News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

An old sexfight against a g/f Rachel. - Hope you like it

• 0 Replies

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
An old sexfight against a g/f Rachel. - Hope you like it
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:06:11 PM »
Rachel: ok - i wear jeans and sweater with boots and dark glasses - we call each other and fix a meeting at the bar - sipping red wine as you enter the vip room, yt
julietaherrera76: I'm at the bar, in the vip. Sipping a cup of wine. In my black leather boots, tight blue jeans and a wwhite sweatshirt. I'm 35 yo, 5'4 115lbs, black straight hair over shoulders. Waiting for you, after a long menacing sms exchange arguing about a mutual g/f. yt
Rachel: i close the door as we enter the vip room and i take off the glasses looking it your body - i am 29 5.8 tall, 130 lbs, 36c, black hair down to my shoulders - sit near you on the sofa - click glasses and sip wine slowly, yt
julietaherrera76: As you sit close to me, I stare daggers into your eyes as I sip my wine and mutter bitterly. "Nice you're coming. I didn't thought you were woman enough.... whore" yt
Rachel: sipping wine and said thanks for coming slut - you like a queen whore stole nisha from me - she is my girl and i love her - why you have come in between us, yt
julietaherrera76: I leave my cup in the table and lean to get nose to nose with you. I can feel the side of my left girl pressing against yours and making tickles inside of me. "Listen, you girlfriend stealing dyke. Belen is mine. And she is about to move with me. So you'd better stop with her or else..." I hiss teeth grinding. yt
Rachel: (just to clarify - are we talking about baken or nisha or both)
julietaherrera76: (just Belen. Keep going. I like that ;) )
Rachel: pressing my body to yours - our lips nearly touching as my girls pressed to yours - baken is certainly a hot girl and she likes a girl like mine - strong and senusal - it is not my fault that she did not find your good enough queeen whore - take another girl and leave her for me, yt
julietaherrera76:  I get angry and feel shivers inside as our breaths mix. I grab your hair threateningly and groaning lips almost touching, still nose to nose I hiss. "Don't dare me, you bitch... She loves me because I'm hotter, fuck her better and I can make her cum just kissing, without touching her pussy" yt
Rachel: grabbing your hair and pull your face to mine - licking your lips and pressing my freckled nose to yours - almost on your lap - you may be hot but i am certainly hotter - make any girl cummmmmmmm just be kissing with my wet and long supple tounge - looking in your eyes, yt
julietaherrera76: I shiver with your lick and yank your hair in reply, licking your cheek. "Don't start something you won't finish dyke. Are you daring me to a...?" I'm starting to feel angry and aroused and leave the words flying for you to catch the glove. yt
Rachel: yanking your hair and brining our lips closer - what do you want dyke - i dare you to compare us and see who the queen bitch is - raking your neck gently with my nail and kiss your cheek with my lips - almost coming on top of you in your lap, yt
julietaherrera76: Shivering with your kiss and cherishing your cheek menacingly with my nails as I kiss you back, closer to your ear and suck you lobe, when I feel both of your girls pressed against mine and the sides of our thighs glued. "Fine for me lesbian. A kissing duel. No hands on pussies. Looser eats winner" I purr, containing a moan. yt
Rachel: mmmmmmmmmmmmm, feeling so horny - grabbing your hair and kissing your cheeks harder and then take my lips to your lips and brushing it gently - take to other side and kiss your earlobes - our boobs pressed together and our strong thighs pressed together - my lips again near yours and i take out my tounge and lick your lips with hard lashes of my tounge, yt
julietaherrera76: Feeling my heart pumping and my breathing getting a bit heavier I feel your soft and cute lips on my cheek, closer to myl lips and the tickling inside grow when we kiss our earlobes with one hand in hair and the free on our necks. Rubbing lips as we swap from side to side teasing and rub again changing the sides. When I feel your tongue I lash mine and feel a shiver when our tips meet. Then I plant my lips against yours, only a peck, to set the war. yt
Rachel: mmmmmmmmmm, shivering with your little play near our mouth - opening your lips with my tounge and forciing my tounge inside and at the same time i grab your hair very hard and pulling your face to mine - looking in your eyes and shiver with excitment, yt
