I am barely on my knees now, the weight of my body being borne by your grip on my hair, holding me up with I don't know what kind of strength in your arm. My scalp is on fire, tears forming in my eyes, blurring my vision a bit as you twist and tug at my hair, keeping my upright on my knees. I look up, noting your fist clenched, arm cocked---the muscles in your arm ripped and ready to uncoil, unleashing their fury onto me. mtc

mishrocks95: And now, the tables turned, the invitation seeps from your lips..."Now are you fucking done, or do you need a little more?" The arrogance and confidence simply spilling on to me, you are awash with your own dominance at the moment. Mentally, I smirk---I know that doing it facially may just end with a fist lodged in my eye---knowing that the submission to you is simply not an option. Sliding my hands down, feebly, weakly, as if to demonstrate that I have nothing left, I let them fall, hands sliding down the back of your powerful thighs, fingertips softly caressing your silky skin as the pain in my scalp increases each time you adjust your arm and jerk me up a bit. mtc

mishrocks95: My hands stop midway down your legs, and, gritting my teeth as I do it, I dig my nails into the backs of your knees, drilling my talons into those muscles and then pull my hands towards me, hoping I can bend both your knees forward and bring you down to my level. "I need a lot more, you pathetic skank," as I tear into your flesh. yt

Marissa: My left shoulder starts to burn as I support your weight via your hair. I don't have much patience to begin with, and certainly not while waiting for a submission from the likes of you. Your hands start to drop and I feel them gliding down my thighs. "Great" I think. "She's going to black out". But just as those hands reach the backs of my knees, I feel your nails dig in and PULL. Since I did take a step back with my right foot, my legs are somewhat apart, so I don't topple immediately, but my left leg does bend, and my fist unfurls as I wheel it, trying to keep my balance (mtc)

Marissa: But your pull is strong and I have no choice but to drop to my left knee in front of you, my right knee following suit and bending as well. My grip on your hair releases, freeing you, and that hand drops to your shoulder as I try to slow my fall, while also trying to push your body back away from me as my knees hit the cold, hard floor. "Fuck! You little bitch!" yt

mishrocks95: Small ribbons of flesh collect under my nails as I gouge into your muscle, pulling you toward me, my cheek pressing against your mound as you fight against me. Your left leg begins to bend---it being closer to me, and as it does so, you release my hair, allowing an instant surge of relief to flow throughout my body. This energizes me a bit, and I apply a little extra oooomph, jamming my nails in a little deeper to your right knee, and with another tug, down you come, knees crashing to the tiles floor, a hand resting on my shoulder to help keep you up. Your body slides down against me, my cheek gliding "up" you, from your smooth mound over your tight abs, your firm breasts brushing against my cheek as your knees hit. mtc

mishrocks95: Facing each other now, your hand on my shoulder, my fingers wet with remnants of your flesh and sinew, I quickly try to roll myself backwards, dropping to my back, bringing my feet up and bending my knees, hoping that even if you have time to put your hands out to try and block, our close proximity will allow me to slam my bare feet into your chest and knock you the fuck backwards hard, whether your hands are in the way or not. yt

Marissa: Collapsing in a clumsy pile in front of you, my knees banging into the hard floor, the backs of my legs stinging from the gouging of your nails, I'm absolutely furious that you won't surrender. I start to draw my right fist back, but you fall backwards, rolling away from me. I start to rise to my feet, and just as I push off, your knees draw back to your chest. My eyes widen and I try to push up quickly, but your legs shoot out like two pistons, streaking right for my chest (mtc)

Marissa: There are times when pain is so intense, you see spots in front of your eyes, and unfortunately for me, this is one of those times because each of your small feet connect firmly with each of my bare breasts. The soft, tender globes mushroom out under your soles and heels, and the force shoves me back hard, sending me stumbling back until my back slams into the cold lockers across from you. Since my footing wasn't set to begin with, my knees buckle and I drop to them, before an agonized wail blasts from my lungs. My hands reach up and cradle my throbbing twins, the nipples stabbing out into the cool air as they react to the pain (mtc)

