News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sessions with Warrior, Nikkitta and Samurai at MWM (6th December 2015)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Triple Trouble!

What a wonderful day I’ve had at MWM!  Up at 3.45am to head to the bus station and catch the 0425 to London Victoria, nice cup of coffee and arriving at the MWM gym in good time for my 0900 session with Warrior.  Warrior looked amazing today, strong and beautiful, ready for the first of two sessions she was doing today.

Warrior 6-0 Spidey
Warrior really went to town today with a dominant performance where she was smiling and talking throughout, going through the motions in total control, turning up the heat at will when she wanted to go for the submission.  It was awesome.  She went into a 1-0 lead with an arm bar on my right arm before a well worked triangle made it 2-0.  The next two points went pretty much the same way.  There was another arm bar to my right arm.  I almost had my elbow through and maybe could have spotted the chance to prevent the arm bar but my speed of thought was not fast enough.  So that was 3-0 and then another triangle made it 4-0. At one point I was kneeling while Warrior was standing, I made for her legs threatening to rugby tackle her, we’re good at that in Wales!  Warrior dared me to but I could see by her hand positioning that she was already to guillotine me if I went for her legs.  She laughed that I managed to spot what she was thinking just by the way her hands were hanging down loose waiting for my head to come in.   The fifth point was excellent.  I tried to get my left arm around her neck, but Warrior simply tucked my elbow below her shoulder, trapping it with her head, and then she proceeded to put on an improvised one handed Americana that had me tapping.  5-0.  I thought she had me with a kimoura for the final point as my arm was twisted up behind me as I was lying pressed face down.  I tapped and 6-0 it was.  Warrior explained that the move was an omoplata.

I watched as Warrior had a session against Pie – he did much better than I did.  He had also brought down some excellent home homemade cookies for us all.  I could not resist.  Then Pie looked on as I took a battering from Nikkitta.  I mouthed off to Pie that I would hold on to draw 0-0 against Nikkitta because that is what happened the last time.  I have to admit Nikkitta was looking particularly fit and strong today, she has been very diligent about her training in recent weeks and hiding nothing about her routine on twitter.

Nikkitta 6-0 Spidey
“What happened to the 0-0?” was Pie’s question as I tapped to a body scissors / neck hold combo after just over a minute of the match.  It was the scissors that did it, my neck was holding out fine.  1-0 down, I re-engaged with Nikkitta and she came at me ferociously, she was very strong and determined today.  Once she got on top, I used my beetle defence to avoid the grapevine, but her shoulder and top / side of one of her breasts smothered me and I had to tap – it was 2-0.  In the next round I was unable to escape the grapevine as the match was becoming quite one-sided.  3-0 down from the grapevine.  The fourth point was another neck hold / body scissors combo except this time it was the neck that forced me to tap.  4-0.  A rear naked choke made it 5-0 and a head scissors completed the rout and a 6-0 win for Nikkitta. 

I was able to relax and watch Pie battle it out with Nikkitta after that.  He gave her a much better match than I did.  Cam drove me and Nikkitta to the next venue where were doing some filming.  This allowed me to get another couple of short matches under my belt.  Afraid I can’t reveal the scores because Sexy Models Wrestling sell these videos commercially.  What I will say is that I had two very tough short fast pace matches.  The match with Samurai was very intense and fully competitive.  It was amazing that were talking nicely, no sizing each other up, no taunting, just a very pleasant afternoon chatting, but as soon as the camera started rolling for the beginning of the match, we absolutely tore into each other – it was a real fight!  We got through a lot of work and Nikkitta and Samurai were involved in other videos.  Nikkitta had a filmed match with myself.  Could I do what I failed to do earlier in the day and hold out for 0-0?  You’ll have to buy the video to find out.

Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.