News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 51 -- Hannah versus Hailey

• 8 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 51 -- Hannah versus Hailey
« on: January 10, 2016, 06:11:29 AM »
This poll is the fifty-first match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  The poll won't necessarily decide the outcome of the fight, but will be a factor in deciding a winner of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Dallas and continues the series of matches where the East Coast Club and West Coast Club are going to fight each other from bragging rights in the United States.  The participants are:

Hannah (5'4 115 pounds 20 y/o) lives in Alabama.  She is currently a student with hopes to become a doctor someday.  When she isn't studying, Hannah works at a local gym where she teaches classes and does some personal training.  She is in great physical shape.  Hannah's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm super fit and strong for my size.  I can run circles around these girls.  They have nothing I can't handle."  So far Hannah has lost fights with Molly, Bailey and Selena.  She has beaten Erica. 

Hailey (5'5 135 pounds 25 y/o) lives in Oklahoma.  She works as a receptionist and is going to school part time with hopes of becoming a law enforcement officer.  Hailey is in average shape and tends to get to the gym once a week at best because of her job and school schedules.  She also likes to head to the club and have fun quite a bit too.  Hailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a bad ass bitch and don't forget it!"  Hailey lost her first fight with Suzette and won against Tracey.  In her last match, she lost to Krista.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a private home in the Dallas area.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Hannah prepares for the fight in her room by changing into her bikini for the night.  She has chosen her favorite black bikini with the skull on the breast.  The bikini provides ample coverage for her body.  She pulls her hair up into a ponytail high on the back of her head.  She has done this enough to know that a lot of loose hair only invites your opponent to rip that hair out.  Hannah goes through a series of warm-up stretches as she gets ready to fight Hailey.  She knows that the series is tied at 1 win apiece and she plans to get the lead for the East Coast Club.  "All that girl knows how to do is submit.  She can continue practicing that skill tonight.  She might be bigger than me, but there isn't much to her.  She looks soft and weak."

Hailey arrives for the fight and begins to prepare.  She knows that Hannah has only won one other fight and she is confident she will get the win tonight.  She quickly changes into her black, purple, and white print bikini.  It provides good coverage to her body while still revealing enough skin to be sexy.  She decides to leave her dark hair down to frame her face.  After getting dressed and ready, Hailey goes through a series of stretches as she waits for fight time.  "This is going to be a quick one.  About everybody that Hannah fights kicks her ass.  Tonight will be more of the same for her.  She is going to learn just how tough the West Coast Club girls are compared to her."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Hannah and Hailey.  "I love this East versus West series.  Both these girls have run into some tough opponents and taken hard losses.  This should be a good opportunity for one of them to have some success.  That success will be going to Hannah.  I don't think Hailey is much of a fighter and Hannah is going to confirm that for us tonight.  The second commentator begins "Neither of these girls have impressed me much.  This might just be a boring fight tonight.  I don't know that I care much about who wins.  I picked Hailey last time and she made me look bad.  So I guess I'm going with Hannah tonight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some seating along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "I want things to be done right tonight.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Hailey smiles for the camera and the crowd.  "You bet I am!!!"  Hannah simply nods her head with a serious look on her face.  The fighters both begin to glare at one another and the crowd becomes quiet.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 51 -- Hannah versus Hailey
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:22:21 AM »
voted for Hannah but both look almost equal

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:03:46 AM »
I like this match-up; this sould be competitive and intresting.

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:17:13 PM »
Good chance for Hannah to get a win.  I don't think Hailey is much of a fighter.  Maybe her size will help her out here.  Hannah is the more skilled of the two.  Go Hannah!!!!

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 07:15:24 PM »
Continuing what Sara said, Hannah is the more skilled *and* more in shape...

"Hannah...works at a local gym where she teaches classes and does some personal training.  She is in great physical shape.."

"Hailey...is in average shape and tends to get to the gym once a week at best because of her job and school schedules.  She also likes to head to the club and have fun quite a bit too..."

That extra size Hailey has is not an asset when going up against a more skilled opponent with better conditioning.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:53:47 PM by Sierra25 »
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 11:37:11 PM »
As soon as the command to fight is given, Hannah moves quickly across the room.  As she nears Hailey, who is also advancing towards her, Hannah flicks her hand out trying to grab Hailey by the arm.  Hailey ignores the attempt and tries to push in close to Hannah as they close on each other.  Hannah gets a momentary grip on Hailey's wrist, but her hand slips off as she tries to pull Hailey to the side.