Marissa: My eyes start to flutter and I fall back against the lockers, sitting on my heels as I try to suck air, but it's like the wind has been knocked out of me, and my breathing is shallow, rapid, and labored. "ffff... fffuck... " is all I can manage, as I shake my head, trying to clear the cobwebs, of pain. yt

mishrocks95: An unintended pleasantry---as I kick out at you, my tightly coiled legs releasing, rocketing my bare feet at your upper body, my soles slam into those enviable breasts, those perfectly firm, fleshy orbs whose very existence mocks my smaller ones. I can feel the assault in three levels, the first as my feet sink into the glands, your hard nipples briefly felt on the bottoms of my feet as your breasts mushroom against your chest; followed by the impact of the kick into your chest and lungs; and completed with the hurling back of your body, and, well, maybe a fourth as I watch your back crash into those ever-present steel guardians. Your body slumps, and you drop to your knees, a groan from your body core oozing from your mouth. mtc

mishrocks95: I hear the rattling breath in your throat as the echo of spine slamming against metal dissipates in the locker room, and as I roll to my hands and knees, it's evident that either the kick or the slam knocked the wind from you, I watch as your cheeks puff out as you try to suck in oxygen, and I know that to have you in this type of vulnerable position is a rarity, and one I need to exploit NOW. Scrambling to my feet I cover the distance between us quickly; as you rest on your haunches, trying to re-establish your breathing, I first come at you from the front, but that's too dangerous., Feinting to the left to make you try and adjust your body, I then hop to the right, knowing I am much faster on my feet than you can be squatting down as you are.

mishrocks95: Reaching down, it's my turn to grab a handful of that long blonde hair of your---wrapping it around my right palm twice, I try and jerk your head toward me, bringing up my right knee at the same time, hoping I can formally introduce one to the other very intimately. yt

Marissa: My mouth opens and closes like a fish that's been flopping around in the bottom of a boat for 5 minutes, but slowly the spots start to fade from my vision. You zig-zag at me like a football player trying to dodge a tackle, but you overestimate my ability to defend myself right now. Not that you could know, but a hard, well-placed shot to the sweaterpuppies has always taken me a while to shake off. When I feel the burning in my scalp, I reach out with my right hand, trying to fend you off, but my head tugs forward, and my eyes shut tightly when I see the knee coming in like an out-of-control bus (mtc)

Marissa: BANGGGGG! Your knee rams against my forehead as I try to tuck my chin into my chest, and when my eyes spring open I see two knees for an instant, before a dull ache sets into my head, slightly offsetting the competing ache in my chest. Raising both hands, I try to shield my face from another knee, my eyes blinking rapidly as I try to get my bearings about me. This time, not even a "fuck" can make it past my lips. How did this go south so fast? yt

mishrocks95: Total empowerment courses through my veins as I jerk your head toward me and cannon-ball my knee into your forehead. Releasing your hair, I watch your head rock back and to the side. your body falling back, still on your haunches, but now leaning against the lockers, head cradled in your hands. Breathing heavily, almost panting, I get to my feet, standing over your nude, crouched form. Hands on my hips, glaring down at you, I savor the image---the smaller, fit brunette pounding away at the larger, more fit blonde, making her cower beneath her. All that arrogance, the threats, the fucking cocky, smugness as you thought you could best me---where was that now, huh? My thoughts pour fuel on my anger, and I verbalize my rage mtc

mishrocks95: as I peer down at you, random phrases being spit out that I know sound like complete nonsequitirs to you. "Where is it now, bitch!" I fume, "Thought you were all that!" Raising my foot, I push it against your face, toes on your cheek---not a kick, but a quick symbol of dominance at this moment. "Fucking weak slut---pathetic." I pant, and then, without warning, bend toward you and re-attach my hand to your hair, hoping to haul you to your feet fast and hard. yt

