News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rose Leslie vs Charlize Theron (short story)

• 5 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Rose Leslie vs Charlize Theron (short story)
« on: November 04, 2015, 06:54:47 AM »
I was asked if I wouldn't mind knocking up a quick story involving Rose Leslie and Charlize Theron... so, here it is!

Rose Leslie
{alt}

Charlize Theron
{alt}

Rose Leslie vs Charlize Theron

Rose Leslie and Charlize Theron knew very little of each other. They had never spoken directly. It just so happened that they were both up for the same role in a big Hollywood blockbuster. Charlize had made some disparaging remarks about Rose in an interview, and seemed supremely confident that the role should be hers, as she was a “true star”. When Rose contacted her by email to clear the air, things became heated very quickly. Soon insults were hurled, then threats. And finally, Charlize suggested they meet in a hotel room to sort out their differences in private.

Poor, naïve Rose assumed this meant a chat, or at worst a heated discussion. She was never prepared for Charlize’s physical aggression.

They had met, dressed in lovely, but mostly casual dresses, looking very beautiful, like the Hollywood stars they were. They had started verbally, of course, but soon Charlize was getting fed up with the little upstart’s impertinence, and she shoved the smaller woman backwards.

Rose refused to back down, returning the shove. But Charlize was bigger and stronger, and she had confidently come back at Rose again, slinging her to the ground by hair before mounting her and slapping her about at will.

Five minutes later Rose’s pretty face was bruised and she was seeing stars. Charlize arrogantly patted Rose on the cheek. “You poor, pathetic little slut. I’m going to make sure you never compete with me for a role again.”

Charlize slinked down Rose’s lithe body, dragging her dress with her. Charlize pulled it the entire way down to her feet and slipped it off of the abused beauty. Rose just shuddered as she was stripped of everything but her little white panties.

“Get up, horsey, let’s go for a ride!” Charlize ordered Rose to get on her hands and knees. Afraid of what Charlize might be capable of, Rose did as she was asked, and Charlize climbed onto her bare back.

Tears of embarrassment slowly rolled down Rose’s red cheeks as she clambered about on all fours, Charlize proudly grinning as she rode her around the room like a pony, firmly slapping her barely pantie-clad ass with her palm. “Come on, horsey, giddy up!”

Rose meekly did as she was told, and Charlize exploited her dominance as much as possible, even reaching under Rose to play with her bare breasts. “Come on horsey, keep going, or I’ll milk you! Hmm… maybe I should call you cow instead…”

Charlize kneaded Rose’s breasts until they were red and sore and Rose’s tears were flowing even harder. Then Charlize slammed her ass firmly onto Rose’s back, and she gave out, crashing to the floor with the blonde star sitting atop her. Rose’s tits were crushed underneath her and rubbed painfully against the carpet, giving her terrible carpet burn on her breasts and tummy.  Charlize laughed as she bounced up and down on Rose’s back.

Then, not done proving her dominance yet, Charlize hopped off of her prey and peeled her own dress off of her magnificent figure. The older woman rolled her weeping prey onto her back and lay atop her, covering Rose’s face with her firm breasts. Rose struggled for breath as Charlize rubbed her body firmly against the youngster’s, her breasts smothering Rose and humiliatingly bouncing across her face at the same time.

Then Rose reacted out of instinct instead of fear, suddenly biting down. She found a nipple between her teeth and Charlize howled in absolute agony. Instinctively, Charlize tried to pull away, but the nipple was caught between Rose’s teeth, and she screamed madly as the pain reached new heights.

Rose wrapped her arms around the blonde bitch and rolled, not relinquishing her grip on Charlize’s nipple for a moment. The taller woman cried in terror as her nipple was torn about and she was rolled onto her back, Rose surprisingly taking the dominant position.

But Rose had no idea what to do, and was afraid to release Charlize’s nipple, knowing she would be really pissed off. And Rose was scared enough before. So she decided to take it a step further, bringing one hand to her foe’s free nipple and twisting it harshly. This brought a fresh scream from Charlize’s lips and Rose took her chance to let the nipple slip from her teeth and instead chomp down hard on the fleshy part of the older woman’s jiggling breast.

Rose’s piercing teeth ripped into the supple flesh and broke skin, eliciting some serious screams from Charlize. The once dominating older woman convulsed with pain, tears flowing freely down her cheeks, absolute terror in her eyes.

Eventually Rose spat the tit out, but she was afraid to stop in case Charlize retaliated. So, she sat up and started slamming her fists into Charlize’s tight stomach. Charlize just shook, still in shock and agony form the breast mauling.