Both have enough momentum built up that they end up colliding with one another as they struggle for early control.  Hailey grabs for Hannah's hair trying to find a good grip so she can sink her hand in and get a firm grip.  The close proximity of their bodies highlights the height and weight advantage held by Hailey.  The crowd beings to call out in support of their favorite as the intensity of the struggle ratchets up quickly.

Hailey wraps her other arm around Hannah's shoulder as she struggles to control her opponent.  Hannah sides one of her hands up towards the armpit of Hailey's arm that is trying to find a grip on her hair and she pushes her fingers into the exposed underneath side of the arm.  Before Hailey can get her fingers buried in Hannah's hair she screams out in pain as Hannah's jabbing and then clawing fingers find her armpit and dig into her soft flesh.

The scream is cut short as Hannah's other hand lands on its mark jabbing a hard punch into Hailey's belly.  HUMMMPPPH HUMPPHHH flies from Hailey's mouth as Hannah lands two hard and short punches into Hailey's belly.  The blows contain enough force that Hailey leans into Hannah as she tries to double her body over. 

With Hailey leaned into Hannah, she is unable to get herself bent over.  Hailey's no longer trying to grab hold of Hannah's hair as she simply tries to wrap her arm around her head and pull her in tight in the hopes of avoiding more punches to the body.  Hailey pulls her other arm down and drags it in between their bodies hoping to protect herself from any further attempts to belly punch her.

Hannah pushes her hand in towards Hailey's belly trying to claw into her and instead finds Hailey's arm trying to block any further attempted punches.  At the same time, Hannah uses her other hands to jab a punch at Hailey's ribs.  The angle now bad as she is pulled in close to Hailey by the arm around her shoulder. 

Hailey tries to turn her body slightly as she works towards using her arm around the head of Hannah to slip into a side head lock type position.  The in close skirmishing thwarting that effort as well as Hannah prevents Hailey from turning her body to the side. 

Both fighters grunting and struggling to gain control with neither able to seize the advantage at this point.  With their bodies in tight, Hannah gives up on the punching and slips that arm around Hailey trying to find her hair from the underneath side as her arm comes around Hailey's body and starts working up her back. 

Hailey grips the wrist of the arm near her belly to prevent any further attacks down low between their bodies and uses her size advantage to push the two of them towards the edge of the room.  She is able to drive them several steps in that direction as Hannah is forced to give ground.  With her arm still wrapped around Hannah's neck, Hailey squeezes as hard as she can and leans her head forward trying to avoid those groping fingers working up her back. 

As Hannah continues to slowly give ground, Hailey grunts louder pouring more effort into getting her pushed into the wall even though she is still several feet away from the wall.  Hannah's undefended hand finally makes its way up Hailey's back and finds the back of her head.  Hannah digs her fingers into Hailey's hair as it hangs down her back and secures a tight grip. 

Hannah gives a sudden and hard yank down on the hair and Hailey lets out a loud scream as her neck is wrenched backwards and her scalp burns from the hair pull.  Hailey no longer able to continue pushing Hannah towards the wall at this point as her forward momentum is stopped in its tracks.  Realizing the hair pull could be a critical problem for her as she fights to maintain her balance, Hailey releases her grip around Hannah's neck to free up that hand.

With the grip around her neck no longer in place, Hannah steps back a slight bit to create a small amount of separation.  She tries to yank Hailey's head back forward, but can't work her arm free enough of Hailey's arm to pull the hair effectively.  Her grip still causing Hailey quite a bit of discomfort which shows in her expression.  Hailey tries to use the now free arm to unload a hard slap on Hannah, but the she struggles with the same issue as Hannah's arm is curled around and under that arm tangling them up. 

Realizing she won't be able to find a way to land a hard slap, Hailey shifts directions and reaches out grabbing for Hannah's hair instead.  The crowd cheering on their favorite seeming to be almost evenly divided as each girl has her fans tonight. 

