News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Society Reboot - Welcome to the Big Time

• 25 Replies

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
Re: Society Reboot - Welcome to the Big Time
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 02:20:04 AM »
I watch the new girl being surrounded by all her well wishers, Tiffany and her girlfriend chief among them. "Look at all those bitches, trying to suck up to the new meat. I beat these cheap sluts can't wait to get her into bed." I roll my eyes, and head for the bar. Scowling, I think to myself "You're going to need all the friends you can get, Tiff. But it won't be enough. Sooner or later, I'll get you alone, and take the Society championship, and your dignity too! And if any of these other girls get in my way, well...I've got plenty of room in my harem for more!"

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 06:08:10 AM »
Thanks again for the compliments, and to those who cared enough to put themselves into the story.  If you didn't this time, don't sweat it...there will be more opportunities :)

I have lots of ideas for more stories in the series, mainly thanks to folks who PM'd me with ideas for their characters.  I may need to clone myself to get them written in a reasonable time, but rest assured it will happen.

Cheers,

Scrib

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 07:24:06 AM »
Scrib
you've set a high bar again!

you've also got a cast ..lots of them all champing at the bit to be your next fighters.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2016, 11:32:25 AM »

Thanks for the mention, Freddy! But I retired, so you will not see me into the arena as a fighter.
Anyway I will be there beside you to attend to the next fight, if you like! ;)

Yes, I'd like it so much, dearest! I'll get the tickets!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:10 AM »
As the fight unfolds and comes to a conclusion I sit back in my champions chair and sip of my grey goose and cranberry while I smirk. So many girls all so catty and looking to be the center of attention. Well sorry bitches, but I'm the queen here and none of you measure up. Sure I've been beaten but never when it counts and I plan on keeping it that way. I place my hand on my lovers thigh and give it a squeeze. "That was exciting, wasn't it it Jade? I can't wait to see you in action!" I lean over, my lips pressing against hers as the passion starts to rise as it always does with us.

"Let's go congratulate the new member baby"

Hi my Goddess Tiffany! Nice start for the new Society! Blondes 1- brunettes nil! Just to say............ ;D ;)
Blondes do it better!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 03:34:30 PM »
I sit cuddled close to my husband and watch the conclusion of this fight, giving his crotch a gentle squeeze.  He's turned on and so am I.  I've seen a lot of fights go down but this new girl did it in fine style.  I can't wait to get him back to our city apartment and tear his clothes off.

There are plenty of raised voices complimenting the winner but I hear some raised in anger too.  I look over and see that tall blonde Tiffany arguing with one of the Latina hookers...or so I think of them.  Big surprise.  I'd enjoy teaching either of them a lesson but I'm not here to fight tonight.  I still fight here occasionally but I found a prize of my own.  Vic is one of the Society's sponsors and through him, so am I.  Still, it would be good to wipe the smirk of that cocky bitch's face, and I know I could put a smile on Tiffany's face. 

xox Lulu

Offline Frida Dayne

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »
I've fought my into and out of a bunch of situations over the years.  Tonight I still used my body to get an invitation to this party but in a whole different way.  The guy whose arm I'm stroking is going to be more than happy with his end of the bargain, and so am I.  In a bright yellow cocktail dress that shows a lot of chest and a lot of leg, I get a lot of looks which is only natural.  I'm only here as a guest though, just part of the eye candy.  I wonder who I have to slap to get noticed by the right people, because once that happens, they'll remember me and I'll be back here for a whole different reason.

(Breaking role, terrific story and I like the way people can add themselves into it. I can see some characters I wouldn't mind tangling with)

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 09:57:00 PM »
Don't worry Freddie....Michael and I will be around...stay tuned...

To clarify a little, Michelle and I talked about her and 'Michael' before the whole reboot started.  Look for some stories in a parallel thread, from both Michelle and myself, featuring those characters.

Frida, you have been noticed :) No need for violence...yet ;)

Scrib

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2016, 09:17:22 PM »
Another great story with a strong background not to mention some exciting and erotic action.  Thanks!

No one really asked for your opinion Bimbo.. . Now run along before you get hurt and embarrassed!

:D

Wow...I get that just for complimenting somebody on a good story? Little sensitive aren't we, sweetie?

Maybe she is a little bit.  Or maybe she doesnt like you.  Either way it can be fun. 

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2016, 05:06:02 PM »
Excellent work as always, Scribbler! Thanks for the story!

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 02:17:21 PM »
Sandman and Watcher, many thanks for the compliments.

The next story in this series is already written and is out with the member characters for their review.  Looking for a posting in the next few days.

Scrib