News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bree's Fifth Match at the Flamingo Club - First to Orgasm Match

• 6 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Bree's Fifth Match at the Flamingo Club - First to Orgasm Match
« on: February 21, 2016, 05:15:54 AM »

Security finishes dragging a massive wooden wall on wheels down the ramp, a large square wooden block with leather restraints in each upper corner, and the fans seated in the Flamingo Club were going crazy for the upcoming main event.  Tonight my girlfriend Bree was wrestling in her fifth match at the club, and tonight the blonde babe was being forced to wrestle in a “first to orgasm” match.   Definitely the most unique match up of the evening, this bout was set up to go on until one of the girls was forced to orgasm…there were no pin falls, no submissions, and no outside interference would be aloud.  The huge wooden wall was slid in place just outside the ring, being set up so one girl could effectively restrain their opponent, and the fans were screaming as Bree was called out. 

Standing 5’8” with a Centerfold body, the crowd loved watching my gal in action the previous weeks, and what a painful and humiliating four weeks it was for poor Bree.  She slowly made her way down to the ramp, the fans chanting and screaming obscenities wanting to see her stripped and beaten again tonight.  I nervously sat in my seat knowing there was a great chance it was going to be Bree strapped to the stockade, and judging by how slowly the blonde hottie was walking down the ramp I had a feeling she was thinking the same thing.  Bree stood outside the ring, starring at the six-foot wide wooden monstrosity, the blonde nervously looking at the leather restraints wondering if she could somehow subdue her opponent and strap her against the big block.  Her opponent, Ebony, was already in the ring, dressed sexily in black lingerie, the thicker black woman wearing a black corset, garter belt, and black stockings.

{alt} {alt}{alt}

Bree was dressed in her sexy Beer Girl costume, and the referee called her over towards him, the blonde walking slowly across the ring in her high-heeled shoes.  After a brief conversation with the referee, Bree walked back to her corner shaking her head clearly not happy about something the striped shirt man said.   The blonde made her way to her corner, her arms reached behind her and slowly she began unzipping her costume top.  The fans erupted in cheers and screams, catcalls filling the air as my girlfriend slid the costume straps over her shoulders and began stripping from her costume…apparently the match was set up as a lingerie match!  The material slid down her Centerfold frame, and Bree looked oh so sexy in a bright pink lacey bra, the cups pushing her tits upward, producing a canyon of cleavage, and her D cup melons protruded like two perfect circles held high on her chest.  The costume continued working down over her torso, and a matching pink sling shot thong hung high over her curvy hips, the strings looking like pieces of dental floss all conjoining in a tiny triangle parting her fleshy ass cheeks.  Her black heeled shoes and bright white thigh high stockings completed the sexy look and she looked to die for in the light pink lingerie with her golden tanned skin. 

She slid her costume from the ring and nervously made her way to her corner, the blonde again looking down at the wooden stockade, her eyes starring at the leather bindings set up in each corner.  Screaming and chanting, the fans were going wild, yelling out rude comments about seeing Bree’s tits again, or watching her forced into orgasm by the black woman.  Ebony stood across the ring, and I still couldn’t believe the contrast between the girls, the black woman in all black lingerie, an emotionless look on her face, while the bright pink material seemed to glow against Bree’s golden-bronzed skin.   

The referee calls the girls to the center, Ebony looking all business, while Bree is clearly nervous knowing that she is at a disadvantage giving up both a few inches, and more than a few pounds of muscle to the black woman.  After going over the rules, the referee sends the girls back towards their corner, my gal looking oh so sexy with her long blonde hair held high on her head in ponytails with bright pink ribbons.  Bree turns around, slowly walking back to her corner to wait for the bell and that's when Ebony sprang into action.  The black woman decides to start the match with out waiting for the bell, darting across the ring more than ready to start the match.  Arms held high overhead, Ebony slammed down two closed fists into Bree's back, sending the stunned blonde crashing chest-first into the turnbuckle.  Ebony never slowed using her forward momentum to carry her body into Bree’s, the move trapping the blonde monetarily under her bigger frame pinning my girlfriend in the corner.  Finally the ref calls for the bell, but the match is already under way, and with the blonde facing the crowd the black woman latches onto Bree’s left breast from behind. 

Ebony purrs, cupping Bree’s melon in her hand, “Ohhhh yeah…I’m gonna love playing with deez titttieess when I fuck you later!”   “You dirty bitch!” Bree’s scream of shock and pain fills the air as the black woman’s nails suddenly clamp downward, digging in to the ample bosom, giving the gorgeous gal’s tit a quick squeeze.  Bree was spinning back around and Ebony reached up latching onto her right ponytail.  With a hand tightly entwined in her hair, Ebony fires an open hand slap across Bree's beautiful face stopping the blonde in her tracks.  Bree’s hands come up, and she tries to pry her hair free, and when that fails she weakly punches Ebony in the stomach.  “That’s all you got you weak cxnt?”  Ebony yells.  The punch had little behind it and the black woman suddenly began shaking the blonde around the ring by her hair.  “Letttt go!” Bree screams and fires another punch that catches the black woman’s arm doing little damage.  With her free hand, Ebony’s fingers suddenly fly upward and clamp down on Bree’s left breast again.  “Are you going to scream when I fuck you on that wall you slut?” The black woman yells, her nails tearing into the blonde’s breast. 