"Don't you fucking dare" snarls Hannah as she sees Hailey trying to land a grip on her hair.  Hannah steps a bit to the side to get a better angle on the hair and pulls down and back trying to unbalance Hailey before she can get a good grip on the hair.  At the same time, Hannah continues to struggle hand to hand with her other arm wanting to pull Hailey off balance with that lever as well.

The pace of the fight remaining quick as Hailey grabs Hannah's hair.  She is breathing rapidly and moaning out in pain from the rough hair pulling being delivered by Hannah.  So far the fight seems to be at a stalemate as neither has taken full control.  If anything Hannah has been the one to inflict the most pain on her west coast rival.

With a loud growl, Hailey yanks Hannah's head now returning the favor as Hannah yelps out in pain.  Both girls releasing the other's arm as they each begin slapping at the other's body while pulling their opponents hair sharply side to side.  Both now moving across the floor as they stagger, yanking, twisting tugging, and slapping at one another. 

As they tear at one another they both let out gasps and yelps as they suck in air and express their pain from the wild and full-on catfight that has erupted.  Both losing hair as the sound of flesh slapping flesh rings out. 

"Fucking bitch!!!" screams out Hailey as they fight.  Hannah responds with "I'll fucking bald you whore!!!"  The crowd amazed at the intensity and the speed of the action as the fight swirls wildly.  Suddenly Hailey stops slapping Hannah's body and instead slaps her hand down on Hannah's chest.  Before Hannah can react to the switch in tactics, Hailey clamps  her fingers down and squeezes them shut on Hannah's breast.
Hannah lets out a loud scream of pain as she is suddenly violated by Hailey.  The pain causes Hannah to react defensively as she grabs for the hand clutching her chest with both of her hands.  Letting out a second cry of pain as Hailey maintains the pressure for what feels like an eternity to Hannah.  Shocked by the pain, Hannah's only focus now is on prying those fingers out of her chest. 

Hailey, attempting to take advantage of her opponent's situation, gives a push with her body and uses the hair pull to try and drive Hannah back towards the wall.  Hailey makes very little progress before Hannah slams her elbow down and into her forearm of the hand clutching Hannah's breast.  Hailey lets out a yelp of pain as it lands squarely on her arm causing her fingers to break free of Hannah's body.

Hannah lets out another scream as she breaks Hailey's hand off her breast causing her yet another jab of pain to the chest as the hand rips free.  Hailey is shocked by the sudden violent move used by Hannah to break free and is stopped in her tracks from plowing Hannah into the wall. 

"FUCKING BITCH!!!!!" screams out Hannah as her voice betrays her pain and anger.  Before Hailey can react to her arm being driven down to her side by the elbow, Hannah shoots a nasty slap catching Hailey square on the face turning her head sharply to the side.  The sound of flesh on flesh echoing through the room WWHHHHAPPPP as the brutal slap causes the crowd to gasp. 

The hard shot staggers Hailey and she lets go of Hannah's hair out of reflex as she pulls her hands towards her face to protect herself.  Hannah shoots her other hand across as she turns her body slightly and grabs Hailey by the wrist as the arm comes across to defend her face.  Hailey's other arm tingling and not responding well as Hailey feels the stinger caused by the hard elbow. 

"YYYAHHHHHH" screams out Hannah as she grabs the arm turning her body and yanking Hailey forward.  Now the wall comes rushing at Hailey as she is yanked hard in that direction.  Unable to react quickly enough, Hailey crashes into the wall with a loud THUDDDDD as Hannah releases her arm. 

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 01:20:36 AM »
Hard to choose on this one. Both look about the same size & strength. I went with Hailey but think it will be close.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 06:21:32 AM »
Hannah looks down at her chest at the claw marks as she pauses momentarily.  Her flesh still stinging from Hailey's nails digging into her skin.  As Hailey hits the wall she groans out and tries to turn her body towards Hannah.  Hannah steps up close and grabs for Hailey's hair.  Just as she steps up, Hailey starting her turn senses Hannah's presence, Hailey swings her elbow and lands it on Hannah's chest. 

UNNNHHHHHH groans out Hannah as she steps right into the elbow to her already sore chest.  The blow stopping her momentum as her hands drop down no longer inclined to grab for Hailey's hair.  Hannah takes a step or two back as the pain from the shot is visible on her face. 