Marissa: My head spins for a moment, and takes another moment to settle. Sitting on my heels, I need a moment to get my head straight. A moment to breathe. A moment to form a game plan. A moment to do SOMETHING other than sit here like a pathetic, beaten bitch. The torrent of insults is almost a drone right now. Background din. Slowly the words sharpen, and my arms drop to my sides and I scowl up at you. My mouth starts to form words, but in an instant your fucking foot is in my face. Your nasty fucking foot! One of the same feet that got me here via my chest. (mtc)

Marissa: I reach up to bat the foot away, and as I do, my eyes focus between your legs, on that smooth, bare flower, not very unlike my own. But there's no time to do anything before there's a hot burning in my scalp as your hand wraps into my blonde mane. "FUCK!" I yell, feeling the hard pull as you reel me up to my feet like an old boot being pulled out of a pond. It's a hard pull, and I have no choice but to rise up fast, but my right hand drops, and as I make it up, so does my right hand make it up between those toned, silky thighs, where I try to grip tightly, sinking my fingers into the soft, warm, damp flesh. My eyes meet yours as I make it up, and they're filled with spite. yt

mishrocks95: Latching onto your wild mane, I haul your ass up, yanking your head and body by the scalp---my goal to get you upright, your tummy taut and smooth, and then just let loose with my fists. But I assumed you were wobbly and not quite with it---I was wrong! As I jerk you up, your right hand slides between my thighs, at first cupping my sex, but then pressing your fingers into me, feeling the heat and moisture that resulted from my pummeling your body. I first noticed it as your hunched over against the locker and I looked down on your bruised body, your head in your hands. Feeling alpha, I also felt---wet...moistness between my legs as I started to establish control over you. Your deliciously nude and toned body mtc

mishrocks95: didn't hurt the cause, of course. But now, I am embarrassed as you can feel my excitement, my vulnerability. Our eyes meet---mine with a bit of shame, yours dripping with spite. For a moment, it's a standoff---your hair still in my hand, although now that we're toe-to-toe, I literally am stretching myself to try and remain eye-to-eye with you, your fingers pressing into my kitty---not yet clawing, but the threat is clear and present. My fist curled, arm cocked back, ready to rocket into you, your fingers twitching, ready to tear into me. yt

Marissa: Now on my feet, we have a bit of a standoff, but I sneer. "Who needs the extra towel now?" I taunt, my fingers ready to do their dirty work. My eyes flash to your cocked right fist, your left still in my hair. There's a moment of silence, and then it happens. My left hand reaches out for your right arm, trying to ram the cradle of my hand against the crotch of your elbow to lock that arm back. At the same time, my right hand clamps down on that tender flower, locking into a tight claw. Jerking up on this hot, tender spot, I try to jerk you up to your toes, before trying to force you back, both by your kitty and your arm.... (mtc)

Marissa: ... , trying to force you back across that same space, like a pendulum of wills, wanting to slam your back against the opposite set of lockers one more time. "Little bitch, I'm not done yet, but you might be!" My right hand bears down, trying to clamp down on your rosebud and squeeze the will to fight right out of you. It's clear by the dampness against my hand that the fight is affecting you on another level, and for a moment in my mind, I realize that it's been affecting me much in the same way, but I banish that though for now, because you NEED to be put down! yt

mishrocks95: You're the first to make a move, launching your left hand at me, your palm locking into my inner elbow, thwarting any thought I have of throwing a punch. At the same time, your fingers press into me, and then claws at me. A yelp, and then a groan escapes my lips and your fingers curl into me, squishing through the warmth and wetness. I start to squirm in your grip, gyrating my hips to try and dislodge you, but you suddenly jerk your hand up and into me harder, pushing me up, and with your left holding my arm and your right clamped into my kitty, you start to lift me, my calves burning as I am on tiptoes, and then you push me back, walking me backwards, speeding up during the last few feet, and---SLAM! Once again mtc

mishrocks95: powering me into the metal lockers. Your grips remain firm, though, bearing down on me, pushing up into me, squeezing my sex, dry whimpers coming from my chest as the pain courses through my lower body, my right hand locked up, unable to come to my defense. Doing the only thing I can as you rip into me, pressing me back, holding me up by my kitty, I release your hair, my left hand free, and I throw it out in front of me, curling my fingers around your throat, and start to squeeze. yt