“Get off!” Bree screams, her hands fly up to her stinging chest, and the black woman’s talons continue mauling her melon.  Bree again fired another punch that hit Ebony’s arm, which seems to have no immediate effect except to infuriate the black woman.  “My breast!” Bree shrieked as the black woman was still mauling away at her burning breast flesh.  Ebony continued shaking Bree’s head using her pony tail to yank the blonde around the ring, and the black woman slid to the side of the hunched over hottie.  Ebony released Bree’s breast, and the black woman brought her right knee flying upward and slamming into Bree’s midsection.   “Ummmppph!”  Bree drops to her knees, gasping for breath and holding her throbbing stomach.  Ebony evilly steps forward, her right hand again latching onto the blonde’s left breast, the bright pink material sliding downward almost exposing her big brown nipple as the bra is struggling to contain the ample bosom.  The black woman’s nails tighten down and this time Ebony twisted the orb around on Bree’s chest.  “It burrrrnnnnsss!”  Bree’s mouth hung open in agony and before she could defend herself the blonde’s head is met with a violent snap kick that sent her to the canvas in a heap. 

Ebony quickly stepped back and walked behind her stunned opponent grabbing onto both of the blonde’s ponytails.  With one hand entwined in golden locks, Ebony bent over the aching blonde and her free hand had little problem popping the clasp of the bright pink bra.  “Time to see dem titties!” Ebony was all smiles, and she ripped backward and began pulling the lacey bra upward.  Holy shit only seconds into the match and Bree’s tits were going to be on display!  Bree’s body was slowly being pulled up off the mat as the material was being pulled underneath her breasts, pushing her meaty mounds upward sexily.  In seconds the material began sliding upward, and it was only a matter of time before Ebony was left holding Bree’s pink bra in her hands.  The crowd went crazy, as the blonde was again topless for the fifth time in as many matches, Ebony paying little attention and threw the bra to the side.   “We’re gonna have some fun now sweetie” The black woman bent down and quickly entangled both hands in my gal’s hair and began yanking upward. 

The crowd screamed as Bree’s D cupped breasts flopped around on her chest, the dark tanned orbs of perfection glistening in the arena light.  Bree’s left breast had a few red gouges in it, and the blonde winced as she was roughly hauled to her feet yet again and this time was slammed back into the turnbuckle.  Bree's back hit hard and the wind was knocked out of her in one quick move, her exposed chest bouncing uncontrollably.  Ebony wasted no time following up as she lowered a shoulder and slammed into Bree’s tight stomach.  “Unnnnggghhh!”  Bree moaned, her back blasting into the turnbuckle, and she was clearly dazed from the sudden onslaught.  Ebony dropped back a step and blasted a forearm smack across Bree's now exposed left breast. 

“Oohhhhh Goddd!” Bree moaned as pain exploded in her left breast.  Bree’s eyes went wide in fear as the black woman’s clamped down upon her upper left breast flesh.  This time Ebony raked her nails downward completely over the perfect breast, starting at the top and gouging the tender skin, ripping right over her rock hard nipple.  “Fuuucccckkk!” Bree’s head whipped side to side in pain, her left breast bright red and aching, but the blonde’s head suddenly shot back as pain exploded in her crotch, the black woman’s knee buried between my gal’s sexy thighs.  The blonde’s legs went weak and she began crumpling to the mat when Ebony’s right knee shot upward and pulverized her left breast against her chest bone flattening the orb backward.  Tears coated my gorgeous gal’s eyes and the blonde was sprawled on her back with one hand holding her aching orb, and the other massaging her abused crotch.  Ebony wasted little time and as soon as she had Bree on her back, the black woman stood at the blonde’s head with her feet firmly planted on her long pigtails.  She reached forward and grabbed both of Bree's arms securing a grip on her wrists.  Smiling, she then began violently pulling them up and back while standing on Bree's hair. 

“Myyy hairrrr!” Bree shrieked as her scalp was instantly ablaze with pain, fearing her hair might be ripped from her head as her torso was pulled up off the floor while her hair remained pinned against the floor, her breasts spilling to the sides of her chest.  Ebony let Bree's body drop back, only to pull up violently again, forcing another pained scream from the battered blonde.  “Bitch you’re gonna scream a lot worse before I am through!”  Ebony yelled, and after a few agonizing seconds the black woman finally let go of Bree's hands which immediately went to her head to tend to her aching scalp and ensure all her hair hadn’t been pulled out.  With her hands in her hair, Bree couldn’t keep Ebony from bending down and unmercifully scratching her nails down her aching left breast flesh.  “Bittttchhh!”  Bree shrieked.  The blonde’s left boob felt like it was on fire, and when her hands came down to shield it, the black woman quickly changed tactics.  Ebony’s right hand slid down over the blonde’s sexy thong and then her grip tightened on Bree’s abused crotch.  “Getttt off meeeee!!!” my gal screamed.  Sexily, Bree’s hips thrashed on the canvas as the black woman’s hand tightened like a vice, squeezing her womanhood evilly through the thin thong.  Bree’s hands flew down to pry the black woman’s hand free, but Ebony was able to rake her nails directly over the blonde’s crotch before her hand was ripped free. 