Hailey, looking winded, is gasping and panting as she steps forward and shoots a jab right at Hannah's chest.  Hannah tries to block the punch, but is too late as the blow crashes past her arms and lands mashing her breast flat as the fist buries itself.  Hannah lets out a loud moan of pain as Hailey is taking it to her chest. 

Continuing her attack, Hailey reaches out with both hands and grabs for Hannah's hair.  With her chest taking a beating, Hannah launches an attack to try to slow down Hailey's assault.  As Hailey's hands go for her hair, Hannah jabs a combination left and right punch into Hailey's body.  The left landing on Hailey's breast mashing it slightly with the right slamming into Hailey's undefended body.  The punch causes a loud gasp from Hailey as she struggles to press ahead with her attack.

Neither girl now seeming to be concerned about defending themselves as they each try to violently attack their opponent.  Hailey digs both hands into Hannah's hair and tries to yank her forward.  At the same time, Hannah pushes her body into Hailey's in an attempt to bounce her into the wall behind her.  As their bodies collide, both grunt out loudly from the impact.

The crowd rooting for their favorite intensely now knowing these two cannot maintain this pace or effort much longer.  Both girls glistening with sweat and their hair showing dampness as well.  Hannah moans out as Hailey slowly pulls down on her head trying to bend her over.  Before she can succeed, Hannah presses her into the wall causing Hailey to groan out in pain as well Hannah presses her body tightly against her opponent.

Hailey's attempts to pull Hannah off balance by her hair fail to produce the result she is seeking, although Hannah is moaning out with each tug and yank at her hair.  The problem for Hailey though is she is completely exposed to Hannah's attacks while she has both hands buried in Hannah's hair. 

Hannah fully recognizing the issue twists her body slightly and jams a short punch into Hailey's belly.  The effects of the hard battle are now showing on both girls and with the hard shot to her belly, Hannah gasps out from the blow.  Her face shows the impact of the punch as she twists her face in pain and her mouth hangs open as she labors for breath. 

Feeling that victory could be close, Hannah twists her body even further to allow a better angle for her next punch.  That proves to be a costly mistake as Hailey pushes off the wall turning in towards Hannah as she twists her body.  The sudden move allows Hailey to spin Hannah around and mash her head into the wall with her hands in her hair still.

OOOOHHHNNNN moans out Hannah as her colliding with the wall jolts her entire body.  Getting turned Hailey leans into Hannah pressing her to the wall and she pants and gasps.  Her lesser conditioning now starting to be a factor as she is starting to run out of gas.  Fortunately for Hailey, Hannah is a bit out of sorts from having her head banged into the wall. 

After a short pause, Hailey steps back and yanks Hannah's hair pulling forward.  Hannah is pulled off the wall and Hailey then tries to shove her back the other way to mash her into the wall again.  Hailey is able to push Hannah back against the wall, but this time she is unable to slam her into the surface with any force. 

"Give it up slut!!!" gasps out Hailey as she presses her body into Hannah's pinning her to the wall.  She lets go of the hair with one hand and grabs Hannah's arm pinning it to the wall as well.  Hannah pushes her free hand up and grabs Hailey by the hair mirroring her as they struggle.

"No way . . . I have you now!!!" gasps out Hannah in response as they both pull on the others hair.  Now engaged in a battle of wills as Hailey leans into Hannah pinning her to the wall.  Both grunting and whimpering in pain from the constant hair pulling. 

With Hailey pressing against her body to body, Hannah leans back into her opponent.  With the support of the wall behind her, Hannah lifts a leg trying to push a knee into Hailey's body or leg.  The effort pays off for Hannah as she jams her knee into Hailey's thigh causing a moan of pain from Hailey. 

The blow to her thigh causes Hailey to falter slightly before recovering her balance.  She fails to respond with any offense at all as she simply presses her body against Hannah's keeping her pinned to the wall. 
"I'm breaking you bitch!!!" Hannah hisses out trying to demoralize Hailey at the same time she is hurting her with the simple knee lifts.  Hannah content in her position uses the opportunity to lift a second knee into Hailey's legs hoping to destabilize her and take her to the ground. 

Hailey responds this time as she catches Hannah with her leg off the floor.  The positioning exposes Hannah to a knee coming up under her leg and glancing off her inner thigh and putting pressure towards her groin.  Hannah moans out from Hailey's counter move as it clearly had an impact on her. 