Marissa: With another BANG you're up against the lockers again, and I work my grip, feeling your tender items rolling and squirming. "Like that, don't you?" I hiss, continuing to taunt you. When I hear that whimper, I think you're about done, your arm neutralized and my hand having a firm, controlling grip. Finally I feel the tightness leave my scalp, but in an instant your hand is around my throat, and my eyes bulge. "GNNKK!" I have no choice but to release your nether regions, and as soon as I do I raise my arm, then try to slam it down hard onto the elbow of your choking hand, trying to both bend it and break your grip.... (mtc)

Marissa: ...and in bending that arm, allow me to lean into you and bring a hard knee up between us, targeting that red fist print from the beginning of this ordeal, wanting to drill my kneecap deeply into that smooth, flat expanse of skin just above your now well attended to mound, my eyes meeting yours as I await them to fill with the pain from my invading blow. yt

mishrocks95: Am immediate gurgle from your throat as I tighten my grip and begin to choke you, but damn it! it's short-lived. As soon as I increase the pressure, my own body weary now from your mauling of my kitty, keeping me up on my toes and locking down my right arm, you release my crotch, your wet hand coming down on my left and slamming into my elbow, breaking my chokehold and bending my arm. In a fluid motion, as my arm bends, you push your body forward---i have no time to react, my pussy throbbing and my arms immobilized, and your knee comes up from below, bulleting into my lower abs and above my mound. I feel an explosion internally in my body as your knee slams into me--organs reeling, shards of white hot pain shooting out mtc

mishrocks95: in all directions. My hands tied, I can't bring them to the area of attack---all I can do is try and double over, made more difficult by your trapping of my arms. My eyes close and my mouth opens; I try and push away from the lockers and push into your body, but your holds are firm and your bigger body refuses to yield to my pushing. Unable to do much, I simply bend over, waiting for the pain to pass, intent on freeing my arms and evening the score. yt

Marissa: The sound of your agony from my knee is musical, with my as the conductor. My right hand is on your left elbow, but I slide it up to your wrist, trying to grip it, then lift it and force it up and against the lockers beside your head. Once again our eyes meet, my knee now dropping back down, my bare foot touching the floor, but only just. In an instant, it rockets up again, this time aiming a bit higher, the intended target is now your navel, as I try to work you with my knee like a wrecking ball (mtc)

Marissa: I lean into this knee hard, and in my mind I imagine that knee sinking into you so deeply, it doesn't stop until it bangs hard against your spine, your spine that happens to be rammed up against the lockers behind you. "Don't bother submitting, little bitch. This is the part where I just fuck you up, and I don't stop until it's dinnertime, and dinner's a long, long way the fuck off" yt

mishrocks95: Writhing in your holds, bending at the waist, I feel your hand slide down my arm, grabbing my wrist. You lift it and slam my hand into the locker, pinning it near my head. Squirming more than ever, starting to panic at your slow exercising of control over my body, I barely even notice your knee coming up again, until it brushes past my kitty and jolts me a little higher this time, blasting into my navel. Another internal explosion! The pain from the first attack only amplified now, my face a contortion of agony, my gut on fire. So desperate to bend my body at the waist and collapse, but you keep me pinned to the locker, arms useless. Your taunts becoming more barbed as confidence swells within you. I force my head up, seeing mtc

mishrocks95: your smirk, your chest out, pride and conquest flowing through your nude, glistening body---the sheen of sweat on you highlighting your flexed muscles as you begin to overpower me on all fronts. My head lolls and I push futilely against your arms with mine. I stare down at your feet, at least watching for another attack from your knee. Not that I could do anything...your feet. i look at your bare feet on the tiled floor. I look at mine. Keeping my head down, hoping I move quickly enough, I lift my left foot up and try to stomp it down on your right toes, hoping to aim the ball of my foot right over your toes before you see what I am doing. Yt

