News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jamie Hersch vs Kelly Nash

• 3 Replies

Offline stem74

Jamie Hersch vs Kelly Nash
« on: January 18, 2016, 07:43:08 PM »
{alt}
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:51:19 PM by stem74 »
ladies, ladies surely there is a better way to settle this

Offline stem74

Re: Jamie Hersch vs Kelly Nash
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 08:25:53 PM »
The NHL Network had performed an off season clearout and had made two signings, Kelly Nash from Boston a host from the MLB Network and Jamie Hersch a sideline reporter for the Minnesota Twins. The whole operation was moving from Toronto to New Jersey and Eric Eisenberg had decided to freshen up the flagship 'On the Fly' show, the two new hosts would be given the opportunity to 'compete' for the Number 1 position, the other girl would provide back-up.
Kelly Nash had made a big impression on the MLB Network, with her model looks, figure hugging outfits and surgically enhanced breasts. The Rundown had become compulsive viewing even for those who were not obsessed with their fantasy line-up. Taking up the job with the NHL Network she had naturally assumed that she would take the spot as No.1 host especially when she learned her competition was to be that 'flat chested, mid-west sideline non-entity' Jamie Hersch.
Jamie was sorry to leave Minnesota her home state but knew that the NHL Network were giving her a massive opportunity, which she was not going to let pass by. She had already hosted pre and post game shows for the Minnesota Wild and she spent the weeks between the end of the Baseball Season and the start of the NHL Season by studying the rosters of the other 29 NHL Teams.
A week before the NHL Season was due to start, Kelly and Jamie reported to the network's studios in New Jersey, Eric Eisenberg brought the two women together and introduced himself. Jamie offered her hand to Kelly, but she deliberately ignored the gesture, instead asking Eric if he could show her the studio.
"Bitch" said Jamie under her breath.
Kelly meanwhile following Eric toward the studio where 'On the Fly' was produced, deliberately stood on Jamie's foot as she brushed past.
"Oh, I'm sorry didn't see you there," the heel of Kelly's stilleto had fallen straight on Jamie's big toe, Jamie squealed in pain.
"Is everything alright?" Eric turned round to see Jamie jumping around on one foot.
"Yes, just an innocent accident, I'm sure," Jamie knew it was nothing of the sort but didn't want to cause a scene.
Kelly smiling at Eric, "The studio?"
"Yes of course, this way," Eric resumed his course, "I do like your shoes Kelly."
"Oh thank you very much Mr Eisenberg," Kelly looked behind her with satisfaction. Jamie was sat down and didn't seem interested in seeing the studio.

To be continued

Offline stem74

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 12:43:26 PM »
That night a tearful Jamie spoke on the phone to her big sister,
"Don't let that Bitch get away with that, show her what mid-west girls are all about. We don't need plastic tits to help us up the career ladder, you're an intelligent, beautiful woman Jamie. You've got this far, now show them you're better than that Bimbo!"
"You're right sis' that Bitch is going to pay for what she did today. I'm gonna make her look like an amateur in the rehearsals tomorrow."
"That's the spirit Jamie, knock their socks off!"

The following day Kelly and Jamie reported to the Studios for a rehearsal show. Jamie arrived early she was wearing a simple grey dress which fell to just above her knees, but she matched that with striking Sergio Rossi knee length suede red boots, which had already caught the eye of analyst Kevin Weekes who was going to help with the rehearsal. Five minutes before the rehearsal was due to start, Kelly Nash wandered into the ladies dressing room, she was wearing a tight fitting red dress, emphasizing her fantastic hourglass figure; the neckline whilst not plunging still allowed a nice glimpse of cleavage and of course the look was completed by Kelly's trademark stilletos in stone. Jamie was going through the final stages of make up when she looked up, seeing Kelly arrive in the mirror, she noted the derisive look that Kelly gave her.
'I'm going to show that Bitch,' thought Jamie as she made to exit the dressing room. Kelly was slightly taken aback by seeing Jamie's red boots for the first time.
"Is that what you wear whilst milking the cows back home?" it was the first time Kelly had actually spoken directly to Jamie.
"I see you're still hoping that your chest is going to make up for your slow wittedness, Kelly," Jamie halted near the door.
"We're all waiting to see your amazing quick wits, Jamie. I hope they're more impressive than your chest."
Before Jamie had the chance to respond there was a knock on the dressing room door, it was Kevin Weekes.
"I hope you're all decent in there ladies we're ready for the first screen test."
"Thank you, yes I'm ready. Kelly needs more work on her face yet," Jamie replied looking daggers at Kelly.
"Okay that's the spirit, we like things to be competitive here at the NHL Network," Kevin was all smiles, as Jamie opened the door, he caught a glimpse of a scowling Kelly Nash, before turning his attention to Jamie.
"Wow you look great Miss Hersch, I love the boots. Were things getting a little sandy in there?" Kevin like any red blooded male enjoyed a little bit of friction between two beautiful women.
"Thank you Kevin, please call me Jamie. I'm not sure what you mean by sandy," Jamie smiled innocently.
"Oh it's just a Canadian term, let's put it down to pre-match nerves," Kevin led the way to the Studio.