“You cxnt!” Bree was stunned that the black bitch would do this to her, but she was even more shocked when Ebony’s stiletto heel came down tip first slamming into her left breast.  “Ohhh fuck!”  Bree wailed.  The black woman’s heel tip began painfully grinding into the blonde’s tender breast, and Bree trashed and pawed at the black woman’s ankle finally prying it off.  “Were just getting started on the pain babyboll!”  Ebony yelled.  The black woman didn’t slow and this time her heeled foot came down blasting the blonde’s stomach catching her just above the top of her thong.  Ebony looked on with a smile on her face as she laughed at her beaten opponent, who had yet to show any signs of offense, and was now curled up into the fetal position.  Unfortunately for Bree, her position left her open to another kick, this time to her lower back.  She bellowed out in response, her whole body was now shooting with pain.

Ebony took a few seconds to catch her breath before she yanked Bree off the mat again, this time scooping up the shocked beauty with one arm between Bree's thighs, hefting her in the air shoulder high.  Ebony’s hand began squeezing the blonde’s crotch tightly, finger’s clamping down on my gal’s pussy, while she paraded around the ring, displaying Bree’s wriggling thong covered ass high up in the air.  “Stooooooppppppp!” Bree screamed and thrashed as the black woman’s nails tore into her womanhood, the blonde squirming at the invading fingers that were trying to work inside her pussy.  Ebony felt the blonde’s body almost slipping and before she lost her grip the black woman slammed the helpless beauty down to the mat.  Bree's body flew down, struck the mat, and then bounced back into the air almost a foot.  The blonde slumped against the canvas and lay moaning from the blazing pain as she tried to reach back to massage her throbbing back.

Ebony loomed over Bree whose breath had again been completely taken from her and smiled as she planned her next move.  Ebony ran back to the ropes, sprang off them and dropped a brutal elbow slamming down directly into Bree's heaving breasts.  “Ohhhh fuck!” Bree howled as her feet flew up, then she quickly rolled to her side, her hands clutching her battered boobs struggling to breathe.  Ebony wasted no time in pulling Bree back up by her hair and whipping her into the ropes.  Bree’s stumbled awkwardly in her heels and the blonde’s chest hit the middle rope as she fell face first to the mat.  Ebony was all smiles, “Let’s take this outside the ring and get you strapped to that wall slut!”  The black woman quickly capitalized as she hurriedly began pushing the topless beauty under the ring ropes.  “Oh shit!” Bree screamed as her fingers just missed latching onto the bottom rope, her body slid along the canvas.  The wide eyed beauty suddenly found herself screaming as her body was sent flying from the apron and slamming down onto the concrete floor surrounding the ring.

Bree landed harshly on her shoulder and shrieked when she came to rest on the cold floor, a numb pain shooting down her unresponsive arm.  Ebony stepped between the ropes and dropped down next to her fallen prey, smiling from ear to ear she hissed,  “Soon slut…soon your skanky ass is getting bound to that stockade and this arena is going to watch me fuck you like the whore you are!”  Bree was on all fours like a dog, her thong covered ass wiggling oh so sexily side to side as Ebony picked her up by her damaged right arm, the black woman tightening her grip on the blonde’s wrist.  As Bree was forced to rise, Ebony bent her arm behind her lithe body in a textbook hammerlock.  “My shoulder” The trapped blonde wailed, rising to the tips of her toes to ease some of the pain searing through her aching shoulder.  Arm pinned behind her body, Bree’s exposed breasts looked incredible thrust seductively upward, the left orb showing signs of the earlier attacks, with claw marks and trails running down over her tanned flesh.  As Ebony continued to apply the pressure, she dug her other hand into Bree's long locks grabbing onto a ponytail.  Holding onto the blonde’s wrist, the black woman ran forward and drove Bree slamming face first into the steel ring post.   

Bree’s forehead slammed into the steel, a dull clang rang out, and the black woman smiled from ear to ear releasing her hold on Bree’s arm and hair.  Like a sack of bricks Bree went down, her jelly like legs crumpling until she toppled forward sprawled chest first on the cold arena concrete, not moving.  My girlfriend was out of it, and the crowd was going crazy watching the black woman walking around the arena floor celebrating with arms overhead, clapping and listening to the roaring crowd screaming their support.  Bree didn’t stir until Ebony came back over and helped herself to two thick handfuls of blonde hair.  My gal barely moved as she was yanked off the floor, Ebony pulled Bree along painfully in tow until she was inches away from the wooden stockade.  This wasn’t going to be good for Bree!  The black woman drove her hands forward driving Bree's left cheek painfully blasting into the unmoving wooden wall.  “Stoooopppp!” My girlfriend wailed out as Ebony began dragging Bree's model like face against the rough and uneven wooden wall. 