Marissa: My foot drops after that last knee, and I transfer weight to it so I can step back a tiny step with my left. The goal of this is to allow me to get more power into my knees. Shifting my weight, I'm ready to start the barrage again. "Still with me?" I taunt annoyingly. I know it has to be annoying, because I'd find it annoying were I to be in your position, which I convince myself would be highly unlikely. I don't expect an answer of course, and as I check my grip on both of your arms, and give a quick glance down to your sweat-soaked, heaving breasts, it's time for more punishment (mtc)

Marissa: but before I can fire off my next knee, a shriek blasts past my lips as you stomp down hard on my toes. "AAAAAAAA!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! Fucking little fucking bitch!" I lift that foot quickly, and my toes throb. "You're going to fucking pay for that!" I warn, before sending that knee in again. But this time it doesn't come crashing in. No... this time it comes in slowly, and I press it tormentingly up against your sore, damp kitty, letting my kneecap grind along your petals as I wedge it between your thighs. "You're going to pay out your little ass for that." (mtc)

Marissa: As soon as my knee grinds past your mound, I suddenly release both your arms, then reach for your hair, trying to get a nice, tight grip, before peeling it away from the lockers, and trying to SLAM your head right back against them. I want to rattle that defiant little brain around in that thick skull! yt

mishrocks95: The ball of my foot pounds down on your bony toes, and I am rewarded with a litany of fucks! But, other than the fuck-parade---nothing. You continue to pin my to the lockers, simply raising your sore foot off the floor, and warning me that I'll pay for my attack. My shoulder muscles burning from being held up, combined with my straining them against you in vain, my struggles there have all but stopped, as I am trying to focus my strength on one area---one attack to free myself from you and re-take this fight. Your knee starts to move again, and I instinctively tighten my abs, hoping to fend off, or at least minimize the next blow. But this attack is different. It doesn't rocket up at me. Instead, you slide your knee up between mtc

mishrocks95: my legs---I try to bring my thighs together, but I am soaked in sweat, and your knee easily glides up against the smooth skin of my inner thighs, wedging its way between my legs, and the pressing your kneecap into my already-gouged kitty. The moment your knee presses into it, shards of stinging pain radiate out, like fiery tentacles, but you don't relent---grinding your knee into me, pushing the bone up and into me, the edge of the kneecap rubbing in between my lips, forcing its way in a bit, lubricated by my own juices. "Noooo..." I mumble as you grind me, my body trying to slump. As if you feel me slump, you release both my arms, and my hands drop to my side---hopefully for just a moment so that then i can begin my counter-attack. mtc

mishrocks95: But I don't get that moment. Your hand flies to my hair, grabbing a fistful, and you pull my head forward away from the locker slowly, and then quickly ram it back, slamming the back of my head into the metal door. A blinding flash of light takes over my entire field of vision for a moment, and now, without my hands pinned back, I do slump, leaning into you, my sweat-covered breasts pushing into yours, my body held upright by your knee in my crotch. yt

Marissa: Those lockers really rattle when your head meets them and I let out a sigh that's almost relief when you fall against me. Reaching up, I guide your chin onto my right shoulder, feeling your sweat-slicked breasts against mine. My left hand reaches behind you, pulling you into me, and my right one drops. "There we go" is all I say, and it's at a whisper. I give that knee another nudge upward, but with you leaning against me it's hard to sustain, so I have to step back (mtc)

Marissa: I keep my foot sideways when I do, trying to avoid those toes, but once that foot is down, it's time, and I grit my teeth and fire three hard punches directly up into you with that lowered right fist, trying to use it like a piston against your solar plexus, not only trying to drive the air from your lungs, but trying to catch you with a second, then third shot, wanting to catch you just as your lungs try to fill again and shock your diaphragm to rob of you at any chance for air. yt

mishrocks95: My breasts resting against yours, hard nipples sliding and rubbing over each other, sweat dripping from my face, trickling over my chest, spreading as it rund down my worn, naked body. I feel your hand adjust my head, placing my chin on your shoulder, your other hand on my back, pulling me into you closer. Whispering, "There we go..." almost comfortingly to me, part of me assumes the fight is over, you've decided that you won, and now you're going to comfort me. It...it doesn't really make sense, but I can't argue that the attacks seem to have stopped. I feel you adjust your legs a bit, still holding me up, leaning into you. My head feels like it does when I get a migraine---a sharp, almost blinding pain in one area, and mtc

