News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The tales of a dancer (interracial catfight) pt. 1 (first story)

• 5 Replies

Offline WinnersPrize

The tales of a dancer (interracial catfight) pt. 1 (first story)
« on: February 10, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »
Dear friends,

I've been playing with some ideas for a while. I decide to write it all down.
So i've tried to write this story.
All feedback is apreciated. It's my first time writing one so please be gentle :D ;). It's not perfect and I hope to improve as a writer.

I'll try to make the second part and perhaps a third if it is appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus was a young and upcoming dance instructor. He was wellknown for his big smile and easy going personality. Almost no one knew he was also a feared streetfighter in the past. An even smaller amount of people knew of is catfighting fetish, which he kept a secret all his life.

As life passed on he managed to find a great girl, Francesca, a light skinned Brazilian girl, quit slim, but well curved around her hips, the typical Brazilian booty. She had long straight black hair, around shoulder length. Her eyes where greenish blue. She had a very slim waist, as she weight around 127 lbs and had a length of 5’5 ft. Her B cups breast, being pressed up by her bra were still noticeable. But her thick legs and booty stood out in contrast with her smaller upperbody. She knew how to use those fluid south American hips and wasn’t afraid to show it.

Francesca was a very open-minded and bi sexual woman. She was one of the very few people who knew about Marcus his fetish. She was very respectful about it, and was willing to wrestle sometime for him. They talked about the idea occasionally in bed. Sometimes he wrestled with her and taught her a thing or two about fighting.

Since Marcus didn’t wanted is princess to be hurt, he only wanted to have her fight a girl that was around her size.
It was almost destiny when Marcus was looking for a new assistant for his classes. One of his previous dance partners, Dyantha came back from abroad and asked to join his school.

Dyantha was a slim, long legged blonde girl. 5’3 119 lbs. She had a pretty face and long blonde hair with matching blue eyes. Her perky A cup breast and small butt where still noticeable due to her slim body.  Dyantha had always this innocent yet challenging look in her eyes. Seducing many people with just a glare. Dyantha told Marcus once she was also bi sexual.  Marcus always had a weak spot for her since they had a short relationship. They had to break up because Dyantha found work in another country far away.
During classes and training sessions Dyantha flirted a lot with Marcus, looking deep into his eyes, touching his chest and face. Laughing with him, and giving him that sexy look.

Francesca was usually hanging around in the danceschool with Marcus. Also when he was training with other dancing partners. One night she saw Marcus dancing with Dyantha. She immediately noticed the spark between those two. Her south American temper got awakened as she slowely made her way to Dyantha after the training session.
Giving Marcus a wink as she passes by, she grabs Dyantha by the shoulders, Turning her towards her. Her face close to that of her nemesis.

Dyantha was flabbergasted by the situation, not knowing what Francesca’s intentions were. “Uhm. Hey?” Dyantha responds with a confused look on her face.
“Don’t play dumb blondie. He is mine, you know that right?” Francesca responds.
Dyantha’s facial expression suddenly changes as she bites back at Francesca. “Like I care about that bitch...”
Franesca remains silent for a few seconds, she had not expected a response like that. In the meantime Marcus heart was bumping in his throat.  He felt his cock filling with blood, as he got tremendously aroused.

In the meantime Francesca recovered her posture and a confident smile appeared on her face. “Well, since I like your style, I might give you a shot at the title bitch. If you can defeat me in a fight, you can call yourself his girl.” Dyantha’s eyes twinkled a little bit as she starts to bite her lower lip at the thought of having Marcus for herself.
“However...” Francesca continues. “If you lose, you disappear out of our lives, okay?”
Dyantha shakes her head approvingly. “Let’s do it brownie” She hisses at Francesca.
After closing the school, they all go to the apartment of Francesca and Marcus in one car. Not a sound is made the entire ride. Francesca playing with Marcus his hard cock as he drives.

As they enter the apartment, Francesca grabs Dyantha’s hand, pulling her towards the bedroom. “No time wasting, Lets do this as fast as  possible. Feeling the soft skin of Dyantha’s arm arouses the experienced Francesca. Mmmm al the things she can do to this bubbly blonde girl.
Dyantha notices the warmth of Francesca’s hand. She lets her eyes slide up and down her opponents body as they walk towards the bedroom. Noticing how hot Francesca is, she starts to fantasize about how she could use her while she fucks Marcus.
As the three of them enter the room. Marcus takes a seat on the one chair that is available.
The girls start to slowely strip down. Francesca’s curvy hips popping out to the side as she takes off her pants. In one fluid motion pulling off her blouse, Revealing her tigerprint lingerie set.

Dyantha tries to follow her example, slightly less sensual she pulls off her pants and shirt. Wearing a dark blue thong with a matching bra.
Both girls now showing off their bodies for Marcus, Moving their bodies sensually. Trying to out do her opponent. Dyantha playing with her blonde hair, and showing off movements with her long legs.
Francesca swaying with her wild brown Brazilian hips. Gazing with her deep dark brown eyes. Her greenish eyes piercing through, contrasting with her dark hair.

A hot passionate energy filling up the room.

To be continued.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: The tales of a dancer (interracial catfight) pt. 1 (first story)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 11:53:26 PM »
Welcome to the Writers Club,

That's a very nice start. Please post parts 2 and 3 when you can.

Kisses,
Toni.

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 02:45:21 AM »
As Toni said, this is an excellent start.  I hope to see more.

My only suggestion is a technical one, to watch your tenses.  You went from past tense "Francesca recovered her posture" to present tense "Dyantha shakes her head approvingly".  I'm nitpicking of course, but your stuff is very well written and there's nothing major here to criticise.

Cheers,

Scrib

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 12:54:21 PM »
I love the scenario. Nice start. I am looking forward to part 2.

Offline WinnersPrize

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 04:09:56 PM »
As Toni said, this is an excellent start.  I hope to see more.

My only suggestion is a technical one, to watch your tenses.  You went from past tense "Francesca recovered her posture" to present tense "Dyantha shakes her head approvingly".  I'm nitpicking of course, but your stuff is very well written and there's nothing major here to criticise.

Cheers,

Scrib

Tnx for the feedback Scrib, I need to work on my English so please keep up the feedback.

And thanks for the support everyone! I will finish part 2 and 3 as soon as I can.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »
+1 I really want to see how this story develops. I wonder what the "fight" will look like, considering you describe both women as bisexual, so I guess there must be a level of attraction in there, apart from the feeling of competition over Marcus