Soon Charlize’s stomach was mottled black and blue and she was groaning weakly, unable to fight back when Rose confidently peeled Charlize’s black lace panties down her legs. Charlize moaned in protest, but as soon as she tried to bend forward, she let out a whimper and her arms shot to grab at her damaged abs.

Rose stripped the broken woman completely naked and laughed at her mockingly, no longer afraid to seek revenge and then some. “Oh Charlize, you thought you were soooo tough. You’re no badass. You’re just a soft old cow. You’re done, bitch.” Rose then jammed her fist deep into Charlize’s womanhood and started pumping furiously. Charlize writhed about, screaming, but there was nothing she could do to stop her tormentor.

Rose pounded Charlize from the inside out, and soon the older woman was exploding in orgasm, completely humiliated. She sobbed pathetically as Rose removed her hand and wiped it across her shocked face. “Don’t you ever forget what happened here, you arrogant cxnt,” Rose threatened sharply. Charlize nodded weakly, and Rose stood, grabbed a dress, and left satisfied, leaving the dishevelled woman to pass out and be found by room-cleaning the following morning.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Rose Leslie vs Charlize Theron (short story)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 04:53:42 PM »
Thanks for the Theron story!!

Also a fan of redhead Rose Leslie (Ygritte in Game of Thrones). I found a web site says she's 5'6" and 121 (a good size for a Theron opponent) ... another says she's 5'5" (approx.) and 114 pounds. Either is suitable in this scenario IMHO.

Hopefully, you have more "Charlize bashing beauties" in mind for future "shorties"!!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 05:27:17 PM »
Thanks very much, Ginny! I'm glad you liked it. I have no plans at this stage for more "Charlize bashing shorties", but I'm sure I can be persuaded down the track. Any beauties that leap out at you as good opponents for another something like this?

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 08:50:23 PM »
Great story! Excellent writing

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 08:56:33 PM »
I have no plans at this stage for more "Charlize bashing shorties", but I'm sure I can be persuaded down the track. Any beauties that leap out at you as good opponents for another something like this?

Off the top of my (red) head here's a few ideas:
Kristen Stewart Theron was NOT pleased with Kristen's "canoodling" her director during "SWATH"! K-Stew looking to get some payback?
(“Charlize is absolutely fuming with Kristen for having an affair with Rupert Sanders,” an insider revealed. “Charlize is very tight with (Sander's wife Liberty Ross), has often socialized with the family over dinner and cannot believe Kristin has done this. Charlize had no idea what was going on between Rupert and Kristin and now feels completely betrayed by the whole incident.") NOT the publicity Stewart wants!!!
See a photo of (wife Liberty), Charlize (in the middle) and Stewart here for inspiration: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/28/article-0-1443F173000005DC-537_634x866.jpg

Julia Roberts(?) SWATH came out about the same time as Roberts' "Mirror, Mirror". There was much ballyhoo in the press about "dueling Queens". (Not as exciting a premise as above, I admit)

Minka Kelly (Theron was romantically linked to actor Sean Penn in 2013, and US Weekly wrote the couple had got secretly engagement during a trip to Paris just one year into their romance. Now, it's reported the pair split in June 2015. He was subsequently photographed with "being cozy with Kelly".)
(And, while directing Theron in "The Last Face", The National Enquirer reports the 54-year-old actor was spotted spending a lot of time with Theron's stunt double on the film, 30-year-old Fleur Van Eeden.)

Jennifer Lawrence (the next "Blond Goddess"?) Lawrence and Theron have both won Oscar. This year, it's expected both will be nominated again. Winning for a SECOND time is a big deal and there's no doubt there will be some catty, back room, dealing going on as the youngster and the veteran politic for support. Who knows what could happen if they both end up in the same place at the same time trying to schmooze a voter?
(See also: Cate Blanchett and Julianne Moore)

Theron is a big animal rights activist, so you could probably pick any name from PETA's "enemies list" but I'd nominate any of the following for a story: Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton (both also have lifestyle issues that Theron would probably not agree with either, including drugs and promiscuity to name just two, although Theron has spoken fervently about equal rights for same-sex marriage, which I assume LiLo and Paris both support as well given their previous same-sex relationships(?). More on PETA's list: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rihanna, Sharon Stone, and Kate Hudson.... in fact, I'D have Charlize show up at a party where all six (seven w/Kate Moss) attack Theron and after stripping her, they superglue fur to the more sensitive parts of her body.

But that's just sick old meanie me! (I expect better from you!) LOL

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 10:18:48 AM »
Thanks heaps, ninetofiver!

Ginny, you've thought a lot about this! :D I love it. Hopefully I'll get to use one of these sometime. I love the PETA idea, actually. Though, I am quite partial to Minka Kelly...