mishrocks95: throbbing pain in the remainder. Just this brief moment has helped me build up a tiny bit of strength, and I start to raise my arms, ready to push away from you and hopefully launch an offensive attack---something I haven't been able to do in what seems like hours. But the very second my body starts to move, your fist slams into me, hammering my solar plexus---immediately, and again, the air shoots from my lungs, and as I try to inhale, a second shot in the same spot further empties my lungs. Now, inhalations are replaced with groans, and as my diaphragm tightens in an attempt to start any type of pulmonary action, a third blow drills me in the same spot, Unable to even moan, I simple sag against you, arms mtc

mishrocks95: draped over your muscled shoulders, legs turning to rubber, feeling as if I am about to collapse in front of you and fall into a bruised, sweaty heap at your feet. yt

Marissa: The feeling of your breath blasting past your lips and against my ear, making my now dry hair wave, is divine. With each successive blow, I feel your body slump more and more, weaken further and further. I can tell you're close to collapsing, but I simply crouch down a bit more, my fingers tracing down your smooth, flat tummy until they find that warm, damp place. "Mmmmmmm.." I moan, my fingers curling tightly into a fist, a fist that I draw back, taking some air into my lungs as I prepare the next barrage (mtc)

Marissa: Raising my aim slightly, targeting that favorite spot again, the spot just above that tender one, my jaw sets as I lean in once again, the wrecking ball swinging forward, DRILLING into that place just north of your kitty, ONCE! TWICE!! THREE TIMES!!! I'm eager to feel that flesh, and the thin underlying muscle yield to my knuckles, surrendering totally as your body embraces my fist almost willingly. "You earned this, you little fucking bitch" I can't help but snap out. yt

mishrocks95: God, why won't you let me fall? I wonder to myself, oxygen-depleted brain having all sorts of random thoughts and I simply fold into your hot, tight body. But you keep me up, the punishment ongoing, dropping down a bit to compensate for my sagging, I feel your fingers trace down my bruised tummy, briefly sliding between my legs again, a taunt, a show of dominance---that you feel you can do anything you want to me at this point, and I cannot stop you. As i process this thought, a tiny bit of air is allowed into my lungs, the vacuum lessening a bit, but as if you had readings of my air intake, your fist drills into me again---a bit higher this time, but with the same result. mtc

mishrocks95: Open mouth, no ability to suck in any air, and Whoomp! a second blow in the exact same area. My legs unable to hold me, I start to drop, but almost immediately another fist to my abs jolts me upright, and then keeps me there as your knuckles continue to drill into me, denying me any air. My fingers press into your shoulders, my chest heaving but making no sound, no air passing in, my cheek on your shoulder I feebly move my head to the left, and then, with whatever power I think I have snap it to the right, knowing that it's a feeble move, slamming my skull into the side of your head, but I mean to show you that I will fight you to the very end. yt

Marissa: My fist peppers that sexy spot, over and over and over. Like I'm slowly beating the will from your body, one spot at a time. You start to slump after the second shot, but the third one rights you. I start to wonder how long you can stay up; surely you're defeated mentally if not physically. But again, just as I think you're beaten and done, you show me how stubborn you are, and bang the side of your head against mine with a dull thud. My teeth bare after the impact, feeling a sharp pain in my temple, and I reach up for your shoulders with both hands. "Bad. Fucking. Move". (mtc)

