News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 50 -- Heather versus Zora

• 5 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 50 -- Heather versus Zora
« on: January 06, 2016, 04:36:14 PM »
This poll is the fiftieth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches involve non-FCF participants as well as FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Miami.  The participants are:

Zora (5'8 128 lbs 26 y/o) lives on the outskirts of Athens in Greece.  She works as an office worker at a fishing company.  She grew up in a rough area and has been in numerous fights growing up.  She hopes to use Apartment Wrestling to get ahead in life and escape the dull boring job she has now.  Zora's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I have toughness.  I don't quit and I want to win for my future.  The girls I have seen are soft and cannot stand up to real fighter.  I will succeed against them and punish them."  This will be Zora's first Apartment Fight.

Heather (5'4 132 lbs 19 y/o) lives in Florida.  Heather is a student and works part-time while going to school.  She is normally short on time, but gets in a work out when she can.  Heather is a strong believer in herself and her skills and doesn't lack in confidence.  Heather's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm good at everything I do.  Look at me  -- I'm super hot and sexy.  After the fight is over, my opponents will just have one more thing to add to their list of things they are jealous about."  In her only fight so far, Heather was beaten by Camilla. 

The fight is scheduled to take place in a penthouse apartment in the South Beach area and takes place the day after the Annie versus Lola match.  The room prepared for the fight is large and contains a number of couches and chairs for the guests in attendance.  Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Zora arrives early on the day of the fight and is accompanied by her sponsor from Athens.  She changes into pink bikini trimmed in black.  The color choice an excellent one as it highlights her dark tan and darker features.  Zora's lean figure looks incredible as she prepares for the fight.  Her breasts are well contained by her top and she leaves her hair long as it frames her facial features.  Zora spends a considerable amount of time checking and re-checking her make-up as she waits for time for the fight.  Finally, Zora puts her body on display as she does a few stretches just before the fight.  "This means too much to me to lose.  This American has it easy.  She will be soft and I will break her.  This will be my way to show the Club I am the best fighter."

Heather arrives a bit early for the fight as well.  She heads to her changing room to prepare for the fight.  She changes into her pink bottoms and white bikini top.  Her bikini top barely able to contain her large soft breasts.  She pulls her hair back into a pony tail to get it out of her way before the fight.  Knowing that hair pulling can make the difference between victory and defeat she doesn't want to provide Zora with an easy target.  Following her last defeat, Heather has been in the gym a bit more faithfully working on her cardio conditioning.  As the time for the fight draws near, Heather goes through her pre-match stretching routine to get herself ready to go.  She head to her interview feeling confident and ready to fight.  "Last time was not a true showing of what I can do.  I won't let another foreigner come here and beat me at home.  She has never done this before so no chance she is ready for what happens on the rug.  I'll break her in half.  No way I lose again.  NO WAY!!!"

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Heather and Zora.  "To me this one is simple.  Heather.  She put up a good fight against a girl that just had a bit more ability than her.  That fight should have her ready for this one.  Zora might be tough, but there is usually no substitute for having been on the rug before.  For that reason, Heather gets the win tonight in my book."  The second commentator begins "I'm taking the legs again.  I picked the leggier girl to win last time Heather fought and it worked for me.  So I'm taking Zora.  I also happen to think she is a fighter.  The age difference will create a mental edge for Zora.  Heather lost last time and no matter what she says that has to be in the back of her mind nagging at her that it might happen again.  And since that is nagging at her it will come to be."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Heather is all business this time saying nothing as she simply glares daggers at Zora.  The dirty looks don't seem to phase Zora as she returns the cold and intense stare.  "Ready" snaps out Heather.  "Ready" chimes in Zora.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 50 -- Heather versus Zora
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »
The new Greek girl has all the right elements, except experience, which is something us FCF girls have plenty of. Heather might pull this off because of that, but the new AWC rookie class has been proven tough!
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 05:56:18 AM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Heather plays the start of the fight cautiously as she tries to feel out the newcomer.  As they the near one another, Heather launches a feint as if she is going to rush in at Zora.  Zora fires off a flurry of slaps wildly towards Heather's head as Heather pulls back.