julietaherrera76: Staring daggers into your eyes as we lock lips and tangle tongues, tasting your sweet and warm lips and saliva from the first time, embracing you tightly, feeling our girls pancaking. "mmm" yt
Rachel: mmmmmmmmmm, my tounge inside your mouth as our boobs pressed together - finding your tounge and rolling it with mine as i shiver with pleasure - can imagine how baken tounge would have been rolling with yours and it makes me so hot, yt
julietaherrera76: Embracing you tightly with my left arm and with my right caressing your cheek, trying to arouse you as much as I am. I suck your tongue, feeling the trail of saliva between our lips. I lock eyes with you, as if I want to let you know how much I hate you. "mmmm" yt
Rachel: looking in your eyes with jealously and hate but also with arousal - as i kiss you hard - i caress your cheek and and also rake your earlobes with my nails - my pussy in my blue jenas getting wet with my flow, yt
julietaherrera76: Starting to get wet I lock fingers with you, preventing to caress me as we grind girls without stopping our sloppy kiss. I softly bite your tongue, trying to make you break our long sloppy hot kiss. I need some breathe, but keep my eyes hatingly glued to yours. yt
Rachel: looking in your eyes and wince with pain as you bite my tounge - taking our lips apart and looking in your eyes - spit you hard on your face and lips, yt
julietaherrera76: I gasp as our lips split and you spit me. I lick it and spit back. pressing our locked fingers harder. I caress your back, nuzzling teasingly. "Not bad lesbian. But when I was 15 I was kissed like that" (I lie, feeling wet and for the first time since we met scared of loosing). yt
Rachel: locking fingers with yours as i watch your face with my spit - brining my lips near yours and said i started sex at the age of 13 only (lie too) as i said this i whisper and ask "do you like young horny bitches", yt
julietaherrera76: Rubbing lips with every word I keep caressing your waist as we press our hard covered nipples and purr. "I like real woman, not girlie like you, slut. Wanna continue or are you scared?" I tease you hoping you don't give up. yt
Rachel: of course i want to continue - all night long and all week long - taking my hands in your waist too and pull you close to mine - whispering - let us stand darling, yt
julietaherrera76: I grab your waist from both sides and try to push you laying on the couch, as I suck your chin, trying to take the initiatve. "No way, dyke. Let's kissfight till one of us cum" yt
Rachel: i let you push me on the bed and spread my legs - rubbing your boobs from down - looking at you - come to me lesbian - let us kiss hard like two bitches in heat, yt
julietaherrera76: I try to open your legs with mine, grinding my wet and aching pussy against yours as I caress your hands trying to lock fingers, eating your mouth. "mmm" purring. yt
Rachel: grabbing your hand with mine and pulling you on top of me - your cxnt land on top of me as our boobs pressed together - unlocking fingers and take my hands on your firm ass and slap it hard, yt
julietaherrera76: Shivering I arch moaning in pleasure, increasing our pussy grinding, as I lick your upper lip, then suck it, feeling wetter and hornyer than I can remember. yt
Rachel: my other hand on your hair and i pull your face to mine - kissing you wet as you grind on top of me - i am so hornyyyyyyyyy - want to come i whisper, yt
julietaherrera76: Feeling your tongue on my mouth as we swap spit and kisses and bites while grinding I try to grab your ass and press you harder. I lick your cheek, then your lobe. "Me too... horny lesbian... but first to cum eats the winner.... I hate. YOU" I hiss and then lock my lips with yours, thrusting my tongue in your mouths eye glaring to you. yt
Rachel: hating you with jealousy as i cares your waist and ass - kissing you hard - ready to come in my pants bitch -you bitch - make me cummmmmmmmmm u slut, yt
julietaherrera76: horny as hell I half grind, half bump you pussy to pussy feeling my pussy tickling, aching and drooling as we viciously kissfight, hands on each other's ass. I'm about to cum and still scared of loosing, trying to win. yt
Rachel: mmmmmmmmmmmmm - cummmmmmmming as you kiss me hard - raking your waist through your swat shirt - drneched in sweat - cummmmmmmmmmming as you look in your eyes, yt