Marissa: Taking a deep breath, I SHOVE your shoulders hard to slam you up against those lockers, then pull both hands back, my fingers curling into tight fists. My right fires first, streaking toward the smooth, creamy underside of you left breast, planting my right foot sideways as I try to punish that perky little globe. But the second it hits, I twist to my right, bringing my left fist around, hooking my knuckles right up against the outside of my first target's sister. Finally, twisting back to my left, my right fist comes up again, this time slicing up between those twins, barreling right up toward the point of your chin, where I try to slam your head up and back against those lockers, wanting to rattle it between my fist and the hard metal. yt

mishrocks95: My head collides with yours---probably doing more damage to me---exacerbating the pain throbbing throughout my skull, But the sound of the CLUNK when our skulls meet, and your annoyance with the move, made it worth it. Well, or so I thought. "Bad. Fucking Move." You hiss, sliding your hands to my shoulders, and then sharply shoving me backwards---once again the cold metal lockers imprinting on my back as i slam into them. Trying to will my knees not to gve out, I see you curl your fists, and before I can bring my arms up, your knuckles slice up into my left breast, tearing into it, stretching it up. Some breath has returned---enough so that I am able to gasp in pain, but no sooner do I than your left screams in mtc

mishrocks95: and flattens my right breast from the side---another cry, and my hands finally start to move, rising up to my chest---when your right returns, cutting through my arms like tissue paper and jolting my chin, cracking my head back and into the locker. This time, with no arms pinned to the metal, with your body no longer pressed against mine, or your hand in my crotch, I crumble, dropping to my knees in front of you,, and briefly recalling the attacks of your knees prior, I have enough left to drop further, dropping to the tiled floor, my chest down, needing a little respite, not totally out of this, but unable to see how I can possible get back in. yt

Marissa: The collision between my right fist and your breast impresses even me as it contorts and mushrooms up around my fist. The bulging and crushing of your right breast is similarly gratifying, but when my uppercut comes up, your arms are in the way, taking a little steam out of it before it connects, denying me of a conclusive knockout. I stumble back from the shot, stepping back as you crumple to your knees, then dropping forward onto your chest. Shaking my head, I step back in and reach down, twisting my hand into that matted brown mane again, then giving it a hard tug to get you up to your knees. (mtc)

Marissa: I'm ready to deal you a finishing blow, but I can't help but rub it in, so once I have you back to your knees, I pull your head toward me, then force your nose into my own kitty, which is now at least as damp as yours was when I clawed you, the rush of the fight and the feeling of overpowering you having done the trick. "Maybe this is what you want. I've seen how you look at me in the gym. A little jealousy, a little desire. Maybe taking a swing at me was just your way of acting it out. Well here it fucking is, your big chance". I hold your head there, rocking my hips forward to leave a little trace on your nose, before slowly drawing my right fist back. yt

mishrocks95: I am allowed 10? maybe 12? seconds on the floor---enough to get my brain back on line---until your hand tangles itself in my hair again. Jerking me up hard, you bring me to my knees, facing you. More taunts, trying to verbally humiliate me---and then you push my face into your wet crotch, my nose pressing into your kitty. Jamming my head into you, clearly enjoying thi little display of control, you start to gyrate your hips, smearing yourself on my nose. "You should have spent more time in the shower you filthy skank" I hiss, my hands rising thumbs sliding in to wedge between my face and your wet pussy. yt

Marissa: Pushing myself against you, making your cute little nose glisten with my own wetness, I have fun with this until you reach up and get your hand in the way. I hear your protest, and my smirk vanishes. "Have it your way, you little bitch" I bark out, before stepping back and unloading that right, sending it down like an anvil and aiming it right for your left temple, trying to meet bone with knuckle and send a shock into that bitchy, defiant brain that shuts it off for the rest of the evening, or hopefully so. "Let's see whose shower time you interrupt next time!" yt

mishrocks95: Annoyed with my interruption, you step back and all I feel is an explosion at the side of my head as your fist slams into my temple. collapsing immediately, I drop into a heap at your feet, my hands cradling my head, my body twitching randomly. No movement other than sobs.