A couple of the slaps fail to land on anything and the third slap is deflected by Heather as she defends herself from the flurry.  Heather tries to keep her distance from Zora's long reach as she keeps moving around the room in a circular fashion.  Zora, becoming impatient with Heather's unwillingness to fight, shoots out another wild slap that misses its target.

Stepping in closer Zora continues trying to land hard slaps on Heather's face.  At this juncture, Heather is completely defensive as she blocks the next couple of slaps causing them to glance off of her arms.  Finally, Zora lands a good hard slap on Heather's face as the WHHHAACKKK sound resonates through the room.   

Heather reacts to the slap by continuing to use her feet to stay back from Zora.  The tactic puzzling to Zora as she expected this to be a fight.  After several moments of continuing to try and corner Heather, Zora launches yet another barrage in Heather's direction.

"Come on bitch fight me!!" screams Zora as she swings another series of slaps at Heather.  Again, Heather is able to avoid the first slap and block a couple more causing them to glance off of her arms.  Zora hasn't yet considered that Heather might just be trying to wear her out with the wild attacks. 

The fact that Heather is not attacking continues to frustrate Zora.  Unsure about what Heather is up to in the early going, Zora decides to continue taking the fight to her.  Zora shifts her strategy as she starts to close in on Heather yet again. 

This time Zora shows another round of slaps, but as soon as she gets close enough to Heather she pivots with her weight on one foot and launches a hard kick at Heather's body.  Fully intending to put Heather down with this one hard shot, Zora puts all her force behind the kick.

Unfortunately for Zora, Heather is ready for the kick and is able to narrowly avoid the foot making contact with her body.  Heather is also able to shove the leg with her hand as it passes by her body.  Zora lets out a cry of surprise as her kick misses its target. 

The extra little shove from Heather catches Zora fully extended and forces her completely off balance.  As the foot carries through and misses the target, it causes Zora to be spun with its momentum as she begins to fall to the floor.  Zora goes down with a CRASH as her body ends up turned around and facing away from Heather.  Her face showing the shock of missing the target and ending up collapsed to the floor.   

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 08:30:21 PM »
Heather, now presented with a golden opportunity, moves in quickly jamming a knee into Zora's back before Zora is able to turn her body to face her.  The knee lands solidly in Zora's upper back and she lets out a loud groan.  The THUD sound of the impact echoing in the room as Zora's pained groans fill the air. 

Heather continues her assault by grabbing Zora by the hair and twisting her hand in to get a solid grip.  Once her hand is dug in, Heather yanks Zora's head back which wrenches her neck.  The attack generating yet another loud cry of pain from Zora as the rookie's mind is spinning out of control trying to process what is happening.   

Heather's rough and violent attacks shock Zora which causes her to freeze up for a moment while her body and brain process the events.  That moment is all Heather needs as the nasty hair pull opens up an opportunity for her.  With Zora's neck cranked back, Heather is able to quickly slip her arm around her opponent's exposed neck. 

Zora finally reacts and shoves both hands up to resist, but with the hair pull dragging her neck into an exposed position Heather is able to securely lock a choke hold on Zora.  Heather continues to yank back on Zora's hair as she drops to her knees directly behind Zora.  Heather's body is pushed up tightly against Zora's body and she can feel her breasts mashed flat as her chest presses into Zora's back. 

Zora grabs at Heather's arm that is across her neck and tries to pull on it.  At the same time, Zora tries to twist her body to escape Heather's tight grip.  Zora's efforts fail to produce positive results as Heather holds on tightly to her choke hold.

Gasping and choking sounds come from Zora as she struggles to pull Heather's arm off of her neck.  Zora struggling fails to remove Heather's arm off of her neck and Heather twists and yanks her head by the hair keeping the neck fully exposed to the choke hold. 

Zora's face now turning a bright shade of red as she struggles to get air to her body.  The crowd on its feet calling out support for their favorite fighter trying to influence the direction of the fight.  Heather's tight grip causing Zora to make gurgling and gasping sounds as she is brutally choked by Heather.