“Time for a face lift you ugly whore!” Ebony yelled, the black woman was all smiles as back and forth she violently dragged the blonde's face along the wood, grinding her cheeks painfully into the unforgiving wall.  Bree screamed as her cheeks were ground into the wood, the blonde struggling to pry her face free from the painful abuse.  Finally, Bree got her arms up and began pushing her head backward and away from the wall, but Ebony didn’t miss a beat.  The black woman quickly changed tactics and rammed forward driving Bree face first into the wall.  A dull crack echoed out, Bree's eyes rolled back in her head, but the black woman drove forward again slamming the blonde’s forehead blasting right into the wooden wall.  This time a dull thud echoed out as my girlfriend slumped lifelessly down to the ground, her forehead bright red with a small bump in the center.  The black woman quickly bent down, grabbed Bree's wrists and pulled the stunned beauty up to her feet.  Bree was clearly staggered as she was dragged along the wooden wall over to where the two wrist restraints were located, my girlfriend totally clueless about the predicament she would be soon finding herself in.

Holy shit!  My topless girlfriend was going to be bound against the wooden stockade, and the rowdy crowd was on their feet.  Ebony slid Bree's right wrist through the leather binding, pulling the material tightly and then knotting it in place, and the roar of the screaming crowd filled the air.  Bree was going to regret entering this match as Ebony propped the blonde’s limp left arm up in the air, the blonde’s arm slid through the binding, and then she yanked down on the left restraint.  Pulling the material tightly she knotted that arm in place leaving the blonde stuck against the wooden wall.  Like she was crucified, Bree's incredible body glistened in the lights covered in sweat, the Goddess’s perfect frame on full display as her arms were pinned out to the sides – my girlfriend was completely helpless and at the black woman’s mercy.  Bree’s eyes flicked open, the blonde unable to comprehend what was happening to her at first, not even realizing she couldn’t move her arms.  Slowly she became aware of her predicament, and did all that she could, my gal mindlessly screamed for help.  “Getttt me outtttt of here….please…ohhhh pleasssseee!”  Ebony stood only a few feet away, starring at Bree’s incredible body, left in her pink thong and white thigh high stockings, her breasts heaving with each sob of fear.  “Before I fuck you I want to make you feel pain cxnt!” Ebony yelled and slowly stalked forward. 

“Nooo…this is sick…dear God someone save me!”  Bree’s head whipped side to side, the blonde struggling to free her arms, eyes wide in fear as the black woman was inches away with fists cocked and loaded.  “Get ready for a first class beating you slut!”  With no let up in brutality, the attack on my girl started all over again.  The black woman's iron fists went to work on the slab of perfection held tightly in place against the wooden wall.  I almost couldn’t watch, my gal was helpless and the black woman was now methodically destroying her body.  The first few punches flew through the air and Bree's body jolted with each one, sexy sounds filling the air as she struggled against her leather bindings.  Hooks and jabs flew forward all pounding into the blonde’s exposed torso, some pummeling the blonde's stomach, others hitting her ribs, and others slamming into her abdomen.  “I can’t…ummpph…I can’t…unngggh…take it…ummpmhhh…plleeease stoopp!”  Moans of pain filled the air as the blonde pleaded for release, as her body was beaten down.  A right hook rocked her left breast; a snap kick hit her rib cage, followed by a nasty left uppercut connecting with the base of her right breast shooting it up so it almost smacked her face.  Struggling for breath, Bree was aching as a flurry of punches all crushed her stomach, thump, thump, thump her ribs took grueling knuckled punches. 

What a sight it was as Bree's fit and tone arms strained against the restraints binding her in place as her midsection was relentlessly pounded upon.  Ebony finally took a breather, the black woman unclenching her fists a few times stepping away from my aching gal.  Bree’s midsection was numb, her ribs aching with each sob of pain, the blonde barely able to suck in air.  “Now it’s time to soften up those silicone basketballs you slut!”  Ebony hissed staring at Bree’s quivering 36D breasts.  Evidently not content with her attack on the blonde's midsection, Ebony's plan was now to destroy those two perfect orbs.  “Fake titted slut!”  Ebony screamed and began pummeling away with her balled up fists slamming into the now trashing blonde's breasts, which flopped wildly about her chest.   “No…please…pllllleeeaseee!” My girlfriend sobbed mindlessly as her meaty mounds quivered and shook with each brutal punch, and Bree desperately needed to shield her pulsating breasts.  A hellacious right cross flew straight forward and Ebony loved the feeling of smashing the silicone filled tit flat against the blonde's chest bone as her entire hand was swallowed by breast flesh.  Ebony yelled, “Ohhh yeah I’ma fuckin destroy these over inflated fun bags” 

Left, right, left, thuds and sobs filled the air as the black woman hammered away at Bree’s tits, wildly swinging closed fisted punches.  Bree was a mess, the blonde’s tits being used like they were punching bags, getting hammered and smashing into one another.  The crowd was chanting, “Pound those puppies!” again and again, and Ebony showed no signs of slowing down.  “It huurrrrtttsss!” Lips quivering, Bree’s arms pulled and tugged, trying to break free and shield her aching orbs, but they were uselessly held tightly in place against the wooden stockade.  The once perfect mounds of flesh were shooting everywhere, jiggling, quivering and bouncing, both were now swollen beyond belief as punches continued pulverizing the silicone filled sacks.  I wouldn’t be touching her tits any time soon, that was for sure.  Tears streamed down her flushed cheeks and the blonde’s bucking was beginning to slow as the will to break free was waning.  The crowd however showed no signs of slowing, still chanting and screaming wanting the black woman to continue the brutalization upon Bree’s breasts.  Finally, Ebony grew tired after throwing what had to be at least thirty straight punches into each different breast and decided to take a quick breather since her prisoner wasn't going anywhere. 