Marissa: Staring down at you, sprawled out, my bare chest heaving, I move next to you, then use my right foot against your shoulder to roll you onto your back. Stepping over you, I straddle your upper body, my eyes fixed on yours as I glare at you past my chest. Finally, I lift my right foot and press it down between your breasts, and finally my lips move. "You lose, as expected, you pathetic little bitch." I shift a little weight to that foot, feeling the air leave your lungs. "Fuck with my towels again, and it'll be worse, I promise".

mishrocks95: My head spinning, throbbing, pounding. I feel your toes wedge under my shoulder, and you nonchalantly kick me over to my back. I try to sit up, but your bare foot presses down on me, between my breasts as you straddle me. "You lose, as expected, you pathetic little bitch" you taunt. My hands go to your ankle, pawing at you, and you respond by putting more weight on that foot, pushing air out of my lungs. "please..." i whisper, my fingers loosely wrapped around your ankle. yt

Marissa: My weight now between your breasts, my eyes boring down into you. I hear you pathetic whimper, and I give that foot a bounce. "Please what? Come on, beg you little bitch!" My now I've missed my show on TV, and I definitely need another shower, but with the thing running all through the fight, there's probably no hot water left, and you're clearly to blame. "Out with it!!" yt

mishrocks95: You increase the weight on my chest, shifting your body subtly, crushing me more with each move. Wheezing heavily, pawing at your ankle, I wince as you bounce on me, a moan and a sob spilling out. Looking up at you straddling me, I can see your pussy, glistening, juices dripping down the inside of your thigh. You were just as horny as I was, I think...what will you do with it? "Please what? Come on beg, you little bitch!" you bark, another bounce---I cough, gag and try to breathe in. "Please ....stop..." yt

Marissa: Finally, it happens. It comes out of your sad lips. The closest thing I'll get to surrender. "Thought so!" I hiss, finally stepping back off of your body. Circling around to your feet, I raise my foot one last time, then press it between your legs, not a stomp, just a press, followed by a grind. "Think about it the next time you fuck with someone's shower!" I twist my ankle a bit, chewing on my bottom lip as I watch you writhe, then finally step back, give you one last solid stare, then turn and head back into the shower, letting you ponder the events of this evening.

mishrocks95: the end.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 03:33:32 AM by BigDevil- »
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Tarafights

Re: Locker Room Brawl: TaeKwonGirl vs. MishRocks
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 07:19:26 AM »
Awesome fight ladies - really good!!

TKD rematch, soon!!

Mish... come find me ASAP, we could have a 'wonderful' time ;)

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 06:16:35 PM »
omg, absolutely fabulous!!  i've got unfinished business with both you girls, and now i can't wait to get back it!

thanks for sharing!!   :-*

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 03:09:42 PM »
Great fight with nice back and forth, brilliant use of emotion to "even out" the physical disparity.
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 07:25:54 PM »
Very nice fight and very well done, congratulations to both of you...and Mish you're so cute when you're like this! Thanks to both Marissa and Mish.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 01:53:10 AM »
Huh?  When I'm like what?  ???
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 04:14:22 AM »

I think I know what she means. *giggle*
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 04:39:11 PM »

I think I know what she means. *giggle*

Right Marissa..... and Mish you know what we mean..... miss goggles!! Are you going scuba diving or something by the way? Just asking!!

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 01:34:58 AM »
Right Marissa..... and Mish you know what we mean..... miss goggles!! Are you going scuba diving or something by the way? Just asking!!

She went diving alright....  ;)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 03:05:21 AM »
Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy.   Why am I hearing your whiney little voice?  I should think after your own locker room debacle with me not so long ago, that you'd know better....
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Kim19

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 03:33:33 AM »
Well that's normal Mish.......I couldn't see in the shower with the water running in my eyes...while you add that diver's gear in your face!!! Very unfair!  :P

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2015, 07:21:55 AM »
I need to start spending more time in the locker room ~ ~ ~
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:22:43 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 09:27:30 PM »
That's amazing!!!   I got so into it as i read.  You'all are awesome....Stace

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 01:32:22 AM »
I loved reading this match!! Great fight Marissa and Mish!!
Have fun and tussle.

Offline asianbarbiedoll

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 08:41:24 PM »
Marissa. We all know how amazing you are, and when given a seemingly great partner like Mish this is the kind of fireworks that happen. This isn't my preferred style but you still got me excited about it! It just goes to show its sometimes worth keeping your options open!!

I look forward to more fights featuring both of you!