Jamie flew through her screen test, she had no problems with the autocue, was able to display her extensive knowledge of the NHL in the unscripted segments with Kevin and she looked fantastic in front of the camera, the red boots had been an excellent idea. She skipped with delight out of the Studio afterwards, even the sight of Kelly Nash leaving the dressing room and heading her way couldn't dampen her mood.
"Good luck Kelly," she said mockingly.
"Yeah right!" hissed Kelly, knowing Jamie was being less than sincere, "Luck's got nothing to do with it," at that moment Kevin appeared to greet Kelly.
"Wow Miss Nash you are looking stunning," Kevin was literally drooling as he took in the Blonde Bostonian.
"Why thank you Mr Weekes," Kelly giggled and then did a little twirl allowing Kevin to get the complete view.
"Please...." sighed Jamie as she resignedly returned to the dressing room.

Kelly's screen test was not a success, she continually mis-pronounced the names of players, her reading of the autocue was obvious, the only redeeming feature was her on screen chemistry with Kevin Weekes. Shortly afterwards the all male production crew and Kevin were discussing what they'd learned from the morning. Daniel Kasman the producer was emphatic,
"It's got to be Jamie, she's very polished in front of the camera and has a greater knowledge of the game. Kelly is.....wooden!"
Mark Spillane the editor disagreed,
"We can work on Kelly, the camera loves her, so will all our male fans."
At that moment there was a sound of commotion coming from the dressing room area.
"Gentlemen, I think this issue could be decided for us," Kevin hurriedly made for the dressing rooms followed by Daniel and Mark. As he ran along the corridor Kevin met Amanda Mastroberti the make up artist who was running the other way.
"What's happened Amanda?" asked Kevin.
"It's Kelly and Jamie...they're...fighting," Amanda was breathless.
"What!?" exclaimed Kevin.
"They were arguing and then they just went for each other," Kevin didn't wait for further explanations. As he reached the dressing room he looked through the door to find Jamie and Kelly rolling around the floor each grasping onto one another's hair. Kevin stood in the doorway of the dressing room, finally Daniel, Mark and Amanda arrived.
"I think the ladies are going to settle our dilemma themselves," said Kevin. Mark and Daniel nodded enthusiastically in agreement.
"You mean you're going to let them fight?" exclaimed Amanda in disbelief.
"It's for the best, it will clear the air between them, we'll make sure neither of them gets seriously hurt," Kevin's experience told him that the two women would not be happy being separated before a decisive outcome was achieved and besides, he wanted to enjoy the show.
"Well if that's what you think..." Amanda remained unconvinced.

Meanwhile Kelly and Jamie were continuing to struggle on the floor, it was Jamie who eventually managed to gain an advantage, she was sitting on top of Kelly with two fistfuls of her hair yanking her head up and down. Kelly's face was creased with pain, the exertion of the fight had caused her tight fitting dress to come out of place and both her breasts were exposed, but this was no time for modesty, Jamie had the upper hand. Kelly reached out desperately with her right hand, and grasped hold of Jamie's dress at the collar, Kelly pulled as hard as she could, the material ripped which distracted Jamie and Kelly was able to escape from under her. Kelly got to her feet and immediately kicked off her stilletos, her dress was a mess, she allowed the straps to fall to her waist, this gave an unrestricted view of her impressive bosom to the captivated four spectators in the doorway. Jamie too got to her feet, she was distracted by her newly ripped dress and temporarily let her focus of attention slip. Kelly took full advantage swinging a haymaker which caught Jamie across the bridge of the nose. Jamie fell backwards but fortuitously fell into a chair, nevertheless immediately tears welled up in her eyes whilst blood began to trickle down her nostril. Kelly was taken aback by her successful punch, but upon seeing the results on her opponent felt that the fight was won, it was at this point that she first became aware of the spectators, seeing Kevin obviously enjoying himself she blew him a kiss.
"It's not just you hockey players who can fight you know," she exclaimed showing not the least bit of concern for her state of dress or rather lack of it.
Kevin was about to reply when he was distracted by something behind Kelly, Kelly turned around at exactly the wrong moment, literally walking into Jamie's punch which caught her square on the jaw. Kelly was knocked flat on her back, Kevin winced, but Jamie wasn't finished aiming a kick into Kelly's ribs.
"Take that you fuckin BITCH!"
Kevin lept into action,
"Okay Jamie that's enough, I think we have a winner."
Jamie stood triumphant with one red boot placed on Kelly's bare midriff, Kevin holding one arm aloft in triumph whilst blood continued to drip from her nose. Amanda took out her phone to capture the scene photographically,
"We'll have to get you cleaned up for Thursday's show Jamie," she said
"You mean....?" Jamie turned to Kevin.
"Oh yes you're our Number 1 Jamie, you earned it," he confirmed.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:40:12 PM by stem74 »

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 05:28:18 PM »
Nice story.  My kind of plot set up.