My girl’s head was hanging limply and when the beating stopped she looked up with a glimmer of hope in her eye that her torment was done.   “You bleached blonde whore!”  Ebony yelled out, the black woman’s hands snaking upward.  Bree’s eyes went wide in fear, “Ohhhh Gooddd no moreeee!” the blonde begged, watching in fear unable to move her arms in inch.  Claws extended wide, the black woman’s nails clamp down, each painfully latching onto a battered boob and then the black woman began squeezing.  “EEEIIIHHHH!!!!!” Poor Bree's shrieks of agony fill the air as the blonde's arms flailed in the restraints as her ample breast flesh was crushed.  “Ittttt burrnnnnssss!” Bree wailed, her head whipped side to side as she screamed her submission but Ebony's fingers worked each supple orb crushing and squeezing as much flesh as her fingers could possibly hold.  Ebony felt Bree's implants slide and slither under the blonde's flesh, the black woman never having a chance to destroy a set of tits so perfect.  Bree was desperate and her left leg came kicking upward slamming into Ebony's thigh, the black woman caught off guard and losing her hold on the blonde's breasts.  Bree looked confused as she kicked out again, but Ebony was already out of range with a look on her face. 

“You’re going to pay for that you dumb bitch!” The black hellcat hissed, standing back waiting for Bree's leg to come up again and Ebony had no problem catching it.  Bree’s stocking covered leg was held in the air, the blonde’s other leg almost giving out, and the arm restraints tightening.  The black woman slid Bree's leg along her body, keeping the blonde suspended on one heeled foot and Ebony brought her free arm flying upward slamming into Bree's wide-open crotch.  Mouth hanging wide open in a silent scream, Bree's body convulsed from the jarring blow, both arms still bound out to the sides and the black woman holding her left leg in the air.  The blonde's sexy pink thong took another grueling blow as Ebony's forearm parted her legs slamming into her womanhood.  “Fucking skank!” Ebony screamed.  Bree's head shook side to side, but the sadistic black woman held her left leg high up and continued driving her left arm into Bree's pussy.  Evidently, I wouldn’t be playing with her tits or fucking her for a long time.  The blonde was a sobbing mess, lips quivering as she couldn't draw breath as her pulverized mound took forearm shot after forearm shot, her right leg giving out but the black woman still had her other leg held tightly.  The leather bindings were literally supporting Bree's entire dead weight, the blonde helpless to stop the horrific abuse her womanhood was undergoing. 

“You may never want to fuck again after I destroy your pussy you whore!” Ebony screamed, the black woman seemed hell bent on making a statement and her forearm smashed home again and again crushing the blonde's pulverized pussy.  Bree's head lolled back lifelessly as she felt herself on the verge off passing out from the pain as a fist slammed flush into her exposed crotch.  Bree was almost out cold and had no idea what was happening to her when Ebony reached forward and began pulling my girlfriend’s sexy pink thong downward.  It took only seconds to slide the material over the blonde’s incredible hips and just like that Bree’s to die for body was complete exposed, save for her white thigh high stockings.   Ebony smiled from ear to ear at the sight of Bree’s pussy, more specifically her neatly shaved little brown triangle of short hair.  The blonde was scarred shitless as the evil black woman stepped up and her right hand shot down, fingers oh so slowly running over the bound beauties short hair, then continuing over her pussy.  “You wouldn’t…please this is sick you wouldn’t!” Bree begged wildly but Ebony’s hands continued running up and down her crotch, the black woman smiling evilly as she finally grabbed onto Bree’s pubic hairs and began twisting.   

“Noooooo!” Bree shrieked as the black woman tightly began pulling on the blonde’s short hairs, and it wasn’t long before Ebony painfully ripped out a clump of hair!  “I’mma rip every hair out you skanky cxnt!” Ebony screamed.  Pain shot through the blonde’s body as she frantically bucked her hips back and forth trying to stop the crazed black woman from attacking her aching and abused crotch.  Ebony tossed the wad of pubic hair to the side, reached in again and grabbed another small pinch of the blonde’s short hair.  “Stoopppp ooohhhh Goooddddd!” Bree’s head whipped side to side as the black woman began painfully pulling, the sexy blonde’s hips thrusting forward to ease the pain.  Bree’s ear piercing shriek filled the air as the black woman plucked yet another small clump of her pubic hair from her tender crotch.   This time the black woman began jamming Bree’s ripped off pussy hairs inside her wide-open mouth, the blonde spitting and coughing in response.   

