News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Loreta vs Mona

• 59 Replies

Offline pmatos

Re: Loreta vs Mona rematch
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2016, 11:36:54 PM »
Thanks to all that commented my story.
A rematch ?   Why not ?  It can be interesting and will allow some things that this story ignore such hair pulling, etc.
Please give me some ideas of how this new confrontation could occur (local, clothing, dominant blows, etc).
But please do not abuse sexual components that in any way may be the main element of the story.
Our stories are about fighting women in pure assertion of the word and sexfights, titfights, tribadism, etc. have their respective places and so good ... but not here on my posts.
Here, sex, only as a cause or as a result of the rivalry that led to the fight.
But whatever is the normal consequence of a struggle can be and is used, though here, not to fall into abuses, we have prevented its use.
A member ask me why after the fight the women are so clean and untouched. The reason is simple.
The version of the stories published here and at Yahoo groups are always a clean version. The original has blood, broken teeth, broken noses and bones, nipples torn by bites, hollow eyes, vomited, hair ripped by the roots, etc. and the women use weapons like pans, irons, scissors, etc. But these versions are not public as our experience about post these type of stories is very negative, given the wave of pseudo moralism that we are going through. And we have no time, no patience, for criticism about this content. So ...
As an example I post one final image of an underground apartment boxing fight, in both versions.
Waiting your sugestions.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Loreta vs Mona
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2016, 12:04:43 AM »
Personally, I've never been a fan of blood, gore, broken bones, etc. Sure, you can DESCRIBE that in a story, but it's an entirely different thing to LOOK at the pictures. (I've had several broken bones and shed some blood...neither a "fun" experience... so seeing pics of someone else reliving that isn't MY idea of fun.

That said, "to each his own" and I'd never come down on the side of forbidding anyone from posting anything (legal)!

So consider this one vote for "clean and sexy"..... make of it what you will!

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2016, 12:30:59 AM »
That was a bit more than I expected, but I actually prefer some injuries and bruising showing. It always feels off for a brutal and violent fight to show none of the damage.

Offline pmatos

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2016, 01:01:52 AM »
Hey Ginny and Garren
Thanks for the comment that will be that of many other members.
Here in the forum I can assure you that all stories will be "clean and sexy" with "sexy" within the rules we follow: sexy women, sexy situations, a little sex is necessary and convenient, without abusing.
My post was response to those who questioned me about the women staying at the end without visible marks of combat. I was never my intention to put here deadly or bloody stories, only formal violence. This is public work. Custom work is another thing. Work is work and who pays (not necessarily in money), pays to get what he want. The pic I post is from a request to exchange material and with well-defined instructions to a great old collector of this type of stories. And we are from a region and a circle where all the 2D and 3D fights artists are extremely violents ... You remember Gerardesca ? And you know FPZ ?
So the rematch if any, will be of the same type of the primitive combat.
As for the rematch I expect suggestions.

Offline JAOH88

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2017, 04:55:36 PM »
Excellent Artwork.  Love the mature women catfights.

Offline Dash

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2017, 03:21:24 AM »
GREAT fight!  Some of the best art work on this board.  Thanks for making it and posting it.

Offline marta123

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 11:07:03 AM »
bellissimo. bellissimo

very very very good

marta

Mandarin

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2017, 03:44:43 PM »
bellissimo. bellissimo

very very very good

marta

I agree  VERY GOOD   I have had pmatos do a commission work for me and it is fantastic.  I can highly recommend him

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2017, 06:50:55 AM »
I was glad to see this thread come back again.  I think I enjoyed seeing the Loreta vs Mona pics even more this time.  Lots of back-and-forth action all across the room with a nice mix of fist-fighting and catfighting.  Full-figured, muscular, evenly-matched and fighting rough and dirty.  I was only disappointed that the fight didn't last much longer. When they feel off the bed and stood up in the corner with resumed fighting stances, I thought the fight was just going into round two, with more fist-fighting and catfighting to continue all around the room.  I would have loved to see this fight run easily up to 150 slides or more before an exhausted winner finally prevails.  That would have been classic.

What about the artists, Junica and pmatos, are they still around and doing more artwork like this?  The last post here from pmatos was back in Jan of 2016.  I briefly looked at their yahoo group site, but that seemed dormant.  Does anyone have more info on the artists and where to find more of his/their work?

Offline marta123

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2017, 08:18:49 AM »
ciao,
che belle le tue storie.
sono Marta, italiana, 56 anni. Amo e scrivo storie di lotta tra donne mature. (I am Marta, Italian, 56 years. I love and I write stories of struggle among mature women)
come fai a realizzare? (how do you implement them?)
quale programma utilizzi? (what program do you use?)
posso aiutarti? (Can I help you?)

Offline fracazzo

• COUPLE
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2017, 09:26:14 AM »
ciao marta hai qualche storia in italiano da far leggere?
COUPLE

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »
ciao,
che belle le tue storie.
sono Marta, italiana, 56 anni. Amo e scrivo storie di lotta tra donne mature. (I am Marta, Italian, 56 years. I love and I write stories of struggle among mature women)
come fai a realizzare? (how do you implement them?)
quale programma utilizzi? (what program do you use?)
posso aiutarti? (Can I help you?)

Ciao Marta. Mi farebbe piacere leggere le tue storie. Specialmente se descrivono catfight. Sono totalmente contro il wrestling.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »
Again, does anyone know if the artists Junica and pmatos are still around and where to find their work that's similar to Loreta vs Mona?  Thanks.

Offline marta123

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2017, 08:45:11 AM »
perchè non fare una lotta con 4 donne mature che litigano per gelosie reciproche?
Why not fight with 4 mature women fighting for each other's jealousy?

For example: loreta and mona are lovers but loreta is seduced by maria who is lover of carla.
Carla sees that loreta and mona are in bed and go for real. True and carla love themselves and then decide to take revenge on loreta and maria. When loreta and maria meet in loreta's home they arrive carla and mona and begins the struggle between the four women that ends only when they are exhausted all the times they came in the fight.

what do you think about it?

marta

Offline pmatos

Re: Loreta vs Mona 22
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2017, 01:06:00 AM »