"Fuck you!" grunts Hailey as she tries to outlast Hannah at this point.  Both fighters try yet again to put a knee into their opponent and this time neither lands an effective blow on the other.  The officiator stands close by awaiting the final blow that could come at anytime to end one of these two fighters. 

Hailey, becoming frustrated with how difficult Hannah is to finish off, knows she needs to make a move.  Her lungs are burning and she is struggling to suck in enough air to power her body.  Feeling the pain in her own body, she knows she needs to make a move to finish the fight.  Hannah, not much better off, leans against the wall trying to keep her feet under her.  Her mind is racing as she searches for the right move to obtain victory over Hailey.

Suddenly, Hailey yells out and steps back as she twists her body sideways yanking Hannah by the hair.  The move catches Hannah off guard and she is ripped from the wall and drug off balance as she goes over Hailey's leg and crashes to the floor on her back. 

Hailey isn't in great shape at this point and she ends up going to the floor hard as well landing beside Hannah.  Both moan out and Hannah gasps out "oh fuck" as she tries to turn into Hailey.  A sudden struggle breaks out on the rug as both want to push themselves atop the other. 

After a brief skirmish, Hailey prevails as she shoves Hannah onto her back and rolls atop her body pressing her full body weight down into Hannah.  Hailey does nothing at first other than simply lay her body weight atop her opponent to pin her to the floor.  Hannah tries to twist and roll Hailey off to the side and fails to find any traction to move her opponent.

Hannah begins to panic as she realizes if she doesn't get Hailey off of her quick she is done for.  Hannah digs her feet into the floor and presses off as hard as she can.  Her attempt to bridge up and roll Hailey off fail as she can't muster the power to move her heavier opponent from her body. 

Hailey grabs hold of Hannah's arms and presses them down to the floor over the top of her head as they lay body to body.  Hailey slides her legs off to the side of Hannah's hips to secure her spot atop her smaller opponent. 

"You're over" hisses out an out of breath Hailey as she holds Hannah in place.  Hannah squirms and tries to thrash her way free, but can't find a way out from under Hailey.  Hannah's efforts slow as she is trapped under her opponent. 

With the struggling slowing under her, Hailey knows she has Hannah finished.  Sliding her legs slightly higher, Hailey squeezes tight keeping Hannah's hips immobilized to prevent an escape.  At the same time, Hailey raises Hannah's arms off the rug and slams them back down.  The move doesn't really add any pain to Hannah but is a clear demonstration to the crowd that Hailey is firmly in control of things at this point.
"Get off me" moans out Hannah as she too realizes she is finished.  The anguish and frustration evident in her voice as she grapples with the emotions of being controlled and defeated by her opponent.  Hailey is tired and not inclined to take any chances with her tough opponent so she simply slides her chest higher and mashes her breasts down into Hannah's face. 

The move more of a symbol of victory than a means to finish off her opponent.  Hailey doesn't care though as the crowd and the camera absorb the image of Hannah's face vanishing beneath Hailey's upper body and breasts. 

Sounds of desparate attempts to breath come from under Hailey as Hannah is being smothered by the hold.  MMPPHHMPHHH is all that can be heard other than Hailey's labored breathing.  After several moments, Hailey slides her chest back some to allow a view of Hannah's face.

"Are you finished?" hisses out Hailey trying to sound menacing even though it comes out more exhausted than mean.  Hannah doesn't hesitate to respond knowing she has no choice but to submit or be smothered to death.  "I give I give" spits out Hannah.

Hailey pushes herself up to a sitting position and sits atop Hannah's belly resting for a moment before climbing to her feet.  As she gets to her feet her legs appear wobbly and barely capable of holding her body weight.  Hailey raises her arm to the cheers of the crowd as she staggers towards her changing room.  A crowd member is quick to step out and give her support to assist her to the other room. 

Hailey getting the win tonight, but not looking to be in much better condition than her opponent.  Hannah simply lies there on the floor not moving as she tries to catch her breath.  After several minutes, she is escorted to her changing room as well.  With the fight complete, the West now leads the East 2-1 in the series. 

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 06:40:20 AM »
great work again, BTW supporting east coast