Ebony grabbed another handful and pulled but her sweaty fingers slipped off the blonde’s pubic patch.  The black woman’s next effort gave her a more satisfactory result and she soon had another clump of hair in between her fingers and she began twisting and turning them painfully.  “Sttttooppp you sick fuckkk!”  Bree was wailing like a baby, but the black woman didn’t pluck out this handful, instead she twisted and tweaked it, spinning it in circles.   My gal’s hips went back and forth, but that only seemed to do more harm than good for as they went back, another bald patch became visible in the middle of the blonde's once neatly manicured patch as Ebony held another clump of hair.  The blonde was screeching as her pubic hair was painfully ripped out by the clump, and Bree was too exhausted and out of breath to thrash any longer and just hung limply in the restrains sobbing.  It took almost two agony filled minutes before Ebony had completely plucked Bree’s crotch bald before she finally ran her hand over Bree’s swollen pussy lips. 

Bree’s crotch was beaten numb and the blonde had nothing left when Ebony’s fingers began to wiggle up inside her pussy.  The crowd roared, and my girlfriend moaned sexily when she felt two fingers wiggle their way into her pussy…holy shit this was happening!  “Oh yeahhhh baby I’ma fuck you goooood!” Ebony hissed, and the black woman slid her face forward.  The black woman’s luscious lips met my gal’s bright red lips and began quiet an erotic display as she passionately began kissing Bree.  Ebony’s left hand slowly began pumping up and down, my girl’s pussy now had three of the black woman’s fingers inside her, while Ebony’s right hand ran up and down over Bree’s swollen left breast, her tongue going wildly around the inside of the blonde’s mouth.  Bree was to beaten down, having no gas left in the tank, and could only gasp as her exquisite body was being violated, Ebony’s three fingers prodding around inside the blonde’s pussy, the fans going completely ape shit watching my girl finger fucked by the black woman.  The black girl liked it rough, and she bit down on Bree’s lower lip and her other hand began twisting the blonde’s rock hard nipple.  Bree tried to cry out as it felt like her nipple was sliced open, but the black woman’s tongue lodged deep in her mouth prevented any sound. 

Seconds passed by slowly, and Ebony now had four fingers blasting away inside my girl’s wet pussy, her left hand starting to go up and down faster and faster.  The black woman’s right hand was groping the blonde’s aching left breast, alternating between squishing the meaty orb, and tweaking her nipple painfully.  Bree fought the growing pleasure tearing through her as the black woman’s hand continued pumping faster and faster, Ebony’s tongue feverishly working around inside her mouth.  The sexual stimulation went on and on, Ebony’s fingers worked over her dripping pussy like a champ, the black woman’s fingers hitting all the right spots stimulating my girl.  The bound blonde was getting hotter by the second, Ebony’s tongue swishing around her mouth, and it wasn’t long before she felt the orgasm slowly brewing.  Ebony’s fingers worked around inside the blonde’s now dripping wet pussy, and Bree tried to fight the growing stimulation.  The black woman was still French kissing the blonde, her fingers moving faster and faster inside Bree, her other hand working over the blonde’s big left breast. 

Bree’s knees grew weak and when Ebony’s tongue left her mouth, the blonde began yelling, “Ooohhhh Gooddd…ohhhhhh Goooddddd…ohhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!” and Ebony continued finger fucking my girl like a pro.  Ebony’s hand was sopping wet but she continued to work over the wildly over sexed blonde, the black woman biting down on Bree’s lip, when suddenly the black woman began raking her fingernails inside the blonde’s pussy scratching and gouging around inside of her aching womanhood.  “Eiiihhhhh!”  The trapped Goddess wailed in agony as her lower lip was painfully bitten and her labia was suddenly torn and scratched by the black woman’s nails.  All of the pleasure she felt moments ago was gone in an instant as the fingernails brought a whole new level of pain to the blonde whose crotch felt like it was on fire.  Ebony’s mouth was still hovering over Bree’s and the black woman was painfully biting on the blonde’s lower lip exposing all of her pearly white teeth in the process.  Her right hand continued to wildly rip apart the blonde’s dripping wet pussy, fingernails painfully going up and down in frenzy. 

Ebony pulled her sopping wet hand from my girlfriend’s pussy, and the blonde hung limply with her eyes screwed shut in agony.  Time seemed to drag on for the poor blonde who had no idea why the attack wasn’t continuing, and then slowly opened her eyes.  At first Bree couldn’t find the black woman, wondering where Ebony suddenly went, until her eyes went wide in horror as she watched Ebony strapping on a huge studded fake cock around her waist.   The thick strap on was bigger than any Bree had ever seen, and panic filled her as Ebony had it wildly flopping around her waist as she stalked back over to the trapped beauty.  “Get the fuck away you sick bitch!”  Bree shrieked in fear.  The smiling black woman strides forward and lets a huge round house punch fly through the air that blasts into the side of Bree’s china doll face.  Spittle flew through the air as her head whipped to the side, the blonde’s eyes rolling back in her head as she felt herself going unconscious.  Ebony’s knuckles blast into Bree’s face, her lips smashed by the black woman’s fist, her head flying back blasting into the wooden wall.  The blonde was vaguely aware of the strap coming off her left wrist, her body’s weight entirely supported by the right wrist strap that kept her on her feet.  Ebony quickly held onto her tiny waist, and unclasped the other wrist strap freeing Bree from the wall, but the black woman was far from done. 