"Is this what you wanted?  Huh bitch you wanted me to fight you right!!!" taunts Heather.  Zora panics as her efforts to pull the arm free fail.  Heather now releases her grip on Zora's hair and slips her second arm around Zora's neck as she pours more pressure into the choke hold. 

Zora gags and gasps as her body starts to fail her.  In her state of panic, Zora begins to make desperate moves.  She suddenly throws her elbow back trying to jam it into Heather's body.  If her mind were clear and processing properly she would have known better to try that move since she could feel Heather's body pressed tightly to her back. 

Unfortunately for Zora, Heather is too close to Zora's back to leave any of her body exposed to the elbow.  As a result, Zora's effort catches nothing but air as she pushes the elbow forward and back several times trying to find Heather's body.

The vicious choke hold rapidly sapping Zora's strength.  Heather can feel Zora's resistance fading and she hands on tight keeping the pressure on her opponent.  Zora's efforts to pull the arm free and to land an elbow on Heather have now both failed.  Looking for anything that might work, Zora reaches up flailing her hands up and over her head looking for Heather's face or head. 

Initially Heather is able to move her head to the side and avoid Zora's grasping fingers.  Finally though Zora is able to get her hands onto Heather's head.  As she tries to grip Heather's hair, she finds it hard to gather into her clumsy fingers.  Heather's decision to wear her hair in a tight pony tail no paying off as Zora can't manage to get a good grip on Heather's hair.

Suddenly, Zora starts tapping her hand on Heather's arm.  The crowd is stunned and the officiator is completely out of position as none of them expected Zora to submit.  Heather is also shocked that Zora decided to give up so easily. 

"Fuck that I'm not done yet!!!!" snarls out Heather as the officiator begins to close in on her.  Heather quickly rolls back sliding her legs around Zora's body.  Extending her legs and locking her ankles, Heather clamps down with power and scissors Zora's body. 

The officiator calls out "she is finished" as Heather releases the choke hold and grabs Zora by the hair instead.  The officiator seeing Heather go into a less dangerous move pauses and gives her a moment. 
Heather slowly pulls Zora's head back using her hair to bend her neck back.  As Heather levers Zora's head into position on her chest staring up, she grinds down hard again with the scissor hold.  A gasping and panting Zora suddenly screams out in pain from the sharp pain in her middle as she feels like her ribs are being crushed.

Pulsing her legs from full pressure to light pressure, Heather forces Zora to scream out in pain several times.  Each squeeze generating a long cry of pain from a demoralized and beaten Zora.

"Beg me and it stops bitch!!!" snarls Heather as she lessens the pressure on Zora's body to give her the opportunity to do as commanded.  Zora says nothing other than to moan and gasp for air.  Heather cranks the scissor hold again as she crushes Zora for a short moment.  Zora screams out in agony from the scissors and the hair pulling applied by Heather. 

"I said BEG!!!!!" demands Heather.  This time Zora is quick to take advantage of Heather's offer.  The beaten Greek girl's face red and with tears starting to stream down her face as she is securely trapped by Heather.

"Please please no more you win you win!!" gasps out a pleading Zora as she obeys Heather's demands.  Heather opens her legs and roughly yanks Zora by the hair to forcibly move her off of her body.  The hair yank causes Zora to scream out yet again in pain.  The crowd having gotten to hear plenty of Zora's screams at this point as they cheer for a victorious Heather. 

Heather struts out of the room fairly quickly.  After hearing most of the fans supporting Zora, Heather has no interest in remaining to mingle with those same assholes that supported her opponent.  As Heather settles into her changing room she sends a text message to a friend at home.  "After tonight's win, the Club will have to recognize my abilities!" 

Meanwhile, Zora's sponsor quickly goes to his girl to tend to her following Heather's departure.  The sponsor wraps Zora up in a hug as she sobs on the sponsor's shoulder.  The pain she is feeling is more mental than physical as Heather didn't really do much to damage Zora's body.   

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 05:16:20 PM »
Good to see a win for Heather.  I wouldn't have picked her out to win it.  I bet next time Zora doesn't give up to you.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 09:52:33 PM »
:o !
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."