News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

US vs UK Across the Pond Punchout!

• 44 Replies

Offline FoxyKendraFights

Re: US vs UK Across the Pond Punchout!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 02:27:23 PM »
After giving Beth's ample assets a pasting with my boxing gloves, I send a right cross to her cheek to try to drive the British bombshell back toward the ropes!! WHAPP!!!!

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2015, 05:32:10 AM »
Beth seems stunned, as I get no retaliation from my cross! So, I step right in on her and send another right cross toward her cheek...looking to mash her sexy facial features with the hammering blow....wanting to literally make the UK boxer eat leather!!!  ARHHH!!!!!!!  WHAP!!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2015, 09:10:59 AM »
Come on Beth!!!! go, go, gooooo
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2015, 12:57:32 PM »
come on beth take that yank slut
mature catfight queen

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2015, 08:47:34 PM »
come on beth u can take that American skank and hurt the bitch in the process don't worry about all the other mouthy yanks on here ive got ur back darling
mature catfight queen

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »
Trading leather back and forth, the fight is getting down to the wire!  Bashing each others tender areas roughly, who will remain standing, and who will go down for the count!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 07:52:59 PM »
Goooo Beth..!! attack her tits...!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2015, 09:07:01 PM »
Represent the UK Beth and Knock her ass out!

MissyCat

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2015, 12:20:23 AM »
I think Beth had too much Christmas goose and Yorkshire pudding  :D

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2015, 03:15:23 AM »
US VS UK fights always seem to some of the most intense ones here. US looks to have the upper hand but still close
 Bring it home for the US Beth.

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 06:48:10 AM »
Hey!!! Kendra is Team USA, not Beth!!  GRR!!!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 07:57:29 PM »
Good close fight !! USA !!!

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2015, 03:35:11 AM »
After a long battle.....USA DEFEATS U.K.  106 to 100......Beth is down.....and Beth is out!!!!!  Great fight Beth!!!

Offline bethsteelxxx

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2016, 12:44:58 PM »
After a long battle.....USA DEFEATS U.K.  106 to 100......Beth is down.....and Beth is out!!!!!  Great fight Beth!!!

Oi you cant cheat like that byatch it looks like i still got the most votes for flattening your tits  ;)

I moaned as you worked on my tits, seeing my soft flesh being squished by your hard fists... my mind couldnt accept the fact that i was dominated by this US bitch so i attempted a few punches back in which you dodged.

A hit on my face! UH! I cried. I staggered a few steps back and you chased after me raining more punches to my body and my breasts. I managed to get in a few punches to your body and tits but then you managed a hook to my jaw, which sent me to the floor.

You have successfully knocked me down. My whole body was aching from all the punishment you gave me. You walked over and attempted a triumphant victory pose on me....I then suddenly retaliated and tripped you over and you fell on your arse!!

I got up and dragged you by the hair and towards the corner... this bitch is going to take some hard lessons from my fists!! I then proceeded with left right combos to your tits, sending them flying at every direction UH UH UH!! You screamed and moaned as you watched your melons get flattened from my jabs, and flew like balloons on sticks from my uppercuts.

I then worked on your belly, flattening it as i knocked all the air out of your body. "Give up yet bitch??" I taunted, as i continued working on your abs, softening them.

"Never!!" You shouted back at me...so I gave you a nice left-right hook on your face...giving you a black eye! I continued pounding your body, switching from tits to abs to face. After a few good beatings, i ended it with a solid uppercut to your chin...you slowly slumped over and fell to the ground, knocked out cold.

I dragged your motionless body to the centre of the ring and placed my foot on top of your beaten tits. "Yeah, dont mess with the girls from Manchester you slut"

The trophy's to the UK!!!!  ;D

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2016, 02:43:10 PM »

Oi you cant cheat like that byatch it looks like i still got the most votes for flattening your tits  ;)

I moaned as you worked on my tits, seeing my soft flesh being squished by your hard fists... my mind couldnt accept the fact that i was dominated by this US bitch so i attempted a few punches back in which you dodged.

A hit on my face! UH! I cried. I staggered a few steps back and you chased after me raining more punches to my body and my breasts. I managed to get in a few punches to your body and tits but then you managed a hook to my jaw, which sent me to the floor.

You have successfully knocked me down. My whole body was aching from all the punishment you gave me. You walked over and attempted a triumphant victory pose on me....I then suddenly retaliated and tripped you over and you fell on your arse!!

I got up and dragged you by the hair and towards the corner... this bitch is going to take some hard lessons from my fists!! I then proceeded with left right combos to your tits, sending them flying at every direction UH UH UH!! You screamed and moaned as you watched your melons get flattened from my jabs, and flew like balloons on sticks from my uppercuts.

I then worked on your belly, flattening it as i knocked all the air out of your body. "Give up yet bitch??" I taunted, as i continued working on your abs, softening them.

"Never!!" You shouted back at me...so I gave you a nice left-right hook on your face...giving you a black eye! I continued pounding your body, switching from tits to abs to face. After a few good beatings, i ended it with a solid uppercut to your chin...you slowly slumped over and fell to the ground, knocked out cold.

I dragged your motionless body to the centre of the ring and placed my foot on top of your beaten tits. "Yeah, dont mess with the girls from Manchester you slut"

The trophy's to the UK!!!!  ;D

Well, I guess that would be a cool dream to have , while you were laying out cold at my feet!  But you came up a little short this time, Beth