News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pretty love rivals on Jeremy Kyle

• 1 Replies

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

Pretty love rivals on Jeremy Kyle
« on: January 19, 2016, 12:13:59 AM »
Was off work sick the other day and tuned in to Jeremy Kyle, as you do.
Amid the usual chavs was one segment that perked me up and I thought would make a good poll.

A busty blonde called Charlotte came on and told Jeremy about Bianca, who had contacted her to tell her she had slept with her boyfriend.
Charlotte had refused to believe this, trusted her boyfriend's denials and told Bianca her boyfriend was unlikely to cheat on her with a girl with a face like hers, which I thought was a nice line.
Charlotte then discovered she was pregnant and three months later Bianca definitely did sleep with the guy as Bianca got photo evidence of the two of them in bed together and sent it to Charlotte. Charlotte threw her boyfriend out and he went to live with Bianca. In Charlotte's words, Bianca then paraded him on Facebook boasting that he had chosen her.
Bianca then announced she was pregnant as well from her first encounter with the guy three months before, which Charlotte still refused to believe had occurred.
They had come on Jeremy Kyle to have a paternity test so Bianca could prove she slept with the guy as she claimed and their two children, which were now born, were half siblings.
Charlotte came across as quite sweet with some nice bitchy lines about Bianca. She invited the audience to laugh at her as Bianca shouted at her backstage and called her a fantasist, she thought the only reason her boyfriend had eventually slept with Bianca was because she fell pregnant and the sex had dried up. Bianca was very mouthy and after she shouted at Charlotte "don't talk to me like that" the pair squared up to each other backstage with Jeremy getting in between them.
Unfortunately, mouthy Bianca had the last laugh. The paternity test showed the guy was the father and everything she said was true. They walked off backstage in the same direction, Bianca with a very self-satisfied grin and Charlotte with an embarrassed smile and I wondered what would happen if there was no security there to keep them apart.
Would mouthy Bianca have her second satisfying moment of the day by beating Charlotte. Or would busty blonde Charlotte gain a degree of revenge by knocking Bianca out?

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

Re: Pretty love rivals on Jeremy Kyle
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 12:16:05 AM »
more pics