julietaherrera76: Unable to control myself I start to quiver and cummmmmm cummmm, muffling my moans in our glued lips writhing my whole body and squirting in my thong, pressiing our mounds, "mmmmnoOOOOOOWHORE!" yt
Rachel: our lips locked together as we moan in each other's mouths - caressing your firm ass, you queen whore - look in your eyes - love me bitch, yt
julietaherrera76: I hate myself for cummming and spit in your lips "Never, you fucking lesbian girlfriend stealer. You cum first, you have to eat me" I lie, knowing we both cum at the same time. yt
Rachel: we came at the same time darling and i hate you but i love you too - mmmmmmmmmmmm - would love to control you, yt
Rachel: (i came in real twice - you liked)
julietaherrera76: I sit and gasp regaining my breath. "No way, bitch. You cum first, and we both know it. Admit it!" I bluff feeling my heart pumping and blushing yt
Rachel: looking in your eyes - if you insist - but we both know that we were equal - what you want me to do bitch, yt
julietaherrera76: I lean unable to stay away from your lips and steal you a peck kiss. "First of all, youu have to stay away from Belen, my woman. And in second place..." I keep the suspense, feeling embarrased. yt
Rachel: ok tell me what you want - anticpating with bated breath, yt
julietaherrera76: "You´ve loose. So you have to eat me skank. Let's rent a room and continue this from woman to woman" I lick your cheek lustily grabbing your hair. yt
Rachel: grabbing your hair too - we can rent a room - no problem - will suck you first and then you can also likc my cxnt, we can be in the room for a week and will do dirty things to each other - squirt and more, yt
julietaherrera76: Yanking your hair and grabbing your crotch with my free hand I get nose to nose with you, brushing lips and teeth grinding. "You really enjoy that, ain't you lesbo nympho" I spit in your lips, trembling in arousal. yt
Rachel: standing with you and looking in your eyes - spitting on your face too - let us go and fuck all night dyke - yt
julietaherrera76: Standing embracing you and slapping your ass, pressing our bodies and smooching. "ok... italian gorgeous lesbian. let's fuck each other wild" I whisper before licking your lips. yt
Rachel: pressing my crtch to yours and caress your hard ass - what kink/pervention you have julie, yt
julietaherrera76:  "Time to time, you bitch" I hiss and taking my wallet I leave the money in the table and grab your hand leading the way. yt
Rachel: coming after you - still in jeans and sweater - sweaty and coming with you hand in hand - our thighs touching and i caress yur boobs as we go out, yt
julietaherrera76: As we walk in the street I release your hand and walk almost shoulder by shoulder in hurry and with my whole body trembling, unable to speak till we get the motel main hall and ask for a room. yt
Rachel: we get the room and i walk behind you in the room and as i close the room - i take you in my arms - shivering as ur girls pressed together - our lips near to each other, yt
julietaherrera76:  I embrace you too, but this time not feeling the same rage as I look into your eyes. "Stop kissing me, lesbian. We´re enemies, remember'?" I protest half playingfully trying to find out what are you feeling. yt
Rachel: i still feel jealously but also love and passion towards you "we are competitors but also lovers now since you are as hot as me - i think we are equal", yt
julietaherrera76: I grab your hair at your neck, but this time caressing me. "Sounds good. Since you make me cum with my rules" I wink. "So Why are we comepting?" I plant a soft tender kiss grinding softly our bodies. yt
Rachel: my hands in your soft and beautiful hair as i pull your face to mine - kissing your lips softly as our crotches pressed together - looking in your eyes "as we are alone let us do some more naughty kinky things" yt
julietaherrera76: I raise your sweater kissing your cheek then your lips, then the another cheek. "What do you have in mind, gorgeous?" I purr unable to keep my angr masquerade. yt
Rachel: raising your sweatshirt and making your tits naked and thn looking in your eyes with my innocent eyes i suddenly pinch your nips hard - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yt
Rachel:‎ we are topless standing in yur room - looking in your eyes - you know i won the fight in the vip and you cme before me and you were moaning louder like a bitch and slut which you are, yt
Mí:‎ As we are topless and still kissing, hate and lust fly from one eye to another. I move my shoulders to let our naked nipples touch as I hiss. "You cheating dyke... I won and we both know that" yt
