News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

These two had a fight. Who won?

• 13 Replies

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

These two had a fight. Who won?
« on: January 01, 2016, 12:02:53 PM »
Inspired by DeLana's poll about two girls who had actually fought I thought I'd post a couple of polls (one at a time obviously) of girls I've either seen fight or heard about that have come to decisive winner/loser finishes.

First one from a few years ago that I heard about. Two girls who were girlfriends of guys at my cricket club. They had been to the same school previously, didn't like each other and after an after hours drinking session at the club they got bitchy with one another and settled their differences on the outfield. Both girls used to come to the club every week before the fight but the loser only showed up once or twice after her defeat.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Re: These two had a fight. Who won?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 12:09:44 PM »
Both fantastic!! It has been an amazing fight!! I voted for Ashley!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 04:48:28 PM »
I put my money Ashley. Hope I am right.

T
Cheers!

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 08:43:09 PM »
I forgot to add, the winner posed for a winner's pic afterwards which she made her profile pic on Facebook until after the end of the cricket season that year. I have the pic so will post here to show who won.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 08:44:35 PM »
I have to go with Jackie on this one - she just looks to be in better shape!

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 09:04:21 PM »
Jackie looks stronger but Ashley looks like she has the it factor here so Im going with Ashley. 

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 04:40:23 AM »
Jackie won.

Also, wanted to say your screen name is one of the best I've ever seen. Kudos on bringing up those memories.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 05:21:55 PM »
Ashley is getting her ass kicked here.

T
Cheers!

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 10:23:20 AM »
Wow! 84 votes already. Jan 6th seems a long way off so when it reaches 100 I'll close it and reveal all.

Oh, and thanks Leroy. Felt appropriate if I wasn't going to use my real name to pay homage to the great masked wrestler of my youth. Got to love a bit of World of Sport :-)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 11:30:32 PM »
 Think Jackie. Ashley makes a big do about herself, but Jackie can stay calm, and beat the shit out of her.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 12:13:26 AM »
It was a very convincing win for Jackie.

She threw a punch which knocked Ashley to the floor. Ashley was allowed to get up by Jackie, who seems to have thought she was in a boxing match, but then Jackie landed another blow which knocked her down properly and, in Jackie's words, it was stopped to save her further punishment.

The photo is her posing in the clubhouse afterwards wearing Ashley's hat, which she left behind in her rush to leave after the fight.

I was on the committee at the time and Jackie was called to a committee meeting over the incident (we have a bar license etc. Ashley's dad had given us a bit of sponsorship money, so we had to be seen to do something and as Jackie was a social member the idea was to warn her as to her future behaviour).
She treated it as a bit of a joke, gave us her full account of the fight which I've recited above and said cuttingly "the only reason I'm sitting here is because I knocked her out. If I lost no one would have said a word," which rather called us out as a committee for having to do something because of Ashley's dad's cash.

Have to say, the next time they were both in the clubhouse together was fantastic. Lots of furtive glances and Jackie had a big smile on her face when Ashley told her boyfriend she wanted to go home early and shouted a pointed "Byeeee" as she went out the door. Great stuff.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 05:27:58 PM »
Both are hot and look like a good match up. But, I have to go with Jackie for the win.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 08:13:20 PM »
What a great post!

I had picked Jackie to win before I read through the thread.

thanks

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 12:42:50 AM »
damn so it was a two shot fight basically huh? impressive, and Jackie looks very intense there (not to mention what she did later on all fronts really)......was way off lol. Thanks for sharing the story :)

I think they threw a few more punches than that FF but my understanding was it was over quite quickly and the second punch that put Ashley down was quite a decisive blow.
I always thought it was odd they "boxed". They went outside egged on by the guys there who probably couldn't believe their luck, and I guess boxing with rules made it seem less of a pub fight, no holds barred type thing to the girls (they were both from quite posh backgrounds) but given their animosity, which seemed worse after the fight, I was surprised it didn't degenerate into a catfight once they started throwing punches.