News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The New Years Fight between the sisters-in-law

• 5 Replies

Offline Caligula.70

The New Years Fight between the sisters-in-law
« on: December 31, 2015, 04:12:32 PM »
Since a few years there are disputes between my younger brother's wife Jessica and my wife Christina.

This year, my brother and I want a clarified once and for all the things between our women. All family members celebrate the New Year together in my brother's house… our parents and siblings, the parents and siblings of our wives and some neighbors are invited.

At this party Jessica and Christina will clarify their dispute with a NHB Catfight. Both women are wearing these black dresses, including only stockings and strings, no bras!

The loser has to acknowledge to the superiority of the winner in front of everyone and serve her vanquisher one week as a slave bitch!
The family crowd are excited what they will get to see. What do you mean? You have five votes…….

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The New Years Fight between the sisters-in-law
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 04:33:56 PM »
Team Christina

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 06:04:29 PM »
I think Jessica finish on top and beat Christina in hitting and hair pulling fight. Both girl finish topless. But I honestly wish your wife success in fight. Regardless of who girl wins, you can be proud of his wife, that she decided to finally resolve the dispute in a fight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:21:17 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 06:30:16 PM »
How can you have a clear winner  with all those choices?   smh
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »
I like this one!

Pretty sure Jessica dominates the fight & she is definately hotter. Even though that black dress is sort of ordinary, the way she wears it is something else. Some fine pokies and showing some garter bumps turns it into a dream - just lovely!

Offline Caligula.70

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 03:04:02 PM »
How can you have a clear winner  with all those choices?   smh

The question is: What will happend in this fight?

To find out who will win this fight, there is only the options: At the end Jessica (or Christina) will be the glorious winner and will Christina (or Jessica) use, abuse and humiliate in front of everyone.
Normally it´s very easy....  :-\ ;)