Rachel:‎ raking y nips with you harder and taking my hand to your firm ass and massging it - looking in your eyes - no whore - you came hard and you were putty in my hands - kissing your lips and forcing my tounge in your lips hard, yt
Mí:‎ Shivering I grab your ass too, feeling our navels sucking each other as our nipples bend together, replying to your kiss and pushing yours back to your mouth with mine and whisper. "You whore... You loose. You muffled your screams kissing me like a lesbian in loved" I hiss and give you a soft bite on your lips. yt12:48
Rachel:‎ mmmmmmmmm, feeling your bite and then loking in your eyes - take your lower lips between my teeth and bite you - you were behving like a horny dyke you slut - i know your love girls and wonder why like a slut you were hiding it - saying this i bite your lower lips a bit harder - yt
Mí:‎ Whispering with my lip between your teeth as we grind bodies embraced. Our trash talk and teasing is making me horny again. I yank your hair, making you arch your back and spit in your lips, before biting your chin. "I won, you stupid lesbian... you have to eat me:... NOW!" yt
Rachel:‎ grabbing your hair and yanking it hard and with my other hand i slap your ass - you slut - my pussy is waiting for your slutty lips - saying this i spit on your lips, yt
Mí:‎ I lick your spit and swallow purring as reply in yanking and slapping ass, pressing mound to mound and stumbling. "No way, womans kisser... we bet and you loose. EAT ME!!! Or else..." I dare you, boling inside. yt
Rachel:‎ boiling with rage - looking at you - i take my hands up and grab your boobs - massginng it hard while at the same time continue kissing you - what you would do lesbian whore if i refuse to eat you - tell me - i dare, yt
Mí:‎ I moan when you grab my girls and hissing in anger and arousal I spit in your girls and stepping back I slap your cheek hard, leaving my fingers printed. "Take that, lesbian whore!!!!" yt
Rachel:‎ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it hurts - getting really angry - looking at you - come towards you and with my left hand grab your neck while with y right slap your cheek hard - panting with anger and horniness, yt
Mí:‎ Stumbling with your slap, feeling my cheek burning with your slap. "YOU BITCH!" I yell grabbing your hair and slapping back yt
Rachel:‎ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, feeling your stingy slap - i grab your neck harder and push you back to the wall of my closet - looking in your eyes from near - you want to fuck lesbian, yt
Mí:‎ As my back hits the wall I feel scared and punch you in the face, looking for your mouth. "Release me, you lesbian nympho!" yt
Ha surgido un problema con tu solicitud. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo.
Mí:‎ As my back hits the wall I feel scared and punch you in the face, looking for your mouth. "Release me, you lesbian nympho!" yt
Rachel:‎ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, feeling blood coming out from the sides of my lips - releasing you and looking at your face panting - you nympho bitch do not mess with me - i can become very rough - yt
Mí:‎ I see the blood on your lips and stand hands in hips mockering at you. "Really? What you're gonna do? Call your wife to cry with her?" yt
Rachel:‎ hands on my hips - i move towards you menacngly and then grab your neck with my left hand pushing you back while with my riight hand i box your tits, you will cry darling not me i promise you lesbian whore, yt
Mí:‎ I bend in pain, howling with your punch as I try to punch your belly, but weak because your punch hurted me. "In your .unnhhhh dreams... whore!" yt
Rachel:‎ can feel you gettng down and then i grab your hair and push it hard to the wooden door and with my right hand slap your tits much harder this time, yt
Mí:‎ I yell and scared grab you by the waist and try to bite your thigh, taclking you trying to stand the pain.yt
Rachel:‎ i fall down and pull you on top of me - opening the belt of your jeans and rolling it down your panties - making you naked on top of me and then slap your ass hard, yt
Mí:‎ As we struggle I undress you too, rolling till we both get naked. I yank your hair with one hand and punch your face as many times as I can. "Fucking lesbian.... I bloody hate you!!" I yell feeling our hot bodies tangled. yt
Rachel:‎ rolling with you and getting naked with you - we are naked and vulnerable - punching your face and watching blood coming out of your slutty sexy lips leasbian whore, yt
