News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Dobie

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 2
« on: April 11, 2012, 12:19:45 AM »
          Angelina returned to Melissa’s house the next morning. Her sister Rosalyn was still

asleep on Melissa’s couch. Putting her finger to her lips she walked quietly to the kitchen and

brought back a glass filled with ice water. Rosalyn sprang up, gasping, as Angelina doused her

with the ice water. “Oh good, you’re up,” Angelina said. “Now go get dressed and we’ll get

some coffee and make plans for our fight.”

Rosalyn and Melissa  agreed to meet Angelina at the same coffee shop where their confrontation

of the previous day had taken place. On the way Rosalyn asked Melissa, “Would you be really disappointed

if I called this whole thing off?”

“Not really. I expected you to.”

“Why?”

“Come on. You’re clearly no match for her.”

“It’s not going to work, you know.”

“What’s not going to work?”, Melissa asked innocently.

“Taunting me to try to goad me into fighting Angelina. Having her for a sister I’m used to it by now.”

Melissa smiled. “You can’t blame a girl for trying.”

They arrived at the coffee shop. As they sat down Angelina handed Rosalyn a coffee

cup. “Here. I got you black coffee with no sugar. I figured we could wear bikinis, if you can slim

down enough before the party.” Angelina passed a sheet of paper across the table to Melissa. “Here’s a list

of people  I’d like you to invite, if that’s all right.”

Melissa looked the list over. “I don’t recognize any of these names.”

“I do,” Rosalyn said, looking over her friend’s shoulder. “Those are all guys she’s stolen

from me.”

“I have something for you, too,” Angelina said, sliding another paper across the table to

Rosalyn. “It’s a list of rotten things I’ve done to you, just in case you were having second thoughts

about fighting me.”

Rosalyn’s face turned red as she skimmed the list. She crumpled the paper and threw it in

Angelina’s face. “I wouldn’t dream of backing out, sister dear.”

Downstairs, the party was in full swing. Upstairs in Melissa's bedroom Roselyn paced nervously

back and forth in a red string bikini, her arms crossed protectively across her chest. Angelina walked in,

wearing a black string bikini. Rosalyn ignored her, even when Angelina hit her with the same crumpled

ball of paper Rosalyn had thrown at her back at the coffee shop.

“How are you going to fight me if you can’t even look at me?”, Angelina asked. Rosalyn turned

around to face her. “That’s better.” Angelina sat down on the bed, motioning for Rosalyn to join her. “It’s

been a long time since we just hung out as sisters.”

“You picked a strange time to start, don’t you think?”

“We’re about to have a cat fight. What could be more sisterly than that?” Rosalyn laughed. “I’m glad

to hear you laugh,” Angelina said.

“That explains your hairdo.”

“That’s not very nice. I was just about to tell you how much love what you’ve done to your hair.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Angelina ran her fingers through her sister’s hair. “It’s very grabbable.”

Rosalyn frowned. “I didn’t think of that.”

“You never do. I’ll tell you what. I want this to be a fair fight. Let me put your hair up. for you.”

Angelina climbed up on the bed behind her sister and began to work on her hair.

“Do you mean it? You’re not going to fight dirty.”

"I mean no such thing. You know me better than that. I always fight dirty. I just wanted to give

you fair warning. If you can’t take it maybe you should leave right now.”

"Don't worry about me. I can handle anything you throw at me. I'm not the same little girl you used

to push around."

"I'm glad to hear that. 've got some humiliation in mind for you, of a strictly adult nature, if you know

what I mean."

“Don’t count on it. I know all your tri...” Before Rosalyn could finish uttering the word “tricks” Angelina

pulled her down onto the bed and scooted forward so that she was sitting on Rosalyn’s chest. Rosalyn began

to flail her legs in the air, struggling in vain to get free.

“That’s good. Wear yourself out before we even begin,” Angelina said. Rosalyn stopped. Angelina shifted

position so that her ass was almost touching her sister’s face. Just then Melissa walked in.

“You do realize ‘Kiss my ass,’ is just an expression, don’t you?”, she asked Rosalyn.

“Very funny,” Rosalyn replied.

“I just came up to tell you two we’re just about ready for you downstairs. Or am I too late?”

“Don’t be silly. This was just a little warm-up,” Angelina answered, getting up from the bed.

“That was a pretty cheap trick she pulled on you,” Melissa told Rosalyn. “Does she always do that?”

Rosalyn nodded. “That’s the only way she can beat me.”

“Just keep telling yourself that,” Angelina replied. “Besides, it doesn’t matter how I win. It only matters

that I win.”

Melissa nodded. “That’s true.”

Before going outside Angelina stopped in the living room, where she retrieved a brightly-colored gift

bag. “What’s that?”, Rosalyn asked.

“A surprise,” Rosalyn answered.

(I’m don't want to bother with describing the backyard, the crowd, etc. , so let’s just skip ahead a little bit.)

Angelina handed the gift bag to Melissa’s brother. He asked if he could open it right away. “Oh, that’s

not for you. I’m going to give you your gift later on, in private. That’s a little consolation prize for the loser.”

Angelina said, cocking her head toward her sister as she said the word “loser.” “There is one thing in there

I can’t wait to give her.”

Angelina reached into the back and pulled out a small wrapped box, which she handed to Rosalyn. “I

can’t wait to see this,” Rosalyn said, ripping off the wrapping paper. The box contained a pair of handcuffs.

“NO WAY! I didn’t agree to this!”, she exclaimed.

“No handcuffs, no fight,” Angelina said. Angelina kissed Melissa’s brother on the cheek. “I’m sorry if

we’ve ruined your birthday.” She started to walk away.

“Wait,” Rosalyn called out. Angelina stopped walking and turned around. Rosalyn handed the handcuffs to

Melissa’s brother. “Hold onto these, will you? If you want, I’ll let you  slip them onto Angelina after I beat her.”

Angelina grinned broadly and both sisters met in the center of the fighting area. They had agreed to only

one rule. Neither one was to touch the other until Melissa said “Go!”. The sister stood waiting, face to face, their

bodies separated by mere inches, the tension between

them buildng up . “Are you ready, Angelina?”, Melissa asked.

“Always!”, she replied enthusiastically.

“Are you ready, Rosalyn?” Rosalyn just nodded, silently.

“Liar,” Angelina said, grinning.

“Okay then. Ready...Set...Go!”
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:34:16 AM by Dobie »