News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sister Inlaw Catfight!

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Sister Inlaw Catfight!
« on: January 05, 2016, 11:21:50 PM »
Bad blood here between these sister inlaws. They bicker about everything and now they will finally fight. In this catfight at an adult family gathering. After a few drinks words are exchange then slaps and our catfight is on who wins and why?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:28:03 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Sister Inlaw Catfight!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 11:50:06 PM »
Team Highlights....

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »
I think that the both women have a tough fight. This will be fierce punching and hair-pulling fight in front of watching family. I voted for the woman with sunglasses. But the best in this fight is that by the end you can not know which woman will win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 08:44:51 PM »
Both women tear into each other wanting to fight each others for years. As they both go for the others hair LA is able to knock Gina to the ground. One of Gina's sandals falls from her foot and as LA's foot pushes against the ground her sandal pops from her ankle. Bets are made and Gina hears it. " I want some of that action after I am done kicking this bitches ass " growls Gina. I grabs for LA's hair trying to roll on top of LA. Slaps fly.
Cheers!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 11:40:41 PM »
The second one, without eye obstruction, has a better view and knows where her punches go. She also will tear insane amounts of hair from her opponent because she's got muscles in places her opponent doesn't have any.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 10:37:52 PM »
Gina says no way that bitch would beat her. Can Gina make a comeback?
Cheers!

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 10:45:24 PM »
LA has got this

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 10:29:01 PM »
Wow LA is going to town on Gina. LA is wailing away slapping  and pulling Gina's hair. Gina always said if they ever fought she'd kick LA's ass. In desperation Gina's is clawing at LA's 38 D/E tits. Is it to late for Gina? " you're dead meat bitch " snaps LA. Looks like some money could get lost here.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 04:39:58 PM »
Wow Lori Ann put her pretty foot on Gina's face and snapped " fuck with me again bitch and it will be worst next time " Gina laid there sobbing, beaten and barefoot. Lori Ann kicked the shit out of her.
Cheers!