Mí:‎ I feel the metallic taste of the blood on my lips. As my nose bleed too after a couple of blows trading, my vision is blurred and I punch you in the nose a couple of times when I'm on top of you, but soon I get under, and then again, swapping the top position. "You're the lesbian here!" I protest. t
Mí:‎ yt
Rachel:‎ kissing your bloody lips while our blood and spit mix - rolling you over and coming on top of you - spreading your legs and pushing my pussy down to yours, kiss me hard lesbian - saying this i scratch your boobs - i know you want me too - i whisper, yt
Rachel:‎ kissing your bloody lips while our blood and spit mix - rolling you over and coming on top of you - spreading your legs and pushing my pussy down to yours, kiss me hard lesbian - saying this i scratch your boobs - i know you want me too - i whisper, yt
Mí:‎ (please... we´ve talked about that yesterday... we're punching... and in pain. are you wanting to kiss? NOW? Please... I hoped we had an agreement. Please, relax and let me handle the tension... you won't regret)
Rachel:‎ trying to come on top of you as you resist - looking in your eyes - i punch on your nose really hard - panting with excitment and with a will to dominate you, yt
Mí:‎ Blooding and unable to control my tears, I yank your hair, arching my back and laying on top now, scratching your cheek with my nails. Sobbing and crying rivers while we struggle, I feel our bushes tangling making tickling me down, but my rage is bigger than anything and I spit in your lips. "FUCKING LESBIAN! I HATE YOU!" I cry howling!" yt
Rachel:‎ looking up at your bloody face and crying with pain my hair and face are hurting - spitting back in your face and then taking my hands up and scratch your face with my nails - drawing blood on your face - i hate your lesbian slut - you will not leave this room on your feet - i cry and threatn you slut, yt
Mí:‎ As our faces are covered with blood and saliva and we catball for long, long minutes, making me get exhausted I lock fingers with you, with one hand and with my free hand I punch on your torso, while whe are cheek to cheek rolling and grunting and insulting. "You will die WHORE!" I sob yt
Rachel:‎ crying and sobbing - locking fingers with you getting exhausted but still boiling with rage - i will kill you lesbian slut - only one of us will levae this room alive - i threat - panting with bloody face, yt
Mí:‎ As we raise hands with locked fingers I try to pin you, with me on top, opening your legs with mine and unconsciously raking my bush against yours as we struggle for the top position and still crying inconsolably I bit your shoulder, feeling my heart pumping harder, my breath heavyer and my body exhausted and sweaty due to our long catfight. "I´ll fart on your tomb! LESBO WHORE!" yt
Rachel:‎ ahhhhhhhhhhhh, spreading my legs and take your crotch between my legs - crying looking at you - while i am exhausted with our long fight getting hornier too - long fight also make me want to kiss and i look in your eyes mischieveoulsy - will piss in your slutty cxnt - fart on me whore, yt
Mí:‎ As we roll and you are on top, my legs open to receive your mound on mine our moves are slow now and I spit in your lips, blood and saliva, before bite your cheek, closer to the corner of your lips. I'm starting to feel aroused. yt
Rachel:‎ getting aroused looking at your bloody face and my tounge goes to your earlobes as i rake your ass hard with my nails, yt
Mí:‎ As our cheeks are glued and we bite our lobes I can feel our tears mixing as we roll, glued body to body, from fingers to toe. When I'm on top of you I bite softly your blooding lips, with mine, feeling shivers due to the hurtness. "Fucking mm.nnnn lesbian....I....hate....you" I whisper almost brushing our lips, feeling your breath making me tickle inside, my eyes still crying yt
Rachel:‎ i hate you too lesbian dyke - crying with you but brushing my lips with you and rolling on top of you - our sensual bodies aching with pain but i grab you hard and roll with you - crying with you, yt
Mí:‎ Unable to move, still fingers locked and arms raised over our heads while we roll, rubbing my wet pussy against yours. I feel my mound aching as we grind and I press hard my pussy against yours and my lips against yours, whispering but not kissing. "I hate... you.... dyke... stop grinding with me" I sob and protest looking into your eyes as if I could hide and deny what I´m feeling. yt
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.