Bree was lying flat on her back, and the blonde suddenly gasps, her tight pussy now harboring 4 of Ebony’s fingers buried inside of her, the black woman’s digits again stretching out her insides.   Ebony’s fingers begin to pump inside the blonde, Bree’s incredible body shudders in response to the stimulation, letting out a long low moan of pleasure as the black woman’s fingers probe her wet insides.  Bree’s pussy lips are stretched out wide with most of Ebony’s hand buried in her pussy, moving around inside her finger fucking her tight crotch.  Ebony’s thick fingers go deeper and deeper as the black woman’s hand pumps up and down, Bree’s exposed breasts flopping around her chest as her body jostles up and down.   The sexy blonde is moaning loudly, Ebony’s fingers expertly giving her pleasure, the blonde already feeling the orgasm coming on again.  Just as fast as Ebony jammed her hand in, the black woman rips her sopping wet hand from the blonde’s pussy.  If possible the crowd grew even louder as the black woman slid forward, and began lining her big black strap on up with my girlfriend’s sopping wet lips.  Shivering if fear, Bree suddenly groans as the rock hard studded tip starts rubbing against her womanhood. 

The black woman teasingly slides the big fake cock across Bree’s pussy lips, the blonde’s sexy hips going wild, her body glistening in a thick layer of her own sweat.  Suddenly the black woman reaches forward, grabbing Bree’s hips, and pokes the tip of her strap on right into Bree’s dripping wet mound.  Driving forward, the black monster pushes with all the power in her hips slamming the black studded monster right into Bree’s pussy.  “OOooohhhhh Fuccckkkkkk!” Bree screams in pain as the tip barely fit, and then the studs began ripping her crotch apart as it painfully impaled her.  The blonde’s hole had never been this filled, her insides feeling ripped wide apart and stuffed with the massive shaft as Ebony drives upward burying the shaft even deeper.  The shaft was pumped up and down, each thrust driving it into the blonde’s tight pussy, the studded sides ripping apart her womanhood.  Bree’s body groggily rolled side to side, her sexy hips spread wide and raised in the air as the shaft was pounded again and again, the black monster holding onto Bree’s glistening thighs working it deeper and deeper. 

The black woman found her rhythm and worked the massive shaft all the way inside the blonde’s pussy, my girlfriend’s breasts flopping around her chest with each pain filled thrust.  What a display as the blonde was fucked like a little doll, her womanhood torn apart, and forced to endure whatever Ebony had planned.  Pumping her hips like a machine, the black woman drove the unforgiving shaft deeper and deeper ripping apart my girlfriend’s pussy and forcing her to scream in agony.  Grunting with each thrust Ebony pumped like a wild woman bucking the shaft forward until somehow it was completely buried deep inside of the sexy blonde.  The fucking went on and on, the crowd was rabid, and my girlfriend grunted every time the massive studded shaft was driven inside her.  Ebony pumped like a champ, and Bree prayed for an ending to the torment, but Ebony never stopped fucking her, the shaft sliding back and forth filling her tight hole completely. 

The sensation of pleasure slowly returned to my girlfriend, the orgasm was slowly building, her body wanting to release in the worst way.  Ebony was beyond aroused herself as she stared down at the sprawled out spread-eagled slab of perfection under her as she hammered away again and again.  The studded shaft hammered up and down, Bree’s aching breasts flopping wildly, the black woman starring in awe as she fucked her like a wild woman.  “Oh…ohhh…oh yeah!” The blonde’s moan of pleasure filled the air, and that seemed to drive the black woman on as she seemingly intensified the thrusting, pumping like a woman possessed.  “Oh fucckkk!” Bree yelled, her glistening body slid back and forth as the black animal continued fucking her wildly, never giving her abused pussy a break as the studded shaft continued abusing and simultaneously providing her a sick sense of pleasure.  On and on Ebony fucked the blonde who felt the pleasure building, the orgasm growing, begging for release as her pussy was pounded.

“Mmmmmmm!” A sensuous moan fills the air, it was coming, and Bree was helpless as the orgasm was ready to burst like a geyser about to blow.  The shaft pumped inside her again and again, “Ohhhhh Ohhhhh…Ohhh GGGOOOODDD!” Bree screamed in the air, and just as the orgasm was oh so close the black woman plucked the shaft from the blonde’s pussy and drove her kneecap slamming into Bree’s exposed and sopping wet crotch.  The blonde’s stomach churned as the sensation of pleasure left her in an instant as her lower half suddenly went numb with pain.  The black monster’s kneecap sped forward and blasted home again, hammering the blonde’s abused crotch, my girlfriend fluttering into unconsciousness.  Bree’s eyes opened, the blonde now found herself on all fours when Ebony grabs two handfuls of Bree’s tanned ass cheeks giving them a hard squeeze playing with the jiggling flesh.  Bree moans loudly as Ebony squeezes my gal’s meaty butt, spreading her tanned cheeks apart exposing her hole.  The black woman slides forward pressing her juice coated strap on right into Bree’s asscrack and panic fills my girlfriend.  Ebony has the strap on lined up with Bree’s incredible ass, the blonde on all fours and to weak to even fight back. 

Ebony pushes the dripping wet head of the strap on forward lining it up with directly into the opening of Bree’s ass crack, spreading her fleshy cheeks out wide.  My mouth hung open, Bree never let me fuck her in the ass, claiming she never would let any one try it and now she was about to experience it in front of the roaring crowd.   “Ohhh noooo!” On her hands and knees Bree moans weakly as Ebony pushes forward, driving the thick strap on forward, the tip suddenly disappearing between Bree’s ass cheeks.  “Arrrghhh!” The blonde groaned in pain, her tight virgin asshole is penetrated for the very first time, no less in front of a roaring crowd, and the aching Goddess was helpless.  Ebony bucked forward and the studded strap on slid deeper and deeper, the blonde groaning in pain as the shaft struggled working inside the tight hole.  “Gettttt itttttt outttt!” Bree shrieked.  Ebony bucked her hips upward, the thick material penetrated deeper inside my girlfriend, the massive shaft plunging into Bree’s ass with only minimal effort.  A few more thrusts, followed by screams of panic, and suddenly Bree’s entire asshole is filled up with the studded strap on and the black woman begins to fuck the blonde’s ass.  Bree’s fake breasts flop on her chest, as her ass is rammed again and again, my girl getting pounded like a champ.   Pumping slow and steady Ebony grabs onto the blonde’s asscheecks for support and drives the entire shaft into Bree’s now wide-open hole. 

Seconds pass, and Ebony’s hips pump faster and faster, Bree rocking back and forth on all fours, in perfect rhythm with the black woman’s painful thrusting.   Her tight asshole feels ripped apart, her body driven around on her hands and knees just moaning, my girlfriend having totally given up fighting back letting Ebony control fucking her sweaty glistening, near naked body.  Ebony smiles, the black woman getting a sexual thrill from being in control, watching as the thick studded shaft is destroying the blonde’s ass.  Ebony rocks back harder, the shaft driving into Bree’s ass, the blonde’s arms giving out, her lower body thrusting up allowing the shaft to enter her body in it’s entirety.  Bree moans, shaking, as her ass is pounded wildly, the strap on deeply inside her tight hole, breaking her anal virginity bit by bit.

Ebony smiles from ear to ear, taking pride in filling my girlfriend’s ass to near breaking point with the fake cock.   Pounding hard into Bree’s ass, Ebony moans digging her fingers into my girlfriend’s ass cheeks, Bree now little more than a blonde fuck toy.  Ebony slams into Bree’s ass fucking her hard driving her strap on deep making sure to leave all the fans with a very special memory.  Bree moans, feeling so utterly helpless, while Ebony keeps hammering into her asshole.  The black woman thrusts herself forward impaling Bree’s insides with her big powerful strap on, the blonde glides back and forth in response, as Ebony is in full control pulling in and out of her ass.  “Ohhh yeah!”  Embarrassingly for Bree she moans out loud getting closer to orgasm, as Ebony dominates her asshole fucking her like a dog, bringing my girlfriend pleasure that she never knew about.  Sweat pours from every inch of Bree as she rocks back with more force knowing she won’t last much longer against Ebony’s firm butt fucking.  Sexily, she groans face down, ass stuck up in the air the smaller weaker blonde knows it’s impossible to hang on much longer as she lifts her head up letting out a loud primal scream as her body’s senses go into over load as she is anally fucked to a huge orgasm.

“Yeah…ohhhh yeahhhhhh!”  Finally the blonde’s orgasm rips through her like a wave, cum flowing freely from her pussy as Ebony jackhammers the studded strap on into her wildly shaking ass.  Ebony slides the strap on out of Bree’s asshole, my girlfriend sobbing in humiliation and her hands quickly move to her over sensitive pussy.  Her pussy is burning, her asshole obscenely stretched by Ebony’s hard anal fucking, the humiliated Goddess doesn’t think she has ever cum that much in her life as the fluid pours out of her destroyed body.  Bree curls up in a ball as her orgasm keeps rushing around inside her leaving the beaten humiliated beauty sobbing in utter humiliation and pain…who knows what her next match would bring.

Offline jmtocali

Re: Bree's Fifth Match at the Flamingo Club - First to Orgasm Match
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:50:31 PM »
Excellent!

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:14:34 PM »
Great story! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 06:34:46 PM »
Great story.

Offline huntino

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 04:00:04 PM »
epic.more please.

Offline playdo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 01:35:01 AM »
Awesome series with one of my favorite jobbers.  Can't wait for more

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 02:49:02 AM »
Love the characters but I would've loved to see some fans join in on attacking the delicious jobber. Love when jealous female fans vent their frustrations on the large chested blonde Barbie.